Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

23 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Well, I’m not going to have extreme desperation for a while, but I’ll probably still have some ‘mild’ desperation...

In the meantime, I was drawing an image of Emily, and I got an idea for an extreme desperation story! So for anyone wanting a bit more, here you go!

keep in mind, the story doesn’t exactly follow the image, because I drew it and came up with the story afterwards, but it’s similar!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Cr-XvWL_pqSezHlhwejWIqWGgD6zCeBO25uihcq53I

Also, from what I can say now, while the main story will be more focused on, the main story, for a while, I might draw the occasional, massive, aching, pulsating, filling, practically bursting bladder bulge and post it here, again, not as a part of the story, but just as a bit of fun!

-Phen out!

(ps, I don’t know if it was obvious but this story doesn’t actually happen. It’s not linked to the real Zone Pink at all, it’s just a short story)

I kinda want that story to be cannon actually...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

October 20th, 2021

Emily could feel her most recent drink sitting in her stomach. Her kidneys didn’t seem to ever get a break. The liquid they were trying to process now had a ton of weird stuff in it, stuff the kidneys specifically thought they already removed. Surprisingly though, no bacteria. Even less bacteria than normal water. This dumb personification of Emily’s kidneys metaphorically shrugged, and continued their hard work.

Any metaphor for Olivia wouldn’t be much different from how she actually felt at the moment. Emily’s hand was between Olivia’s legs for the whole walk home, and she couldn’t think about anything other than what Emily would do to her once they returned.

“Whoa! O-Olivia! I-I thought you were just doing the gutter!” Emily shouted, as the house came into view. The whole thing was totally redone since the last time Emily saw it, and she couldn’t believe her eyes.

“O-oh~ I t-totally forgot about that! I-I did a pretty good job, wow…” Olivia said, proud of herself. “Olivia, y-you did spectacularly! I-it’s beautiful! I love it!” Emily exclaimed. Olivia blushed, letting Emily’s compliments sink in.

“W-wait! D-don’t let this change the mood! D-do you realize h-how horny I am? I-I need you to satisfy me! Like, now! My pussy feels like it’s gonna combust! Pin me against a wall! Anything, please!” Olivia begged.

“The house looks so so so much better now, b-but that doesn’t change the fact that I don’t trust those walls at all.” Emily said.

“Please Emily, do anything to me! Push me against the wall, and smack my ass so hard that I topple the whole house! Finger my pussy so I spasm and shake the place with me! Let me backup the gutter with the lustful fluids pouring out of me right now! Let my moans echo throughout the mountains! Please!” Olivia pleaded.

“We have a bed.” Emily reminded Olivia.

“If whatever we’re doing isn’t enough to break the bed, then you need to amp it up.” Olivia responded.

“Geez, I-I’m super turned on too… but I can’t even think of anything that could satisfy you right now! Ugh! This is why I need you to be a dom!” Emily cried. She cupped her hands around Olivia’s breasts and softly felt them. Squeezing a little, feeling the rock solid nipples, bouncing them a little. Olivia was practically drooling a river from being teased like this. Emily wasn’t even trying to tease her.

“I never should have emptied my bladder! It was such a good source of pleasure! Emily, please do something to me!” Olivia shouted. Emily gestured for the inside of the house. She opened her inventory to shine a dim light onto the bed.

“Will you do anything I say?” Emily asked, trying to be as much of a dom as she could for Olivia.

“I will do anything you ask me to, but I can’t promise I won’t try to make it more kinky!” Olivia answered.

“Spoon me, grab onto my breasts, and hump me from behind.” Emily said. Olivia, laying down onto the bed next to Emily, started doing just that, but kissed Emily at the same time. As Emily expected, both girls felt immense pleasure from this.

“Augh, squeeze my breasts tighter! Really rub your soaked pussy against me!” Emily yelled.

Both girls moaned as they continued this one motion for quite some time. They both loved it, and Emily had no other ideas. After over a minute straight of doing that, they heard a knock at their door. Both girls stopped, and scrambled to put their clothes on.

Opening the door, they saw a familiar sight.

4924CFE6-0D74-4E56-916C-321DB77EEAE8.thumb.jpeg.e6a9d82c0bf704ace3462b1a128cefac.jpeg

“Wh-whoa, the girl from that one house east of here! I-I’m sorry, b-but I’m really bad with names!” Emily said.

“I never told you my name. I came out here to thank you for letting me have that doorknob.” The woman said. She looked down.

“No bulge? Did you finally let her pee?” The woman asked. Both girls turned red.

“Y-yeah…” Emily said shyly.

“And, did I hear loud moaning and a bed creaking? Along with you both answering the door sweaty and warm?” The woman asked.

Both girls turned more red.

