Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Part 7

Both girls were barely full, and yet they felt terribly desperate. Both bladder bulges seemed to be much larger than they should have been, and both bulge felt much more significant than it was. Emily was 50% full, but felt well over 200. Olivia was 150% full, but felt over 300. They both staggered into the next room, just barely pushing through their urgent needs. 100% is bursting point. Once someone reaches 100% without a plug, they will pee. Since Emily technically wasn’t at 100, she was still able to hold on, but feeling 200% without a plug made holding almost impossible for her. Olivia had a plug, but was way fuller than even Emily. Despite being in worse pain, Olivia still wanted Emily to deposit some of her liquid into Olivia. It would hurt Olivia so much, but seeing Emily’s relief, and knowing just how much she helped her best friend out would be entirely worth any amount of pain.

“Emily, p-please empty yourself i-into me! C-completely empty! I n-need to take it all! It’s m-my responsibility, I’m your toilet!” Olivia begged. Emily sighed.

“Olivia, y-you know I would n-never do that to you.” Emily said.

“B-but imagine how I f-feel! My job r-right now is to be y-your relief center s-so you can guide us through this! You w-won’t let me do th-the one thing I can do! Emily, if you s-spurt, there will be more liquid t-total. That will b-be bad for both of us. P-please just put it all in a s-safe p-place!” Olivia pleaded.

Emily looked at Olivia’s face. She wanted Emily’s safety more than she wanted to empty her overly tortured bladder. Way more. Emily took the funnel in hand. She looked at Olivia apologetically. Olivia looked back happily. Emily started peeing into the funnel.

Both girls watched as a yellow stream made its way up into Olivia’s plug, as her already distended belly grew fuller and firmer. Emily stopped before completely emptying herself, feeling bad. Emily was now at 20% (feels like 80%) and Olivia was at 250% (feels like 420%)

Olivia gasped and moaned from all of the new pressure. The first time she had ever felt this full, even though she wasn’t actually that full. She put her hands on her boulder of a bladder bulge, and rubbed herself in an attempt to calm down. Emily, feeling much better, (but still pretty desperate!) quickly came over to start comforting Olivia as well.

“Th-thank you… n-now, let’s g-go! W-we n-need to c-cont-continue…” Olivia sputtered out. Emily already felt guilty for giving in. Olivia was 250% full, but had a larger bulge than either of them had ever held this entire time. Emily was mesmerized by it, overcome by its beauty. Her guilt eventually turned to lust, then to obsession.

Multiple rooms of strange puzzles later, Emily couldn’t take her eyes off of Olivia’s monstrous mound.

“Hmmg, I-I c-can’t take it any longer, I-I n-need to empty myself completely!” Emily lied. She felt fine, she had to pee pretty badly, but it was nothing compared to earlier. She couldn’t stop thinking about what Olivia would look like with the rest of Emily’s fortune. Emily put the funnel underneath herself, and peed until she couldn’t force anything else out. Looking up at Olivia, her face was completely red, and her bulge noticeably bigger. Emily wrapped her arms around the new entity, rubbing and massaging Olivia’s poor pee prison. Emily’s obsessed, horny mind let itself take over for a second as Emily licked the bulge. Olivia moaned loudly.

More rooms passed. It had been hours since the girls woke up. Olivia was past 300% full now, and couldn’t even tell how full she felt because she had never even gotten close to there yet. Everything hurt to do, and the bladder pain wasn’t enjoyable anymore. Olivia needed release.

“Eeeemily!! I-I-I’m s-so s-s-sorry, b-b-but we n-need t-t-to hurry! P-please! I-I c-can’t take t-this anymore! I-I’m g-going to p-pass out!” Olivia screamed. Emily was hurrying. For an hour after she emptied herself, she was enjoying every second of Olivia’s blimp. For the past hour, though, she had been going as quickly as possible. She regretted emptying herself into Olivia, and wanted to get the poor girl out. After practically dragging her through dozens of challenges, Emily felt awful for her. Why did I do that?! I could have held it easily, but I gave in!

Olivia stopped in the doorway of a room.

“E-Emily… I-I c-c-can’t… I c-can’t k-keep going…” Olivia cried.

