Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A point about real accidents

I, personally, have never seen a hot woman have an accident in real life. The closest I've ever seen is an old woman pissing herself behind me on the bus, and I didn't see that, only smelt it. This is probably true for many people here. This leads to some falsely concluding that real accidents don't happen very often, since they assume a woman will almost always find somewhere to go before having an accident.

However, I don't think this is actually true. Quite a few attractive young women have suffered the humiliation of an accident, or several. Let's look at a study on overactive bladder and urge incontinence.

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v17/n2/full/3901270a.html

This study was on South Korean women between the ages of 20 and 49, with 79.5% aged between 20 and 29. Now, I don't know how much you know about young South Korean women, but some of them are sexy as fuck. 19.2% of these women had urge incontinence, meaning that practically 1 in 5 young South Korean women had weed themselves as adults multiple times. Never mind that a few more would have suffered that indignity once.

So, if this actually happens fairly often, why don't we see it? The answer is simple - latchkey incontinence. Most of these accidents will happen as the woman is desperately trying to unlock her door, hoping against hope she can just get to the toilet in time...and she can't. Proximity to the toilet finally pushes her bladder over the limit. While this is utterly glorious if you happen to be the unfortunate lady's partner accompanying her, it also means that the accident isn't visible in public. The bursting office worker who tries to hold it on her commute home won't usually burst on the train in front of everyone, she'll wee her skirt as she dashes for the toilet at home. Still an extremely sexy accident, but very few witnesses. As for why they don't wee somewhere else, that's partly the same issue; they think they'll make it, only to finally yield to their urges when they're almost there.

A little advice, if you want to write realistic omorashi fiction.

1 hour ago, WetDave said:

Also, consider that:

1. Many or most accidents do not result in a full-on wetting

2. Many of these women presumably use an incontinence product if they are regular wetters

3. They may also choose to wear clothes that will hide the accident (dark or black trousers or skirt, for example)

4. People who’ve wet themselves generally try to hide it. 

5. Most people aren’t that observant either, so there’s a good chance it won’t be noticed.

So even if she has an accident on her daily commute there’s a good chance it won’t be obvious - either contained in her pad, or she’s sitting on the train or bus and the only evidence is a wet patch on the seat and on her rear in dark clothes.  So I suspect that a large majority of wetting accidents are unobserved. 

Where I used to work one of the meeting room chairs got peed on. However I never saw anyone wet, nor was there any mention in the office gossip of someone wetting themselves. So most likely the accident was never observed even though it was a busy office. 

Great points. It's also worth noting that if a woman loses it in her skirt or dress, it might just run down her legs instead of soaking the skirt/dress; a lot of staged skirt/dress wettings have the performer deliberately trying to get her skirt/dress wet, which a woman genuinely losing it obviously wouldn't do. I knew this Indonesian guy who was into omorashi, and he met his wife when they were in high school. The school toilets were so disgusting that she used to not go all day and end up weeing herself on the long walk home, but since she wore a skirt it just went down her legs and wasn't visible unless you were paying close attention, which he was, of course. No one else ever noticed. The only reason he knew is because he was her boyfriend and walked home with her.

Once they got married, they still go out on long walks where she gets desperate and wees herself, but since she always wears a skirt/dress and doesn't get it wet on purpose, it's pretty inconspicuous.

Edited by Male (see edit history)
1 hour ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've leak often when I'm working out or sneezing a lot, but yeah, I take precautions. Got a nice little black quick dry running skort, I could soak it and no one would be the wiser.

That's definitely sensible if you don't want to be noticed. A South Korean guy I know told me he and his wife, who are into omorashi, go on long hikes in the summer, and she wears a black skort. When she has to wee, she holds it as long as she can and then goes in her skort, and lets the wee cool her off as it evaporates. No one except her husband has ever noticed, though he definitely enjoys it.

These are planned accidents for the most part, though she did once have a genuine accident in her skort when she was out jogging and couldn't find anywhere to wee. No one noticed then, either; the fact no one did is what emboldened her to start having planned public accidents.

