Bed wetting challenge

I challenge all the girls on this site to try not to wet their bed.

Rules are:

1: Drink no less than six glasses water or tea an hour before bed.

2: The bed must be fully made.

3: Must wear minimum of underwear.

4: Clothing must be colors that show the wetness. 

5: Most hold it for eight hours.

6: If bedwetting happened. Must not changed sheets until the eight hours are up.

Edited by Super awesome

One hour before sleeping, drink a glass of refrigente, 3 glasses of water and 3 cups of tea.
I woke up in the middle of the night with my bladder aching and I could no longer sleep so full that my bladder was.
Although the full bladder was hungry and very thirsty with the heat. I ended up having another glass of soda.
As the challenge had to stay at least 8 hours in bed, I lay but I could not sleep enough to feel enough pain.
After 4 hours I could not resist I failed the challenge my wetting and wetting my bed.
After the pee got cold, it bothered me the rest of the night.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

15 hours ago, Fabi said:

One hour before sleeping, drink a glass of refrigente, 3 glasses of water and 3 cups of tea.
I woke up in the middle of the night with my bladder aching and I could no longer sleep so full that my bladder was.
Although the full bladder was hungry and very thirsty with the heat. I ended up having another glass of soda.
As the challenge had to stay at least 8 hours in bed, I lay but I could not sleep enough to feel enough pain.
After 4 hours I could not resist I failed the challenge my wetting and wetting my bed.
After the pee got cold, it bothered me the rest of the night.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Super hot, except the last 4 hours, but sounds hot!

Yeah well i wet the bed i didn’t even wake up 

I usually use the bathroom before I go to bed so going to bed without and also having to pee slightly was very weird 🙂 drank the six cups of water without a problem and had a large cup of early grey tea as I usually do. I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 3am with a screaming bladder. I wore my normal t-shirt and shorts to bed, but the thing is that my shorts...well they’re a bit too right especially around the bladder area. Well that didn’t make it any better. I rolled over and achingly went back to sleep. I woke up again at 8am with a rock hard stomach. The eight hours had passed...but well I wouldn’t even be able to move without peeing. I slowly got out of bed, and shuffled towards the bathroom leaking the entire way. Then of course I peed right as I get into the bathroom, right in front of the toilet. Yikes.