Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is poop fetish a little too much?

Anyone feel like poop fetish’s are too much? Pee fetish is acceptable because it’s really easy to clean up pee, it doesn’t smell as bad, and people are usually more open about needing to pee rather than poop. But poop fetish’s on the other hand feels a lil too much. If you have a poop fetish no judge. It’s just not for me. That being said sometimes I’ll enjoy it if I’m just in that random mood but in the end it’s a bit much to get into. 

Edited by kenken4k (see edit history)

It isn’t my scene, but I don’t look down on those who are into it. 

There is a story for everyone on why they are who they are. Fetishes are really fascinating if you really analyse them. Some people have the fetish and others don’t. 

There are users on here who are heavily into messing and as long as they tag stuff right, I know to either avoid or check out. 

I can see how some people could think having a poop fetish is too much.  Peeing in public happens more often (by accident or otherwise) and is more accepted than poop (with fetish or not). 

When we had family vacations /road trips as a child, I do not think there were many days that we had to pull over at least twice for someone to pee by the roadside. I am not sure we ever pulled over specifically for a poo stop, but my brother would take any chance he could to moon passing cars while he peed (and pooped).

I like both. Of course, it always depends on the person and situation. If someone does not enjoy it, it is a huge turn off for me.

To some extent I like it, but not as much as pee. I rarely do it because the aftermath is a bit gross. Very occasionally, if I’m desperate for a dump, I’ll push out a big log into my pants. I usually regret it later when it comes to cleaning the crap up, especially if it’s not a good firm turd.

Peeing is much better, I enjoy it more, it’s nice and clean and very easy to clean up. 

My own fetish seems to have settled on 'omo voyeur', and I don't see much difference between desperation to pee, or desperation to poop. It is the moment of loss of control that is at the core of my fetish (not te outcome), so, as a voyeur, I don't care. I have tried both, but was always careful to 'contain' the outcome to avoid any unpleasantness, during and after. In terms of viewing, I remind myself that strong odours and cleaning up don't appear in videos or images, so this sanitises the online aspects of the fetish somewhat. I also remind myself that someone is managing a camera and choosing to post the result, which then becomes available to me. I also participate in this 'choice' by knowing what I do and don't want to see. We are not here to be 'police' to each other's decisions (within reason), just to choose what we know we like.

“I think it is a bit much. Not here to judge. But I judge it a bit much.” All kidding aside, I don’t see any difference between the two. I also am one of those weird people in this community that thinks making videos of wetting accidents in any public place is a line way to close to consent violation, and am strongly against leaving puddles in any place that someone else has to clean, but those videos seem to be the most loved. 

At the end of the day, they are both weird fetishes. Is messing more “offensive?”, idk, probably. 

WEll most everyone here so far isn’t really into poop. 

But im different. Just to give another point of view here. I love poop. Poop desperation is great and pooping my pants is so much fun. But I don’t do all the smearing and eating like some people do. That’s too far for me. I love that people here’s don’t hate for liking it since most people only do pee. I only post poop stuff in my 1 messing thread so don’t worry if you don’t love like me. 

Also just to comment on the hard clean up. I’ve learned tricks for easier clean up. But not nearly as easy as pee clean up.

My thing is desperation and the build-up to relief, and the urge to pee and poop both do it for me. Poop desperation gives me slightly different scenarios to fantasize with. For example, someone who holds it longer because they hate pooping in public restrooms, even though they'd be just fine with peeing in the same situation.

I wouldn't call poop "too much" for me personally, though I know it might be for some people. I'd say it really comes down to the individual - you like what you like, you don't what you don't. I won't judge people for it (barring ethical or legal issues).

It's just different.

Even within Omorashi there is so many different sub-fetishes. Not everyone into omo is going to get a kick out of wetting themselves, and the people that do do so for vastly different reasons. Exhibitionist excitement, the pleasure of holding, the relief of wetting, the humiliation of not being in control of your bladder, the empowerment of being in control of your bladder or even a mix of it all.

And the same is true for messing. Someone who is into it might not actually like the idea of pooping themselves in real life - or maybe they do. Maybe they like holding, but not messing. Maybe they like messing, but not holding. Maybe they like the idea of other people holding or messing. Maybe they want to read stories about other people holding or messing. There is so much breadth here that "having a poo fetish" can look completely different for two different people.

To each their own, is how I feel about the poop fetish. It's not for me, but for those who enjoy it in whatever way it manifests itself (like @DerivativeWings said, there's such a huge variety), then all I have to say is to have fun and stay safe. As long as the people who are into it know the risks that such a fetish carries and take care of themselves to avoid injury or infections, then no, it's not too much. People should do what they enjoy and it shouldn't matter what others think about it.

