Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite Terms for Wetting

What do you call urine? Is it tinkle, or wee-wee, or something else? What about the act of urinating? Are there things that people call it that bothers you?

I go for the classic 'pee.' 'Piss' seems more vulgar but tends to make me think of more urgency. I am not a fan of it referred to as 'going potty' unless someone is directly addressing a tiny child. (I guess it works with age play, but my presumed age play age is about 10, and she's too old for that...)

Guest neilscotland

I call it pee but when I am in my shorts pretending I'm a child I "do wee wees", "have an accident" or "go to the bathroom" in my shorts.

Guest JTeam_
41 minutes ago, neilscotland said:

I call it pee but when I am in my shorts pretending I'm a child I "do wee wees", "have an accident" or "go to the bathroom" in my shorts.

Um.

I just call it every term there is, tbh.

No term for urine really bothers me, though "urine" itself sounds very formal and clinical.  

There is just something so sexy for me about the term "wet her knickers" or some variation of such.

"wee wee" is great for an age regression scenario and "toilet accident" is great.  

For just talking about urine, "pee" is a nice word.  "piss" is a bit harsh but OK.  

For regular conversations/real life, I almost always use "pee", or if I have to be polite, "having an accident".

But, I find the more unusual/cute names alluring for some reason. I love "gushing" and "weeing", just for the way they sound, really. I don't usually use them unless I am doing holds/fantasies though. Yes, I know "gushing" can be used for something else, but I really like the way it sounds.

I was going to mention 'Gushed' too, but others I thought of which I can quite like:

'Dribbled'. As in "Oh no. I just dribbled a little bit"

'Leaked'. As in "Oh no. I just leaked a little bit."

Also 'Trickled' and 'Spurted', although they maybe they don't stand on their own as well as others and need a qualifier (like "Pee trickled down the back of her legs").

Maybe even 'Squirted', but like 'Gushed' it's maybe too commonly used for something else.

'Soaked' is a good one I like as an alternative to 'wet' (As in "Oh no. I couldn't help it. I just soaked my knickers"). Maybe even 'Saturated' works?

16 hours ago, Aaron said:

No term for urine really bothers me, though "urine" itself sounds very formal and clinical.  

I agree with you there...

Just doesn't seem as hot if someone said "It would appear I've urinated in my trousers." Maybe a Big Bang theory character in a fanfic...

That said, I've always been attracted to people who fit the "nerdy" stereotype. So who knows, I might dig it if it ever happened. Lol!

My favourite terms are:

1.pee/piss as in: "i have to pee","gotta pee","need to pee","peed/pissed myself/my pants etc.

2.wee as in: desperate for a wee

3.for the wetting part: wet myself/my pants and "my pants are soaked" etc.

4.and other things when i'm desperate/bursting:have to go to/using the toilet/bathroom/restroom/washroom

5.and if i will do an age play/pretending to be a child: go potty, wee-wee etc.