Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Are more males or females into omorashi?

As a straight male I am only interested in reading about female Omorashi. While there are plenty of females posting their experiences here, I don't get nearly as much reaction to my stories or videos, as the ladies do. So, it seems there are many active females here, but they are not as interested in reading about men as they are pleasing us with theirs .

While I am a straight male and am mainly only into female wetting, I do know several girls, some of whom are straight, are into female wetting as well. Likewise, there are both women and men into male wetting, or other aspects like desperation. So it doesn't always correspond to gender or sexual orientation (though it seems to for me).

Female wetting seems to be most popular, which would imply more men are into it, but again, there are girls into that as well. Male wetting is also popular to some because they see men as "tougher" and less likely to wet themselves. (I was the opposite - I originally saw girls as "immune" to that sort of thing even among shows that did it to males).

And there are many users both male and female on this site. My guess is, about 50/50.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
5 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Although the balance is changing, at least in the past there have been more males online in general, and males are probably more likely to admit their fetish in a post.  The participation here may be some indication, but be aware that on every board there are impersonators who post as the opposite gender.  

I think she meant the proportion of people into it in general, not on this forum. The vast majority of people who enjoy omorashi have never seen this site.

Paraphilias are more common among boys/men, so I'd go for that with this one as well. Most people registered on these kinda websites are also guys, from my understanding

Guest Techwiz96

I think it’s about 50:50, but like comic con, one female joins and we have 10 men jump on them and scare them away. It’s sad really 

I think there are quite some females that enjoy omo-related activities like holding, while not viewing that as a fetish. Just search for 'full bladder arousal' for example and lots of health fora will pop up. View it this way: there are lots of VW drivers in the world, but very few of them join a VW fanclub.

3 hours ago, Low-Key Friar said:

Paraphilias are more common among boys/men, so I'd go for that with this one as well. Most people registered on these kinda websites are also guys, from my understanding

Yes, but this kind of research suffers from the problem that if girls are shyer about admitting to liking omo, the percentages get skewed. Really shy girls perhaps avoid joining websites like this - or maybe even register as a man!

I think women wet themselves in a more exciting way because they can't control which way it flows ?

1 minute ago, Rileyy said:

hmm, you guys have all brought up some interesting points. I thought it was probably closer to 50:50 but a lot more girls are probably "in the closet" about liking omorashi. 

Yeah, it can be a weird fetish to admit to yourself. I used to lurk on this site a bit and it took me a while to actually be confident enough to say hi and talk about, even though it's through internet anonymity.

1 minute ago, Gemgirl said:

Yeah, it can be a weird fetish to admit to yourself. I used to lurk on this site a bit and it took me a while to actually be confident enough to say hi and talk about, even though it's through internet anonymity.

I did the same. I kinda lurked for i think a year before i made an account

Guest Frankie

I am pretty sure more men than women.  In fact it may be more overwhelming.  The question is whether more men than women are into this fetish and why that is.  BTW, the percentage could be easily figure out for this site just by counting assuming the information is correct, which may be a big assumption!  

I think, that it is more a girlie thing. I've been with some (7-8) ladies, who admitted, they do it every now and then. And  after finding trust, they did it with pleasure. With private photos and even vids (never to be published, promise, sorry!). But it's mostly a kinda embarrassing private thing, they don't want anyone to know about it. Mostly they have done it, when really horny, and always alone or without gettin caught. Never telling their friends. 

I'm straight , so I do'nt know and am not interested in guys doing that. Sometimes  I pleasure myself with it, though. But I think, the female genitalia and erogenic areas get more pleasure with that. And my eyes and sex life too . Now my lady loves pantyhose  and peeing in them. Happy as a rooster on top of the White House?

Edited by tartsan (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 12:46 AM, tartsan said:

But I think, the female genitalia and erogenic areas get more pleasure with that. 

https://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2017/1/27/golden-showers-and-watersports-how-many-people-are-sexually-aroused-by-urine-and-why

"It turned out that urine did not emerge in any of the fantasies described by female participants and it only appeared in 1.4% of the fantasies described by male participants."

So maybe you're right and for females it's more likely a physical experience whilst men enjoy fantasizing about it,

It's definitely something that's hard to admit to without the curtain of anonymity. What percentage of people expierence any particular fetish is hard to determine because it relies on a person bring comfortable enough to answer truthfully. If a friend or potential partner joked about pee play I'd be more Iikely to respond with an expected "yeah probably not into that" unless I had clear indication they were super open and non judgemental about fetishes.  It would be awful to admit it to a partner in confidence and should something go wrong and have a falling out, they could reveal it publicly.

3 minutes ago, Kihrin said:

It's definitely something that's hard to admit to without the curtain of anonymity. What percentage of people expierence any particular fetish is hard to determine because it relies on a person bring comfortable enough to answer truthfully. If a friend or potential partner joked about pee play I'd be more Iikely to respond with an expected "yeah probably not into that" unless I had clear indication they were super open and non judgemental about fetishes.  It would be awful to admit it to a partner in confidence and should something go wrong and have a falling out, they could reveal it publicly.

Yeah. Thats true.