Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What’s the Most Desperate situation you have ever witnessed in public?

Just wondered if anyone wants to share situations where they have witnessed people very desperate to piss in public places?

one of my best memories happened a few years ago on a summer Friday evening at about 7pm

I got off the underground train at Highgate station (London Uk) along with many other people. I noticed an attractive man (late twenties) running along the platform trying to push his way through the crowds of people , he headed for the rear exit from the station which lead to a path next to some woods which led up to a road, i then noticed that he was no longer running but hobbling bent forwards- I overheard somebody ask him whether he was ok? He replied that he was looking for a toilet!!

The next moment he jumped over the fence and headed into the woods- I genuinely think he was on the verge of wetting his pants ?

In my case it was not public place. We was at school and that day we was not at school class but in traffic playground. It was place where you could find roads with traffic signs and lights. But there was not used cars here, we got bikes. And there was a training. We drove this bikes and kept the rules.

Last 20 min we could ride a bike free- we could use all large campus. I saw one boy which was in parking place (keeping the rules:-)))) and he had his hands in crotch. It was visible that he was looking for place to pee or one moment where nobody was too close to pee behind parking place. But there was always somebody too close. It was not my friend but at that time I have already liked  peeing. I stoped in parking place too and asked him what was wrong- I already knew it. First he tried to pretend that all is ok, but he needed so much that he must hold his hands in crotch and doing pee dance, so he said he needed to pee.

There was bathroom on playgroud so I showed him way to the bathroom. On the half way he only stoped and I could see how his pee spreads on his jeans. 

4 hours ago, Lukhas said:

There was bathroom on playgroud so I showed him way to the bathroom. On the half way he only stoped and I could see how his pee spreads on his jeans. 

I absolutely love situations where people wait so long that even if they try to make it to the bathroom they can’t make it. It makes me wonder what they thought was going to happen. Did they think something drastic was gonna happen that would give them somewhere to pee? Had they accepted they were gonna pee themselves? Maybe in this situation, the guy was, just like you, into pee and wanted to pee himself. That’s an interesting thing to theorize on imho. 

Anyway to answer the question, I don’t ever recall seeing bad desperation, even in places like elementary school where it is common. I have a bad memory, so I’m sure I’ve seem some, but the two worst incidents I can think of were the many times that I had to pull over at a rest stop on the highway for my mom to use the bathroom (she has a small bladder) and saw her run in with her hand in her crotch, and the times I saw my crush squirming and hiding himself as he walked into the bathroom. 

I do not know- of course- if he was into pee or not. But I think he did not want to pee himself. There was our class and another class from same year from our school. He was 12y/o so it is more humiliated if somebody pee in front of classmates at that age. Maybe he was too shy only pee behind the little bushes behind the parking place. And he did not know about bathrooms facilities...(teacher explained to us where bathrooms are, but he did not pay attention)

I have never told it to someone that he peed himself but it was really visible on his jeans. When we finished and lined up to leave, the teacher asked if all was ok, if we enjoyed it and then one of classmates told that Charles peed his pants. Everyone started to laugh at him, teacher came to him and asked why did he not use bathroom, that bathrooms was nice and clean... and he started to cry and cried almost all way to the school.

1 hour ago, BENAir01 said:

I absolutely love situations where people wait so long that even if they try to make it to the bathroom they can’t make it. It makes me wonder what they thought was going to happen.

I am not sure what he thought. But I peed myself right behind my desk in the middle of the lesson. I was too shy to ask- teacher most probably- let me go. I have never thought I could pee myself. I thought only in direction- you must hold it, hold it... it can be embarrassingly to ask (ofc, more embarrassingly is to pee myself :-)))) ... and suddenly I started to pee. I stoped it after 2-3 seconds but at that point I was clear that I could pee myself at the classroom. I wanted only ask for bathroom but after 10 seconds I only started to pee again until all of my need was in my jeans and under my chair.

