Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Emily Gets A Date

speaking of the minuteboard, something i've been wondering: some time ago you posted two stories. one of them, i forget the name, but it was about two girls having a holding contest as, like, negotiations for their fathers' business deal. but as far as i could tell it disappeared after a little while. did it get taken down or did you ask for it to be deleted or what?

You know, I usually prefer stories that are slightly more realistic in terms of amount and duration of holding. But your style of writing has one of my favorite kinds of character: the bladder queen who's too proud for her own good, and the ever-increasing embarrassment of having their friend/partner encourage them go to the potty like a toddler, the increasing humiliation of not being able to hide their desperation despite their boasting... So, well done, holditin.

By the way, are there any stories of yours that aren't on here or on deviantart?

1 hour ago, satyr said:

By the way, are there any stories of yours that aren't on here or on deviantart?

I think there's a couple of newer ones that he only posted at the Holding It Board he referenced, which has been down for a few weeks, and may be gone for good. I can't name any off the top of my head, other then 'The New Girl's Needs', which is probably the best desperation story I've read in the last year or two. I think you should really post it here Holditin.

Thanks for all the nice words!  I'm glad you all liked this one!

Yes, like FullBladder85 said, there are a few of the more recent stories that I only posted on the Holding It board.  Fingers crossed that the board comes back, but of course I have no idea whether it will or not at this point.  Probably I'll get around to posting those stories on here or on Deviantart or somewhere ?

Another great story!

And yeah, it would be a shame if your other stories would be missed by user that haven't read on holdingit.

Especially the one with the two daugthers having a holding contest (The daughter that wasn't allowed to pee? Something like that) was awesome - and didn't have too long times and amounts of holding. (For those who prefer it to be more realistic)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Peter-P
On 7/14/2018 at 1:38 PM, randomkath said:

That's not how tubes work! Or equalization of pressure! Trust me, I'm an engineer. :wink:

Joking aside, it's very good. Sexy and over the top, exactly what it needs to be.

Yes, that is a sexy and arousing story 🙂

And about that special catheter:
The critic is right, higher pressure relieves into lower pressure until both are equal. So Emilie's bladder would have relieved into the other's bladders...
But let's be creative: there could be a little hand driven pump in the tube between both bladders...
And in our phantasy we can switch off the principles of the natural laws! Some people can even fly to other stars 😉  😛

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
8 hours ago, Peter-P said:

And about that special catheter:
The critic is right, higher pressure relieves into lower pressure until both are equal. So Emilie's bladder would have relieved into the other's bladders...
But let's be creative: there could be a little hand driven pump in the tube between both bladders...
And in our phantasy we can switch off the principles of the natural laws! Some people can even fly to other stars 😉  😛

There can be a simple height difference too. 🙂 If emptying bladder will be higher than filling one, pressure exchange will work just fine. For example, Emily can be squatting, or sitting on the floor, and whoever empties their bladder, can be standing. The same principle is being used for giving bag enemas, when bag with liquid is being hung 2-4 feet above the end of tube.

Guest Peter-P

Yes, but at relatively high pressure some of the fluid will stand inside the tube up to the level related to the pressure. The diameter of the tube doesn't matter (except it would be unrealistically thin and the capillary effect would get relevant). That means a thin long vertical tube could reduce the capacity of the outside the receiving bladder remaining fluid. 🙂 But it would also mean to pee against a high resistance into the lower, receiving bladder 😛

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Cy_The_Fox said:

Do double ended catheters like this actually exist?

I don't know if they come like that from the factories, but I know some people actually did a similar thing. Possibly, they had to do some basic home engineering with two catheters and some kind of a connector, like the ones people use to connect fish tank tubes etc. If I would need to make a double ended catheter I'm sure I would easily figure how to make one, as long as I would have someone to use it with...

temp.thumb.jpg.c78aad0dfbbf45c359cc2b1ea448a952.jpg

4 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

If two vessels are connected by a tube they equal the pressure.

It would not be possible for one with less in her bladder to relieve herself into one with a much fuller bladder.

You forgot that whoever has less full bladder can use muscles to increase pressure (basically to try forcefully pee), and recipient can relax muscles as much as possible.

Also if I remember physics from school, height difference creates pressure difference, so if someone with less full bladder stands and another person sits on low stool or squats, it will create pressure difference for urine to flow down even if initially pressure was equal or if lower bladder was fuller.

I believe height difference plus using your muscles can create a lot of extra pressure even for a bursting bladder.

Edited by SpaceWonderer (see edit history)
15 hours ago, SpaceWonderer said:

You forgot that whoever has less full bladder can use muscles to increase pressure (basically to try forcefully pee), and recipient can relax muscles as much as possible.

Also if I remember physics from school, height difference creates pressure difference, so if someone with less full bladder stands and another person sits on low stool or squats, it will create pressure difference for urine to flow down even if initially pressure was equal or if lower bladder was fuller.

I believe height difference plus using your muscles can create a lot of extra pressure even for a bursting bladder.

Re: Muscle power:

The pure power of the bladder walls could create surprises when a bladder starts to spasm!

That power of a major spasm should give extreme pressure onto the other bladder too. And the second bladder then automatically will spasms too as a reflex. There will be an extreme powerplay, which could become dangerous.

Re. Height differences:

The different height levels could work, but also can be dangerous when the force is underestimated!

It is unimportant how much the upper 'container' holds/contains and also the diameter of the tube is unimportant, but just the height difference and the gravity g=9.81 on planet earth and the barometric air pressure have influence on the result. That is the hydrostatic paradox.

Hydrostatic paradox:
Any quantity of liquid, however small, may be made to support any weight, however large.

170px-Diagram_illustrating_the_hydrostat

That means:
The small tube with the level W by it's difference of height will give the same pressure to the lower container as a much larger container with tons of water but on the same level would give...!

And this physical law of nature makes it dangerous:
If somebody lifts the upper vessel (1st bladder) too high, the below vessel (2nd bladder) can definitely be made burst.
This is also possible with just a thin diameter tube filled with water or urine (even without any upper bladder...), when the tube and fluid level is on a too high level...!!!

The hydrostatic pressure (p) is

p = ρFl g h + p0

with

p   = hydrostatic pressure (the resulting pressure in the lower vessel)
ρFl
= density of the fluid (for water 1,000 kg/m³, urine a little more heavy)

g   = acceleration by the gravitational constant = 9,81 m/s²
h   = difference of height levels
p= pressure at reference level

I hope you can see the scale left hand of the sketch:
(else read below the sketch)

pressure-under-water.svg
Every 10 m add +1 bar of pressure, with 1 bar = 10,197.162 kg/m²
(The vertical scale in black letters left hand of the sketch shows 0 m, 1 bar on water level, and below -10m, 2 bar; -20m, 3 bar; -30m, 4 bar; -40m, 5 bar.)

See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vertical_pressure_variation#Hydrostatic_paradox