Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Football (soccer) interactive

So... I had this idea bouncing around in my mind for quite some time, and now I'm finally getting around to do it

First of all, through which girl's eyes should we see this story? (There are actually 7 girls in the team, but consider the other 2 filler characters)

(Note: the girl selected will be the main focus for peeing, however, other girls might do it if the circumstances present themselves)

Goalkeeper.png.f4af6827e3ca1577d55d6f7a2fa26a2d.png

Sandra

Position: Goalkeeper

Personality: Inside the pitch she is a confident player, with trust in her own, and her teammates' abilites. Outside, she acts like the group's mom, always caring and protective.

Skill: Goalkeeping: 8/10

Bladder size: 6/10

defender.png.dc0469234b77e0d6d4992617a2712500.png

Melissa

Position: Defender

Personality: Tough as nails both on and off the pitch, she is a no-nonsense girl who won't take crap from anyone.

Skill: Speed 5/10 - Shooting 3/10 - Passing 6/10 - Dribble 3/10 - Defense 9/10 - Strength 10/10

Bladder size: 10/10

captain.png.3e8ecabbed6511566b47472bd076b8c4.png

Sophia

Position: Central midfielder

Personality: As the team's captain, she shows composure inside the pitch, acting using her mind and not letting pressure get to her, Outside the pitch, she is cheerful, and always knows just the right thing to say.

Skill: Speed 7/10 - Shooting 7/10 - Passing 10/10 - Dribbling 8/10 - Defense 4/10 - Strength 5/10

Bladder size: 5/10

winger.png.35c5c49f4b6c7bf9f8f2f438c8a5dffc.png

Lucy

Position: Winger

Personality: So sweet she might give you diabetes, she acts as cute as she looks. However, she can show great determination and commitment when she needs to.

Skill: Speed 10/10 -Shooting 6/10 - Passing 7/10 - Dribbling 9/10 - Defense 2/10 - Strength 1/10

Bladder size: 2/10

Striker.png.006744d8e2218551e8a68c430f345b4d.png

Camilla

Position: Striker

Personality: She is the best and she knows it! Smug and confident, this girl never backs down from a challenge, although she miiiiight let it get to her head sometimes...

Skill: Speed 8/10 - Shooting 10/10 - Passing 7/10 - Dribbling 8/10 - Defense 1/10 - Strength 5/10

Bladder size: 7/10

So these are the players ladies and gentlemen, feel free to vote away for your favorite!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So... I had this idea bouncing around in my mind for quite some time, and now I'm finally getting around to do it First of all, through which girl's eyes should we see this story? (There are actu

Then, Melissa wins with a 4-2 advantage over Lucy! I'm actually quite happy with the result, as I am a defender IRL, expect the first chapter today!

Today was an extremely big day, as, after 3 long months, the football season was restarting. and me, Melissa, defender for Ayadmetu FC, had just woken up, raring to go for victory in the first game of

Posted Images

Today was an extremely big day, as, after 3 long months, the football season was restarting. and me, Melissa, defender for Ayadmetu FC, had just woken up, raring to go for victory in the first game of the year.

I put on some clothes, packed my football gear in her bag and checked the league table to see who we would be facing.

"Ah! Federal Athletic? This should be easy, they finished 12th last season!" - I spoke to myself.

After breakfast, she headed down to the football pitch. It was a 20 minute walk, one I had done many times before, but still gave me a strange feeling, one of nostalgia. I however, kept walking and arrived at the pitch at around 8:30. Most of the girls, as well as coach Jackson were already there, The girls were chatting, while waiting for 9:00, when the game would kick off. Finally, the last girl, Luna, our left-winger arrived, I put on my shirt with the number 14, and the coach gave us the prep talk.

"Alright" - She said- "this match should be fairly easy, but don't get ahead of yourselves!"

