Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

FFXIV (Final Fantasy 14)

Author's Note:

I'm going to start by plugging Faust's Fantastic Foray into a Finite Fantasy.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the work so far.

The reason I bring it up is a matter of tone. Faust's interactive has a casual, light, fun tone that makes it easy to get into and plenty of updates.

This will not. This will be updated once a day in the afternoon/evening. Voting on choices will end promptly at noon the following day so that I have a chance to write the chapter. My writing style tends to be a bit more serious and infinitely more verbose.

Also, ironically, despite being based on a game there will be very little direct reference to game mechanics.

Plot:

This story should be easily understandable and readable by anybody. But for those of you that do play Final Fantasy, this story will follow along the main story quest line of Final Fantasy 14. That's the MMO one. I haven't played any of the others.

Mainly focuses on desperation, but up to the reader.

To begin we need to know more about you, specifically these traits.

* There are several options available for every trait. The plural majority vote for each trait will be used.

Race: (Any listed in the link)

http://ffxiv.wikia.com/wiki/Races

Size: (Relative to others of your race)

Short - Medium - Tall

Male - Female

Class: (Any listed in the link - Please note that your abilities will be quite limited in the beginning)

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

Personality:

Cold - Cheery - Downcast - Happy - Forceful - Prideful - Patient - Suggest One

Toilet Habits:

Timid - Never do anything that might let others know... ever.

Discrete - Does the minimum absolutely necessary to keep holding back.

Reasonable - Tries to strike a decent balance between comfort and appropriateness.

Casual - Will do anything wherever in front of whoever.

Bladder Size:

You Always Seem To Be "Going" - Below Average - Average -  Above Average - You "Go" Once A Day

Constitution: (How much alcohol you can drink before suffering effects)

Any - Some - Average - A Lot - Secretly A Fish

Starting Location:

Ul'dah - Limsa Lominsa - Gridania

Let voting commence!

Edited by Unbeknownst
Knew I forgot something ... (see edit history)

The reader character has been selected as... (Rolling because even numbers of votes.)

Race: Miqo'te

Size: Slightly above average. (Splitting the difference somewhat, the dice read 12-12)

Class: Ninja (Won 9 over 4)

Personality: Cheery, Patient (Since these two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, I'll try to combine 'em)

Toilet Habits: Discrete (Won 16 over 10)

Bladder Size: Average (Won 10 over 5)

Constitution: A Lot (Won 11 over 7)

Starting Location: Gridania (You did me a favor here, my in-game character started in the same locale.)

And so it begins:

Space spreads around you as you stand on what appears to be nothing. In the distance are stars, pinpricks of light against the dark backdrop of endless night. Except for in one direction.

Hear... feel...

A disembodied voice seems to whisper as particles glimmer into existence. You spot glowing yellow orb that seems to be a star the size of a medicine ball. The particles stream past you as if being blow by the wind, joining with others in the distance in circular currents within a soft glowing blue light that seems to permeate from some point far beyond the star.

You walk towards the star, striding upon a surface that shouldn't be there, doesn't appear to be there. And yet you can walk. But before you even approach the star and inky black circle blocks it from view. The circle grows quickly wisps of dark colored energy emanating from its edges. A man steps through wearing an armored robe with the hood up, shoulder guards, gauntlets, and boots all jet black with the same ornate pointy style. Beneath his hood his eyes and nose are veiled by a similar red mask.

Hear... feel... think...

The same voice rings out again if possible even softer than the first time, more felt than heard. The odd star whips around the black portal as it disappears and stops before you. It grows so bright that everything seems to white. When it fades you feel... powerful. Each of your hands holds a sword and you are wearing not the leathers you were before, but blue armor as fancy as that of the mysterious man that stands before you. The star, or whatever it was, is gone.

The man lowers his hands to his sides. The dark energy from before gathers around him as a larger, fancier, glowing version of his red mask appears in front of his face completely covering it.

You ready your swords as you crouch down and rush forward explosively.

Everything goes white.

