Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Two possible instances in Digimon?

One male, and one female. Not counting the bedwetting instance with Kari/Hikari they cut from the dub.

First, in Prisoner of the Pyramid, Izzy is explaining about the digital world and that their bodies here are digital, and Mimi says "And I still have to go to the little girls' room." Izzy says "You don't really, you just think you have to." Mimi says "I hope you're right, cause-" and Matt, I think, cuts her off and says "Where's the real us?" Does that mean Mimi wet herself? Or at least her digital self? Which kind of counts? (though I'd have preferred Sora or Season 2 Kari)

Second, in a Season 2 episode, though I can't remember the exact one, someone (TK or Kari maybe?) said Davis's sister talked to them, and Davis asks if she said various things including that he wets the bed on a certain day, and adding in "it was laundry day so it's all right". Does that mean he does wet the bed deliberately on laundry day?

On 7/6/2018 at 1:29 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

First, in Prisoner of the Pyramid, Izzy is explaining about the digital world and that their bodies here are digital, and Mimi says "And I still have to go to the little girls' room." Izzy says "You don't really, you just think you have to." Mimi says "I hope you're right, cause-" and Matt, I think, cuts her off and says "Where's the real us?" Does that mean Mimi wet herself? Or at least her digital self? Which kind of counts? (though I'd have preferred Sora or Season 2 Kari)

In the Japanese dub they talk about ghosts. Sadly, nothing pee related.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, trekkie said:

Where's that scene from?

If I understand right, that scene was from Episode 21, when Tai and Koromon return to the real world and Kari first appears. In the dub, Koromon calls himself a pig for eating so much, and Kari mentions a time she fell into a pigpen and then Tai played in the mud with her as if she'd done it on purpose. In the Japanese version, Koromon accidentally takes a dump on the table or something after eating so much (though a similar scene in Almost Home Free was not censored), then Hikari tells him of a time she wet the bed and Tai took the fall for her.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 2:34 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

If I understand right, that scene was from Episode 21, when Tai and Koromon return to the real world and Kari first appears. In the dub, Koromon calls himself a pig for eating so much, and Kari mentions a time she fell into a pigpen and then Tai played in the mud with her as if she'd done it on purpose. In the Japanese version, Koromon accidentally takes a dump on the table or something after eating so much (though a similar scene in Almost Home Free was not censored), then Hikari tells him of a time she wet the bed and Tai took the fall for her.

Thanks, I'll have to check out the original version of that. (You can guess by my icon that I like the idea of Kari wetting a bed.)

• 1 month later...