“Wha- y-yes you can! Come on! You need to! We’re almost there, I’m sure of it!” Emily said. Honestly though, Emily felt miles away from the exit. All of the puzzles were easy and simple, but there were so many of them! And most took them up a little higher. Emily figured this one was more about endurance, but then why would they make Olivia even more desperate than last time, if it was about holding out for longer?

Emily dragged Olivia into the next room. She felt a lot heavier than usual. Emily understood why she couldn’t keep walking. Her bladder weight combined with her weakened muscles from holding so much shut her legs down. As Emily dragged her through, she looked behind her to see into the next room, but to her surprise, saw a room with no floor, or door on the opposite wall. Looking downwards, Emily saw the room extended a ridiculous amount downwards, but could see a little yellow at the bottom. Emily knew just from the distinct feeling she got from looking down there exactly what liquid was at the bottom.

9211F4AE-1880-45DF-852F-C39CAA73CEEA.thumb.jpeg.eec5b0ed4f5bd5f53557ce13feb14bed.jpeg

“Olivia, we have to jump.” Emily said.

“D-d-down th-there?! A-are you crazy?! We’ll d-die!” Olivia yelled.

“We can’t climb down! The walls are slick and cold, and bricks aren’t even good grips anyway! Plus, even if we could climb down, there’s no way you could, not like that! We have to jump!” Emily said.

“E-Emily I c-can’t think st-straight right now… b-but you have t-to. Th-there must be some other w-way down…” Olivia decided.

Emily looked around, for something else. She was terrified too. So far, every puzzle has had a logical solution, and she trusted the pattern to continue, but this height would absolutely kill her!

“O-Olivia? I… I… I-I think I have an idea…” Emily said, horribly nervous.

“What is it?!” Olivia asked.

“I-I could j-jump down there, o-on my own… t-to see if it’s safe or not…” Emily suggested.

“E-Emily! N-no! Wh-what if you die?!” Olivia asked.

“Y-you won’t… y-you’ll get to l-live… I-I’m s-so sorry for making you th-this full… b-but hopefully, I-I can live to make it up to you…” Emily said, taking a step backwards towards the edge.

“Emily, d-don’t you dare! I w-would rather live i-in this dungeon with a-an eternally f-filling bladder, than live w-without you.” Olivia said. Emily thought back to yesterday when she was trapped in the lever room. She thought basically the same thing. Olivia’s feelings for Emily were just as strong as Emily’s were for Olivia, and Emily knew that, but wasn’t able to truly understand until that moment.

“I-I can try to climb down. I’ll get close to the bottom, and jump off. If I take any fall damage, it would be unsafe for you to jump, and I’ll climb back up a-and spend the rest of eternity up h-here with you.” Emily said, after thinking for a moment.

“E-Emily, i-if you take damage but make it down safely, g-go on without me. I want you to get out of here.” Olivia said.

“I-I th-thought you just said you wanted t-to be with me m-more than anything!” Emily shouted.

“I want you to be f-free more. I-I’m not long f-for this world, just go without me…” Olivia said.

“Oh God, your bladder pain is making you delusional.” Emily suddenly realized.

“G-go, Lynn, s-save yourself…” Olivia said, closing her eyes.

“What? Lynn? What are you talking about! M-my name is Emily! Olivia, you’re losing your mind! Come back to me please!” Emily shouted, grabbing onto Olivia’s shoulders.

Olivia didn’t respond.

Emily looked around. No other way.

Looking down at her barely conscious friend, Emily made her decision.

She turned around, and with only a moment of hesitation, jumped off of the ledge.

E1CACF77-55DC-4835-B4F0-EB1F72E7C6CF.thumb.jpeg.43e38b4c22c5f7379933dd8480cb5bcf.jpegB271A14A-308A-4A5A-82F3-8F5D95C630FC.thumb.jpeg.9bc2af82e674efb6f0626cba98fbf60a.jpeg

3 hours ago, hairypotatocat said:

do we know what the grayish white bar is? if not then i guess that it's an insanity bar.

I can’t remember if I said it or not, but I assume I did, it’s oxygen. I figured I’d lower the oxygen bar because she was not only falling a great height, but landing deep under a liquid. We’ll see more of what happens when I finish illustrating the next part!

