Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to Motivate Self to Stay Desperate?

I previously posted about how I am turned on by the pain of being desperate to pee, but at the same time (not sure if this makes sense but) it's hard to be turned on by it sometimes (if it hurts too much), even if I'm touching myself at the same time. That being said, EVERY time I give up, I feel so turned off afterwards. Like I wish I still were or could get desperate again - unfortunately for me it takes at least 3 days for the muscles to regain control for an enjoyable and potentially long desperation.

How do you guys usually motivate yourself to stay desperate? I need tips because honestly, desperation is something I have to wait 3 days, possibly a week, just to enjoy again. I don't want to quit early and waste my opportunities.

15 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

You could make sure that it's inconvenient to use the toilet, like duct tape on the bathroom door and toilet lid.  That way you can't easily respond to a momentary impulse to pee - you have to make a real effort.

Thanks, but I never use a toilet during desperation sessions. I like to pee into my clothes and shoes at the very end. I need a way to stay motivated to not wet myself.

6 hours ago, Plug Cryostat said:

Maybe you could time how long you hold a certain amount of pee for. For example, you drink two litres of water and this time you hold for 3 hours, the next time you drink two litres try to hold for longer. Constantly trying to break a record is a great motivation.

I could try that. I set most of my sessions to last about an hour, but sometimes if it's really holdable and I'm still turned on I got for longer, and unfortunately sometimes I either lose motivation or truly accidentally wet myself before that mark.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:11 PM, desplover1 said:

I previously posted about how I am turned on by the pain of being desperate to pee, but at the same time (not sure if this makes sense but) it's hard to be turned on by it sometimes (if it hurts too much), even if I'm touching myself at the same time. That being said, EVERY time I give up, I feel so turned off afterwards. Like I wish I still were or could get desperate again - unfortunately for me it takes at least 3 days for the muscles to regain control for an enjoyable and potentially long desperation.

How do you guys usually motivate yourself to stay desperate? I need tips because honestly, desperation is something I have to wait 3 days, possibly a week, just to enjoy again. I don't want to quit early and waste my opportunities.

Get used to have a full bladder most of the day: regularly leave out your morning pee, try to skip peeing at lunch time and see how long you can wait. If you do it day after day you definitely will train your bladder muscles and this routine might hinder you to feel turned off after giving up.

22 hours ago, Holdimax said:

Get used to have a full bladder most of the day: regularly leave out your morning pee, try to skip peeing at lunch time and see how long you can wait. If you do it day after day you definitely will train your bladder muscles and this routine might hinder you to feel turned off after giving up.

Train my bladder muscles? Well I could be wrong, but from my experience my bladder muscles weaken if I do it too often, and take at least 3 days after a major hold to recover to the level I can hold long enough for it to be enjoyable.