You first hear the sounds of wagon wheels turning. After opening your eyes you see the clear blue skies and and lush, leafy greenery of the forest. As evidenced by a look around and the soreness of your bottom, you are on a large open wagon bound for Gridania buried within the continent of Eorzea's northern woodlands. Which meant everything was as it should be.

"Y'all there lass?" The passenger sitting across from you appears to have been watching you. He appears to middle aged with darkly tanned skin and straw colored beard and mustache. He's wearing a brown beanie, yellow coat, and brown leather trousers. "You were moanin' in yer sleep, and sweatin' buckets besides."

"That'll be the aether I reckon," he mused. "Some are more prone to sickness than others." The man gestures towards a passenger beside you, a taller miqo'te female wearing the same leather top and red skirt with boots that you are. She's currently out like a light, but the look on her face makes it seem like she's in pain.

"Don't you worry though," continues the man. "You'll get used to it."

The sound of a bugle cuts through the air. Looking towards its source you see what appears to be some sort of large white mouse floating in the air with closed eyes, miniscule bat wings, and single antenna poking out the crown of its head with a large bauble on the end of it. The creature puts the bugle away behind it and the bugle disappears even though there's obviously nothing for it to disappear into.

"Feeling better kupo?" The creature twirls in delight when you turn to look at it. "You can see me! I thought you might. Normal folks can't see or hear us, which makes you special kupo! You can see moogles!"

As if to prove his point, a second moogle floats the length of the wagon right in front of the other passengers, the man with the yellow coat, a pair of nearly identical looking elezen children with white hair, and the miqo'te female who had yet to wake up. The second moogle snatches the bottle the man had been drinking from draining it in one before rejoining the first.

"Seeing as you're so special, perhaps you have noticed anything suspicious?"

You indicate that you haven't and the moogle sighs in disappointment. "Of course not, you've only just arrived after all. Well we'll just have to keep looking then. It was nice to meet you kupo!"

The pair of moogles joined up with more before disappearing into the woods as mysteriously as when they arrived. Across from you the man lifts his bottle and takes a pull only to sigh in disappointment as it comes away empty. "Gridania's still a ways off," he says as he sets the empty bottle down. "The young'uns," he indicates the children, aren't big on conversation and she's finally settled down." The miqo'te beside you has fallen into peaceful slumber, snoring softly. "Perhaps you'd be willing to keep me company until we get there."

You nod cheerfully and his smile broadens with delight. "Wonderful."

Choice time:

I'm going to leave it off here for now. Real omorashi content will begin with the next update.

What is your name? Suggest one. ...Because I was a dunce and forgot to ask this in the first post.

How badly do you need the restroom right now? 1 = I just went. 10 = I'm practically pissing.

How good are you at actually fighting? 1 = I'm more likely to hit myself. 10 = I'm a god.

Also, choose a fun fact about yourself. Suggest one.

Edited by Unbeknownst (see edit history)

Seeing as how literally 0 people voted for any option, I'll leave this up for another day.

To the mods: If no one responds in the next 24 hrs can you please remove this topic so it isn't contributing to forum clutter? Thanks.

Edit: Apparently someone posted 19 hours ago and it didn't show up until now... not sure what that's about but I better get cracking.

Edited by Unbeknownst
Weird stuffs. (see edit history)

"Name's Bremondt." The man pounds his chest with his fist. "Itinerant peddler. And you, lass?"

A long moment of silence passes. You are... distracted. Something that you had forgotten about is pressing itself to the forefront of your mind ruining your focus on the conversation.

"Riqa!" you reply with a bright smile once your brain finishes processing the words. "Riqa Besyhe."

But despite the cheerful smile on your face, worry gnaws at you inside. Now that your fully awake your bladder is making its presence known. You start to cross your legs and then remember you're wearing a rather short skirt and settle for crossing your ankles instead. You rest your hands in your lap, putting slight pressure with heel of your hand as you shift your weight constantly rubbing your legs together.

"A pleasure, Riqa." Bremondt starts to pick up his bottle again before remembering its empty. "You must be one of those newfangled adventurers judging by your outfit. Have you ever been to the Black Shroud before?"

