Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is poop fetish a little too much?

I shit myself, and I smear. It's filthy, but not as unhygienic as you might think. I've never had skin infections or anything else from it. Clean-up is easy enough in the shower. A thorough wash, and the poop goes down the drain, in small pieces so as not to cause blockage. 

What is very hard to deal with is the lingering smell. It clings like a passionate lover, and others can smell me long after I've got used to it and can't smell myself. That's a very restrictive factor and the reason I don't poop myself very often. I've even tried a bath after a shower, but no luck.

2 hours ago, Delta-Force said:

Am I the only one that thinks poop accidents are easier to clean than wettings?

At the risk of "TMI," as any parent (and anyone who plays this way) knows, it depends SO much on the poop. And just how much it's, um, migrated from being sat in, etc. 

This could be said about any fetish that you don't have. There are many fetishes I have heard of/seen videos pertaining to and I personally just don't understand it or find the sexual appeal in those things. I'm sure there are plenty people who would look at my fetishes and feel that way about them. Everyone is different and likes what they like.

That being said my list of fetishes is ever growing thanks to the following process - 

bb105df6afca034e39815698a13a3573.jpg

4 hours ago, Dunney said:

What is very hard to deal with is the lingering smell. It clings like a passionate lover, and others can smell me long after I've got used to it and can't smell myself. That's a very restrictive factor and the reason I don't poop myself very often. I've even tried a bath after a shower, but no luck.

I've read that soaking in a bath of baking soda and water can help with this.  Not sure of the ratio, but I'm sure it's just a web search away.  Sodium bicarbonate is some wonderful stuff.

I don't really feel like weighing in on the discussion at large right now, but I thought that tidbit might be useful to you or someone.

14 hours ago, Dunney said:

I shit myself, and I smear. It's filthy, but not as unhygienic as you might think. I've never had skin infections or anything else from it. Clean-up is easy enough in the shower. A thorough wash, and the poop goes down the drain, in small pieces so as not to cause blockage. 

We should talk some time. SOunds like we enjoy similar things.

20 hours ago, Delta-Force said:

Am I the only one that thinks poop accidents are easier to clean than wettings? I peed myself once in my jeans in the kitchen and it took me an hours to clean all up. My typical poopy takes under 15 minutes. I like messing more, because I have something of it for a longer time. With pee I am done after I did it.

Yes, if you poop yourself you have it in your pants long time and it is nice. I agree with you. But I think that cleaning is much easier when you pee yourself- only take clothes off, take them to laundry and that is it. Especially diarrhea can take a long time to clean it.

Oddly enough, I see more posts complaining about the messing fetish folks here than I see actual posts about the topic by people who like it. Haha. Thats what, 4 posts about it now? 

Anyway, from my perspective, I enjoy watching messing but I don’t like to participate just due to the cleanup. Cleaning up pee is much easier for me, especially since I enjoy diapers. I don’t need to take a full on shower for clean up, just some wiping down.

But messing I’d have to take a shower every time, and whos got time for that hahaha.

But like others here, once the smearing and eating happens with poop i just NOPE out of there. Instant turn off.

3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Well what’s nice about that for me is I just plan my showers around messings and plan my messinngs around showers. 

Haha fair enough. I have a roommate though that i do NOT want to find out about my fetishes, so its harder for me to plan haha. Especially since I usually shower in the morning before work and dont want to get up early just for messing lol

On 6/28/2018 at 1:42 AM, Gemmy said:

That being said my list of fetishes is ever growing thanks to the following process - 

bb105df6afca034e39815698a13a3573.jpg

Oh yes! This is a biggy. 21C exposure has unfolded much of human behaviour previously never seen or discussed, so the real issue is knowing where to draw your line personally (institutions try, but fail, so we have to do this ourselves). I eschew violence, unsanitory, and non-consensual areas by personal choice, as my research into the 'Edge of Control' would indicate that those who do not create their own 'edge' are in danger of following the 'fascination' curve downwards (morally) into areas which not only affect their own lives adversely, but have the potential to create a belief that it is 'ok' to inflict 'unsafe' social/physical practices on others. The increasing need to be more invasive and spectacular demonstrated by mainstream media is a good example of how this works and internet content is no different. Anyone interested in the phylosophical content of the writings of the Marquis de Sade will find that this is not new, but is just more available than ever before. PS the Marquis was trying to warn the church of the day as to how this moral decline might affect them, so they locked him up as a heretic and demonised his viewpoint using the term 'sadism'. In the light of recent 'uncoveries', perhaps they should have paid more attention to his warnings. The movie 'Quills' is not even close to the reality of the philosopher's life, but is a good example of how Truth does not get in the way of a good Hollywood story-line.

I used to do messing very many years ago, but then I realised that while being with a woman who had wet herself would be great fun (only managed that once), a woman who had messed herself would probably just smell unbearably! 

The smell is the big problem. As others have said, you basically need 24 hours alone and multiple showers to clean up afterwards!

I look at it like this, pee is made by your body, and a woman's pee is bound to smell exciting - even if strong - but poop is made by the zillions of bacteria inside the colon, and doesn't smell good!

Therefore I am now only interested in OMO. However I don't look down on those that like the full deal - we all have roughly the same fetish.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 4:17 AM, Alice Baker said:

Seems a little bit like you might actually be judging? What do you mean by 'too much?' Too much according to whom, and why?

You might be right. If I am I don’t mean it that way though. I was just curious what others think about it since this is a pee fetish site.