Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation Dungeon: Remastered Edition

Thank you for sharing this! I can't wait to read the final product in its entirety. I thought the original was good back when I first started to read it, so I can't wait to see how much has been improved. Given the formatting issues on this site, there is nothing to apologize for. It's better to share it as a download, in my opinion.

This gives me the idea of doing something similar with my "Assistant" story, one of these days. It's broken up into two threads, with a few mistakes here and there that were missed throughout. It would be nice to finish the story and improve on the whole thing overall, before sharing the finished product.

Thank you very much for this. It's awesome that you took the time to produce two versions that can be read on both the PC and the Smartphone.

YOU ARE A SAINT
(or at least as close to that as one gets in a place like this)
This is without a doubt one of the best omo stories I have ever read, and quite possibly THE best (but I don't like to play favorites :P) and now it's all compiled into one file for easy access? THANK YOU
And for anyone who hasn't read this story.. you really should! It's long but stays interesting, and individual chapters are satisfying enough to close out a reading session. 11/10, would recommend. 

Thanks for your work, BL, this is the best story I have read.

Unfortunately, I'm getting an OmoOrg is over-capacity error when trying to download attachments. I'm not sure if posting here makes me enough of an active member to be able to download it.
Is it possible to upload this somewhere else? Alternatively, have you given any more thought into publishing it somewhere where we can download it for a few dollars (Amazon maybe)?

On an unrelated note, do you have any more information to share about the other project you alluded to in your original post?

12 hours ago, Zedd3 said:

Thanks for your work, BL, this is the best story I have read.

Unfortunately, I'm getting an OmoOrg is over-capacity error when trying to download attachments. I'm not sure if posting here makes me enough of an active member to be able to download it.
Is it possible to upload this somewhere else? Alternatively, have you given any more thought into publishing it somewhere where we can download it for a few dollars (Amazon maybe)?

On an unrelated note, do you have any more information to share about the other project you alluded to in your original post?

PM'd you the files.

As for the other project, don't expect it SOON, but I am actually working on it now. The website I was originally creating it on shut down so I had to transfer it to a program on my PC which I'm still learning how to use. Now that I've properly finished Dungeon though, (or at least the first part of it,) I'll be working on that a good bit more.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

This is great, I can’t wait to see what you’ve tweaked. This is easily one of my favorite desperation stories I’ve ever come across, your writing is great, and the way you write women’s desperation and sex between two women is better than a lot of stuff I’ve read by actual lesbians! I don’t think I’m ever gonna get bored of this!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, RagingPython said:

JESUS CHRIST 170 PAGES WHAT THE FUCK

10/10. If you have the talent and patient to write 170-page stories you should porbsblg be using it for something other than this. But it’s up to you. I’d be trying to write a proper novel though if I could write that much.

Well I am a writer in "real life" so I do use said talent for other things. Omo will always be my biggest passion though and I love writing massive and really good stories about it. I know it'll never get me C A S H M O N E Y but it's definitely my favorite writing subject.

5 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Well I am a writer in "real life" so I do use said talent for other things. Omo will always be my biggest passion though and I love writing massive and really good stories about it. I know it'll never get me C A S H M O N E Y but it's definitely my favorite writing subject.

Good for you! You should make use of skills like that if you have them. I can understand why’d you’d want to return to omo however.

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

That is quite unfortunate. If you were to ever be able to make money by publishing omo novels, that would be cool as fuck. I would be buying them for sure.

I wouldn’t buy them, but it’d be kinda cool.

• 3 months later...
On 7/10/2018 at 7:44 AM, Lapiiss said:

I have always wanted to read this but it seemed like such an intimating length for smut. I'm going to have to now though! 

I'm in love with your writing and look forward to finally finishing your longest work! ❤️ 

Sorry to necro a thread but I'm curious, did you ever get around to reading this? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

• 1 month later...