“Anyway, I wanted to give you something in return. Junk you didn’t need for junk I don’t need, right?” She asked.

“Actually we could’ve used that d-“ Emily started, before Olivia cut her off.

“What did you want to give us?” Olivia asked.

“A few things, actually. I tried to find a use for them, but I couldn’t, so I’m giving them to you, in hopes that you can find a use.” She said, opening her inventory. The girls noticed a somewhat high black bar, and a near empty purple bar, along with the others. They saw no white bar, though.

The woman handed out a large, clear, moldy looking cup with lines on it, a rock which was wayy heavier than it looked, (Olivia dropped it when it was handed to her, Emily had to pick it up for her) a two meter long metal rod, which was surprisingly light, or at least it felt that way after holding the rock, and what looked like a two way turkey baster.

“Yeah, it’s pretty garbage, but if your house is any indication, you two look really resourceful, so if anyone can find a use for these, it’s you. I was almost killed by a wild animal recently and my secured locked door kept it from getting inside. I felt I owed one to you two, at least a little.” She said. Olivia noticed she was wearing a belt, with another belt hanging off of it.

“If it wouldn’t be too much, do you need that second belt? C-can we have it?” Olivia asked.

The woman tossed it to them.

“Yeah, I was considering throwing it in too, so here.” She said. She opened her inventory, checked her stats, and closed it.

“If you two ever want to stop by for a chat, you know where I am, assuming I’m still alive by then. Anyway, have fun with your sex, and I’ll get out of your hair. Goodbye.” She said, leaving. Olivia and Emily looked at each other. Both still panting heavily, bright red, and drenched in sweat, they were definitely going to be having fun with their sex.

“I want you to squeeze them as hard as you can!” Emily moaned.

“W-wait, again? We can’t just do that one thing!” Olivia said.

“But if feels so good!” Emily said.

“Well, what if I lick the sweat off of your body? Would you like me to do that for you?” Olivia asked, taking her clothes back off again, and noticing that she got her pants sticky.

“S-see this is why you need to be the one in charge! I can’t think of things like that! Y-yes please!!” Emily said. Olivia bent down. Starting at her knee, Olivia licked her way up Emily’s inner thigh, past her trembling pussy, and up to her cheek.

12890554-9F39-42C7-AD65-3988D4D85298.thumb.jpeg.24a87589de6280bdc8cb65822d652802.jpeg

“M-my pussy! Lick my pussy! Do it! Right now!” Emily said, again trying to sound dominant.

Olivia let her lips fall on Emily’s ‘lips’ and let her tongue slip in between. Emily would never get tired of the feeling, no matter how often Olivia did it. She fondled her own nipples while Olivia worked between her legs.

Finishing strongly, Olivia licked up all of the juice that escaped from Emily, as Emily, who still was out of ideas, ‘demanded’ that they switched places and Emily did the same to Olivia.

Laying on the floor in ecstasy, both girls felt satisfied.

“Ughhh, oh, Emily, I should mention something that’s been on my mind lately… We need to give our bladders a break. It’s been dungeon after long hold after long hold, I really need a rest! Let’s do something else! Some exploring, some gardening, some hunting, let’s just do something!” Olivia said, getting up.

1. The girls go exploring!

2. The girls tend to their garden!

3. The girls go hunting!

4. The girls clean up their storage!

Side note, if you pick 1, also be sure to include an ‘A’ or ‘B’ I’m not telling you what they are, but if 1 wins, they will explore one of two places, determined by the letter!

CE1236C4-5476-496D-87BD-54A7CC8F899E.thumb.jpeg.bc4add3aaf7bf56480105cd4cd1f44c2.jpeg440336FE-F12E-47C5-895C-E7BFB7BAD752.thumb.jpeg.4436331c1f5e80f5f899ebbafeccf8eb.jpeg

looking at this now, I forgot to change Emily’s stats visually, but they are changed numerically

• 3 weeks later...

October 20th, 2021

“Olivia, I still can’t get over what an amazing job you did fixing this house! It looks so good!” Emily said, standing back and admiring it. Olivia smiled as her cheeks blushed bright red, and her eyes sparkled.

“You took what I wanted our home to look like, and met every single expectation without me even telling you! This is beautiful! And look, there’s even a fence around the little farm we’ve started!” Emily said, running over to it excitedly. Olivia followed behind, feeling floaty, proud, and super happy. Neither girl could wipe the smile off of their face, as if they even wanted to. Emily turned around to see Olivia bright red from her excessive compliments, and giggled.

“Oh, Emily! Look! The zonefruit is finished growing, the lemon-y one is finished, but the red one has a huge bite taken out of it! Some animal came over and ate it!” Olivia noticed.

“Ugh, what did we call the yellow and red ones? I can’t remember.” Emily said.

