Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone remember the “As Told by Ginger” school-wide desperation episode

I think the episode was “Sibling Rivalry “ and it started with Carl and Hoodsie dropping plants down the school toilets which once in the septic tank mutated and exploded out of the ground.  NEXT we see Carl and Hoodsie in class being lectured by their teacher and she says, “our plumbing is ruined,  you’ve clogged our toilets. And your poor classmates are suffering from extreme discomfort “ then shows that he rest of the class moaning painfully holding their bladders.  I was a kid when that came out and it’s a cartoon.  

I got to say even though that time I then started to like omorashi, not knowing what it was, I felt bad for those cartoon kids.  I mean could they really keep the school open when it has no toilets?  

I don't remember that one but i do remember an episode where Hoodies was a bed wetter. A lot of shows have some pretty obvious omo scenes if you're paying attention. Look at Rick & Morty. 

I you liked that episode though you should check out this story http://members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation/goldeonsurfer01.html I used to love this site sadly it is no longer updated or added too.

14 hours ago, Rick Dixon said:

I got to say even though that time I then started to like omorashi, not knowing what it was, I felt bad for those cartoon kids.  I mean could they really keep the school open when it has no toilets?  

I had actually forgotten about this, but I remember it now that you mention it. I felt bad for them as well and I don't think a school could stay open if there weren't any working toilets, since there would probably be laws against such a thing happening (I would hope so anyway). It certainly was an interesting episode for sure.