Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Football (soccer) interactive

Alright, defensive! (Also really sorry for taking this long, I've been both sick and lazy)

I decided to take it easier in this second half, and not attack as much, as the coach had said

Most passes I was performing were incredibly simple, just short, straight passes to my closest teammates, I get the ball, I lay it off, get it again, lay it off again. For the first 20 minutes, we dominated possesion, while not creating chances.

Also, every few minutes, I could feel my bladder softly, but surely nagging at me, although I wasn't feeling pressure yet, U could fill some pent-up urine just waiting to be released.

I absently place my legs a little closer together while the ball is far away, and it certainly helps, but I don't know if it will help for much longer.

Suddenly, an opportunity! After picking up my pass, Sophia steers clear of her marker and sends the ball to Luna, Luna quickly goes past 2 markers and crosses to Camilla, who shoots! Off the post! Sophia gets the rebound! The keeper sends it whizzing over the bar! It's a corner!

I could go up and head the ball, I'm the tallest in the team! However, I could also stay back in case of counterattack.

Melissa has a chance of getting her first goal of the season!

Should we?...

1 - Get into the box to head

2 - Stay back

3 - Other

ALSO: When Melissa starts getting fuller, she gets options on how to hold it in. Choosing the right option could give you those seconds you need in order to make it, but the wrong ones could result in a bladder catastrophe

How should Melissa hold it?

A - Discreetly, just with her willpower

B - Close her legs a bit, but nothing else

C - Openly hold herself whenever she needs it

D - Look for any way of relieving herself, even if it's not a toilet

Stats

MELISSA

66th minute, winning 2-0

Defender

Stamina 64/100

Bladder 513/1000

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So... I had this idea bouncing around in my mind for quite some time, and now I'm finally getting around to do it First of all, through which girl's eyes should we see this story? (There are actu

Then, Melissa wins with a 4-2 advantage over Lucy! I'm actually quite happy with the result, as I am a defender IRL, expect the first chapter today!

Today was an extremely big day, as, after 3 long months, the football season was restarting. and me, Melissa, defender for Ayadmetu FC, had just woken up, raring to go for victory in the first game of

Posted Images

1B

I decided to go up for the header, I could notice my movements being a bit stiffer in order to hold it in, but I wasn't about to let a bit of liquid stop me. I stood tall in the middle of the box, just over the penalty spot. Sophia sends the ball in, I jump and meet it with my head!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! 

Although a bit of a useless one, I have just scored my first goal of the season. The headed ball went perfectly to the right, just under the crossbar, no way the keeper was getting there. 

Immideately, the girls swarm me in a group hug. Ooh, Camilla just hit me right on the bladder, I double over in pain, feeling a strong pressure after the hit. However, any feeling of pressure is outmatched by the sheer happiness

The ref restarts the game, Ayadmetu 3-0 Federal.

After a few minutes of passes, Jackson calls me: -"Take a rest Melissa!" She subs me out, and subs Hana in, as well as subbing in Mikayla for Camilla. I trudge towards the bench, my bladder now nagging constantly for attention, and plop down, unconsciously crossing my legs. It's only 15 minutes until the match ends, I wonder if I should excuse myself, It's getting kinda bad, after all.

Melissa, after playing a great game, has been subbed off

Should we?...

1 - Excuse ourselves to go to the bathroom (may or may not work)

2 - Hold it in for now (It's getting sort of pressing)

3 - Other (Suggest)

Stats

MELISSA

75th minute, winning 3-0

Subbed off

Stamina 53/100

Bladder 589/1000

Guess who's back

Back again

I am back

Tell a friend

Also, we picked 2

Come on! I'm not a wimp, I can definitely hold this in for a few more minutes. Tch, I could hold it for a few more HOURS!

However, as I sit on the bench, I can't help but keep my legs crossed. It's getting hard to ignore, after all.

The match still rages on, and although Federal has no chance of winning, Ayadmetu is looking for more goals, trying to secure that goal difference. The opportunity could come now! Lucy, absolutely exhausted but still raring to go for more, picks up the umpteenth through ball, as her marker has been quite slow. She cuts inside and is about to shoot when the goalie takes her out! Penalty!

At this point, it's just rubbing salt in the wound. Mikayla stands over the ball, as Camilla, our regular penalty taker, has been subbed off. She shoots!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! A great penalty, low and down the right, while the keeper jumped left, 4-0!

The ref blows the whistle three times, it's all over! We just won our first game!

We all congratulate each other as we go down the tunnel into the changing rooms. Lucy is awarded the MOTM award, I can't help but smile, seeing her eyes gleam with pride. Hey! A rock can crack!

