Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

More Animated Peeing/Wetting Scenes; A Lack of Animation

Guest Super C18

Guest Super C18

I'm not sure if anyone made this topic but am I the only one who notices that the Anime/Cartoon Category for Video Downloads (& Links) are very minimum? Hear me out I know we have Manga, Doushinji, Real Life Wetting/Peeing Videos, and a few Animated stuff. I know for a fact that there are alot more out there because there were Anime Pee video series that USED to be on YouTube (parts 1 to ??? [who knows how many]). I know I may be asking alot & being kind of greedy (n' needy) but they don't have to come as a Huge Compilation in 1 Video at least have a file with different specific clips/scenes for us to find. Most of the animated stuff we have so far doesn't interest me in the slightest yet there is at least some I do find fun enough to watch. I apologize that I came off as Selfish, Greedy, & Needy. I know there are other people on the site who wants to watch more stuff like I do. I love watching Real Life Wetting/Peeing videos also but I also love watching Animated stuff as well. Animated Pee Clips Matter! 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not the best animator, but I like programming and planning at least one HTML-game, either text-based (adventure, strategy, etc.) or with graphics (first one would be easier and probably other games would be programmed in a similar style like these both ones).

I'm also open for suggestions, while I also have a scenario in mind, e.g. which is more about the actions (unlocking stuff, discovering secret-locations, etc.) than the story itself, while so far I don't know how to add a saving-feature and I'm not sure about audio (so my own versions would include none, so it can't be taken down because of copyright-issues in that case)

especially my text-based game/s wouldn't include visual characters there, but I would be open to collab with other users, e.g. me as programmer for the HTML-parts and other testers and user-suggestions what would be cool to additionaly add to these games, updating them with new contents.

my file would be ".html", not sure what's about the other game-files in the download/RPG-section here? the "add file"-button refers just to a limit of MB, while "all types of files" could be selected. why I'm planning to create a html-based file: never tried ".exe" yet and I ike the java-commands in HTML for programming, not planning to include these dollar-commands and there's just an additional file to get a feature being added there, so it would also be smaller in its file-size if it's just text-based only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Super C18
6 hours ago, Ajax7408 said:

I'm trying to make some more animation tests but I still can't decide on a look for my characters yet. I want to stick with simpler more chibi type characters for animations so I don't end up spending numerous hours on each frame like I have been with my edits and Luna Lovegood diaper artwork. Maybe as I get better I'll be able to animate better drawn characters

Hmm... Original Content from people like you can & will shake up the site much more