Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate at doctors office

Hello everyone ! Its been a very long time since I have posted on the here. I frequent the website quite a bit, but never seemed inspired to make any more posts. I am not sure what has sparked my interest to post again but I am feeling very inspired. 

This experience I’m going to share with your guys today is something that happened to me recently, whenever my work had conducted a series of random drugs test to insure our employee were not doing any illegal drugs. I hope you guys enjoy this experience as much as I did and please leave recommendations for more scenarios or experiences you may want to hear about. 

To begin, I work in a corporate office and they conduct drug tests fairly frequently to insure that all of the employees are adhering to the strict policies/ rules that our company has. As with any random drug test, of course you will not be notified prior to the test so you do not have time to detox yourself or make arrangements to collect someone else’s urine or try to “cheat” the system. 

My work day began as it normally does and nothing seemed out of be ordinary. I had already had my first break and was about and hour away from lunch. I continued to do work and eventually my lunch time came around. At my job I have an hour lunch, so of course I took advantage of the time to leave the office and enjoy lunch my lunch in peace . After having my lunch, I began to walk inside making my way to the restroom as I always doing knowing my next break will not be for another 2-3 hrs. 

I went to the restroom and returned to my desk. 

When approaching my desk my supervisor came over to my desk with a box... and it was the drug test. Seeing the box made my stomach drop... not because I thought I was gonna fail ,because I have never done drugs never have never will ,but because I had just peed. He handed me the box and said that I was to go to the local walk in clinic to complete the test. 

Knowing that I had just peed before returning to my desk, I decided before I went to the clinic I would stop by a near by gas station and get a big 32 oz cup of water with no ice. I had got the water and began to sip on it very quickly as I was headed to the clinic drinking so fast I had the water done by the time I got there which took about 10 mins to arrive  . When I arrived at the clinic I began to check in so I could take my test. 

After checking in the receptionist told me to take a seat in the waiting area and I would be called back soon. I sat in the waiting room for about 20 mins before they called me back. When they called me back I felt the slightest most tiniest need to pee.  The  nurse went over the rules, filled out the paperwork and gave me the cup and told me to fill to the line. I went into the bathroom took out my penis and began to pee as I was filling the cup I was getting close the line but didn’t feel anymore pee on its way my bladder was empty. I took the cup out and the nurse told me I would have to provide a bigger sample. So I would have to take it again. 

She mentioned to me that I have 3 hrs to complete the test and  if I cannot fill to the line I would fail the test which would result in termination. She told me she will give me 8 oz of water every 20 mins until I have to pee. 

I began my first cup at 1:00 pm she set a timer and advised she would be back. 

20 mins pass and she comes back and ask me if I needed more water and I told her yes as I didn’t not feel any need yet. She filled the cup up and set another timer

1:40 and she returns my need to pee has still barely increased and on a scale of 1-10 I was at a 1 still...she gave me another 8 ounces of water and set another timer to go off at 2:00 pm

The nurse came back in and to her surprise I was still not desperate to go, so she filled the cup a 4th time. During this time period I began to feel a slightly increased urge to pee as the water I drank prior plus the water I was drinking now was finally processing. 64 oz later ...

When the nurse returned I advised I felt a slight urge to pee but didn’t want to chance giving a sample it at the moment because  I wanted to make sure I could pee enough. She filled the cup a 5th time and began to seem amazed that I still did not need to pee. As myself was too as I had drank 64 oz of water and barely felt and urge to pee

This is is where things began to get interesting halfway through my 20 min interval my need went from a 3/10 to a 7/10 and I could feel a tingly full sensation in my penis. The water began to hit me all at once. Terrified with how long it was taking me gain an urge to pee/ take the test I wanted to make sure I was urgent enough to fill up the cup as I was getting closer to the time allotted time and I had not peed enough yet. At this point I would have visited the bathroom if I was at home or work.  

The nurse returned and asked me how I was doing I mentioned to her that I did need to pee now but I wanted to do another 20-25 mins to make sure my sample was enough. The nurses brought me my final cup of water and told me that she would be back in 25 mins and If I needed to go before then just to open the door and holler for her. I took the last drink of water even though my teeth were floating and began my last interval (72 ounces at this point)

5 mins after the nurse left my urge went up to 8/10 my penis began to feel numb and felt like all my urine was right at the tip of my dick. 10 more mins pass and my urge to pee is now a 9/10 I am constantly squirming in my seat and began to spurt from time to time. I tell myself there is only 10 mins left I can do it.... 2 mins pass and I begin to spurt more frequently and I know soon I will lose it all. I hobble over to the door and call for the nurse. She begins to come over to the door and tells me to come over to the sink so I can wash my hands to prepare for the 2nd collection attempt. 

As soon as the water turned on it was torture to my poor dick that just wanted to release all the pent up piss. As I’m washing my hands I began to spurt a couple more times in my pants. The spot on my underwear at this point had to be he size of a tennis ball. As we were approaching the bathroom to gather my collection a male nurse enters the restroom to pee. 

My stomach dropped my eyes began to water and my dick began to twitch in desperation. The nurse told me we will have to wait a moment until he is done. The bathroom was in a hallway so while the male nurse was in the bathroom you could hear everything he was doing in there.  The male nurse began to urinate very loud into the toilet and you could hear the force of his hot piss hitting the water, the pissing sounds became too much for me and i began to start pinching my dick to avoid leaking hot piss down my leg.  The nurse pissed for so long he must have had to go very bad. 

Finally the nurse exits the bathroom with a very pleased look on his face. Which I knew would be me very very soon. The nurse gave me my cup and told me to go take a sample I ran into the bathroom not even worrying about locking the door because of my sheer desperation. I began to unzip my pants and started to have a tough time unzipping them...of course at this time my zipper would give me problems.... with every effort of unzipping  I began to spurt more and more each release feeling more and more orgasmic. Finally after what felt like eons of fondling with my zipper I began to fish out my dick. I began to start pissing full force before my dick was even out of my underwear and I began to fill up my cup. 

The release was orgasmic and like nothing I had ever experienced before I filled the cup well above the line and pissed for EVER. 

After releasing the torrent of piss from my bladder. I Inspected my underwear and the whole front of them were wet. I exited the bathroom with a huge look of victory on my face and gave the nurse my collection. She even commented on the size of my collection and said “man you really had to go”!

I grinned and said “oh you don’t even know the half of it”and chuckled, I left the office and returned back to work. On the short drive back I began to feel and urge again and realized this would be my reality for the rest of the day . All the water I had drank is finally doing its job after the need for it is gone. This continued the rest of my shift with many frequent trips to the bathroom. 

This experience was a very exhilarating one for me and I really enjoyed reading about it. I hope you guys enjoy it and please give me feedback or recommendations I really enjoying being very descriptive when it comes to desperation so please let me know how you enjoyed the way I explained my desperation. 

• 5 months later...