Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Hiding it (request)

There's one of Natalia from whp. It's a 34 minute video about her hosting a TV quiz show while drinking 3 bottles of coke. Which plays out for over 3 hours and she isn't allowed a break. She spends the first half hiding her desperation.

Probably can't post it here. But it is on vk

Here's the official store link however. https://store.toshahays.com.gi/product/desperate-tv-host-475

Edited by Namizou (see edit history)

I think most great desperation videos involve a young lassie trying to hold back and not make a scene, being lady-like. Then losing all decorum and modesty. 

In short, great desperation videos are this. Of course, voyeur stuff captures this more authentically. But, to me, you could say a pee pee dance is a pee pee dance.

5 hours ago, Namizou said:

There's one of Natalia from whp.

Natalia is so beautiful and cute. She's made someone a lucky guy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 5:10 PM, CreativePup said:

I think most great desperation videos involve a young lassie trying to hold back and not make a scene, being lady-like. Then losing all decorum and modesty. 

In short, great desperation videos are this. Of course, voyeur stuff captures this more authentically. But, to me, you could say a pee pee dance is a pee pee dance.

Natalia is so beautiful and cute. She's made someone a lucky guy.

The Natalia vid was really good

• 1 month later...

This is the closest I have seen to someone being seriously desperate to pee but trying to hide it. 

It is a www.ineed2pee.com clip of Brooklynne Briar in her tight beige leggings with full cut cotton panties on underneath. 

Her panties line shows well under her tight leggings.  She tries to hide her desperation till she looses control and floods her leggings and panties. 

She acted as a gym instructor in the video.  If it is not legal to load this picture here please let me know so that I can remove it. 

Thank you

brooklynne-workout.jpg