Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small update: last night J was over at my place. We were drinking cocktails and had gotten a little sauced, and she announced that she needed to go pee. Feeling a little goofy and horny, I followed her into the bathroom, and grabbed her before she could sit down on the toilet.

"Pee on the floor," I said. It was amazing to say that out loud, and have her respond without a hint of revulsion. She did have one question though:

"Are you sure? It's going to be A LOT."

"I'll clean it up," I said. That was all it took. I pushed her up against the bathroom wall, and she let loose, peeing through my hand on her bare pussy, splashing all over both our legs. The puddle was covering most of the bathroom floor in just a few seconds (granted, this is a small NYC bathroom. The puddle was probably about 4 feet in diameter). We both looked down at it, spreading toward the door. She still had to go more (a lot more, I think), so I told he to finish up on the toilet. By the time I'd gotten back with a towel the puddle had spread under her feet where she was sitting on the toilet. I started sopping it up and it became clear I needed a second towel.

The first towel was completely saturated, to the point that when I hung it up it was dripping a steady stream of pee into the bathtub. J hopped around it and rinsed off her legs in the shower, and I did the same, and then we went to bed.

I'm pretty blown away by how much her bladder can hold. Looking forward to seeing what can be done with that.

Wow, she sounds great, and the story was very well told. 

As far as suggestions go, if she's sub and into bondage then you could do all sorts; from a simple long drive with a padlock on her jeans to some elaborate rp, like a hostage situation. Maybe she likes the idea of being pushed past her breaking point in work?

Looking forward to more updates. 

On 7/17/2018 at 8:54 PM, pwig said:

Maybe she likes the idea of being pushed past her breaking point in work?

She assists in surgeries, so being distracted like that while a patient is cut open and their heart is temporarily replaced by a machine, etc., is not an option.

Otherwise, yes, I love the idea of a long drive, and some kind of bondage RP would probably be fun!

4 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

She assists in surgeries, so being distracted like that while a patient is cut open and their heart is temporarily replaced by a machine, etc., is not an option.

Oh gosh no, I didn't mean in her actual place of work. I'd never assume someone was that unprofessional. I was suggesting that she might be interested in a role play representation of it. Her uniform, a few props and some imagination. E.g. An out of order sign for your bathroom and a set of overalls as the 'janitor' fixes the toilet. 

Sorry for any confusion I caused. You're very right, desperation and surgery are a bad mix. 

1 minute ago, pwig said:

Oh gosh no, I didn't mean in her actual place of work. I'd never assume someone was that unprofessional. I was suggesting that she might be interested in a role play representation of it. Her uniform, a few props and some imagination. E.g. An out of order sign for your bathroom and a set of overalls as the 'janitor' fixes the toilet. 

Sorry for any confusion I caused. You're very right, desperation and surgery are a bad mix. 

Oh good haha. Not sure if she would dig that, either, but I appreciate that you weren't suggesting what I thought you were!