“You have a really bad memory, huh?” Olivia asked, despite not being able to remember, either.

“Ooh! Wait! Speaking of bad memory, didn’t we get seeds from the first dungeon? As loot? We really need to start keeping track of this stuff… we should plant them!” Emily said.

“I agree, but what if something comes along and eats it? We need a more secure fence that nothing can jump over or crawl under.” Olivia said.

AD4DB6E7-9806-4890-852D-7D9718ADAF78.thumb.jpeg.5fb412665fad9687545feefabac227b5.jpeg

Emily grabbed the seeds from inside, planted them, and used some of the lake water they gathered to water them.

“Oh, remember, we decided to use our fancy flavored water for the yellow fruit.” Olivia

“Oh, right!” Emily said.

“Luckily the red one is only partially eaten, so we can replant it, but we need to absolutely make sure nothing can get in.” Olivia said.

“Bloodfruit! The red fruit was called bloodfruit! And we called the yellow fruit bigger lemon!” Emily remembered.

“We did NOT!” Olivia yelled, as both girls giggled.

“What if some of these are vegetables, not fruit?” Olivia asked.

“I’m calling them all fruit whether they are or aren’t, I really don’t care, as long as it’s edible.” Emily decided. Building up the fence, the girls chatted for a little, and discussed, for the first time, the new clothing they got.

“I definitely want that white t shirt. It looks like it could be a bit small, but it beats my bikini!” Emily said.

“Ooh, can I have the vest and the earrings?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah! Would the vest look good over your sweater, though?” Emily wondered.

“Only one way to find out.” Olivia said, going into the house and grabbing all of the clothing they got from the 2nd dungeon. They both put on the socks. Emily put on the jean shorts, the sneakers, and the cut off shirt. It was way too small on her. Olivia put the vest on, but realized her ears weren’t pierced.

“Ohhhh. No earrings then…” Olivia said, disappointed.

“Uhhhh, I d-don’t mean to be unreasonable, but we’ve dealt with way worse… If you really wanted earrings, couldn’t you just poke them in now?” Emily asked.

“E-Emily! Are you insane?! N-no! I mean, it probably wouldn’t hurt too much and for too long… and they look nice… b-but that’s terrible! I’m not going to do that! Nmmmmg… I kinda feel like I could though…” Olivia said. She brought the pin up to her ear, closed her eyes and breathed in, but couldn’t bring herself to do it.

“Y-you do it! I-I can’t stab myself, but I really want the earrings now!” Olivia said, handing Emily the earrings.

“Agh! Wait, a-are you sure?! I-I was kinda just kidding!” Emily asked. Olivia nodded, closing her eyes tightly.

“Mmmnnn… I’m so sorry!” Emily said, pushing the point through Olivia’s earlobe. Olivia yelled in pain.

“W-wait… that wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be.” Olivia said.

“Good… Because I have to do the other side…” Emily said.

“dAGH I TAKE IT BACK!” Olivia screamed as Emily punctured her other ear. Olivia opened her inventory to find her health at 98 percent, one percent per stab.

“Oh, I guess I really was overreacting… or we just have a lot of health…” Olivia said.

“Ohhh. W-wait… E-Emily… I-I didn’t actually look at you until now… those clothes… r-really fit around you…” Olivia said, staring at Emily’s still very exposed body.

“W-wait, is that a good or a bad thing?!” Emily asked anxiously.

“G-good! Good! Absolutely a good thing! Y-you look so hot right now! Even more than usual!” Olivia said.

259BD2DD-87A3-4D86-AAEB-D57075AE7562.thumb.jpeg.e3332d97e4b6987e757baf3087c51b3b.jpeg

“R-really?! That’s great!” Emily said, as her belly rumbled.

“Urgh… I felt that… it’s a good thing this food grew. We can’t eat the bloodfruit, but we can try the Zonefruit and bigger lemon.” Emily said, picking them from the garden.

“Stop calling it that before it sticks.” Olivia said, as she was handed a bit of food herself.

They both ate their fruit, and enjoyed the taste. The bigger lemon tasted like lemon, but the girls could definitely taste the flavored water in them too. The zonefruit tasted more like strawberry. They were both very pleased with the food. It tasted nice, and was very filling. Both only eating one of each fruit, they were both full.

“Mmm! I’m not too big of a fan of lemon, but I love strawberries! The zonefruit is definitely my preference of the two.” Olivia said.

“Honestly, I didn’t even know what either of those tasted like… I just didn’t have any memory of the tastes.” Emily said.

“Bad memory!” Olivia said, pointing and laughing with Emily.

“W-wait?! N-no! That’s not bad memory! H-how were you able to remember your flavor preferences from your past life?!” Emily asked, standing up suddenly. Olivia’s eyes opened wider.