"No. It's the deep forest, right?"

"Home to the city-state of Gridania," agreed Bremondt. "A good choice for adventurers. Y-"

A sense of danger pricks at you. Bremondt starts to get up looking at you funny but you frantically wave him back. With a sharp whistle, an arrow buries itself deep in the wooden floor of the wagon right in front of Bremondt who lurches back in shock and surprise.

The wagon comes to a halt. The passengers of the wagon look around in alarm. The miqo'te beside you jerks awake ears twitching like yours are trying to catch hint of the unknown ambushers.

"Go! Leave now!" A tall elezen archer appears dressed in all green. "It's dangerous here. Head to the city."

The wagon lurches into motion again, an action that does you no favors as it jostles your full bladder. You tense up, as a your need reaches a new peak and swing your legs as you try to keep your squirming to a minimum. You can hold it for now, but its getting worse.

Thankfully Bremondt has turned his attention from you and begun talking with your neighbor who is apparently named Z'ma. You take the opportunity of his distraction to give yourself a quick squeeze between the legs as you tuck your leg up onto the bench and sit on your heel. By the time the attention turns back to you, you are the perfect picture of tranquility although beneath your skirt you're having trouble holding back, even with the help of your heel.

Built in the nook among tall cliffs of  stone the wooden structures and towering aetheryte crystal of New Gridania appear before you. Guards dressed in all green carrying spears approach the wagon which stops and everyone disembarks. The others get off first and you steel yourself before hurriedly standing up and scrambling off the back of the wagon.

The moment you leap somewhat daintily from the wagon, you lean sideways against it twisting your legs together. One of your hands hangs loosely, the other placed just above your legs cupping your bladder in what you're praying is a nonchalant pose. You cop a squeeze when you think no one is looking.

Fortunately Bremondt who approaches you again seems to buy it. "Well it is time we part ways friend. I'm off to the market to peddle my wares and then it's back on the high road for me. Here." He hands you something which you hastily pocket. "As thanks for keeping me company. Maybe I'll see you around friend."

With that he takes off for the city following the elezen twins who are deep in whispered conversation and Z'ma.

Name: Riqa Besyha

Size: Slightly above average

Class: Ninja

Personality: Cheery, Patient

Toilet Habits: Discrete

Bladder Size: Average

Constitution: A Lot

You are now alone at the wagon with the driver and a few guards. Fortunately none of them are watching as you bounce and squirm as you try to deal with your almost completely full bladder as inconspicuously as possible. You blush even though no one is looking as a spurt escapes into your panties and you grab between your legs to stop the flow.

What would you like to do?

1) Head into the city and look for a restroom?

2) Head into the city and look around?

3) Head back into the forest and try to find a hidden spot to pee?

Edited by Unbeknownst
I apparently cannot count. (see edit history)

You start mincing your way towards the city, a slight sway in your step as you keep your thighs pressed together. Your hands clench and unclench held against your side as resist from grabbing yourself. As you approach the gate, a tall elezen dressed in the same all green outfit as the archer you passed on the way to Gridania stops you except that this one carries a spear instead of a bow. A short ways away you can see more similarly dressed companions on guard at the gate. To your horror he waves you to halt.

"Are you new to Gridania?"

You curl your toes, tail swishing in agitation as you stand with your legs crossed. Despite wishing that he would just let you search for a restroom in peace, you put on a cheerful smile before replying.

"Yes. I have never been here before."

"Are you okay? You seem stiff."

A cringe flickers across your face but passes before anyone can notice. You blush ever so faintly in embarrassment at someone noticing your discomfort but then inspiration strikes you and you sigh.

"It was quite a long wagon ride. Must have been sitting for too long."

"I see. What bring you to The Black Shroud?"

You puff out your chest slightly as you straighten as much as you can. For a miqo'te female, you're slightly taller than average... which makes you shorter than almost all adult elezens. As a particularly tall one, you only reach up to his chest. You gently pat your chest with a tense fist.

"I'm an adventurer."