12 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I can’t remember if I said it or not, but I assume I did, it’s oxygen. I figured I’d lower the oxygen bar because she was not only falling a great height, but landing deep under a liquid. We’ll see more of what happens when I finish illustrating the next part!

Does that mean that  if we paid attention to the bars we get spoiled about if Emily survived the fall or not? I mean her health bar didn't even flinch

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
On 10/6/2019 at 11:21 AM, Bombality said:

Does that mean that  if we paid attention to the bars we get spoiled about if Emily survived the fall or not? I mean her health bar didn't even flinch

I would think it's assumed she survived. So far this story was really positive and fun, I can't imagine one of the characters dying, especially such way. Honestly, for me it would kill the entire positive impression of this tale.

2 hours ago, Dtravis said:

I would think it's assumed she survived. So far this story was really positive and fun, I can't imagine one of the characters dying, especially such way. Honestly, for me it would kill the entire positive impression of this tale.

I saw Jojo part 5 a few weeks ago, I still have in my mind the idea that anyone could die all of a sudden.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
1 minute ago, hairypotatocat said:

there haven't been any choices lately. has anyone else noticed?

Yeah, with the way I do these, it’s hard for me to have choices during the dungeons, but hopefully with the next dungeon I come up with a good idea that lets the whole thing be super interactive!

Maybe next time I can get them even fuller...

Also I would think I can safety assume that nobody reads this interactive who isn’t into extreme pee desperation and bladder bulging, right?

11 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Also I would think I can safety assume that nobody reads this interactive who isn’t into extreme pee desperation and bladder bulging, right?

If there is somebody who does not enjoy that and is still reading this they have their own masochistic reasons and you should torture them further because that's likely what they want 😀. As for the rest of us who actually do enjoy them there is not reason to go a bit further, they are in a videogame, who is to say their bladder don't level up.

This isn’t part of this or anything, but I drew the girls in a halloween theme! They tried their best to be spooky, but they will always just be really cute! (Except in this next part, I’m having trouble drawing them there for some reason)

surprisingly, this only took an hour to draw, start to finish!

AB713FEA-94AF-4B74-833B-BA36C8697528.thumb.jpeg.387a3b74dacda0a0ea0efe28f98c726f.jpeg

also, pretty sure you can guess what those candies will do, based on the colors...

I wonder if a skeleton could ever be desperate though.

6 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

This isn’t part of this or anything, but I drew the girls in a halloween theme! They tried their best to be spooky, but they will always just be really cute! (Except in this next part, I’m having trouble drawing them there for some reason)

surprisingly, this only took an hour to draw, start to finish!

AB713FEA-94AF-4B74-833B-BA36C8697528.thumb.jpeg.387a3b74dacda0a0ea0efe28f98c726f.jpeg

also, pretty sure you can guess what those candies will do, based on the colors...

I wonder if a skeleton could ever be desperate though.

I mean.... Spend a day in the undertale fandom and a skeleton can do anything.

Part 8

Emily had never fallen for that long before. She was sure of it. Even though she had no memory of her past life, there was no way she had ever fallen that far.

Emily felt sick. She had been falling for many seconds. As the yellow liquid got closer, Emily could feel its effects getting ever so slightly stronger. It was well lit from lights near the surface of the liquid, but she could see no bottom to the liquid. She suddenly realized how the impact when she hit the omasia would feel, and braced herself for her potential death. She fell for a few more seconds, eyes shut tight, until she slowed down drastically, and her eyelids went from slightly red, to slightly yellow. She opened her eyes to find herself surrounded in the yellow liquid. She felt no impact, but felt a crazy need to pee. She was only at 10 percent, but she felt 150 percent. She moved her hands down to grab her crotch, and then remembered another strong need. As she felt her lungs empty, she had no choice but to take her hands away from her shaking pussy and use them to swim upwards. As soon as she did, she leaked a small spurt, and felt the pressure in her bladder skyrocket. She continued to swim upwards, out of oxygen, but also making sure to prevent another leak at all costs. She needed to breathe, more than she needed to pee. She gave up, and used all of her muscles to get her to the surface, while leaking two more spurts. Right before she surfaced, she swore some of the liquid in her bladder solidified from the pressure it was under.