“Y-you’re right… how did I do that?!” Olivia wondered.

“Somehow we keep accidentally bringing our memories back… me when I first hit 100, you with these fruit flavors… and I think I remember you saying something about a girl named Lauren? Lina? Uhhh… it started with an L…” Emily said.

“W-wait… when did I do that?!” Olivia asked.

“Oh, right before we left the dungeon! You were full beyond compare, and started flickering in and out of consciousness… that’s when it happened. Oh… I never got to ask, b-but are you okay? Did being that full mentally scar you or anything?” Emily asked.

“N-no! Of course not! I-I hope I didn’t scare you! A pee hold every so often is great, but it should never get to that level!” Olivia said. Emily laughed nervously. She was terrified when it happened, but at least Olivia was okay now.

Speaking of terrified, both girls, giggling and holding hands in the garden suddenly heard a noise. They couldn’t identify the noise, but it sounded like some sort of wild animal. They turned around quickly, and drew their weapons.

“Nngg… I know this is a bad time… but seeing your ass jiggle in those tight jean shorts and your tits bounce around when you got up was such a turn on… y-your body is almost like a toy specifically made for p-pulling at my strings… your body just does those things w-without you having any part of it… any action can be greatly improved just by happening with y-your body… a-and I get to be the lucky girl who can squeeze it whenever she wants…” Olivia said, lustfully. Emily blushed hard. She couldn’t help a huge smile. She purposely stuck her butt out a little more towards Olivia, practically begging for two hands to find their way to her cheeks and to sink right into them. Olivia got the message, but they heard the same noise, from a slightly different direction, and louder. Olivia and Emily, both bright red, readied their weapons again. They stood with their backs to each other, looking all around.

“This is the absolute worst time to be so turned on…” Olivia whispered, rubbing her own cute ass against Emily’s.

A rustling in the woods near them led to a dark silhouette coming out. The noise was much louder the third time, and was definitely coming from the silhouette. As the skylight hit the creature, they could see it more clearly. 

0B466207-4DB7-4141-80BC-CC2086813AA0.thumb.jpeg.bf71e080ae797a91628b643618b980e4.jpeg

“N-not turned on anymore!” Olivia gasped, terrified. Emily clenched her sword with shaking arms. She was practically paralyzed with fear. Her mind shut down. She just saw the red blob approaching her, as things went fuzzy and she stopped forming memories. With a totally blank mind, all she had to guide her against this rapidly approaching beast was instinct.

Blind choice time! How does the fight go?

1EE8E424-A579-4F55-BD15-52918B2B865E.thumb.jpeg.d66273ca427e4b2af57a274cd2db975a.jpegB81EEB9E-6F51-4A25-B81B-9009F039F4C5.thumb.jpeg.98c3cbbd58445d1e27ec588953451b6e.jpeg

October 20th, 2021

Emily stood, frozen in place. Ptsd kicked in for her, but for an experience she couldn’t even remember. Something about this reminded her of a traumatic experience she had in her previous life. As she watched the reddish figure charge towards them, she noticed its head turned a little, looking directly at Olivia. Emily’s body jolted awake as the creature turned its attention toward her friend, gripping the sword. Emily was working entirely off of subconscious, instinct. She jumped forward, thrusting her sword in front of her, stabbing the creature, then spinning it to hit the creature with the other side of the blade. Making an unidentifiable screeching sound, it kicked her back, right beside Olivia. Emily yelled in fear. Olivia looked over to see her friend trembling. As the monster charged forward to attack Olivia, Emily got back up and took another crack at it, hitting it with the blunt side of the sword on the skull, then twisting and drilling in a little. Olivia, seeing her opportunity, charged over and swung her axe at the beast’s legs. As it leaned down to bite her, Emily pushed her aside, and impaled her sword through the thing’s open mouth. Ripping through it, she caused its head to split open, and it to fall limp on the ground. As some of its saliva landed on Emily’s arm, it started to burn. She yelled, shaking it wildly.

“Nggg… m-my arm… thhhh… ugh…” Emily winced. Olivia, thinking quickly, grabbed the bigger lemon and squeezed a little juice onto Emily’s arm, and the burning went away. As Emily’s adrenaline calmed down, and she regained full awareness, she flipped out.

“AAAAUGH! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! ITS SALIVA ALMOST BURNED THROUGH MY DAMN ARM! OLIVIA, IT ALMOST KILLED YOU! W-WHERE DID IT COME FROM?!” Emily asked, hyperventilating. Olivia got up and comforted Emily.

“Calm down! Hey, calm down! It’s okay, it’s fine! Hey… hey, don’t worry, it’s dead, you’re okay! I’m okay!” Olivia said in a slow soothing voice.

