Sign In

Most Exciting Place for a Girl to Pee?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Standing up, basically anywhere. Nothing's more adorable than a woman who knows how to pee straight forwards with a neat stream.

One time I pissed myself walking around uni late at night. That was super exhilarating... anyone could’ve walked up and seen me.  Someday I’d like to pee in a parking garage. I like public wettin

In her panties of course ^_^ I'm seriously contemplating the irony of the fact that I am the vanilla one here saying my favorite place for a girl to wet is, and always will be, in bed. Preferably

Posted Images

4 hours ago, kochel428 said:

For some reason the image that turns me on here is the idea of a woman unzipping her pants but leaving them up, the way a man does at a urinal. Then she tries to pee in the urinal but it all just goes in her pants because she doesn't have a penis.

There's actually some guides on the Internet for how women can pee standing up like this. Some women who have years of practice at peeing standing up have said that they can even pee through their fly just like a man without making a mess.

There's been posts here years ago about some of the more interesting things some women posted in comments to those online guides.

That said, I agree with others here, I love the thought of a woman peeing standing up, especially peeing in a urinal.

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)

It is up to her; and it has to be her choice. I don't enjoy seeing a woman embarrassed or humiliated. 

I would love for a woman  wearing tight jeans and panties, to get really desperate grabbing herself ppe dancing etc.. When she can't hold it anymore, I would really enjoy if she sat on my lap , straddling one of my legs, pressing her crotch on my leg. Then let it go wetting both of us. I am getting excited just thinking about it.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:46 AM, Weeing Willow said:

One time I pissed myself walking around uni late at night. That was super exhilarating... anyone could’ve walked up and seen me. 

Someday I’d like to pee in a parking garage. I like public wettings a lot, but for myself I can’t muster up the courage of doing something TOO public. 

That's super hot, what were you wearing when you pissed yourself at uni?

On 7/6/2018 at 5:41 PM, FullBladder85 said:

There's actually some guides on the Internet for how women can pee standing up like this. Some women who have years of practice at peeing standing up have said that they can even pee through their fly just like a man without making a mess.

I really want to learn how to do this now xD that sounds like so much fun xD

One of my favorite places for a girl to pee would be on my lap. Another would be wherever we happen to be hanging out together. So if we are in the kitchen, or outdoors, and she has to pee, she just pisses right then and there, either in her clothes or naked. I think pretty much anywhere that is not a toilet would be fun. But of course, if she pees in the toilet in front of me, that would be fun. Ditto for peeing on the toilet while still wearing her panties. 

Guest Blurple
22 hours ago, CoffeeGuy1 said:

One of my favorite places for a girl to pee would be on my lap. Another would be wherever we happen to be hanging out together. So if we are in the kitchen, or outdoors, and she has to pee, she just pisses right then and there, either in her clothes or naked. I think pretty much anywhere that is not a toilet would be fun. But of course, if she pees in the toilet in front of me, that would be fun. Ditto for peeing on the toilet while still wearing her panties. 

My lap while on the toilet

My favourite omorashi girl friend liked peeing for me in conifer forests.  She sort of flirted while peeing.  She almost always positioned herself arms-straight, hands on knees position.  Indoors or outdoors she strongly preferred company when peeing.

Different females seem to have different stream angles from 10 degrees back of vertical to 80 degrees forward of vertical..  As a guess, it depends on the pubic bone shape (on the backside) and how far the urethra wraps around the public bone.  Hopefully some women here who tend to pee downward will stand in the shower and, spread the labia, tug it a bit forward and tell us where their pee goes.  I'm surprised that more women don't have a clear idea about this.  In my area college women at beach or woodland parties go off together dump beer metabolic products.

For those who just can't pee forward, I've seen girls pick up a piece of curved tree bark, position it like a Go-Girl and use it to direct pee.  Oddly, one such girl dropped here swimsuit bottoms to ankle level, squatted and used the bark to direct her pee forward of her swimming suit.  This was at a public beach where nearly all the other girls waded into the water waste deep.