Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to Achieve both Maximum Ability to Hold and Maximum Desperation?

I like to do holds where I can be able hold it the maximum amount of time whilst also having maximum desperate-ness, that is, pain in my bladder. Anyone know a method/level of drinking that can achieve an optimal level, that maximizes both without sacrificing the other?

(I do value being able to hold the longest time and being able to do the desperation dance more than maximum desperate-ness, but I also need to be desperate to a certain degree that it's enjoyable and I don't feel like I'm merely as desperate as I could get from my normal life.)

It's something hard to achieve because to do so you need to fill up your bladder and then slow down filling up as much as possible when your bladder is full. I would say the best way of drinking would be to drink about 1/2 or 2/3 of what your bladder can hold quickly and then start slow sipping until you almost reach desired state, when you get close to it but not there yet - stop drinking. It can also help when you're already desperate to dehydrate yourself a little so your body retains water or getting rid of it other ways instead of sending it to kidneys. Sweating can help (like move to the room with no A/C), or eat something salty like chips. I haven't tried it so complicated myself but that's my theory of how to achieve what you're looking for.

I don't have an extraordinary deal of experience trying to do this, but based on what I do have, I think the best route is to just drink as little as possible prior to and during the hold. Not so much that you dangerously dehydrate yourself, (which, unless you're doing a lot of sweating, is quite unlikely anyway) but still much less than you would normally drink, or that would be healthy to drink on a regular basis. 
My longest/most desperate hold was about 36 hours long, and during that time, I drank as I got thirsty, but for the most part, quite sparingly, and probably pretty evenly distributed throughout the time of the hold. 
I'm actually pretty curious about how this goes, too, so please let us know what you find!

On 7/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, kenn said:

I don't have an extraordinary deal of experience trying to do this, but based on what I do have, I think the best route is to just drink as little as possible prior to and during the hold. Not so much that you dangerously dehydrate yourself, (which, unless you're doing a lot of sweating, is quite unlikely anyway) but still much less than you would normally drink, or that would be healthy to drink on a regular basis. 
My longest/most desperate hold was about 36 hours long, and during that time, I drank as I got thirsty, but for the most part, quite sparingly, and probably pretty evenly distributed throughout the time of the hold. 
I'm actually pretty curious about how this goes, too, so please let us know what you find!

Thanks. I don't have time to do 36 hour (or even any more than 4 hour) holds currently. But I have time to do about 4-5 hours every day. Problem is, I'm usually never able to hold beyond 1, or I simply lose motivation after 1 hour. The moment I first spurt the enjoyment is ruined, because it means I inevitably will end up leaking more and more.

To achieve max desperation you can try drinking gatorade, soda, coffee or green tea. They can fill your bladder quickly. Try putting yourself in a situation where you can't use the bathroon until you go home. For example, you can go to the movies with your bladder half full, and buy the biggest drink available. By the end of the movie you'll be pretty full, but drink some more (a big iced cofee, maybe) before going home. You'll be really desperate when you arrive ?

If, like you said, you like pain in your bladder (a thing that I also enjoy above all else) try edging with your full bladder. Personally, edging helps me increase desperation and pain and prolong them for many hours. Of course, I keep drinking more and more as I edge, until my bladder is rock-hard and bulging. There's nothing better than an aching bladder stretched beyond its limits ?

8 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

To achieve max desperation you can try drinking gatorade, soda, coffee or green tea. They can fill your bladder quickly. Try putting yourself in a situation where you can't use the bathroon until you go home. For example, you can go to the movies with your bladder half full, and buy the biggest drink available. By the end of the movie you'll be pretty full, but drink some more (a big iced cofee, maybe) before going home. You'll be really desperate when you arrive ?

If, like you said, you like pain in your bladder (a thing that I also enjoy above all else) try edging with your full bladder. Personally, edging helps me increase desperation and pain and prolong them for many hours. Of course, I keep drinking more and more as I edge, until my bladder is rock-hard and bulging. There's nothing better than an aching bladder stretched beyond its limits ?

Thanks! What is "edging" though? Describe how to do that please.

On 7/12/2018 at 4:23 PM, bladderxplode said:

IMG_20180712_162230.png

Ah. I did not know edging made orgasm stronger? From my experience I thought it made it weaker, but I will give it a try.

