Sign In

Rise of Messing Content?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish there was a Divided Category for messing. It doesn't need to be a Club, but those who aren't into it won't have to sort through the posts in Omorashi General and Wetting Experiences.  Peop

How is the issue outlined here any different for any other fetish type on this site? Ok, let's say someone doesn't tag some mess content they're supposed to and now you had to see some content you don

From what I heard from older members, the existence of a “messing” section just opened the doors to full on scat content. Which turned the forum from the desperation side of omo into just plain old ha

15 hours ago, tenck5k said:

How is the issue outlined here any different for any other fetish type on this site? Ok, let's say someone doesn't tag some mess content they're supposed to and now you had to see some content you don't like. And? I hate furry art. Can't stand it. Huge turn off. So how is that one ok, while messing isn't? Hell, if I go to the gallery page right now, right at the top in the featured image section that I can't avoid is a picture of a furry boy peeing on a tree, a double no-go for me. So if I just need to suck it up and move on to the content I DO want to see, why is this any different? If it isn't against the "softcore" rule (so no scat) then it should be fine, and people who don't like that content should deal with it. Like some of us already do with other content.

i could not agree more!

what if someone here is disgusted by anime? it's everywhere you look, even though it has nothing to do with wetting at all. i find anime stuff a turn off, but i don't rant about it when i see it everywhere. because community is what it is, i have no right to dictate how it should be and what's officially gross or not. 

15 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

I think it’s ok to have it here as long as it is always correctly labelled 

without wanting to kink shame anyone, many people who are not into it find seeing it repulsive 

i don’t think you can compare any other material on this site as not the same!!!

I'm glad to see you think it belongs here, but I strictly disagree with the assertion that you can't compare it with other materials on this site. An example is Furry. Many people find Furry repulsive. Another example is Futanari. I'm sure for any given type of content on this website, you could find someone here who thinks it is repulsive. Hell, even female wetting, presumably the main focus of the site, is not enjoyed by all.

1 hour ago, tenck5k said:

I'm glad to see you think it belongs here, but I strictly disagree with the assertion that you can't compare it with other materials on this site. An example is Furry. Many people find Furry repulsive. Another example is Futanari. I'm sure for any given type of content on this website, you could find someone here who thinks it is repulsive. Hell, even female wetting, presumably the main focus of the site, is not enjoyed by all.

I don’t know much about the whole furry thing but not sure why anyone would find it repulsive but each to their own?

is female wetting the main focus of the site?

i think you will find that this is an inclusive site for everybody!?!

i think the site can be dominated by a bunch of guys who think that only female vids etc should be here which isn’t the same thing

I will again say that there needs to be labelling for everything, I think that the only way this will happen is if it’s not possible to post without labelling?

10 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

I don’t know much about the whole furry thing but not sure why anyone would find it repulsive but each to their own?

is female wetting the main focus of the site?

i think you will find that this is an inclusive site for everybody!?!

i think the site can be dominated by a bunch of guys who think that only female vids etc should be here which isn’t the same thing

I will again say that there needs to be labelling for everything, I think that the only way this will happen is if it’s not possible to post without labelling?

Maybe the soaking wet fur (as opposed to skin) is a turn-off? I don't know.

Most people on the site (like myself) are into female wetting, but some are into male wetting, and there is quite a bit of content related to it. This site is fair, and is for anyone into any form of omo, male or female, desperation or wetting.

And yes they should be labeled so people know what to look for. Messing tags so people who find it disgusting can avoid it. Male or female tags to identify them to anyone into a specific gender for it.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I totally wish it (messing) was in its own section.  It's an EXTREME turnoff, far more than (let's say for example) videos of women throwing up all over themselves or chowing down on their own used menstrual supplies or popping a bunch of squirty pimples with her fingernails or something.  I don't think I'm being judgmental about what other people find hot, it's just that encountering it totally throws me out of my mood, kills all traces of the erotic buzz for awhile, sometimes even just from reading some of the thread titles.

Edited by KnottyBuoy (see edit history)
2 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

I totally wish it (messing) was in its own section.  It's an EXTREME turnoff, far more than (let's say for example) videos of women throwing up all over themselves or chowing down on their own used menstrual supplies or popping a bunch of squirty pimples with her fingernails or something.  I don't think I'm being judgmental about what other people find hot, it's just that encountering it totally throws me out of my mood, kills all traces of the erotic buzz for awhile, sometimes even just from reading some of the thread titles.

I personally found every single thing you listed in your examples to be many times worse, to the point that reading the sentence again to quote it is disgusting to me. Though if I remember correctly, some find the first in your list to be a kink? It's incredibly off-putting to me, but so are other things that aren't required to have their own sections on this site. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make people understand here is that the treatment of this one particular tag is FAR different than any of the other tags, some of which I'd imagine have just as many people who are turned off by them, if not more. So if "just tag it and it's fine" is acceptable for stuff like futanari or furry, then it should be fine for this. And "I personally really don't like it" is not a valid reason to treat this differently.

A mandatory tagging system, coupled with a means of blacklisting tagged content that one does not wish to see, strikes me as the optimal solution. I recall the mods saying on a few occasions that there will not be a specific messing section added to the site. The next best thing, then, is to work within, and renovate, the current system, to ensure that such content is visible only to those who genuinely desire to see it. That being said, as a technological simpleton, I have no actual idea how difficult it would be to implement such a tagging and blacklist system. Nonetheless, it is worth attempting. As the site's user base continues to grow, it's likely a matter of time before more people start producing more messing content, which will inevitably lead to more kvetching about it. Best to nip that in the bud sooner rather than later.

9 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

it's just that encountering it totally throws me out of my mood, kills all traces of the erotic buzz for awhile, sometimes even just from reading some of the thread titles.

welcome to the internet, dude. you'll get used to it. i accidentally see pics and vids of people stuffing crap in their mouths and don't even react anymore. 

On 12/19/2018 at 8:39 AM, Wombat48 said:

i don't like it because it feels like zoophilia to me. i find any connection between animals and sexuality disturbing.

and i don't like erotic art in general. sexualizing some imaginary creatures or characters just feels like people reject reality and isolate themselves from real people who deserve love and sexuality. 

5 minutes ago, slovenc79 said:

i don't like it because it feels like zoophilia to me. i find any connection between animals and sexuality disturbing.

and i don't like erotic art in general. sexualizing some imaginary creatures or characters just feels like people reject reality and isolate themselves from real people who deserve love and sexuality. 

Yeah I get that! 

i had an idea for safer content. it's nothing special, but it could be good and i wonder how you guys think about it.

so, nowadays, you browse through the forums, topics, and come accross things you don't want to see. for those who make a big deal out of it, i'd propose something like a "reveal content" button, with some description on it and mandatory tags (male, female, transgenders (and all the other genders you can think of) nudity, messing, artwork, anime and such). so if you just browsed around, everything except text would be hidden, and only if you'd click the area with tags on it, the content/download link would be revealed. 

in addition, i'd propose a SEX tag. since there is a lot of genders nowadays, and even through many of us don't really understand about it and have different opinions about it, i'd like everything to be peaceful. still, i don't want to see a person with a penis, even if they identify as most feminine female that every existed. i don't hate you, live they way you want, god bless you, but i don't want to watch that penis when clicking content that's labeled as female. so, female SEX = vagina, tits, and male SEX = penis, balls, and then you can decorate that with all the genders you want.