I don’t feel comfortable with going to buy diapers because I feel like one day I’ll come across a family member at the store who questions why I need them and then there will be some explaining that I don’t want to do. But I am comfortable buying 50 very large extra pairs of underwear at once, then the same thing a week later with even larger sizes and getting weird looks from the guy at the register (who was there both times)!

If I plan on going shopping or something in public for a long time, or even just while hanging out with friends, I sometimes decide to put on all my pairs of underwear at once before heading out. It works similar to a diaper, except it’s not full proof every time. Normally, I get pee on around half of them, but there has been a few times where I went multiple times or just peed a whole bunch in one go.

One of the times it failed was when my friends were over at my house. Of course, wearing a bunch of underwear is obviously noticeable because your butt now looks huge, even more so your groin, so they all asked and I explained, which they weren’t surprised by because they knew pretty well that I was into this. The thing was, due to my huge bladder, it was 2;30pm and I hadn’t gone to the bathroom up once today. So I was leaning against the wall, and all my friends looked over as they heard a loud hissss as I released. They all watched for a moment, then continued talking to me. The friend I was talking to was very focused on what I was doing, and it became the topic of discussion. “Are you sure that will work?” “Yea.” Before now, it had never failed, so Ihad no suspicion of wether it would work. “How many layers are you wearing?” “Good question... I started to count what I had bought recently plus what I owned already, when I got my answer of around 120 I was interrupted. “It’s going for a real long time, are you sure it will work?” “Yea, it’s 120 pairs. It’s gonna work.” We then start talking about me managing to put on over 100 pairs of underwear (which probably wouldn’t have been possible at many other stores because I wear smalls, but the store I went to has sizes up to XXXXXLarge in underwear, which as far as I know, I don’t think many stores go that far. Then I realize how long it’s been going, and start to worry, and slowly start walking toward the bathroom, trying to hold it, but I’ve been letting it go for so long that it seems impossible to stop. My friends, being the friends they are, all keep stopping me to ask where I’m going, when they all probably knew at this point. So now I’m in the middle of everyone, when a bunch of wet spots start forming on the front of my pants. They all start staring as the spots grow across the front of my pants and down my legs, creating a puddle on the wood floor. Some of my friends were sittting on the floor, but were to focused on my pants to get up before the puddle started to seep into their pants. When it does, they start to get up, but by that time the puddle as soaked their pants and they just gave up and sat there. By the time I finished, there’s a huge puddle on the floor that’s about 2 feet in diameter, and I’m wearing 120 pairs of soaked underwear. I feel pretty relieved and have a smirk on my face, and one of my friends who was sitting between two other guys on the couch starts laughing about it. This, ironically enough, is followed by a hissing noise from him because he was laughing so much he peed himself. This creates a problem for the other 2 guys on the couch, because if the get up they’ll be standing in pee, but are currently stuck next to someone who’s peeing that would soak their pants. One of them just sits on the couch and the other guy stands up, slips, and falls backwards into the puddle. At this point almost everyone’s pants are soaked, and the floor and couch have puddles across them. They guy I was talking originally  too walks over, into the puddle and says “I told you it wouldn’t work.” Then pees himself too seeing as it makes basically no difference because at this point nobody was gonna leave without their pants being wet. This expands the puddle, and everyone else also starts giving in. That day my living room had become a bathroom and there was now a puddle 15 feet across along the floor. That was a fun day.

So my question is if anyone else wears a bunch of underwear and/or has similar stories about this?

Have you thought about online ordering for diapers or just trying to get free samples?

A pull-up or brief diaper would be much easier to put on and clean up than 120 pairs of underwear!

Do you like the leaking through of multiple layers? Diapers are different, but easier for sure. 

I never considered online shopping for those, but have grown to enjoy multiple layers a lot more.