"Well welcome." The guard smiles warmly. "You should go to the Adventurer's Guild. It's in the Carline Canopy, a bar in that structure over to the left with the airship docks. You can't miss it. Ask for Mother Miounne. Knowing her she'll probably find you first."

"Okay. I think I got it. Thank you!"

"Of course. Us Adders are always at your service." With a proud bow he finally rejoins his companions.

Uncrossing your legs elicits another spurt and you freeze up. After a few moments you feel under control again and mince along as quickly as you can ruing your previous lapses which have caused your underwear to grow uncomfortably moist. As the guard stated, the structure is indeed impossible to miss due to its gigantic size and the prominent airship docks suspended over the deep valley with sheer cliffs over to your left.

You step into the spacious interior. Stairs lead down below where airship docks and ticketing area are. Other steps lead up although to what you do not know. You pace upon the threshold bending forwards ever so slightly as you peer around. But even with your good eyesight, you can't spot any sign of a restroom.

"Excuse me!"

A tall elezen lady with short cropped olive colored hair and matching floor length apron waves you over from behind the counter of a bar. The sign over the bar proclaims it to be the Carline Canopy the guard told you to search for.

The woman smiles genially as you approach the bar and bids you have a seat. Since it seems like she has something to say beyond bidding you buy a drink, you sit down and immediately hike up the front of your skirt and press your fingers directly against your disturbingly damp panties since no one can see courtesy of the bar. You're still in control for now, but very soon you will have no choice but to resort to measures to stay (relatively) dry that would make your plight obvious to everyone.

"I don't think I've seen you around before. I am Miounne, but everyone calls me Mother Miounne. Owner of the Carline Canopy. Also manager of the Adventurer's Guild here in Gridania."

The guard was right, she did find you first. You wonder vaguely why the owner is tending the bar herself, but a sudden surge in pressure causes you tense up. You press as hard as you can with both hands and manage to hold out long enough for the feeling to subside.

Size: Slightly taller than average

You are now sitting at the bar speaking with its owner, Mother Miounne. She's clearly a talker. The bar hides the measures you taking to contain your much too full bladder, but any more and you are certain you won't be able to hide your need from the people around you any longer. If you do take more drastic measures you might be able to move faster for a very short period of time, but you pray you don't have to take such measures.

What would you like to do?

1) Listen patiently to everything Mother Miounne has to say?

2) Ask Mother Miounne where the closest restroom is?

3) Get up and walk around the building looking for a restroom?

Other matters: (For future)

Would you like to form a larger party if able?

If so, what size? (Large, small, suggest a number)

If so, what kind of companions are you looking for? (Personality, party role, suggest any criteria you want.)

What is your goal? (Power, glory, money, etc.)

We should listen patiently to everything Mother Miounne has to say. After all, patience is in our nature and it would be rude to just get up and leave.

For other matters:

We should form a larger party. Can't exactly do sneaky Ninja backstabs if we're the only target available.

A party of four, including us. The usual way it goes is a caring Healer, a boisterous Tank, and a serious Caster. But what if we switch it up and find a serious Healer, a caring Tank, and a boisterous Caster?

And our goal shall be to help people in need. Who says we can't be a noble Rogue?

Author's Note:

I've been out all day and haven't had a chance to work on the installment until now so sorry 'bout that.

"You are an adventurer, yes?"

"Mhm!" you agree cheerfully. "Just starting out. I heard Gridania was relatively peaceful."

"That it is... usually." A slight frown creases Mother Miounne's face but it's replaced by her smile once again. "You should begin by attuning to the aetheryte crystal. This will give you access to the city's aethernet. Throughout the city you will see little blue lamp-like crystals. These shards can be used to fast travel around the city although you'll have to attune to each one individually and the big one out front. After that you should go visit Parsemontret in the market."

You nod in comprehension, clearly fidgeting in your seat knees alternately raising and lowering as you rub your thighs against each other.

"Actually," Mother Miounne pauses in her explanation looking thoughtfully into the distance for a moment. "There's another new adventurer who just arrived. I know, I'll have you two go together! It'll make things easier for Parsemontret. Now where did she get off to?"

