Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also dunno if people'll see this, but I'm opening up commissions as well. If you've requested something before (In this site's message system) or I've said that I'll draw you something, feel free to get back in contact with me. I'll probably draw you something for free to make up for it!
My commissions guideline!
Contact for organizations sake: [email protected] or Gabbr#0080 on discord.

To explain a thing that's been anchoring me down mentally a little bit; I took too many requests for comics at once back when I drew them more often. The amount I took kinda overloaded my thoughts and I lost motivation to make more very fast which is obviously not a proper excuse. As of late I've been trying to hone my own style properly with complete images rather than rough comics so I can eventually go back and do comics with pride. To those who I never finished something for, I'll likely get back in contact with you personally if you don't reach out to me and I sincerely apologize for never completing your requests. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 9:11 AM, Gabbr said:

I've been gone for a little while and have delayed some other request but I'll be getting back on them soon! I haven't been completely inactive in terms of art, but drawing the comics was draining while also going to summer school for art. I decided to make this thread (Not for requests, yet) to post stuff I work on outside of my comics thats omorashi/lewd related. 
First one is a bit of an experimental gif I drew for the same OC I use for most of my comics (2 of 3, not very impressive).

In the future I might transition my comic posts to this one since the title of my original thread is misleading, but for now it'll be used for the purpose stated above. If anyone who requested a comic from me sees this feel free to pester me on discord (Gabbr#0080) or in my inbox on this site! I left off in the middle of making a comic, and you know who you are and I'm sorry about that. I'll be getting back on it soon.

For now please enjoy the brief gif!

GinBladderRelief.gif

You are so freaking awesome! Love ur work. Thanks for sharing this 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...