4 hours ago, Lukhas said:

I am not sure what he thought. But I peed myself right behind my desk in the middle of the lesson. I was too shy to ask- teacher most probably- let me go. I have never thought I could pee myself. I thought only in direction- you must hold it, hold it... it can be embarrassingly to ask (ofc, more embarrassingly is to pee myself :-)))) ... and suddenly I started to pee. I stoped it after 2-3 seconds but at that point I was clear that I could pee myself at the classroom. I wanted only ask for bathroom but after 10 seconds I only started to pee again until all of my need was in my jeans and under my chair.

This is always how it happened to me. I had several accidents in class, and each time I never thought I would end up wetting myself. I always thought I could hold it, even as small spurts started to leak out. Then the spurts became a flood and it only then dawned on me I was having an accident in class.

During those puberty-onset years, a guy develops all sorts of new abilities.  Along with bigger muscles he gets a bigger penis and usually better bladder control.  So he's less likely to take the time to pee between classes, and when he has to go during class he's pretty confident that he can hold it.  Only once in a while he can't, and it's embarrassing to ask the teacher for permission to leave the classroom.  Accidents in classrooms are rare, but they do happen.

16 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

During those puberty-onset years, a guy develops all sorts of new abilities.  Along with bigger muscles he gets a bigger penis and usually better bladder control.  So he's less likely to take the time to pee between classes, and when he has to go during class he's pretty confident that he can hold it.  Only once in a while he can't, and it's embarrassing to ask the teacher for permission to leave the classroom.  Accidents in classrooms are rare, but they do happen.

It can be right. When I had a fight with my bladder in the lesson, so I have never thought that it could end with peeing myself. I only thought about discomfort wit my bladder. Discomfort that I need to change sitting position more often and that I cannot focus to lesson etc... When I spurt first time, so at that time I admit that I have a big problem. But after first spurt usually came another in very short time and I only could not hold it longer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nirnroot78

The other week at a seasonal market I was at (lasts for a few weeks just in the summer), I ended up witnessing a bit of a desperate situation. It was a young boy (looked maybe 10-11) standing in line with his family. I'm not going to give too much detail, as this is a real child (if it was a child from when I was also a child, then that would be a a little different), but pretty much what it looked like was that while he did really need to go to the bathroom, he was also really trying not to actually hold himself in front of people.

He was a cute kid ?

Although I'm not sure if he did get to a bathroom, I'm hoping he did eventually get to one, and in time. I may like young characters when it comes to omo fiction, but real life is where I draw the line for anything beyond passive observing, because children are precious little things ?

Kid in middle school, during... math class I believe. There was some kind of lock down and he had to piss extremely badly. Holding himself, dancing around in his seat, and above all begging to go. Was offering to piss in a trash can in the back of the class but the teacher kept saying no. Finally she relented and let him go. He got up and ran. Came back dry, until he sat down (he sat next to me). I looked over and saw a wet patch where he'd started peeing before he could get it out of his shorts, right between his legs.

My friend from school when I was about 18-19 years old. I wrote a story about this on this forum before, but I'll summarize it.

We were on an overseas trip together and we visited this night market that was in a rather rural area so there weren't any public toilets. She chose to wait till we got back to the hotel but we were having a lot of trouble flagging cabs because we had like 10+ people. She was squirming and fidgeting a lot.

When we got back to the hotel, she still couldn't go because she was holding onto some food and she couldn't bring it with her into the toilet. She started jumping up and down and biting her lip and holding herself.

I offered to help her hold on to the food and let her go to the toilet.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a really odd experience when I was in 7th grade, I didn't even know what was happening at first. She was one of those sassy, "ratchet" girls, so at first when I saw her sprawled on the ground holding her crotch I thought someone, like, hit her or something. Even though I had become aware of my fetish back then, it still took me a good moment to realize she just had to pee, badly. We just got let out of an assembly, that bled through into a brief passing period, so the teacher wasn't in yet along with a good half the class. When he came in shortly after, she slowly got up (I even remember her muttering: "gripping my vagina" here), shuffled over to him, and asked/begged to use the restroom, to which obviously he said yes. After she shot out the door to head to the girls' room, I remember my teacher quipping something along the lines of "how very ladylike". She returned after a bit with dry shorts and an announcement to make to the class: "Made it. Peed a little bit in my chonies but i made it."