F2DC129B-6808-4D6F-B5DA-39F295118133.thumb.jpeg.08558a96d6a900c0a234d1670c2ddc4c.jpeg

Emily caught her breath, but her mind kept racing. Something like that happened before, and it didn’t end well. She couldn’t get over feelings of horrible guilt and grief for someone she didn’t even know the identity of. Olivia’s warm hug really helped her, but she was still in emotional pain from the experience.

“It’s kinda cold, don’t you think? Oh! You’re showing so much skin, you must be freezing!” Olivia said. She rushed Emily inside their home, which kept a surprising amount of heat in for how shabbily it was built. Although, Olivia’s additions certainly made it feel a lot more homely. Olivia laid Emily down into the bed, but when she turned to walk away, she felt a hand grab her arm. She looked back to see Emily trembling in the bed, looking longingly at Olivia.

“C-can you lay down with me for a little? I have no idea what happened, or what I’m feeling, b-but I really need your support right now!” Emily requested. Olivia smiled and jumped onto the bed right beside her. She wrapped her arms around Emily and squeezed her tight.

“It’s okay, Emily, really!” Olivia whispered softly.

“I know it was scary, but that thing is dead now, you don’t need to keep worrying!” Olivia said, soothing Emily.

“N-no… it’s not that… I feel awful right now, sick to my stomach. Like I did something wrong a few months ago and I’ll never be able to forgive myself for it, and that fight reminded me of it emotionally, even though it was in my past life… I just want you to hug me, to keep me squeezed in your arms…” Emily said, laying her head against Olivia’s chest. Olivia closed her eyes, feeling Emily’s pain with her. Emily cried into Olivia’s sweater, as Olivia whispered to her sweetly. Eventually, Emily started feeling better. Olivia gave her a kiss, and then headed back out to the garden. Replanting and fixing everything after the frightening encounter, Olivia had time to think. Was Emily regaining part of her memory, or was ptsd able to transpose memory? If Emily was regaining her memory, would more follow? And if it was just a strange case of ptsd, what else would cross the border of her mind?

At this point, this story could go in plenty of different directions, I really want you to have a say in this! This decision is big! What should be the next main objective be for the girls?

1. Investigate the source of the animal

2. Look into Emily’s potential memory recovery/breakthrough

3. Ignore these events and continue working on their home and survival

875CA4A2-F46B-4E60-ABB5-977894E4E260.thumb.jpeg.e97ec1a1ab226e5fbcf2f2e9a14f40d3.jpeg1A79F502-89B7-4B80-8A90-F75C963EFA1F.thumb.jpeg.2cfd0e68458be22c14bd2e2538b2c37d.jpeg
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 12:39 AM, ShadowPhantom said:

(Also Id kindly like to ask, how do you make such good art! I've been interested in designing graphics for a while now. Do you draw all of it by hand, or is there a software you use? Much appreciated!)

My art is all drawn by me, using a (pirated version of a) digital drawing software called Paint Tool Sai. My secret, though, my special cheat for drawing well, is multiple years of practice

And plenty more to go

October 21st, 2021

Emily woke up with the ruins of a burnt down house around her. Olivia was nowhere to be seen, and most of their stuff had been stolen. She looked around frantically for some sort of track or lead to find where Olivia was taken, and where she could retrieve her stuff and potentially commit a bit of arson herself, when she saw a bear eating from her burnt garden. If it hadn’t been for all of the complicated and sudden emotions she was feeling, Emily would have been frozen stiff, but she instead started hyperventilating and crying. The bear took notice, and Emily freaked out. She grabbed her sword, and started running backwards. From one of the still standing walls, a figure jumped out and tackled the bear, stabbing it. The bear shook it off, and started attacking the unidentifiable person. Emily gasped as she saw human blood splatter. She felt her whole world collapsing in on itself, as her vision blurred, and she woke up for real, breathing heavily right next to Olivia in their perfectly normal home.

“Emily! Are you okay?! Y-you definitely just had a bad dream, I can tell, what happened??” Olivia asked. Emily caught her breath for a moment. Everything was fine. Ever since seeing that monster yesterday, Emily had felt sick. She pressed her body against Olivia’s.

“That creature, it reminded me of something that happened in my former life. I don’t know what happened, b-but I feel awful about it.” Emily said, resting her head on Olivia’s shoulder. Olivia held Emily’s hand. Emily couldn’t shake the image of her dream out of her head.

“Olivia, I’m really scared! There are probably more of those things, r-right? What if they usually travel in packs?! We’re dead!” Emily shouted.

“Hey, calm down, we know its head is its weak point, probably, so we can just go for that again! Honestly, right now, I’m curious. I want to know where that thing came from. Even though I didn’t recognize it at all, it looked strangely familiar...” Olivia thought.

