Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 10/14/2018 at 3:19 PM, Phentaiee said:
  1. “Emily! I almost didn’t notice that you woke up since I was too busy making out with you!”

(don’t pick 3 it’s a joke)

Awwwwww...

am i still allowed to pick it? If not, then 2

p.s. I DID notice the inventory, i was actually going to respond to it the other day!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Well, that wasn’t very great. If any of you aren’t following Dimwitrolo, you should. But, if you are following them, you would know that I accidentally posted the next part of Zone Pink on one of their interactive stories. It was pretty embarrassing but I messaged a mod to try and clear it up. Anyway, sorry about the delay, here it is on the correct story.

(Also my apologies for anyone who got excited over us potentially collaborating. Total accident by me.) (haha accident)

It took a moment, but Olivia eventually realized what it looked like she was doing. She shoved herself off of Emily. “Olivia? Wh-what were y-you doing?” Emily asked nervously. “Oh! I-I was attempting to help you. Y-you passed out and I was trying to perform what was probably cpr! I think I might have saved you!” Olivia exclaimed. Emily sat confused for a second. ‘Olivia didn’t seem to realize that it looked like she was kissing me,’ Emily thought to herself. Emily also realized that she didn’t have to pee anymore, and that there was a massive puddle near her. “Olivia! D-did I pee while I was out?!” Emily asked. “Yeah, I took the plug out because I thought it looked uncomfortable, a-and it shot out of you.” Olivia explained. Emily put the plug back in, but felt a moment of pleasure while sliding it in. She instinctively started rubbing herself, but stopped before Olivia noticed.

She realized that there were a lot of things she needed to take care of right now. First, what happened while she was unconscious? Was that all just a dream or was she seeing her past? She felt like if it was just a dream, it probably wouldn’t have been written down in this, though. She decided to take the most logical route, and explain what she saw to Olivia.

“Wow, that’s weird. I-I can’t really think of any significance behind that, but we definitely need to keep it in mind.” Olivia said. Emily moved her legs to sit in a more comfortable position, and even moving her legs caused her to rub against her pussy slightly. She let out an inaudible moan, and Olivia didn’t notice. Emily needed to pleasure herself somehow. It was getting unbearable.

8DEDF537-B524-4212-82FB-73B93412C3AC.thumb.jpeg.71526dfb69658b82d534ebb0d5ddb905.jpeg

1. Start fingering herself

2. Try to get Olivia to do something

3. Resist the urge and do nothing about it

4. Make an excuse to be alone and finger herself there

6949D733-F2E6-450E-8524-6845F9866938.thumb.jpeg.4a517f1470d917ead9cad45ad26a81cd.jpegF7D414FC-445C-4894-966D-C43E1C3BF869.thumb.jpeg.afd9b3c8b9b2b1dd77d7b9f7611dc1a9.jpeg

Ps: I was SUPER embarrassed by the whole thing, and thought: “I’m never going to live this down!” But then after a few hours I came back and realized it wasn’t really too big of a deal. Still super embarrassing though!

Emily looked over at Olivia. She was sitting there, smiling. She seemed to be pretty proud of herself for saving Emily, and Emily didn’t have the heart to tell her that she had nothing to do with her waking up. She got up and walked back towards the little room that they had. It was getting late and they were going to sleep. The next morning they would go hunting again, as they didn’t really get much food last time.

Emily hugged Olivia for warmth, which she got in a slightly unexpected way. She pulled away as she felt a lot of warmth spreading between her legs. She let out another soft moan as she squeezed her legs together. Something had to be done about her pleasure problem. “Hey Emily, why do you keep doing that?” Olivia asked. “Doing what?” Emily questioned. “Everytime you move your legs you wince and squeeze them together. Are you okay?” Olivia asked. Emily tried to think of a lie but couldn’t. “Uh, um… y-yeah I’m fine.” She said, but Olivia didn’t buy it. “Emily, you said you were fine yesterday but apparently you had to pee really badly all day! If something is wrong then you should tell me! We only have each other Emily, and if we can’t even trust each other to understand our problems, then what’s the point?” Olivia asked. “As amazing of a speech as that was, there really is no point. I don’t really want to talk about the wincing though, it’s a really personal thing.” Emily said. “Is it something I could help you with?” Olivia asked. Emily stopped talking as she thought about just a few ways Olivia could help her. “I-I guess, b-but you w-wouldn’t want to d-do any of that…” Emily answered extremely nervously. Olivia started getting frustrated. “Emily! I’m trying to help! Just tell me what’s wrong!” Olivia shouted. “My pussy is on fire!” Emily shouted.

0E6F5D98-D6BF-492B-8CC4-0C63329E4C4E.thumb.jpeg.53c79e82d43d7dfc753a26990e758708.jpeg

Olivia was definitely not expecting that answer, and wasn’t sure how to respond to it. “So, I guess if I wanted to help you with that, then I would have to…” Olivia started. Emily turned red. “O-Olivia, I’m not t-telling you to do a-anything…” Emily stuttered. She was finally warming up to Olivia and she blew it! “Olivia, I-I’m sorry just f-forget w-“ Emily started saying. “You’re sorry for being horny? Emily, don’t be so nervous about everything! If something is seriously bothering you, then you should by all means tell me about it so I can help!” Olivia assured. “Wait does that mean you’re gonna help me now?!” Emily asked excitedly. Olivia realized that she had implied a yes, which wasn’t what she meant to say, but didn’t immediately say no either. Did part of her actually want to pleasure Emily?! She closed her eyes, breathed in, and said: “Y-yes.”

She couldn’t believe she had just said that. Emily sat up in excitement and surprise. “Wait r-really?!” Emily asked. She was already shaking. Olivia breathed in. “Yes Emily... I will.”

1. Olivia fingers Emily for a little and then they sleep

2. Olivia takes it too far and the girls both “empty their pink bars” on each other

3. Olivia gets too nervous/scared to do anything

I tried a different style there, but I don’t like it. Should I go back to the way I’ve been drawing it or the way I was drawing at the start?346C1F31-98F8-4F05-A536-1298B76E60B3.thumb.jpeg.572f075f732857870284a69f3df3b02a.jpegA72CAE93-0D86-4C27-AC8E-48AD8C9CEBE2.thumb.jpeg.72d13a77e488eece162fe33bdc375d44.jpeg