She gasped, choking up omasia and grabbing herself. She looked directly upward so that no yellow was in sight, and immediately felt much better. Only half of her body was even submerged, so her bladder now only felt really full. After catching her breath for a little, she yelled with as much volume as she could muster:

“JUMP! OLIVIA, IT’S SAFE!”

D2228EF7-CB4A-4EED-A926-4D746F2BBBD6.thumb.jpeg.6e9f47f8a380e7964b2f879a83ddeded.jpeg

At the top, Olivia was barely conscious. Images of some person were showing up around her, and she thought she saw one of the people leave her, but that person was different from everyone else. About a minute afterwards, she heard some faint human voice. She couldn’t understand what it said, and couldn’t move anyway, so she ignored it and kept looking at the pictures around her. She heard the voice, along with a coughing sound, but the voice sounded worried. Olivia moved herself closer to the edge, and leaned down, using just about the last of her energy not dedicated to staying conscious through the pain.

One last time, she heard a voice, it sounded like it was on the verge of tears, and it sounded like it said her name.

Olivia was alerted by her name. She was suddenly more aware of what was going on, now registering what Emily had said. Emily made it down! She was safe!

Olivia looked downward, seeing a speck of yellow down a massive dark vertical tunnel. Even the tiny speck of yellow sent sparks through her, but she wanted to go to Emily. She pushed herself off, and started plunging to the bottom. While she did, she felt an amazing sense of relief as the bladder was no longer pushing downwards on her pussy. In fact, she started feeling okay again. She felt more than okay! The feeling of her bladder’s weight being lifted felt amazing! Her eyes rolled back into her head, as she rubbed her now pleasurable bladder bulge. It was the first time she felt pleasure from her bladder in seemingly forever.

F6EFC427-AB41-4148-BBD9-E0D94F493CEC.thumb.jpeg.4f91551b2204b6850803c3c9448c3d64.jpeg

Emily saw a human figure falling towards her, and was filled with joy. Olivia got the message and was coming down! Emily swam over to the ledge next to the pool of omasia she landed in, and stood near the door to the next room. A few seconds later, she saw Olivia’s body fall into the liquid. She almost immediately heard a muffled scream come from under the liquid. She saw Olivia emerge a few seconds later with a tortured expression on her face. She gasped for air, and started swimming over Emily.

“P-pressure! Oh f-fuck, the pressure! It’s worse! I’m d-dying!” Olivia screamed, as she made her way over to the ledge. Emily helped her up, careful to not bump her sensitive bladder against the wall. As Olivia was out of the omasia, and looked at the door, she felt strange.

“G-gone.” Olivia suddenly said.

“What?” Emily asked, terribly concerned.

“A-almost a-all of t-the pressure is gone.” Olivia said.

“W-wait are you serious?!” Emily asked excitedly.

“Ohhh, urgh, n-no I was wrong… ung… Er, a ton of it is gone yes, b-but my bladder feels normal! I-It feels like it’s a-at 300 percent!” Olivia gasped.

Emily comforted her poor friend, rubbing her tummy, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

On the door was a note.

“Omasia gives you no impact damage! You found that out, but you had to trust me first! How cute! I’m sure, though, that you’re also feeling a little less full now, right?” Emily read aloud.

“I wish we weren’t in a simulation because I want to kill that fucker.” Olivia said through her pain.

“Why is our pain back to normal now?” Emily asked aloud, not expecting an answer. She was really confused, about pretty much everything. At least she now knew omasia erased fall damage. Falling into it is not ideal though, because of the ridiculousness of how much it compresses your bladder and how desperate all of the yellow makes you.

Opening the door to the next room, Emily found a gigantic magnet. As soon as she opened it, Olivia made a loud moaning sound as her bladder seemingly lunged forward a little.

“Ohhhh, ohh, if I wasn’t s-so full that would’ve been the b-best feeling!” Olivia moaned.  Emily noticed that it was a stereotypical horseshoe magnet, but it was yellow instead of red. Very funny and clever. But she wasn’t sure what it was.

“Emily I just figured out everything.” Olivia said.