After making breakfast for everyone the landlady where  I borded walked in a nearby park. Sometimes I walked with her. For a long time she baffled me by her insistence on watching the duck pond each morning. Finally and stop came together with her always wearing a floor length skirt. It was partly to avoid competing with the residents for morning bathroom time. It was much more that she liked to void where prohibited. It did require heavy material in the skirt. But a frequent wetter could have outdoor employment like grounds keeping and repeatedly wet with others never noticing.

The two older girl cousins who mostly raised me had small bladders- a family trait. They liked sandy beaches. Sometimes the early teen would erupt with, "Sis, bury me in the sand." Everybody did that. But my cousin sounded urgent when she said. Later I learned it was her way to wear a sun suit while avoiding putting her urge incontinence on display. They seemed to have a pee hiding trick for every occasion. 

First problem with the conclusion here unfortunately is that this was based on an Internet survey. The survey is mostly likely going to pop up in places of interest for clicking and noticing as ads. Ideally, this means a majority of the women taking it are most likely already in an isolated subgroup interested in the subject. 

For example, you put up a survey interested in researching a cure for arachnophobia. Most people clicking and coming across it are already going to be browsing the internet related to the subject. 

Case in point, about 9.7% of people in the US have an overactive bladder, much closer to the real number of frequentcy, and a smaller group of them will have the added problem of UI. The survey here would tell you it's 21%, more than double actuality. 

Another point, South Koreans (I'm half) also have a different cultural outlook and daily life, like much of Asia, to the rest of the Western world. 

Lastly, urge incontinence is part of overactive bladder syndrome (a term that is usually incorrectly used in slang here in the forums), a very specific problem that has nothing to do with accidents; but a specific medical problem in which minor leakage happens. A person with this may even feel the urge to pee without having a bladder that is even full enough to normally signal an urge for someone else. Also, it's not always affecting someone for life. 

Edited by Slater (see edit history)
On 7/14/2018 at 9:47 PM, WetDave said:

Where I used to work one of the meeting room chairs got peed on. However I never saw anyone wet, nor was there any mention in the office gossip of someone wetting themselves. So most likely the accident was never observed even though it was a busy office. 

Yes, it could have been a lady who wears a nappy... she would probably be wearing a dark skirt or something that wouldn't show if a leak happened, and be skilled at dealing with such mishaps discreetly.

1 hour ago, nappypants said:

Yes, it could have been a lady who wears a nappy... she would probably be wearing a dark skirt or something that wouldn't show if a leak happened, and be skilled at dealing with such mishaps discreetly.

Hi, that’s me. 

I learnt that a diaper and dark clothes are a must for my incontinence issues. I’ve been working with a customer and have suddenly started leaking. They were none the wiser because of my precautions. 

I have latch key accidents quite often and they are between me, the toilet, and my diaper. 

You may never see an actual accident, but it is nearly certain that you’ll run across someone who has had one at some point. 

16 hours ago, hoimi said:

Hi, that’s me. 

I learnt that a diaper and dark clothes are a must for my incontinence issues. I’ve been working with a customer and have suddenly started leaking. They were none the wiser because of my precautions. 

I have latch key accidents quite often and they are between me, the toilet, and my diaper. 

You may never see an actual accident, but it is nearly certain that you’ll run across someone who has had one at some point. 

Would the chair actually be wet if a lady weed herself in a diaper on it, though? I thought the diaper would soak it up. I assumed she was just wearing normal clothes at the time.

On 7/14/2018 at 7:37 PM, Male said:

I, personally, have never seen a hot woman have an accident in real life. The closest I've ever seen is an old woman pissing herself behind me on the bus, and I didn't see that, only smelt it. This is probably true for many people here. This leads to some falsely concluding that real accidents don't happen very often, since they assume a woman will almost always find somewhere to go before having an accident.

However, I don't think this is actually true. Quite a few attractive young women have suffered the humiliation of an accident, or several. Let's look at a study on overactive bladder and urge incontinence.

