Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fun Pee Games for Boyfriend and I

Hi,

I am looking for some fun desperation challenges for both my boyfriend and I. We are both into wetting and we think it would be fun to have some kind of competition. I'd prefer if the first to wet themselves was the 'loser', but any ideas you guys have are welcome.

I was quickly thinking about maybe playing some sort of game where we force each other to keep drinking water. A video game might not work as he isn't very good at any, but something along those lines might work. The first to completely lose control would lose. I haven't come up with some sort of punishment for the loser, however.

so, drinking games are... just that, there's one we used to play in college called 7-11-doubles, you need 2 dice look up the rules online cause I don't remember 100%.  Also card games are fun but pick one with some fast-moving "rounds" or very short games, lose a round and you drink a pre-determined amount.  Trivia?  never been my thingbut there exists a pretty great video called "desperation quiz" from one of the major filmmakers in our genre, so maybe try that. I also have really enjoyed some of the "challenges" you can find in this site's "live action" and "wetting experiences" threads, either come up with your own to give each other in turns or look through those threads for inspiration... enjoy!

Plenty of videos with a "trivia" theme, so that's pretty easy. 

I tried to work out a variation of strip poker one time. I think basically you bet drinks (and maybe clothes, too). But I'm not really a card player. 

If you're more into role-play, I once invented a whole setup where I had my partner pretend to walk around looking for a place to pee. Since I still remember my middle school (not hard, it was basically a giant square) I would say, "You can go left or straight," and so on. I had it so all the bathrooms would be locked except one. The part I was proudest of, though: if you found a place to pee in the game, you had to pee in a similar place in real life. Found a bucket in the game? Pee in a bucket in real life.