“W-wait really? E-even with a 300 percent full bladder?!” Emily asked, astounded.

“Ugh, th-three hundred percent f-feels like n-nothing compared to what it w-was like earlier…” Olivia moaned.

“This magnet is attracting piss to it! That’s why our bladders felt weighed down earlier, the f-further we were from the magnet, the more the piss was being weighed down! That’s why we kept going up! Th-that’s not h-how magnets w-work, but th-this isn’t even a real magnet, it’s just symbolic f-for the pressure we felt at certain al-altitudes!” Olivia said, squirming.

Emily was so turned on by that. She would save her newfound fetish of “Olivia saying smart stuff” for later though, as they needed to get out of the dungeon as soon as possible, and this definitely felt like a ‘final room’ sort of thing. But seriously, Olivia was still able to… no, later… But she was so full! How did she… no Emily, come on! You’re staring! Now Olivia noticed! Come on, don’t blush like that!

Emily turned away, face bright red, Olivia’s face also became a little red, seeing Emily’s reaction.

Inside the room, Emily looked around for an exit, and found one, on the opposite side of the room. As Olivia approached the magnet, though, the effect of its pull on her bladder increased.

“Ohhh, Emily, w-we have to get to that exit door, b-but if I get t-too close to the magnet, I’ll get stuck to it!” Olivia said. Emily’s face still hot with embarrassment (and lust), she came up with a plan.

“I-if I go between you and the magnet at all times, you’ll never be able to make contact with the magnet, because I’ll be in the way, a-and we can push you off and c-continue!” Emily said. Olivia nodded her head, and Emily stood in front of Olivia. They both started slowly making their way far away around the magnet, and Emily could feel Olivia’s bladder twitching and moving to try and bring her closer. Emily heard constant moaning coming from Olivia’s mouth, quietly, as if Olivia was trying to hide it.

“Th-hmmmmg… this is the c-closest we’ll get t-to the magnet, th-then we’re j-just getting further.” Olivia moaned as they reached the halfway point. As they took a step forward though, Olivia felt her bladder jerk towards the magnet. She yelled, and Emily planted her feet firmly in the ground to push them back, but the magnet kept pulling Olivia in.

“OH! E-Emily! UGH! Y-you’re b-BEing p-pushed ag-against m-mY BLADDER AGH!” Olivia screamed. As they were about to make contact with the magnet, Emily turned herself around. She put her feet against the magnet, and started pushing off of it. She pushed off, but it only sent her upper body forward. Her face was then put right in front of Olivia’s, and they stared into each other’s eyes intently for a quick moment. Emily, still turned on, really looked into Olivia’s eyes. Time seemed to slow down for her. She needed to get out. She wanted to make Olivia feel good. She wanted Olivia to finally empty herself.

“O-Olivia, i-i-in order to get you backwards at all, I-I’m g-going to need to p-push against your bladder, a-a lot, I-I’m s-sorry.” Emily apologized.

“D-do whatever it takes! It’ll only hurt for a moment, b-but we’re almost d-done!” Olivia said. Emily closed her eyes, and kicked at her friend.

Olivia cried out in pain as the force from the kick collided with her stiff bladder, sending her flying backwards. Emily, who was barely being attracted to the magnet, ran over to help Olivia continue forward without being sucked in again.

They both kept going forward, one step at a time, until they finally had a grasp on the door. Emily turned the handle, and opened the door, as a bright surge of pink light spilled in. Olivia’s plug then vanished.

“Agh! N-n-no-no! I c-can’t h-hold this m-much! I’m gonna b-burst!” Olivia yelled.

“O-Olivia! D-don’t try to hold it! Y-you need this release!” Emily yelled, concerned.

“N-no! W-we can’t let it go to waste! Q-quick look for our stuff! I n-need to pee into containers!” Olivia yelled, hands grabbing onto herself, knees interlocked, trembling.

Emily ran over to the chest that appeared, like last time.

“I don’t see any containers!” Emily yelled.

“P-p-plug! I-I c-can’t hold it!” Olivia screamed. Emily tossed a plug at Olivia. Olivia inserted it and moaned in relief.