“Maybe investigating it will put my mind at ease… but you don’t think there could be different ones, right?” Emily wondered.

“What do you mean? Are you suggesting that the one we fought could be really weak compared to some of the things out there?” Olivia asked. Emily nodded her head.

“Well damnit, Emily! If we spend our whole life cowering in fear for what could exist, we’ll never make any progress towards conquering what does exist! We need to find out where that thing came from. If this is like a game, it has a spawn location, and something like that probably has a significant one. Maybe if we destroy it, we’ll be safe?” Olivia suggested. 

“I hope so… I-is that what we’re doing, then?” Emily asked Olivia, who was already at the door.

“Yeah, I, uh… I assumed we were on the same page there, but yeah, come on let’s go!” Olivia said.

The girls ran into the forest with their weapons in hand. Olivia was ready to take on anything, and Emily was feeling secondhand adrenaline. They were mostly silent the whole way over, which gave Emily plenty of time to think… which wasn’t great for her. Olivia looked around for any sort of monument that could allude to a spawning structure, but only saw trees. Emily heard a growl come from their far left. She gasped and tapped Olivia on the shoulder, pointing toward another beast. Looking similar to the first, they knew how to deal with it, but Emily wasn’t very confident. Olivia went straight for its head, and killed it very quickly.

“Emily, usually you’re the one doing the fighting! You’re the strong one! You need to try and pick yourself back up! I-I can’t fight as well as you… If we’re investigating the source of these things, then we’re going to see a lot of them, a-and I need you to help fight them!” Olivia said.

Emily bent over and picked up a half-eaten bloodfruit.

“Olivia, look! It’s another one! We have one of these growing at home!” Emily said.

21686C42-48CC-4CDB-B5FA-2632DC09D7D7.thumb.jpeg.bad771e431a4a49d9f049296c8fdf11c.jpeg

“Emily, focus! We need to find the spawn location for these red monsters!” Olivia reiterated. Emily tossed the bloodfruit aside. Beside it was a zonefruit, and near that was an apple. All of them had bites taken out of them.

“Hey! An apple! We don’t have that growing, maybe we could plant an apple tree, since we know for sure what apples taste like?” Emily asked.

“Oh, yeah, definitely grab that! Well, if we don’t find the spot these things come from, we at least got that…” Olivia said.

Continuing on, they didn’t come across anything else for a long time.

“Olivia, should we turn back? If they spawned this far out, I doubt they would stray far enough to get near our house.” Emily said.

“I was thinking that too, but what about that food you found on the ground earlier? What if they followed a loose trail of food to our garden, and that’s why they came so far?” Olivia wondered.

“That’s a good point! But that means they could have spawned anywhere!” Emily realized.

“It’s only a hunch, though. I feel like we’re not going to find anything anytime soon… this forest is huge… we’ll never explore the whole thing.” Olivia admitted. It was still bright out, so the girls kept searching. After a few hours had passed, they were exhausted and frustrated from not finding anything. Emily was still sad over nothing, and Olivia was determined to find what was now a hopeless cause.

“It’s getting dark, I can’t see through the leaves anymore. Should we set up here and go home tomorrow?” Olivia asked.

“Olivia, I’m terrified to stay out here… we could be killed in our sleep!” Emily pointed out.

“Emily, we’ve found nothing all day! If I woke up to one of those things chewing off my leg I would at least be less bored than I am now!” Olivia said.

“Hmmmnnn… I kinda have to pee, too…” Emily admitted.

“Then just go pee.” Olivia said, pointing to a bush.

“Oh… oh! Y-yeah, I guess there’s nothing really stopping me now, huh?” Emily realized.

“Hmmmn~ this feels dirty…” Emily said, as her pee splattered out into the bush.

Laying down on the cold grass, the girls cuddled together for warmth and comfort.

“Emily, do you ever think about when we first met? Not necessarily that exact moment, but that time period? It’s only really been, what, like a month? But I feel like so much has changed. I never would have let anyone see me naked then, and I still kinda feel that way now… but with you, I feel like it’s kind of an honor…” Olivia said.

“Yeah, I never expected us to turn out like this… I’m glad we did, though… there’s nobody I’d rather cuddle in the middle of the forest on a freezing night than you.” Emily said. They drifted off to sleep, and woke up peacefully the next morning uninjured.

Barely.

Olivia opened her eyes at the same time as a beast had noticed her. She shook Emily awake in a panic, and grabbed her axe. Emily scrambled for her double edged sword, and they both stood up and got ready to fight. Olivia hit the thing in its head with her axe as Emily pierced it with her sword. It wriggled around, not dead yet. Olivia took her axe and instead chopped at its neck, decapitating it. That worked.

