Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ConfiDry 24/7

1 hour ago, sorjello said:

can’t recommend enough!

Are they as absorbent as they claim?

My Abena L4s have been my night time choice due to their absorbency and comfort. They are also not as hot as other diapers I’ve tried. 

I’m not a big fan of crinkle though. Do they make enough noise to hear at night? Is the waddle a big deal when saturated? 

54 minutes ago, hoimi said:

Are they as absorbent as they claim?

My Abena L4s have been my night time choice due to their absorbency and comfort. They are also not as hot as other diapers I’ve tried. 

I’m not a big fan of crinkle though. Do they make enough noise to hear at night? Is the waddle a big deal when saturated? 

i’ve worn and wet them in public without being noticed and without having waddle difficulties. i’m not sure if there’s a difference for men and women, however, given where we wet. i have a big bladder so if i wet twice, let’s say, i might get a bit of waddle but once is usually fine. i would categorize the crinkle as moderate—but no means the loudest diaper i’ve worn but not the quiestest either.

i used to wear abenas but i’ve found the confidry to be less stiff in the padding when dry.

• 2 weeks later...

I wore Abena for years but in March I switched over to Dry 24/7s. They feel much more plasticy on the outside, and much silkier and smoother on the inside. The fitment is also much better, I think. Dry 24/7s feel much more securely locked than Abena M4s, and the tabs hold closed much better. They're my favorites!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Really? We rarely ever have problems with the tapes. How are you putting them on?

The same as any other diaper. Bottom tapes first, then the top tapes. Getting it tight and symmetrical on both sides. Usually I get them decent, but they're very unforgiving for making any adjustments. And the "second-chance" tapes are horrendous. The top and bottom tapes are also too close together for my liking, so it's hard to get a comfortable fit across the top. Compared to an Abena, which usually a similar taping system, they are very sub-par. And even the Abena tapes aren't great compared to a Bambino which has a convenient landing zone or say a Tykables, which has the grip hooks that I can adjust over and over. I also have a tough time with all-white diapers like the 24/7's because there's NOTHING on them that I can use as marking to help me position the tapes. Usually, I like to use some pattern on the diapers to help me line up the tapes perfectly so I get a perfect fit every time. I can't do that on the 24/7's.

If you like them, more the power to you. But they're currently the worst diaper I have in my stash (Abena, Tykables, Bambinos).