Speaking of rock, my bladder is starting to feel quite hard. I definitely should start considering a bathroom break.

Just then, Hana realizes something: - "Hey Camilla! You didn't score! You owe us all free sodas!

Camilla argues: - "If I wasn't subbed off, I would have taken the pen and scored it!"

- "But did you do that?"

- "Ugh, fine"

Melissa definitely needs to pee kinda badly! 

Should we?...

1 - No time for anything else! Toilet!

2 - Join the girls for sodas, the toilet can wait! (It actually can't, but I'm tough as fucking diamond!)

3 - Join the girls for sodas, but go pee once you reach the cafeteria

4 - Other (suggest)

Stats

MELISSA

Energy: 56/100 (when out of match, energy replaces Stamina, energy is more related to sleep, while Stamina is more related to running and stuff, however, your Stamina will affect your Energy once you leave a match, and likewise, your Energy will affect your starting Stamina)

Bladder: 661/100

And now, for the worst update schedule in the world: ME!

You voted to hold it, brave ones aren't you?

Nnngh, I can hold it a bit longer! - I thought to myself, as we sat down in the cafeteria.

The soda seemed to go straight through me, adding to the already big accumulation of liquids in my lower area. 

As the rest of the girls talked about our great match, I was distracted by the almost constant panging in my bladder, which at this point was beggining to exert physical pressure, screaming for relief.

- "H-hey, is everything okay Melissa?" - Luna asked

- "I'm ok" I answered, trying to appear tough. In reality, the only tough thing was continuing to hold, especially with the cafeteria toilet so close, just taunting me.

A few minutes later, the girls were leaving, and I took one last look at the toilet. Maybe I should use it, I'm not sure if I can hold it till home

Melissa is positively desperate! Should we?...

1 - NGHHH! TOILET! TOILET!

2 - Hold it until we arrive home (could result in accident)

3 - Look for a public restroom along the way

Stats

MELISSA

Energy 55/100

Bladder 754/1000 (rising quickly due to soda)

Psst, hey, maybe no one will notice how lazy I am with updating my own shit!

Ahem, so you picked 2! Lets do this!

"Ngghh, I-I can hold it in until I am home!"

I started walking home. A 20 minute walk, it shouldn't be hard! However, my bladder feels really full! A-ah! I have to hold it!

Wasting no time, I took to the streets, keeping my legs closely together. It took all of my willpower to not shove my hands over my crotch, which was positively burning with need, begging to let some liquid out. My whole bladder throbbed with each second, threatening to spill. Still, I held it on, determined to make it home. I am strong! I c-c-can do this!

A few minutes later, I wasn't so sure anymore. My bladder felt like a baloon. It actually bulged out of my abdomen, making a fist-sized bulge on my stomach. Just then, I felt the worst feeling possible in such a desperate situation

drip... drip...

Nnnhg! I quickly shoved both hands over my tingling pussy to stop the drips. I wasn't completely dry - I felt some drops in my panties, but for now, I was safe.

However, as time went on, I was having to do more and more to prevent leakage. At the moment, I was constantly rubbing my legs together, my thighs pressing against one another, while a hand was shoved between them. My movements were stiff and slow, and each time I walked, the pent-up liquid in my bladder would slosh around, only making it worse. Still! Im only 4 b-blocks away! I c-can holditttttt!

Psss...

Shit! Not another leak. Uuuuuu! I am not so sure if I will make it!

As I resumed walking, I noticed something. In a park along the road, there was a bush thick enough for me to squat in and piss. Normally I wouldn't do such a weak thing, but i'm just so full! I-i'm at my limit, Shou-

Pshhhh...

AAAH! I GOT TO HURRY, O-OR ELSE M-M-M-MY BODY WILL DECIDE FOR ME!

Melissa is on the verge of wetting herself!

Should we...

1 - H-h-hold it innn!

2 - BUSH. SQUAT. RELIEF.

3 - Other (suggest)

Stats

MELISSA

Energy 47/100

Bladder 986/1000

Also, this is my first ever time writing desperation, so tell me what you think

ALSO, vote if you would like to include messing, I'm 50-50 for it, but I feel it would add realism to the story

Someone might spot her if she decides to go for the bush, she has to 1 - H-h-hold it innn!

Also, I'd love the idea of having poo desperation and/or messing in this interactive! Not in this particular scene though, this seems to be played up as purely pee desperation, but for another scene, I love the idea of a girl clenching her butt and trying to keep her pucker closed while her forehead gets dewy and her face gets pink :shy: