Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Methods For Holding

When holding your urine, which techniques do you utilize? Which ones work best?

There's the leg crossing/thigh pressing, a standard. The squirming, another common one. Crotch grabbing raises questions; which part of the crotch is being grabbed? Does holding one part over another make a difference? If so, how?

These questions are for both male and female members, please give me as much detail as possible.

I may be making illustrations to go with this information. =D

The crotch grab is nice, but what I really like to do is get into the shower and start bathing and/or playing with the water, while trying to hold your pee without any grabbing, sqirming, etc. Just stay completely still, hands away from your crotch, while you can hear, see and feel the water all around you. Admittedly, I often hold my pee until I go to shower, just so I can do this everyday. :)

In short, I like to hold my pee without any particular method, and while provoking my own bladder.

• 7 years later...

sitting on my heel, if I can sit somewhere.

sitting on the arm of a couch or chair, on a water bottle, on a pillow, or the corner of anything narrow that can press against my pee hole. sitting down in general and rocking.

sitting on a bike seat (see above). bicycling is not the worst thing while desperate. because at least the natural position for it encourages holding.

if I have to stand, sometimes I pull up on the waist of my underwear/pants so the fabric pulls up against my pee hole.

Also, having my boyfriend hold me. Sometimes when I am desperate I will sit in his lap and he will hold me and rub my pee hole with his big strong hands and I will grind against his hands or his leg. I think being a little bit aroused just being in his presence is the biggest thing, my most valuable way to hold longer. 

When I was young I remember pee pee dancing like .... WILDLY. I mean I couldn't wiggle and squirm ENOUGH but I never really held myself. I can remember rushing to the toilet and dancing for all I was worth sprinting in place while I was lifting the toilet lid but for some reason even when I was by myself I never used my hands. 

As an adult I am the opposite. I hate holding my pee if I can't sit down. I guess if I was forced to stand I don't know what I'd do. I would probably kneel on my heel. If I couldn't do that I would pull my clothes up against my pee hole for as long as that would work in public. And when that all fails I would cup my crotch and hold myself and bend over. I don't ever jiggle or dance or move anymore. I just find anything to sit on to push against my pee hole. like the edge of a chair... or some object. works better than using my hands. 

I just read the greatest story about these two people... they're both desperate. student and a teacher and they both keep trying to go off by themselves to hold themselves and squirm and pace and clutch at themselves and they keep taking their hands away whenever they think the other is going to look and trying to pretend they're both not dying. it's interesting I think we would ALL hold ourselves when pushed to the brink or at least want to. and yet we really feel like we can't do it front of each other. It's just interesting that what is more or less a universal truth seems the most publically forbidden. 

Of course holding, grabbing, rubbing and squeezing helps and I think everybody who is into holding it will use these techniques. But additionally I like to wear very constricting underwear, mostly non-elastic cotton gym shorts at least two sizes too small. They flatten my equipment and press it into the belly bottom, the center seam cuts in between my balls and the waistband adds additional pressure onto my bladder. So I can extend the time with a bladder pent up to the brim and 'enjoy' the feelings

On 9/24/2018 at 7:43 PM, pentacular said:

sitting on my heel, if I can sit somewhere.

sitting on the arm of a couch or chair, on a water bottle, on a pillow, or the corner of anything narrow that can press against my pee hole. sitting down in general and rocking.

sitting on a bike seat (see above). bicycling is not the worst thing while desperate. because at least the natural position for it encourages holding.

if I have to stand, sometimes I pull up on the waist of my underwear/pants so the fabric pulls up against my pee hole.

lol i use all of them too.

While it is not really a "position" in the strict sense of the word, I usually like to wear elastic pants, or something lose to prevent clothing from pressuring my bladder.

Regarding positions, everything that puts pressure down there helps (cycling is really great for this), as well as moving around. But I must say it depends a lot on what you're wearing as well what I find the most comfortable holding position.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:30 PM, pentacular said:

Also, having my boyfriend hold me. Sometimes when I am desperate I will sit in his lap and he will hold me and rub my pee hole with his big strong hands and I will grind against his hands or his leg. I think being a little bit aroused just being in his presence is the biggest thing, my most valuable way to hold longer. 

I loved this answer, Pentacular!! Was it his idea to help you hold it?

What did you think the first time he tried?? I used to help my GF a lot. The first time she was very skeptical, thinking that the feel of someone else's fingers pressing on her pee hole would cause her to lose her concentration and she wouldn't be able to help dribbling in my hand. After we got started, though, she loved it and always wanted me to help her hold her pee back. It was so-o-o much fun!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Those who grab their crotches... Who in your circle of loved ones do you feel comfortable holding yourself this way in front of?

I had three sisters growing up. And at worst, we had one bathroom for all six of us. So there was a lot of waiting for the bathroom. It used to drive us all crazy. Luckily, we moved to a bigger house by the time we were teenagers. But I remember being 8, 9, 10, 11 years old and we would be dying for the toilet and having to wait for it. There was no shortage of clutching ourselves in front of each other for dear life. Especially since for a period of time, none of us liked to use the facilities at school. We wore the carpet down in front of the bathroom pacing back and forth in front of it, waiting for our turn to pee. Eventually we figured out a hack, so to speak: we had this armchair sort of close to the bathroom where we would sit straddled on the arms of it, rocking, grinding our little pee pee holes against it in an effort to wait, when it became clear that it was less work than grabbing ourselves. (nobody ever sat properly in that chair for any reason other than when we were waiting for the bathroom, there was probably so much leaked urine soaked into the fabric of the arms of that chair. 

We went on a road trip last year, the four of us now grown, and none of us hides the fact that we are desperate. Old habits never die. Them (and I guess, our parents) and my boyfriend see me desperate all the time and I sometimes resort to holding my crotch as an adult or rocking on my heel. Just them though. if anyone else is around I get really embarrassed and I try to be subtle about my desperate state. My boyfriend is the same. We were at a bus stop (in a pretty deserted area) the other day and we both had to go and we were just saying goodbye to some friends who were boarding a bus that came before ours. As soon as their bus left we both looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief as our hands flew to our crotches to offer ourselves some much-needed relief. a squeeze here. a clutch there. to prepare us for the journey home.

• 4 months later...
On 9/26/2018 at 1:14 PM, Spectator9 said:

For men, clothing which compresses the penis against a body part (abdomen, thigh, etc) provides at least psychological support for holding.  

Some weeks ago I was lucky and could buy a pair of gym shorts in size XS at a garage sale. Last weekend I tried the combination of holding it while wearing these shorts. I had already some trouble putting them on in the morning because they are so constricting and literally cut into my manhood. Additionally I had skipped my morning pee to start the game with an already preloaded bladder. At noon the urge became quite noticeable but I could calm the feelings down by squatting, which intensified the force of my too-tight shorts onto my belly bottom. Sometimes I was not sure anymore whether it was the full bladder or the constricting fabric that was bothering me more. Anyhow, I managed to hold it for 18 hours and I ended the game when my bladder began to spasm every few minutes.

018a.jpg