Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first (and best) wetting accident

This was interesting, thanks for sharing! And I fully agree, hide and seek always seemed to increase my desperation ten-fold as soon as I found my hiding spot! No idea why that is.

I can relate though to the childhood reasoning that taking a break for some reason like lunch or to get a drink was acceptable but taking a break to go to the bathroom was an unacceptable waste of time. I never wanted to stop playing to go pee and so was often dancing around or holding myself while playing and on more than a few occasions would be leaking a large wet spot as I played. I also recall the childhood rationale that if no one said anything they must not have noticed so clearly everything was fine though I'm sure it couldn't have been more obvious that either i had to go or that I'd was peeing/had peed my pants though I don't remember anyone (kids at least) ever mentioning it.

Was this a regular habit for you as well or kind of a one off that just struck a chord as an omorashi fetish later on?

Anyway, enjoyed your story!

11 hours ago, wetaccident said:

I also recall the childhood rationale that if no one said anything they must not have noticed so clearly everything was fine though I'm sure it couldn't have been more obvious that either i had to go or that I'd was peeing/had peed my pants though I don't remember anyone (kids at least) ever mentioning it

I have had this discussion with others, and as a parent and a teacher, I can assure you that your need would have been noticed, but parents and teachers are both trying to educate the child to the (wet) consequences of avoiding going when the need strikes. Other children who still have damp close calls themselves though, will not normally give any omo event a 'stigmatised' response, and authority figures don't usually create a fuss. As children grow though, the implied lack of control that goes with an omo event, can trigger a ridiculing response in some children, but these will be copying the behaviour of an authority figure,  either to an omo event of their own, or of an unsuitable response to an observed omo event. 

On 7/14/2018 at 5:06 AM, Slater said:

How big was that branch?

And were there any other accident stories after that? 

From what I remember the branch would have been just big enough for my hand to fit around now.

Surprisingly, I never did have another full accident after that. I'm prety sure I did actually have some before then but I don't have any memory of them.

Edited by moonori (see edit history)
On 7/9/2018 at 5:14 PM, wetaccident said:

Was this a regular habit for you as well or kind of a one off that just struck a chord as an omorashi fetish later on?

It was definitly common for me to wait to pee until I was about to have an accident, but I would usually make it to the bathroom in time.

The closest I can remember getting to that point again was a few years after that when I was at my dads house again. I was playing around with friends Inside the living room which had a large sliding glass door. I hadn't really realized I had to pee yet but I had definitly drank a lot. We saw someone outside who we didn't want to have to play with and knew she'd want to if she saw us so we ran into the bathroom to hide. Seeing the toilet made me realize how bad I had to go, but everyone was standing still and I didn't want to make it obvious so I stood as still as I could. A few seconds past and suddenly I was peeing in my panties. It was a long stream but I managed to stop it and managed to make an excuse as to why we should leave the bathroom quickly. I minute later I went back in on my own and peed without anyone realizing what happened.

I don't really count that as an accident (not a full one anyways) but I did leak a good amount.