The soft sound of leather boots pounding lightly against the wooden floor approaches from behind. You try to sit still, but your need feels overpowering and so you relent to swinging your knees back and forth, hand still wedged between your thighs but now with the other lying on top across your lap to conceal it. As you look over you realize that the person standing next to you is the tall miqo'te, Z'ma, from the wagon carrying a wooden box taller than she is. She places the box on the bar with a sharp thud. Z'ma recognizes you and gives a friendly smile. You beam back, twisting your body in your seat so that you are facing away from her while still concealed as much as possible by the bar. It's a careful balancing act.

"Sorry Mother Miounne," she says in a strangely soft and yet forceful voice. "I forgot about my package."

"It's no problem at all." Mother Miounne gestures grandly. "Now where was I? What have I told you about so far?"

"Well there was the aethernet and meeting Paresmontret at the markets," replies Z'ma matter-of-factly.

"So we're at the same point. How convenient. Oh, what's in the box by the way?"

Z'ma proudly turns to the box and then turns back scratching the back of her head. "You wouldn't happen to have a crowbar here would you?"

"Of course, I daresay we get our fair share of shipments." Mother Miounne disappears into the back room and returns a moment later with a giant crowbar the height of your torso.

"Purrfect." Z'ma casually rips the nails out of the box and removes the lid to unveil a recurve bow.

"So you're an archer."

"A marksman, for now. Can't say I'm a real archer until I've actually hunted before."

"Well I think Luciane will approve of that attitude, she's the one that runs the Archer's Guild here." Your breath catches as you force back another wave of desperation. Z'ma's ears flick but she gives no other indication of noticing. "Speaking of which, you two should go around to all of the different guilds. Perhaps one of the others will be interesting and you might as well since you'll want to attune to the aethershards there anyways."

Mother Miounne puts her hands on her hips. "There. I think that's good enough for now."

Since she seems to be wrapping up, you catch her attention. "I'm actually thinking of forming a party."

"Thinking ahead are we?" Mother Miounne's eyes twinkle. "Tell you what, I'll ask around and come up with a list of names of people who might be interested. When you come back from doing everything I asked you to do, then I'll give you the list and you can go put together your party. After all, it'll be good to have a more experienced adventurer to help mentor you since," she grins, "even I don't know everything."

You nod eagerly and get up only to realize a split second that getting up like that was a terrible idea. Your underwear begins to grow wetter and you frantically bob on the spot with both hands helping to hold your dam closed. A few stray drops make it through to your hands.

With no choice left in the matter and since Mother Miounne has wrapped up her dialogue, you turn to the other two who are looking at you strangely.

"Um, do you know where I can find a restroom?"

"Oh you poor dear." Mother Miounne clicks her tongue and points across the building. "They're right through there."

Of course. Of course they have to be across the entire building. But it's not in your nature to be depressed. After thanking Mother Miounne you take a few seconds to steady yourself before setting out a brief pace blushing the entire way whenever someone looks at you and returning an embarrassed smile.

Finally you make it to the restroom and your need seems to increase again. Dancing around in tiny, jumpy steps you take a deep breath and then hitch your fingers around your panties. In one smooth motion you thrust the underwear to your feet as you launch yourself backwards onto the seat saving most of your skirt as you start peeing even before your bottom touches the seat.

Size: Slightly taller than average

You are now sitting on the toilet enjoying some very much needed relief as you wait patiently for nature to take its course. After getting out, you need to meet with Z'ma so the two of you can complete the tasks assigned by Mother Miounne before you can create your party.

What would you to do? (You will be doing four next time, but the order you choose determines the state you're in at each stage and how long in story time the entire process takes.)

Aethernet, Guilds, Paremontret (the market guy), Speak with Z'ma (optional)

Other matters: (For future)

How detailed do you want party member statuses to be?

1) Names, Classes, and a Description.

2) Like Riqa's is now.

3) Like Riqa's is now, but from their perspective.