Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Imagine you have the power to fill any bladder 3 times at will...

I'm going to assume that it fills fast enough to force the person to wet themselves very quickly.

1: Donald Trump while he's on display somewhere with tons of people and on live TV.

2: Myself, so I can finally experience what it feels like to wet myself uncontrollably.

3: Save it for when I might need it for self defense or something. Someone tries to mug me? Make them suddenly piss themselves so I can escape.

I'd never use such a power to make someone decent humiliate themselves. Plenty of famous women I'd love to see pee, but that is not the way.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

Buldge_Lover I like your answer! I wasn’t that specific in my post where I say how quickly the person would be to wet themselves. I was thinking making them an 8-9/10 on the desperation scale, so it wouldn’t be instant wetting, but it certainly wouldn’t be hours. Basically in most circumstances you’d see a lot of pee dancing then a rush to the toilet asap.

Your answer is great though! :) Thank you!

3 hours ago, Aching Bladder said:

imagine you get 3 chances to make any bladder full at any time, or fill 3 different bladders once only

I would definitely fill 3 different bladders only once. I have two people I’d want to do it to, but I wouldn’t want to do it to any one person more than once, so that was an obvious one for me. 

The people would be 

1) the guy I like. I find him very attractive and have also seen him make a run for the bathroom while lightly holding himself or squirming quite a few times, and it is so cute. I’d live to be hanging out with him and see him suddenly get very desparate and squirm around for a little bit and grab his crotch and then watch him wet. 

2) one of my close friends. He talks about his bladder and peeing a lot and claims he had a small bladder and for a while I thought he was into omo because of it. Anyway, I would still like to see him desparate and see him wet. 

I didn’t have any ideas for my third one, but @Bulge_Lover‘s idea of Trump seems pretty genius... so let’s go with that. 

For the first two, I would make sure it was just me and each of them, or one mutual friend or something so they wouldn’t be soooo embarressed and I could be caring and nice (especially for the first one)

3 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I'm going to assume that it fills fast enough to force the person to wet themselves very quickly.

1: Donald Trump while he's on display somewhere with tons of people and on live TV.

This was the first thing that came to my mind. A very human predicament for someone who doesn't feel human... (Not trying to get political, sorry...)

14 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I would have it happen to him twice and then, like you said earlier, save the third one for a self-defense situation, to help me get away. It seems to be the most practical, since I can easily fill up my own bladder just fine. It would be a waste to use it on myself.

47 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I would have it happen to him twice and then, like you said earlier, save the third one for a self-defense situation, to help me get away. It seems to be the most practical, since I can easily fill up my own bladder just fine. It would be a waste to use it on myself.

I'm pretty certain that I would literally die before I wet myself involuntarily. It would definitely be worth it for me. Having such a large and strong bladder fuckin sssuuuuccccks with this fetish.

Since it's not causing instant wetting and humiliation and just brings someone to a very desperate condition... It certainly wouldn't be anyone famous, I don't find it interesting at all. Probably I would use it on someone who I have a crush on (happens with me from time to time), because what can be more hot when to see your crush desperate to pee for omorashi fan?

I'm gonna cheat and say, "Someone who's cute and interesting and interested in me and happy to try out this fetish." Hah! Reverse-engineered a partner! 

But my answer is more practical than you might think. The first time I tried out desperation with my ex, it took forever. Finally around 11 or 12 at night they actually had to go. So the power to fill up their bladder would have been mighty useful that night! 

Guest Super C18

Hmm... I have to say

1) Elizabeth Gillies when she has to choose the Boys/Mens Room while the Girls/Womens Room is out of order (heck all the toilets are not working in both bathrooms) so she has to use the urinal in a erotic way.

2) Okay she's not in the REAL WORLD but I would've love to see Lindsay from Total Drama to Pee outdoors, like out in the open & uncensored. Knowing her she probably would go in the ocean creatively since she's not too bright (if the washrooms are out of order).

3) Laura Prepon desperately needs the restroom but decides to pee in a corner store out in the open if the owner was rude & the restroom was full. She's wetting herself without bothering to pull down her panties.

I love these celebrities & the character!