Looking back, i'm not too sure why she didn't just go when we were walking back from the assembly, or why she was just collapsed on the ground holding it in the corner of the classroom waiting for the teacher (who she didn't really respect anyways) to come back instead of, you know, going to the bathroom. But whatever, that was probably the closest i've ever seen someone to peeing their pants.

At the mall this mom was berating her daughter who had obviously peed her jeans.  I wasn't used to seeing teenagers pee their pants.  Maybe she had a problem, I don't know.  I'm not making fun of her.  If you ask me, her mom was the problem.  Of course, peeing your pants at the mall can be a problem, too.

One girl on a youth group parade event, who spent about 30-45 minutes moaning about how much she needed to pee. She also joked about if it was raining she could have just let go, or if she had something to cover her jeans she would have done so. I also saw her in wet shorts once, not much of a story though as I didn't see "the incident" that lead to them. She also said before on some occasions if she was walking home from the youth event or school and she needed to pee, she'd squat in some bushes.

7 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I’ve seen a lot of desperation but here is one that stands out to me as probably the most desperate I have ever seen someone in public! At a festival a friend of mine was so desperate to piss that he was actually bouncing on the spot, bending over and holding himself while begging us to go and find the toilets. We had all been drinking and were in a part of the festival site with no toilets nearby, but loads of people, retail stands, fairground rides and food/drink stands, and no bushes or hedges to go behind either. I remember he kept turning away from us so he could try and squeeze his dick without us noticing. After waiting for ages, getting steadily more desperate and pleading with us to find some toilets, he couldn’t wait anymore and told us he was about to piss himself, before hurrying off in the direction of the men’s showers (basically a massive tent with individual shower cubicals). I really needed to piss as well so followed him in, only to see him sighing with relief as he pissed a very strong stream directly into a drain in the corner of the tent! I did the same and enjoyed a very relieving piss. Both of us were peeing for ages and I can’t believe nobody kicked us out!

In terms of female desperation, there are two that stand out to me. At uni I went out for drinks with a group of friends, and a cute Irish girl was absolutely desperate to pee on the walk to the club. She kept asking us to turn around and walk back to the bar so she could pee, saying that she had been trying not to break the seal so had been holding on for ages and couldn’t wait any more. She had actually held it all through pre drinks at my flat as well as at the bar so she must have been absolutely bursting. She kept trying to run down an alleyway so she could pee but her friends pulled her back and told her we were almost at the club. She whined that she was about to wet herself and couldn’t wait but in the end she held it until we got to the club. Unfortunately for her there was a short queue to get in so she had to wait with her legs pressed very tightly together before finally gaining entry, bouncing up and down while she paid the entry fee and literally running to the toilets.

The second one is a woman I saw after work a couple of years ago, waiting in a long queue at a bus stop for a very delayed bus. She was obviously absolutely desperate to pee and was not really even trying to hide how badly she needed to go. She was talking in the phone, crossing her legs as tightly as possible, with her feet really wide apart, and every minute or so she would uncross them and squeeze her thighs together for a moment, either bending forwards or squatting down briefly before quickly recrossing them the other way. She kept up this same movement before eventually the bus arrived and she boarded looking very frustrated. There were no toilets at all close by, the bus stop was outside a train station but the toilets were on the platform, meaning that unless you had a valid train ticket you could not get through the barriers. 

