Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cute fox girl wetting (LOST)

Hello kiddos! I'm currently very unhappy 

something happened with my computer and my art wouldn't save after hours of working on it ???

I know it doesn't look like much but I did much more including body, bra, tail, and arms before I realized the issue 

She is supposed to be wetting the bed and being embarrassed about it if it was hard to tell

It probably is a lost cause but I may try later in the future to work on it 

(This image was commissioned by @Super awesome, and if you want a pic msg me... if my computer still works ? )

~avacado ❤️

1853648938_foxomo3.thumb.png.11c45f453bbb00996d47f60e9e18209b.png1918636527_foxomo3.thumb.png.d95fbc88a8823c6b9dc06d6d10683966.png

Edited by Avacado (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Avacado said:

something happened with my computer and my art wouldn't save after hours of working on it ???

I know it doesn't look like much but I did much more including body, bra, tail, and arms before I realized the issue 

She is supposed to be wetting the bed and being embarrassed about it if it was hard to tell

(This image was commissioned by @Super awesome, and if you want a pic msg me... if my computer still works ? )

~avacado ❤️

1853648938_foxomo3.thumb.png.11c45f453bbb00996d47f60e9e18209b.png1918636527_foxomo3.thumb.png.d95fbc88a8823c6b9dc06d6d10683966.png

I hate it when programs crashes without saving. Your on the right path!

12 hours ago, Avacado said:

~avacado ❤️

mind if I trace this and redo it on my drawing tablet?

(P.S. I know exactly how that feels, ugh!)

Edited by (*****) (see edit history)
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, Avacado said:

@(*****) Yeah! You totally can! I'd love to see it when you are finished.    If you post it could you tag me? 

@Avacado

I most certainly will! 

I will note one problem I have with this though... (and maybe two questions)

what are the colors you were going to use? and where is the piss/pee/urine/wet spots/whatever it is you call it?