I already employ masturbating as a way to keep pee inside, and I *usually* make sure to stop immediately before I cum. Because after I cum, there's about 20 minutes where I'm no longer turned on by desperation - and which unfortunately, has led me multiple times to quit prematurely, a move that I end up regretting immediately. I keep forgetting that desperation is something I can only enjoy every four days, and every time I quit is an opportunity wasted.

2 hours ago, desplover1 said:

Ah. I did not know edging made orgasm stronger? From my experience I thought it made it weaker, but I will give it a try.

I already employ masturbating as a way to keep pee inside, and I *usually* make sure to stop immediately before I cum. Because after I cum, there's about 20 minutes where I'm no longer turned on by desperation - and which unfortunately, has led me multiple times to quit prematurely, a move that I end up regretting immediately. I keep forgetting that desperation is something I can only enjoy every four days, and every time I quit is an opportunity wasted.

That's an important thing to always keep in mind, every time you quit (holding) is an opportunity wasted. The same thing happens to me: after I cum I can't get turned on by desperation (and, in my case, by my aching bladder) for about half an hour. However, a couple of times it happened to me that I was so tired after holding and masturbating for hours that I just fell asleep in bed (I like holding in bed) for some minutes. When I woke up I found I could get turned on again and keep holding some more. So, if you cum when you're holding, maybe you should just rest for a while ?

11 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

That's an important thing to always keep in mind, every time you quit (holding) is an opportunity wasted. The same thing happens to me: after I cum I can't get turned on by desperation (and, in my case, by my aching bladder) for about half an hour. However, a couple of times it happened to me that I was so tired after holding and masturbating for hours that I just fell asleep in bed (I like holding in bed) for some minutes. When I woke up I found I could get turned on again and keep holding some more. So, if you cum when you're holding, maybe you should just rest for a while ?

I could try falling asleep, but currently I do not live by myself (or anyone that would be accepting of this fetish), so I usually don't get the opportunity to hold in bed. I have never been able to fall asleep knowing my bladder is at that level of desperation though.

On 7/10/2018 at 1:52 AM, DimitriT said:

It's something hard to achieve because to do so you need to fill up your bladder and then slow down filling up as much as possible when your bladder is full. I would say the best way of drinking would be to drink about 1/2 or 2/3 of what your bladder can hold quickly and then start slow sipping until you almost reach desired state, when you get close to it but not there yet - stop drinking. It can also help when you're already desperate to dehydrate yourself a little so your body retains water or getting rid of it other ways instead of sending it to kidneys. Sweating can help (like move to the room with no A/C), or eat something salty like chips. I haven't tried it so complicated myself but that's my theory of how to achieve what you're looking for. 

That's exactly what I like to do: filling up while normally drinking and as I feel my bladder filling up to it's limit I stop drinking or reduce it to a minimum. So while I already feel quite some pressure and I know that my bladder is rather full or even very full I can adapt much more easily to the slowly raising urge. As I am into long time holding the first part of the play (drinking normally) is 10 to 15 hours, and the part when I already have adapted to the full bladder and enjoy a constant massive urge without the necessity of having to give up in the next moment often lasts another 8 to 10 hours. I call it 'pleasant overfullness'

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I tried the method of drinking 2/3 of what I can hold comfortably. Think I had 2 591-ml bottles of water. After about 45 mins it got the point where it was hard to hold sitting down but felt barely any pressure when standing. I did not like the fact that I felt no pressure when standing, so I chugged another 591ml bottle of water. Then 15 mins later I got to a really pleasant state, like a state where I was constantly able to think "wow. this feels good." The pressure and tenseness of needing to pee felt almost like a prolonged orgasm. So for about 20 mins I filmed myself holding using my laptop. (I film myself nearly every time, usually in some type of pretend scenario. This time I pretended to be a teacher.) After those 20 mins, I turned off the camera, and started watching videos of girls desperate (from ineed2pee, etc.) Unfortunately, I think it was either the watching videos, or my poor decision to drink 200-300ml more water because I felt thirsty, that made my pleasant state "progress" to a different kind of discomfort, where the pee was just waiting to come out. I don't know what exactly triggered that, but it just didn't feel the same.