“That one didn’t die immediately!” Emily croaked. Olivia shuddered. Emily noticed red acid foaming from its mouth. She stepped back as its head coughed up a piece of bloodfruit. She wasn’t sure if corpses could do that, but wasn’t worried about that. What she was worried about was a theme she was sensing.

A rabbit came from behind her, and stole the chunk of bloodfruit that remained uneaten by the creature. It ate the chunk and then continued on.

“O-Olivia, I have a hunch… follow that rabbit!” Emily decided. Olivia, not entirely sure what was going on, decided to go along with Emily’s plan, because she trusted her, and was running out of ideas anyway.

The rabbit stopped, started twitching, and eventually started convulsing. Emily and Olivia watched in awe and horror as part of the rabbit’s fur seemingly melted, and its flesh underneath was exposed. The flesh seemed almost claylike, as if it wasn’t even real. The rabbit’s ‘flesh’ then flashed a vibrant red color, and as that faded out, the exposed clay flesh remained a pinker color than before. The rabbit turned around, foaming at the mouth with the same red acid as the previous creatures, and the girls readied themselves for a fight.

2A866FF7-ECC1-406A-977D-1AEC56633C18.thumb.jpeg.ab12996a9bd77bca81ac95aec176d625.jpeg

(I really hate ending these like this but there isn’t really a good interaction that can be made here, sorry)

I’ve also decided to stop putting the inventories in a spoiler box, because it was kinda cool at first but it doesn’t really make sense there.

E7BD46A4-C458-44D6-A2CB-C4FF5C0F8839.thumb.jpeg.3325938a927ce190a921df3966b5e85f.jpegD151716B-55EB-4E6D-97BE-5D040662F467.thumb.jpeg.4ba157fa230036bd494fd2a6da50378a.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I haven’t updated this in a long time, I’ve been focusing on my art requests, but the new request thread I’ve started, to be totally and completely honest, has a lot of requests that I’m not exactly thrilled to work on… So this will take back it’s rightful ownership of my priority on the site!

October 22nd, 2021

“Olivia, those creatures have no spawn point.” Emily said.

“Yeah, I think I’m realizing what’s going on… the obvious answer would be that the bloodfruit causes some disease that turns an animal into a monster, and the animals we were fighting before used to be deer, but what if it’s actually the acid from their mouths that spreads the disease? The rabbit ingested both… it really could be either.” Olivia wondered. She looked over to see the bunny furiously scratching at Emily’s blade.

“Talking isn’t a free action, Olivia! Pay attention!” Emily yelled, throwing the feral creature off and hitting it against a tree. It sprung back toward Olivia, leaving a trail that killed the grass around it. Olivia tried to slice it midair, but only hit it towards Emily, who successfully sliced it midair.

“The little guy was way more productive acid-wise than the deer were, you think it might have already had rabies or something?” Emily wondered, looking at the trails of dead grass that remained around them. Olivia shrugged. The girls looked for a fresh bloodfruit, with no acid on it, that they could purposely feed to an animal to see what the result was.

“You know, Emily, we’re letting a lot of meat go to waste… do we even have any food back at home? It’s hard to remember.” Olivia said.

“Well, we have this apple. We can plant the seeds and eat the actual thing. Although, just one apple won’t feed both of us.” Emily said, putting it in her inventory.

“I would assume that eating the meat from an infected animal is a bad idea, right?” Olivia wondered.

“Yeah, I would think so… although we have no proof, so if we get desperate for food…” Emily saw the dead deer they fought right before the rabbit got infected. She put the body in her inventory.

“Wow, that fits in an inventory slot? Something that big? I really think the inventory needs reworking… Although for now, that’s really convenient! Plus, the game’s creator probably isn’t very open to criticism.” Olivia said.

“I don’t know, the inventory actually looked a lot different before you were here. If I remember correctly, I think it actually changed around when you first showed up!” Emily said.

“Oh yeah, there were only four bars. I kinda wish it stayed like that. I prefer the simplicity. We know purple and black bars exist, because Charlie and that one woman had the black bars, and she also had a purple bar, but I haven’t a clue what they could mean!” Olivia pointed out.

“Charlie! I always forget his name.” Emily shouted.

They found another zonefruit before finding anything else.

“If the bloodfruit causes the virus, do you think the zonefruit could also do something, like maybe cure the virus?” Olivia wondered, picking it up.

“No, if that was the case, the author of this story wouldn’t have let us figure that out so quickly.” Emily rebutted. Olivia put the zonefruit in her inventory anyway.

Searching any further was futile. The forest surrounding the clearing they lived in was enormous. Their safest option was to grow the bloodfruit themselves, and to leave the whole ordeal alone for a while. As much as the girls wanted answers, they really had no choice.
“What if it wasn’t the acid or the fruit and some other third substance was also there? If the fruit doesn’t convert them, we can’t just assume that the acid was the catalyst, right?” Emily asked.

