Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Stopping your stream?

Stopping my stream has never been a problem for me.  I can't say I've had to do it all that often, but I always can when I need to.

By the way, is there a male/female difference on this due to differences in anatomy?  I'm not sure I have a good enough grasp of the physiological mechanisms that control the process to understand whether boy parts or girl parts matter for this.

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2018 at 7:42 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

My stream is like opening and closing the trigger on a hose. Even if I was right at the point of my bladder exploding I can still slam it shut the second that the pressure has fell a tiny tiny bit. I could probably go on for quite a long time on the edge of total loss of control by constantly re-clamping my pee hole muscles.

Sometimes when I want to extend the time while I enjoy the positive sensations of a very full bladder I have to release a tiny bit every now and then to prevent unintended spurts into my pants. If I don't manage to shut the valve by willpower I simply clench my urethra shut from underneath. Once I perfected this behaviour when I started into a holding-day with an already very full bladder in the morning. I then managed to keep my bladder full to overfull for another 16 hours by pissing an ounce every one or two hours. I always waited until the urge became unbearable, then let loose for a second, stopped the flow mostly manually (but a few times even only intentionally), enjoyed the slight pain and kept on holding it. Each micropiss primarily felt like a big relief but of course the urge came back within a short time. When in the end I had to give up I grabbed my metering jug and produced respectable 1100 ml - not my all time best, but rather satisfying

• 5 years later...

Somehow it depends. When I’m peeing in a toilet or urinal I struggle to stop even if I didn’t have to go that bad. But I remember once where I was peeing behind a bus stop or something and I had to pee so bad. I only started to pee for about 5 seconds and I saw a bus approaching and I immediately stopped and put my penis back into my pants. I still continued to spurt in my pants but could still somewhat keep it from being a full stream and ran to another spot to keep peeing but I guess I can stop better in times where I’m worried I guess.

Edited by Urgebarer (see edit history)