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v17/n2/full/3901270a.html

This study was on South Korean women between the ages of 20 and 49, with 79.5% aged between 20 and 29. Now, I don't know how much you know about young South Korean women, but some of them are sexy as fuck. 19.2% of these women had urge incontinence, meaning that practically 1 in 5 young South Korean women had weed themselves as adults multiple times. Never mind that a few more would have suffered that indignity once.

So, if this actually happens fairly often, why don't we see it? The answer is simple - latchkey incontinence. Most of these accidents will happen as the woman is desperately trying to unlock her door, hoping against hope she can just get to the toilet in time...and she can't. Proximity to the toilet finally pushes her bladder over the limit. While this is utterly glorious if you happen to be the unfortunate lady's partner accompanying her, it also means that the accident isn't visible in public. The bursting office worker who tries to hold it on her commute home won't usually burst on the train in front of everyone, she'll wee her skirt as she dashes for the toilet at home. Still an extremely sexy accident, but very few witnesses. As for why they don't wee somewhere else, that's partly the same issue; they think they'll make it, only to finally yield to their urges when they're almost there.

A little advice, if you want to write realistic omorashi fiction.

The point about latchkey accidents being the most common ones is very true. If I remember correctly there have even been studies on this. Here's an article about the latchkey syndrome from a woman's health mag

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/why-do-you-have-pee-closer-you-get-bathroom

4 hours ago, lindawong said:

The point about latchkey accidents being the most common ones is very true. If I remember correctly there have even been studies on this. Here's an article about the latchkey syndrome from a woman's health mag

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/why-do-you-have-pee-closer-you-get-bathroom

That article implies it's common enough for ladies to wee themselves when close to the toilet that people need to give advice on how to avoid it, which is what I suspected. I reckon many a pretty lady has suffered a humiliating accident under such circumstances. Aside from the realism, there's something particularly sexy about that kind of accident, since having almost made it before giving in only makes the humiliation so much worse. Even more so if her partner is with her at he time.

On 7/17/2018 at 2:34 PM, Male said:

Would the chair actually be wet if a lady weed herself in a diaper on it, though? I thought the diaper would soak it up. I assumed she was just wearing normal clothes at the time.

Well, depends on the degree of wetness - if the chair was completely soaked, it wouldn't have been a diaper leak. Adult nappies are pretty reliable and discreet these days, and if someone did have a mishap it would probably just be a small damp patch. Anything more than that I guess does suggest a full unprotected wetting... if I saw that I would be desperate to find out who did it!

55 minutes ago, hoimi said:

I've leaked whilst wearing a diaper. If the diaper is sodden enough, it can leak. If she'd had a substantial wetting accident before and then another, she might've wet the chair.

The chair I referred to had a strong smell of pee for years after. I doubt that a small leak from a diaper would have done that. However even a major unprotected wetting could have been unobserved in black trousers or skirt.

At that place it was quite common for meetings to go on for four hours or more. I often imagined how that man or woman felt when sitting there in their soaked clothes wondering what to do - whether to get up and excuse themselves straight away or just sit there, possibly for hours, and wait for everyone to leave before getting up themselves. 

The good thing from their point of view was that the meeting room door opened to the corridor, not to the open-plan office, and the toilets were just a short distance away. With just  a little bit of luck they could have got away with it even wearing clothes that would show the wetness. 

On 7/17/2018 at 10:32 PM, Male said:

That article implies it's common enough for ladies to wee themselves when close to the toilet that people need to give advice on how to avoid it, which is what I suspected. I reckon many a pretty lady has suffered a humiliating accident under such circumstances. Aside from the realism, there's something particularly sexy about that kind of accident, since having almost made it before giving in only makes the humiliation so much worse. Even more so if her partner is with her at he time.

It's science even.

"The most frequently reported environmental cues were “On the way to the bathroom” and “Arrival at home/opening front door”; these cues were reported by both groups."

https://journals.lww.com/jwocnonline/Abstract/2014/05000/Cues_to_Urinary_Urgency_and_Urge_Incontinence__How.13.aspx

Accidents out in public are very rare indeed, only places they happen with some regularity is at long bathroom lines at nightclubs, festivals and bars

14 hours ago, lindawong said:

It's science even.