“That’s smart thinking, the wrong usage of the word ‘catalyst,’ but I like your thinking. You’re right. While we can’t assume the acid is the reason it happens, we can at least confirm that the fruit isn’t.” Olivia reiterated.

“Well what if our test is messed up and the subject is just immune somehow? We can’t confirm the fruit isn’t the catalyst either, then.” Emily wondered.

“Emily, I… I can’t think of a reason why that would be wrong, b-but you didn’t have to mention that! Now I’ll just be unsure!” Olivia exclaimed.

“Well, if the fruit does end up being the catalyst, then that gets rid of both issues!” Emily assured.

“Emily if you say catalyst one more time I’m going to stuff this zonefruit into your mouth.” Olivia said, grabbing it from her inventory. The girls laughed, and soon arrived back home.

While it wasn’t much, Emily noticed the fence around their garden was damaged. Something tried to get in while they were away.

“Do you think we should move these? I doubt they will stay protected for much longer.” Emily asked, pointing to the plants.

“Uh, no, they’re fine, we just improved the fence, what, two days ago?” Olivia said. They planted the apple and Zonefruit along with the other plants, and then went inside.

“Oh, now that I look at you in the shade, you look pretty red…” Olivia noticed. Emily blushed, feeling embarrassed.
“Sorry, I blush a lot… It really gives away my feelings sometimes, it can be really embarrassing…” Emily admitted.

“Oh, me too… but you looked red before you blushed! Have you been using sunscreen?” Olivia asked.

“We have sunscreen?!” Emily asked. She remembered getting sunscreen really early on, she particularly remembered rubbing it into her privates for much longer than she had to because of the feeling… She didn’t think they still had sunscreen left, though!

“Yeah, we’re kinda running out, so I was hoping maybe we could go steal some from the desert town, but do you want to share the sunscreen from now on?” Olivia asked.

“Oh, no, that’s fine! You don’t have to share it with me! Plus, we need to stop stealing from that town! We’re almost as bad as Cody at this point!” Emily said.

“Charlie, and no we aren’t! He lied to everyone and lived off of it! We’re just stopping in for occasional supplies!” Olivia said, justifying their actions.

“I’m working on a tan, then! I don’t need sunscreen! In fact, I’ll go lay out in the sun for a few hours right now!” Emily decided. She wasn’t working on a tan, but she wanted an excuse to stay here and leave the desert town alone.

“Wait, Emily, that sounds like a bad idea, if you want to tan, you should still use sunscreen!” Olivia warned, but Emily was already outside. Olivia looked down at the can. What time was this game supposed to take place in?! All of the technology and resources available would make it seem like it takes place centuries ago, but a modern can of sunscreen is offered on a loot table? Olivia shrugged it off and went outside to bring Emily back in. She walked out to see Emily completely naked, laying in front of the house.

Olivia, for a split second, imagined her tanned, naked, hot body pressed against her own, and decided that she should probably let Emily do what she wants to anyway.

PTNB.thumb.jpg.c58d8b89b8bee6d3eaaf0e606b1fe4e7.jpg

Olivia inspected the damage on the fence, decided that it was completely fine, and walked around back toward the barrel they would collect rainwater in. Still nothing, but hopefully it would rain soon.

As Olivia approached the front door, she stole a quick glance at the gorgeous body on the ground beside her.

“Are you doing this so we don’t rob that town, or because you think a tan will look good on you?” Olivia asked.

“Both, I didn’t actually think about how a tan would look on me until I was already out here, though.” Emily said. Olivia smiled and shook her head. 

“Can people with orange hair even tan?” Olivia asked.

“I have no idea if my hair is this color naturally, it looks halfway between pink and orange, so I must have dyed it.” Emily said in response.

Olivia felt tired, for whatever reason, so she went inside and laid down on the bed.

“Please let Emily be in my dreams… a tanned, sweaty, lustful, full-bladdered Emily…” Olivia hoped to herself, before heading off to sleep.

What she actually dreamt about, though, was completely different, potentially even life-changing...

Ah, but who cares about that? Now that they have to wait for the bloodfruit to grow, what should the girls focus on, now?

1. Tending to survival needs

2. Investigating Emily’s memories partially resurfacing

3. Relaxing and strengthening the girls’ bond

4. Exploring the world around them

5. Improving their living space

Emily.thumb.jpg.77dc6e10283d97112c34e5009d17ccb9.jpgOlivia.thumb.jpg.3200ed73100aa03be99bc91486307d93.jpg

Hey, how about that drawing I did this time? It took forever, but It looks really good!