female Religious: Woman wears diapers 'set free' from god

Bitch, don't bring Santa into this.

1 minute ago, Glass Joe said:

You have to say something funny to play the "I was joking" card.

Look. Each to his own "beliefs".  But everybody in the world deserves to be ridiculed.  I don't mind people doing it with me because everyone, including me is ridiculous.  That's the only thing (apart from it being ridiculous) i have against religions.  They all claim to have the monopoly of the truth, and they all think they are the only thing that has to be taken seriously... Fxxx that...

1 minute ago, liesjeversteven said:

Look. Each to his own "beliefs".  But everybody in the world deserves to be ridiculed.  I don't mind people doing it with me because everyone, including me is ridiculous.  That's the only thing (apart from it being ridiculous) i have against religions.  They all claim to have the monopoly of the truth, and they all think they are the only thing that has to be taken seriously... Fxxx that...

I do not disagree with you. As someone who used to be religious, but isn't anymore, I completely understand your reasons for being against religion in particular. However, the issue is that you said that such people deserve to be exploited. Do you not see how screwed up that is?

13 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

I had no problem with you making a jab at religion (I am a Christian but I make fun of Christianity all the time) 

My comments had nothing to do with religion, they had to do with you saying that they deserved to be exploited, which as @Anubis said is fucked up. You should not expect something to be taken as a joke if you make no effort to make it funny or um... joke like.

Edited by Glass Joe

Just now, Anubis said:

I do not disagree with you. As someone who used to be religious, but isn't anymore, I completely understand your reasons for being against religion in particular. However, the issue is that you said that such people deserve to be exploited. Do you not see how screwed up that is?

Look, you're obviously not European and not accustomed with our kind of humour, or at least not mine.  I don't hold that against you, don't hold it against me.  We are a tidbit less sensitive, but not malicious, just a bit more blunt...

Just now, liesjeversteven said:

Look, you're obviously not European and not accustomed with our kind of humour, or at least not mine.  I don't hold that against you, don't hold it against me.  We are a tidbit less sensitive, but not malicious, just a bit more blunt...

You are correct that I am not European, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with why I think your humor about this is distasteful. I personally know people who have been exploited like this and how much damage it can cause. Are some of them stronger people for it? Sure, now they are, but for some, it took many years to recover from what happened to them.

Perhaps if this was not the case, I would have been able to appreciate your humor, but since our experiences have been so different, then I cannot. That's just how it is, I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

You are correct that I am not European, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with why I think your humor about this is distasteful. I personally know people who have been exploited like this and how much damage it can cause. Are some of them stronger people for it? Sure, now they are, but for some, it took many years to recover from what happened to them.

Perhaps if this was not the case, I would have been able to appreciate your humor, but since our experiences have been so different, then I cannot. That's just how it is, I suppose.

My god man! (pun intended), let's just keep it at not understanding each other...  Agree to disagree?  i'm fine with that, but I find this a useless discussion we'll never get out of...

wow. This escalated quickly. Anubis. I apologise. I should have seen that the offense was in calling religious people stupid, and yeah that is wrong, totally uncalled for and shouldn't be here. . My own internal bias got in the way of things a bit and I missed that, completely skimmed right past it without looking at it properly in fact, so I apologise, and admit I was wrong.

Edited by Autumn

21 hours ago, Anubis said:

It isn't that they are stupid. A lot of these people are simply desperate (no puns intended for this) and looking for hope when they can't find it elsewhere. Pastors of megachurches and televangelists are always looking for desperate people, usually to get rich, but sometimes for their own sexual gratification.

I hear you man. It's pretty sick really. I watched a series on Netflix called 'The keepers'. Similar story when it comes to the sexual gratification aspect. The pastors are often just absolute bull shit.

Ohhhh dear. I totally had NO idea that this would lead to all this in such a short space of time. Sorry to bring religion in to it at all. Just thought it was perhaps important for the community to see all aspects of our niche, outside of the realms we normally know it. It's all learning in my opinion, but hey ho, religion is a sensitive one so I should've know. Let's close this topic yeah?

2 hours ago, croakierpaint said:

Ohhhh dear. I totally had NO idea that this would lead to all this in such a short space of time. Sorry to bring religion in to it at all. Just thought it was perhaps important for the community to see all aspects of our niche, outside of the realms we normally know it. It's all learning in my opinion, but hey ho, religion is a sensitive one so I should've know. Let's close this topic yeah?

As much as I hate to admit to this, the video did trigger some strong feelings for me, which is pretty much what caused most of this. I used to believe all of that stuff at one time, until I couldn't anymore. Losing such deeply held beliefs sort of led to an identity crisis for me, where I had to figure out who I was and what I believed, basically from scratch. It didn't help that after all of that happened, a youth-group pastor that I used to look up to, as a sort of role model, was sleeping around with underage girls behind his wife's back, until he got busted.

Obviously there are good pastors out there, but for those ones who use their position to take advantage of others, I feel a special kind of hatred for them. I wasn't necessarily trying to argue against religion, but rather, I was expressing how I felt about those people being used in the way they were. I won't deny that I have strong anti-religious feelings, but I do respect that people have their beliefs and can understand why they have them.

The point here is that this quickly became about religion and anti-religion, and it shouldn't have. This is supposed to be a site for people to come and enjoy different aspects of our dirty little fetish, one of the few safe bastions of the internet where we could go and not feel like we were being attacked for our beliefs or lack thereof. Both sides have made this in to something it should not have been. I don't expect anyone to apologize, but I believe it would be best for this particular thread to quietly fade away, simply because of what it suddenly became. As for me, this will be my last post in this thread. 

as I sad a lot of atheist hadn't told no one they were so they decided to point it out clearly 

Edited by biondi

also the can't understand when someone says something to them without downvoting the comment for no reason but are the religius people the intollerant one right ?

I Feel like I’m missing somethig. is this part of a movie/ bit or an abdl thing or is this just what it is on the surface?

ps. wow so many atheists here(not to say im not one). 

You know guys, I believe in healings. I'm testament to them on more than one occasion. And I don't feel mentally ill... In fact, I feel quite sane. Now enough of this. I wish someone like @KozmoFox or @Maki would kindly lock or even delete this thread before it has a chance to spiral out of control and descend in to another insult match. This simply isn't the place to air your insults or judgements of others mental stability. I'd deal with this thread myself but I'm not a moderator.

I'm locking this thread, but because the person in the original video is clearly being exploited, and not something we should be looking at for enjoyment on a board like this.

You don't go somewhere and have some self-appointed healer whack you with his palm and suddenly become well.

This isn't a religious debate. Convincing people you can heal them and that they don't need to see medical professionals to treat their conditions is just extremely dangerous by matter of fact.

TV shows like this are nothing more than exploiting people's religious beliefs for a profit.

That is not okay.