"The most frequently reported environmental cues were “On the way to the bathroom” and “Arrival at home/opening front door”; these cues were reported by both groups."

https://journals.lww.com/jwocnonline/Abstract/2014/05000/Cues_to_Urinary_Urgency_and_Urge_Incontinence__How.13.aspx

Accidents out in public are very rare indeed, only places they happen with some regularity is at long bathroom lines at nightclubs, festivals and bars

I think drunk girls wee themselves in various situations. A long line for the toilets would be perfect for some wet knickers!

I witnessed a minor accident.      Out riding at night, with a bunch of fast sport motorcycles (organ donor bikes) and a girl on the back had to go.      The group soon departed the area and she had to hold it.    We were riding very fast on the freeway.    Twenty minutes later we all pulled off the freeway and waited while she went to the lady's room, at a gas station.      She was in the restroom for at least ten minutes.     I noticed her when we stopped riding and pulled over, at the next public place.      She made sure to hold the helmet over the area of her crotch.     

• 1 month later...

I am also of the opinion that real incidents do not happen so often. Although almost every woman had at least few cases, when she hasn’t reach the toilet in time. But the most of the accidents remain hidden from the eyes of others. Why is that? I also investigate this question for a long time.

First, usually the accidents aren’t complete, but only a few dribbles in pants. If she wears a skirt, which is in the half cases, the wet patch would be invisible, even if it is bigger. In the commercial movies with pee staff, they show us how the skirt became wet. But they make an intension full accident and the women in such movies do nothing to avoid wetting the skirt, even try to be much wet. In а real situation the woman will stretch her legs more widely, even rise a little bit a skirt on a way that she will not wet.

Some inconveniences gives pantyhose, where the pee streams easily could run down legs and remains wet trails on it. But this is also in cases of massive leakage. If the woman wears only skirt without pantyhose, she can quite safely release the stream under her in a secluded quiet place. After that she will continue on her way and only she will know and feel that her underwear is wet. In normal situation when the woman felt that she couldn’t hold it anymore and she is going to pee herself in public, she takes steps to be secluded somewhere. She immediately turn on a side street, walks into yard and stop behind some car or something that hide what’s happens under the skirt between her legs. She could pretend at this moment that she is looking for something in her handbag or doing something on the cellphone, while at the same time peeing. I imagine the real situation on this way and I've even heard a similar story from a woman. The logical question in that situation is why she didn’t lift her skirt and pulled down her pants, when she found a secluded place? In the middle of the town, during the day is quite difficult to found a place where she could feel safety, that no one could pass by and saw her. When she squatted down behind some bush or fence she immediately revealed what she was doing. If she is peeing on herself standing straight through the skirt, probably no one will understand it.

When the woman wears trousers it is quite difficult to hide an accident, but it’s not impossible. As we described the decisive factor in this case is the color and how massive is the accident. There are also cases when the woman is in the sitting position and couldn’t jump out immediately. In a taxi seat or in own car. Then the wet patch is unavoidable even in skirt, but also in case is a big one. If the woman drives alone, no one except her will know about the accident.

And here are some psychological moments. When the person is not alone, but in the company of someone, the person is mobilized, concentrated and does everything to hold it as much as possible. When the person remains alone with himself/herself, the thought that the danger of humiliation is went out, makes more easy to leak in pants. In addition if you are in a few steps from the toilet, so the battle with the bladder control is on the finish, then you easy give up and start peeing just on a few seconds, before pull down the pants. These are by me the most common accidents, probably more than 80 %. And these accidents also remain hidden for side people. Only a few family members could be witness of the accident. But even in that case the accident usually is not complete. If the woman wears a skirt and she is started peeing at the door, until the underwear and pantyhose are wet enough to leak on the floor, the woman is probably hide inside the toilet.

By this reasons I believe, that the best scenarios, for peeing movies is ones that the woman is wetting in the front of the toilet, just at the moment when she is lifting the skirt and trying to take off the underwear as quick as possible.

• 10 months later...