Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

pee in shower rooms

Do you pee or have seen other people pee while showering in public showers like at the pool ? If yes how did other people react ? For me it happened two times in my school: once a boy just peed in the shower without showering rather than the toilet, we didn't mind it, the other time was a girl (this was told me by a friend of course since I can't go in the female shower room) who peed in the shower with the water off but then she washed herself there

Edited by biondi (see edit history)

I have peed in the showers before. I try to do it standing over the drain and only if I have to do it ... like when the urge comes on suddenly and I can't get out of the shower and run to the toilets.

At a campground we used, there was a semi-coed shower (two "c" shaped  showering areas with a lattice divider) where you could see "across the way" (as we called it) to the Girl's/Women's showers. Sometimes you could glimpse someone squatting in the shower spray and peeing.

At clubs, especially in the late 70's/ early 80's, the punk and new wave clubs always had crowded bathrooms. It was very common to be washing your hands and have some guy come up and piss into the sink beside you. 

32 minutes ago, tennyson said:

I have peed in the showers before. I try to do it standing over the drain and only if I have to do it ... like when the urge comes on suddenly and I can't get out of the shower and run to the toilets.

At a campground we used, there was a semi-coed shower (two "c" shaped  showering areas with a lattice divider) where you could see "across the way" (as we called it) to the Girl's/Women's showers. Sometimes you could glimpse someone squatting in the shower spray and peeing.

At clubs, especially in the late 70's/ early 80's, the punk and new wave clubs always had crowded bathrooms. It was very common to be washing your hands and have some guy come up and piss into the sink beside you. 

lucky thing you could see those stuffs at the campground

Guest neilscotland

I used to go to a swimming pool that had a row of showers in the men's changing room with glass panels between them.  The glass was semi-opaque but you could still see there was a naked man in the shower next to you.  I used to love to have a pee these showers, especially if there was someone in the next shower.

Ive never showered in an open place where others could see me but when I used to go to summer camp, I would pee in the shower because feeling the water on me made behave to pee so bad. I would just make sure to pee directly at the drain while the water was on and make sure the water washed all the pee away. 

Im pretty sure everyone in the bunk peed in the shower. Someone even pooped in it once. 

At public pool showers I have definitely done it. If you have the water going and you have been drinking a ton of water no one can tell. I've only done it a couple times with the water off and that's when I think I can get away with no one noticing me. I always wash afterwords though. So far no one has noticed so I can't really respond to the how did people react question ??

Guest Super C18

hmm I've only been peeing in both my shower at home & the shower at my grandparents home. It is a really nice sensation. I now really started wetting myself with underwear on while the shower is on. I wouldn't want to do it in a Public Washroom but it would be nice to see a glimpse a Lady doing LOL I'm such a perv ?

I have never seen it happen. The only times I did it was as a kid and even then covertly. I took swimming lessons at the YMCA. I usually was desperate by time we got out of the pool I had to rush off to the restroom holding myself. The other boys laughed. The solution was the shower we all  took together when we got out of the pool to rinse off the chlorine. We normally did this still wearing our bathing suit. I would not have done this naked because people would see it. But wearing my bathing suit I could just let go and nobody could notice.