Your friend from uni sounds like she had a really impressive level of self control to hold all through ore drinks and the bar and then keep waiting for the walk and queue. That must have been amazing to witness her desperation grow, I can only imagine what a huge and relieving pee she will have finally had

I once saw a slim twenty something lady street trader who was selling art pee dancing for ages as she was on her own she was waiting for someone else to relieve her,

The art was spread out on the ground around her for passers by to view she couldn’t leave the art on its own so she was bouncing and jiggling for ages, I had stopped to watch, eventually her relief arrived and she dashed off to towards the city public loos,

it was mid afternoon About 3.30 i guess she hadn't been since the mornings trading started about 9 am,

another one was a friend of mines girlfriend,

we were in the pub (8 of us) all male except her, we were waiting for our mini bus driver to pick us up from the pub to take us that evening to an out of town venue for drinks and entertainment, due to be picked up at 6.30pm and the trip was just over an hour,

the bus driver arrived tooting his horn, we were pre warned to be in the car park no later than 6.30 as he would not be delayed, it was a wild winters night dark and we all ran out,

he was moaning about the conditions and warned us not to be later than 11 for the ride back or he would leave without us, within 10 mins the girl asked if he could stop for a toilet on the way, he refused, he was a small bullish army type,

she was sat beside me in her tight short party dress and before long was wriggling a bit in her seat, we passed through some villages and she asked again if he could stop outside a pub if he saw one for two minutes for her to use the ladies again he refused, I intervened and asked on her behalf but he still refused, after about 45 mins of the 65 min trip some of the guys started moaning for a stop,

he said we had passed through the last village 10 mins ago, one of the guys leaned over and whispered in his ear stuffing money in his shirt pocket shortly later he stopped at a lay by, half the guys got out to pee by the road side including my mate who’s girlfriend was still sat squirming beside me as we waited for the guys to return,

as we neared the venue the guys stared to tease her making water remarks etc she was at her wits end really in trouble she was trying to make light of her situation but was visibly really worried she won’t be able to hold it in the last 5 mins,

she was sitting with her legs un crossed but thighs closed together bouncing and grinding into her seat, as soon as the bus stopped she got out the sliding door and dashed along the car park into the venue, she made it but confessed later she had to pee 3 times in the first half hour we arrived and admitted she was needing to go before we left and was planning to go when the bus arrived before we set off, that’s why she was asking to stop within 10 mins,

• 6 months later...

There was this time that we had gone to Disney and we were on the bus back to our hotel when we got stuck in major traffic on i4. There was this girl who was about 14 or 15 right across from me who was standing and was whining to her mom that she had to pee. Apparently they had run to catch the bus and had not stopped at the bathroom. She was crossing and uncrossing her legs and kept telling her mom that she had to pee really bad. She ended trying to turn into a corner so that she could hold herself but she was not very well hidden. She was really digging into the crotch of her shorts and could not keep still. She would then do a quick squat onto her heel and then go back up and hold herself. Her mom was not happy and told her that she was being a baby but she said I dont care because I am about to pee myself. As we got closer she had tears in her eyes and was doing everything in her power not to pee herself.  At the red light to turn into the hotel I heard a small whimper and I was sure she started leaking. When we got there we got off the bus and she ran to the bathroom as fast as she could. I told my husband that I had to pee and went into the bathroom as well. She came out as I was washing my hands and she had a nice little wet spot on her shorts but I was surprised that she did not wet herself even more. 

I could write a book about times I have seen people desperate in public! 

I was once in supermarket yearsaho when two girls maybe around 11/12 were in. I bought something at the kiosk and noticed them both  fidgeting as if waiting for someone. I was fairly sure they both needed the bathroom but for whatever reason didn’t go. Then a man, pretty sure one of their dads, called them into the store. As I was walking round shopping I saw them both by the yoghurts both very much pee dancing obviously. The next I saw them was by the fresh meat and one had her hand between her legs marching on the spot! I caught up with them again in the bottled drinks aisle where both were bouncing about madly and crossing their legs. Right at the back of the store by the breakfast cereals I finally heard one say to the male adult something like ‘are we finished yet? I’m about to pee myself here.’ To which the guy laughted as if she was joking. Her friend/sister said ‘she’s not joking by the way. We’re both bursting for the toilet. Please can we go.’ The guy laughted but told them to go and he’d find them by the checkouts soon. I often wonder if they both made it. 

Then there was a guy in a wool shop which had no toilet and I was the customer stopping him going! He couldn’t keep still for a moment and hit behind the counter presumably to hold himself! I dud leave and watched from my car as he closed the shop the minute I left and ran to a nearby shop with his hand tightly in his pocket! 

