Sign In

Football (soccer) interactive

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So... I had this idea bouncing around in my mind for quite some time, and now I'm finally getting around to do it First of all, through which girl's eyes should we see this story? (There are actu

Then, Melissa wins with a 4-2 advantage over Lucy! I'm actually quite happy with the result, as I am a defender IRL, expect the first chapter today!

Today was an extremely big day, as, after 3 long months, the football season was restarting. and me, Melissa, defender for Ayadmetu FC, had just woken up, raring to go for victory in the first game of

Posted Images

Alright, pretty one-sided for a pass to Sophia, lets do this

I knew I had no time to waste, immediately after the ball fell to me, I sent a ground pass to Sophia.

The number 8 player calmly stopped the pass with her left foot, got the ball in motion, and banged it from just outside the box. It was a perfect hit, the ball rose up to about crossbar height, heading diagonally for the far post. The goalie dives in the right direction, but he doesnt stand a chance. The screams of the crowd and the movement of the net confirm it...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

In the 17th minute of the game, Sophia opens the scoresheet with an absolute comet of a strike. She takes her time, ready, aim,  fire, golazo. Ayadmetu 1-0 Federal!

We all swarmed Sophia, tackling her to the ground with hugs, celebrating the first goal of the season, It was truly amazing.

The ref gets the game restarted, with us in the lead.

For the next few minutes, nothing really happens, untill...

Luna loses the ball, and it quickly falls to the opposition. A few quick passes and their number 22 is in possesion. He performs a skillful stepover and causes Jess to fall down to the ground. I am the only thing between him and the goalkeeper

The opposing team have a great chance! What should we do?

Should we?...

1 - Face him on our feet

2 - Quick! Slide tackle!

3 - Get side to side with him and push him off the ball

Stats

MELISSA

26th minute, winning 1-0

Defender

Stamina: 82/100

Bladder: 276/1000

Edited by ev99ev99ev99ev
Made her more tired and filled her bladder a lil bit (see edit history)

So people decided to stand him up!

I had to stop him! I stood him up, closing down his every move. I had him now!. He has nowhere to g- Oh shit!

As it turns out, I had forgotten about something very important: my legs. The number 22 player nutmegged me and went head to head with Sandra. It was him vs the keeper, HE SHOOTS! SANDRA KEEPS IT OUT! THE GOALIE GOT A HAND TO THAT DIAGONAL SHOT AND SENT IT WHISTLING PAST THE POST! It's a corner!

I'm heading to defend this corner. The ball comes in and Sandra grabs it for herself. She very quickly throws it out to the wing. Jess is waiting there. She gets the ball, dribbles past a defender and passes to Sophia. Sophia quickly goes to Luka, Luna performs a 1-2 with Camilla, who gets caught in between 2 defenders and decides to lay it off to me. However, as i'm recieving the ball. I can't help but notice a small amount of liquid had collected in my bladder. It wasn't enough to make me uncomfortable, as my bladder is quite massive, but it is enough to make me think: "I should take care of this in a few hours"

Melissa can generate an attack, and besides, she has noticed her bladder. What should she do?

Should we?...

1- Pass to Lucy on the right

2- Pass to Luna on the left

3- Go behind to Jess

4- Send a long ball to Camilla

Stats

MELISSA

29th minute, winning 1-0

Defender

Stamina: 79/100

Bladder: 312/1000

1 it is!

Wasting no time, I quickly lifted my head up and saw Lucy asking for the ball. I send a ground pass to her and she begins to run. Her marker is quickly left eating dirt as Lucy passes him with an elastico. Lucy is still running diagonally towards the goal. Another defender comes out to get her. The defender slide tackles! Nothing, she jumps over his challenge easy as cake. She is still going. Two more defenders stand her up, nope. This girl flipped on the Messi switch, she is absolutely unstoppable. All that's left is the goalie. Lucy gets the ball out of his reach and goes around him, smashing the ball into the empty net behind and falling down completely exhausted, but having scored a wondergoal

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

We all swarm her, making a hug pile, Lucy has just scored, probably, the best goal in football history. Absolutely astonishing dribble run. As I jump to hug her, I hear coach Jackson going absolutely mental "MARADONA!" - she screams. Lucy has just performed pure magic, and we are now up 2-0.

However, one thing I felt while jumping was an elbow hitting my nether areas, specifically my bladder, and the sensation felt while that happened tells me I should probably empty my bladder soon, as it could get bad in just a bit. I wasn't alarmed though, I have been FAR more desperate in my life, and I know my bladder is way bigger than this

The ref gets the game going again, and despite my bladder softly nagging, I manage to get my head on the pitch.

A few minutes have passed, and no chances are being created. But suddenly, that dreaded number 22, probably my top 1 bane of my existence at the moment, gets fouled by Jess. Our number 5 player recieves a yellow card and a dangerpus free kick is given away.

The free kick passes without any danger to the goal and the ref signals half time.

As the first half draws to a close and we all go inside the dressing room, Camilla looks a bit fidgety, and she quucly excuses herself to use the toiler. This only reminds me of my need, maybe I should use it too?

As the first half ends, Melissa is feeling a slight need to pee

Should we?...

1- Ask to be excused to use the toilet (may or may not work)

2- Pop a squat somewhere else (where?)

3- Hold it for now (If her bladder gets uncomfortable she will play worse)

4- Attempt to block Camilla from accesing the toilet by going first

5- Other (write in)

Stats

MELISSA

Half-time, winning 2-0

Defender

Stamina 71/100 (rising because of Half-Time)

Bladder 398/1000

Edited by ev99ev99ev99ev (see edit history)

3 it is!

I'm not even near full, and I'm certainly not this weak, I can hold it in! I am quite thirsty though, so I drink a swig of water

As Camilla comes back, her face sporting a look of relief and relaxation. The coach also comes into the dressing room, clapping.

- "Greatly done girls, we are cruising right now" - Coach Jackson congratulates us.

We all exchange glances of pride, we are certainly playing well.

"Now, for the second half" - she continues - "I know their team, they are going to desperately look for an equalizer. So what you have to do is move the ball around. While they run, you'll make the ball run, and once they get tired, you strike!"

Sophia calls for the whole team. We all put our hands in a pile. "Ayadmetu on 3" she says

"1"

"2"

"3"

"AYADMETU!"

We all go back out to the pitch to warm up, as the second half is about to start

How should we approach the second half?

1 - Defensive and calm (will help with both our stamina and bladder, at the cost of performance)

2 - Agressive (will give us better performance and more chances, but our stamina and bladder will both be affected negatively)

Stats

MELISSA

Half-Time, winning 2-0

Defender

Stamina: 77/100

Bladder: 407/1000 (rising quicker due to drinking)

I don't know - we are already nearly at 50% - and it will rise even quicker now.

And surely we already will be severly affected at 75%. Which will result in us playing badly.

We definitly shouldn't overtax overselve, that's why I go with 2)

Seems the most sensible thing to do. Sure, if our goal is to get ourselves totally desperate during the second half number 1) would be better. But I want to win the game and I think our character doesn't want to be close to an accident in public (or even have one!)