For me personally, I tend to have an aversion to poop itself since it's so much more messy than pee, has a worse smell, and is a lot more difficult to clean up, so I wouldn't want to indulge in it myself and don't find the desperation very appealing to experience. In other people, I might find the desperation amusing if they are into it, but messing would be a turn off to see in person. I don't mind seeing descriptions of these things when reading fiction though, so I'll read through it like I would any regular omo story without a problem, and still be able to enjoy it.

I'm as weirded out by poop as anyone … and I also have a potent fetish for thinking about pooping in my pants like when I was a little boy. Go figure...

In a way it's how messy and embarrassing it is that we all used to do it that's the key to the whole thing. I'd say I got turned on by omo and peeing my pants (right at puberty) partly as an unconscious way of channelling my leftover embarrassment about my (many daytime and nighttime) accidents as a child. I would relive those moments as pleasure, that I could control... The feelings and the body parts involved got all intertwined. The shame of being a wet little boy, in my pants or my bed, gave intense power to the naughtiness and daring of doing it on purpose.

Some of my memories of everyone seeing I'd wet myself were almost unbearable: it took me years to work through those feelings. And weirdly, turning myself on by role-playing having accidents, again and again, including actually peeing my pants while feeling like a little boy, was one of the ways I did it. 

And I'd guess I felt 10x or 100x more humiliated by the idea of pooping my pants than wetting them. I have no memories of being that little and doing it, but I do remember having a little cousin in diapers who would do it in front of everyone when she visited, and suddenly realizing that I did that too. Her mom, my aunt, would helpfully remind me that she used to change my diapers, and that she'd seen me in "much poopier diapers than that."

It felt so crazy that pretty much the most embarrassing, dirty, socially unacceptable thing that I could possibly imagine happening to me as a bigger kid … was considered funny and endearing and innocent when a baby or toddler did it. People would joke fondly about it, and give each other looks that were much more loving than disgusted as my cousin paused with "that look" on her face, and did it, and then toddled around with a babyish scent behind her and poop in her pants. 

I started doing it myself partly to make sense of the cognitive dissonance — how she could possibly not mind or be self-conscious about it — and partly out of growing curiosity about what it feels like. I was well into secret, erotic pee-play by then. As I wet my pants I would pretty often imagine and occasionally act on being a baby in this even more primal way. 

I hardly ever really do it, maybe two or three times a year. When I do, it's not about the poop, which is not an attraction and I definitely find "too much." It's about the jaw-dropping innocence and freedom and permission of being a baby or toddler again, doing it in my diapers... or a 2 or 3 year old hiding sometimes and doing it in my pants… It's pure comforting sensation, without any judgement. The dirtiest, most forbidden thing, and I don't even know it... it just feels nice and I am loved and it's all okay. 

I'm not into poop. The idea of losing control of my bowels is a pretty major fear in my life and always has been. However, judging by the extreme reluctance I have toward it, I feel there is a capacity in me toward it. I'm into the losing control and desperation aspects of piss first and foremost, and I enjoy a sort of innocence about it all. Were my prejudices to come down, I could very possibly find myself into poop.

Of course, this opens other doors, such as vomiting, as well as the contemplation of things beyond the purposes of masturbation.

One of the major appeals of omorashi, to me, is the idea of loss of control and attendant embarrassment. Messing represents a greater degree of loss of control and embarrassment, which makes it a potent turn-on in theory. In practice, poop disgusts me in a way that urine does not. It's too smelly and unclean and too much work to clean up. So I guess it lives in the realm of "fantasies that I don't want to make real" (and yes, I have played around with it on very rare occasions, always coming to regret it and wondering what the hell possessed me to think this would actually be hot in practice). It can be arousing to occasionally consider in the realm of fantasy or stories or sometimes even visual material, as long as it's not too graphic. I want that delicious embarrassment and loss of control - but spare me the graphic and smelly details of dealing with actual excrement! But that's just my personal opinion.

I know most people have a visceral disgusted reaction to poop, and vanilla people have the same reaction (if to a lesser degree) to pee. But we can and should separate that instinctive reaction from becoming attached to the person. Just because poop disgusts me on an instinctual level doesn't mean people who get aroused by it are disgusting people. After all, all of us spent our first couple years in diapers, sitting around in our own mess all the time - it's not actually harmful and certainly not a moral failure if cleaned up in due time.

Another separate issue is that it requires a lot more care to practice without inconveniencing other people.

As long as you keep it in private and between consenting adults, I'll try my best to reserve judgment even if your turn-on makes me want to throw up on an instinctual level. It's just not for me.

On 6/25/2018 at 6:26 AM, kenken4k said:

Anyone feel like poop fetish’s are too much? ... But poop fetish’s on the other hand feels a lil too much. If you have a poop fetish no judge. It’s just not for me. 

Seems a little bit like you might actually be judging? What do you mean by 'too much?' Too much according to whom, and why?