I once worked in a shoe shop and a young boy dragged his dad in and he ended up sitting on a stool bent forward and told his son to hurry up as he was about to piss himself! 

I’ve been very very desperate in public many times myself. One time I wrote up was when I worked in a soft play centre doing kids birthdays and had to hold for four hours getting more and more frantic in public. I ended up pissing through my pants that day. 

Finally one I haven’t yet written up fully was in a lift in a very busy shopping centre and a little kid pressed all the buttons meaning the lift was going to loads of high levels before getting to the shops and this lady in her late twenties was so fidgety that a fried askedher if she was ok and she said ‘I really need to visit the ladies so bad’. She was biting her lip and looked very worried. 

The most cliched thing ever happened to me a couple years ago. I got stuck in a broken lift with my sister and she was desperate. We had just arrived at a hotel after a long train journey and neither of us had wanted to use the train toilet or pay to go at the station and we had gotten lost trying to find the hotel. 

She was shouting at the staff through the door threatening to pee in a cup that we had and leave it with them on the reception desk. The guy on the intercom for the call bell thing even hung up on us because she was swearing at him. 

After 40 minutes we discovered we were never actually stuck and could just push the doors open haha

My wife... the first time she tried a triamterene pill.

We were out at the local big box store, I had her in a single contoured pin-on birdseye cloth diaper with no plastic pants and her baggiest pair of jeans. Better than just panties, it would catch a few leaks but wasn't going to stand up to a bladder full. 

For the uninitiated, triamterene is a prescription strength combination of two different diuretics typically given to people with major fluid retention issues. You take it, chase with a bottle of water, and it will kick in 30 - 45 minutes later. 

Anyways, we were about half way through our shopping list when she went pale. This stuff isn't like a typical water pill where your bladder fills a little quicker than normal... you go from "don't need a pee" to "pissing my pants" in the span of about 10 minutes. 

With the pinned on cloth diaper there wasn't an easy way for her to wiggle out of it or take it off to use the restroom then put it back on. So I got to enjoy the most wonderful series of hisses and moans and contortions out of her while I calmly continued shopping. 

After about 10 minutes she pulled her pants up firmly, whispered in my ear that she seriously couldn't wait another minute, then power-walked off towards the outdoor garden center where she could lose control and not leave a mess on the floor.

We both enjoy public accidents, but that one was a little too public for our tastes... so we were more careful in using the triamterene the next time. 

One of the most memorable cases of crotch holding in public place was in my school years. It was about noon and I was waiting for the bus at our stop. Next to me there was a middle aged woman, who constantly walking back and forth under the shelter. At first, I didn’t pay attention to her, thought she was bored. But at one moment I felt something strange in her walk. I moved a little sideways and discreetly was looking at her. She looked quite ordinary woman, slim with a gray knee length skirt and flat shoes. She looked very tense and concentrated on her steps. She made a few tiny steps, turn back and made another few steps, then turn back again and so on... It looked that there was something wrong with her. By the time she was stepping she grabbed herself through the skirt and continue walking. I saw how she pushed the fingers into the crotch! The poor woman was so bursting to pee. I couldn’t take my eyes off at her. Fortunately there were no people around. At one point, she realized that I watched her and she removed the hand from the crotch. But she was able to walk without the help of the hand just for a while. Then, maybe she felt a strong urge and grabbed herself again even more firmly and she didn’t remove her hand from the crotch anymore. Probably, she was so bursting, so she didn’t care I was watching. The most important for her at that moment was not to pee herself.

I’ve never seen such an open crotch holding. Usually, women in such situations tried to holding it in a more polite and discrete way, holding through the pocket, hiding by handbag or pressing with fist. But this didn’t care at all. I think she was very close to an accident. I still wondered if she was so bursting, why she didn’t try to pee somewhere outdoor. Unfortunately, my bus came before her and I didn’t watch she ended. It’s hard to imagine her, how she was traveling on the bus in such state.