Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite Terms for Wetting

Probably a bit unusual but I am fond of 'I'm gonna pee,' or 'I'm about to piss.' I feel like it's a rare way to phrase it and it kinda portrays the whole event in an interesting way.

Another good but irregular one is 'It's about to come out,' and 'it's coming out.'

And lastly, 'it's running down my legs.' I've heard this once from a girl and oh lord....

The ones I like are the pretty common ones such as "peeing", "wetting", "I really gotta go", "wet[ting] myself", "I can't hold it".  I do like cutesy age-play words too ("go potty", "wee wee") if there's an age-play context going on.  Don't like the word "piss" at all, personally.

I think the one I like most is when a female says "I'm about to pee my panties" or "I'm going to wet my panties"  Something of that context, I love.

Here's one that I heard from a lady kind of recently (not willing to wait in a line): "I can't wait for that potty... Peeing has gotta happen now."  (Oh my... ?)

On 7/1/2018 at 6:27 AM, Zipzop said:

Maybe even 'Saturated' works?

My mother's use of the term 'saturated' (with a particular vocal inflection), gave away her omo interest to me when I was quite young - it wasn't a needed description, so included some fascination aspect. I heard it lots with 5 younger siblings! I like 'flooding' in desriptions of omo events as it implies having no control whatsoever.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 7:30 PM, Wetbriefs said:

I agree with you there...

Just doesn't seem as hot if someone said "It would appear I've urinated in my trousers." Maybe a Big Bang theory character in a fanfic...

That said, I've always been attracted to people who fit the "nerdy" stereotype. So who knows, I might dig it if it ever happened. Lol!

Yeah, that sounds like something Spock or Sheldon would say. (Though Spock would never pee his pants).

Normal, everyday context: Pee/Peeing, Wet/Wetting

In fiction, ageplay, or roleplaying, however...

Potty, Tinkle, Pee-pee, Piddle. The particular context can vary, but there's something utterly amazing about somebody cute declaring something like, "I didn't make it to the potty in time!" or mumbling, "Umm... I went tinkle/I went tinkle in my pants."

Wee, on the other hand, is about as much of a killjoy for me as there can be. Probably because I associate the term with my grandmother. Eugh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 3:42 PM, Meowth said:

Probably a bit unusual but I am fond of 'I'm gonna pee,' or 'I'm about to piss.' I feel like it's a rare way to phrase it and it kinda portrays the whole event in an interesting way.

Another good but irregular one is 'It's about to come out,' and 'it's coming out.'

And lastly, 'it's running down my legs.' I've heard this once from a girl and oh lord....

I love wording it like that, too! 

I also enjoy phrases like, “pee blasted out of him,” “his bladder was bursting,” “the floodgates opened and a waterfall of piss gushed out,” etc. 

i dont mind the term “urine,” although I agree that it sounds like a Big Bang Theory character speaking. Whenever I hold my pee privately, I like to say aloud, “I’m about to urinate,” BECAUSE it sounds so weird and it makes me chuckle. 

I don't have a single fave above all others, but I like words that suggest sound or explosive loss of control: hissing, sizzler, gully washer, for example.  Or even just "hot stream forced its way past her cunt lips."   AND ones that indicate a kind of useless politeness: "went to the bathroom in her pants."  Also ones that convey a disastrous volume and geography "pissed myself all the way up to my beltloops (especially while standing, the old backflush just sends me every time) or seeing it soak someone's socks... I could go on...