"Heh" - scoffs Camilla - "If I don't score, you all get free sodas from me"

"It's on" - Jess replies

"Alright girls, we are playing a 2-3-1! As usual, Sandra between the sticks, Melissa and Jess, you'll make up the defence, Sophie, stay in the middle while Luna goes in the left wing and Lucy on the right, Camilla, you'll be on the attack, Hana, Mikayla, Iris- keep yourselves warmed up, you'll get in on the second half, now, let's go out there and win this!

"On 3" - Sophia calls the whole team - "1-2-3, AYADMETU!"

As we all walk out of the dressing room, I see Lucy telling something to the coach, and then rushing off to the restroom. I don't need to pee, but maybe it could be beneficial to empty what little I have before the match?

The first game of the season is about to begin! Melissa has a choice of either going to the toilet, or staying with her team and give themselves some last words of advice before the game starts

Should we...

1- Go to the toilet

2- Don't go to the toilet and stay with the team

3- Go to the toilet, but just to follow Lucy

4- Other (suggest)

STATS

MELISSA

Defender

Stamina: 100/100

Bladder: 165/1000

Well, people didn't want to pee, so here we go!

I decided to stay with the team, I didn't even need to pee, so what was the point of leaving?

I was just minding my own business, when suddenly, Sophia called me: -"Hey Melissa, come here!"

"What happened?" - I asked her, to which she replied: - "See that guy over there?" She pointed to a skinny, brown-haired guy, with the number 22 printed on his red-and-white striped shirt - "He is Federal's key striker, he doesnt seem like much, but he is extremely quick and agile, and could catch you off-guard. To prevent this, stand right on top of him, don't even let him breathe"

-"Will do, that guy won't even touch the ball"

Just then, as Lucy returned, the ref called both teams over to start the match. Sophia wins the coin toss, and we get the kick off. Camilla passes to Sophia and the league is on!

First few minutes of the game, Ayadmetu is clearly superior, we are passing the ball around, and even though we aren't generating danger, they aren't either.

Oh, but wait! We could have our first chance of the game! Sophia dribbles their number 7, lays the ball off to Lucy who starts running at the speed of sound, she crosses into Camilla! OH NO! THE KEEPER HAS SAVED IT! The opposing keeper sends a long pass towards their number 22!

The enemy star is about to get the ball and start a counterattack! What should you do?

1- Jump to anticipate the pass and head it away

2- Wait for him to lower the ball to the ground and close him down

3- Get head to head with him and slide tackle

4- Follow him, closing all spaces so he can't advance and is forced to pass back

Stats

MELISSA

13th minute

Defender

Stamina: 92/100

Bladder: 183/1000

Edited by ev99ev99ev99ev (see edit history)

1 was your pick!

I was certainly taller than him, and stronger too. I jumped upwards and connected with my head, getting the ball away, Luna picks it up and starts running, I decide to follow the attack, and we suddenly are in their third of the pitch, Luna attempts a dribble, but she is closed down and passes backwards to Camilla.

Camilla decides to pass to Lucy for space, Lucy dribbles past her marker and is in position to cross. However, Lucy chops inside and decides to strike the ball with her left foot, the ball flies towards the goal, but Lucy hit it too wide, it clatters against the goalpost.

Sophia is quick to react, as she gets the ball and looks for the pass. She sends the ball to Camilla, marked by 2 defenders, Camilla outpaces them and decides to hit it first-time on the volley. It is a spectacular strike! OH NO! The goalkeeper palms it away, the ball ascends and falls down near me, I quickly make a short run for it and get it. Now I have to see what I do with it

Melissa has the ball in a great attacking position! What should we do?

Should we...

1- Just shoot from where we are! (~20-25m meters)

2- Pass to Luna and she shoots

3- Pass to Lucy for a cross

4- Pass to Sophia and she shoots

5- Attempt to get closer to the goal by dribbling

Stats

Melissa

16th minute

Defender

Stamina 91/100

Bladder 202/1000