F8349E24-77C8-4861-AFDB-671D4E6D5E91.thumb.jpeg.c957f77e050fd307bc01cd498d9e57a8.jpeg

Getting everything back in their inventories, Emily noticed a few new things, (as they expected.)

As for vanity, a grey vest, one set of yellow teardrop earrings, a white cutoff t shirt, two pairs of yellow socks, black shoelace-less shoes, and jean shorts.

For practical items, four more inventory squares, a metal detector, a long rope, a light green breastplate, and a golden balloon.

“Oh, I-I c-can pee into the balloon!” Olivia said.

“Uhhh, without a seal, the balloon wouldn’t inflate, so no… but what’s with the balloon anyway? The rest of this looks like genuinely useful stuff! A metal detector?! That’s awesome! Why a balloon?” Emily wondered.

“Nggg, are you s-sure we didn’t h-have any c-containers?” Olivia asked.

“Olivia, we don’t need to store your pee! You’re fine! Just let it all out!” Emily said.

“B-but we n-need to conserve w-water! We need to drink this back up!” Olivia said, bouncing up and down.

“W-wait, I-I can be a container! Pee in my mouth! I’ll drink it!” Emily suggested gladly.

“B-but I’m the one who lost the holding contest, I’m the one who has to drink pee!” Olivia said.

“Olivia, I would love to drink from you right now! It wouldn’t be a punishment at all!” Emily said, walking over and giving Olivia’s twitching bladder a soothing rub. Olivia couldn’t help but let out a pleasured noise from Emily’s massage. A loud one in fact.

“Ohhhh, Emily, th-that f-feels amazing… y-you’re saying that d-drinking my pee would be preferable for you right now?” Olivia asked.

“Of course! I’m thirsty anyway! I don’t think pee will quench my thirst, b-but I’m horny anyway, s-so it will at least q-quench one of my thirsts…” Emily admitted. Olivia blushed, smiling.

“T-take my plug out and g-get ready for an explosion! I-I’m s-so full!” Olivia moaned.

Emily removed the plug, and noticed the fingerprint she made on it. While a few drops started leaking from Olivia’s now welcoming exit, Emily noticed that the fingerprint she left was the same as all of the other prints on the plug. As the flood cascaded from Olivia’s sore bladder, Emily realized that the plug that was in Olivia’s pussy moments ago was Emily’s.

Emily gulped down Olivia’s piss by the liter. Olivia orgasmed from releasing after being so full, and Emily’s horniness skyrocketed from the erotic flavor filling her throat. As Olivia’s bulge in her bladder decreased, Emily’s stomach filled with a golden liquid. She didn’t mind, not in the slightest. Emily kept drinking.

Minutes later, Olivia finally emptied herself.

“That’s all going straight for your bladder, right? Y-you’re gonna have to pee soon.” Olivia said.

“I want to hold it within me forever.” Emily said.

“Ohh, h-have f-fun with that… c-can I drink from you w-when you finally give up?” Olivia asked.

“You can do whatever you want with me at anytime, I would never say no to you. E-especially not something super kinky...” Emily said.

“W-when we get back home, c-can we get dirty with each other? W-we’re both incredibly horny… I know we have plenty of productive things we could do… but my pussy yearns for the kinkiest, most perverted things you can think of. After what I just went through, I think I deserve a break like this…” Olivia said.

“You want me to take out all of my sexual energy on you in the hottest way I can think of, and you’re not only asking for permission, but acting like it’s something that I would disapprove of?” Emily asked.

“Th-thank you s-so much, a-and whatever you’re thinking of doing to me, please do it tenfold.” Olivia asked.

“Didn’t you used to get super dominant when you got horny? Why are you the complete reverse now? N-not that I’m complaining… I-I love this… b-but why is it happening?” Emily asked, feeling a twitching in her own pussy. At first, she thought she was already starting to get desperate, but then she opened her inventory to find her pink bar nearing 200. Looking down at herself again, she noticed the golden plug she had in, and remembered that this one was Olivia’s. She noticed a light film around the part sticking out, and realized the significance of that.

“O-Olivia, th-the plug you put in just now… Th-that’s mine…” Emily said, feeling her pink bar getting even closer to 200.

“O-oh! Y-you can have it back! I’m s-sorry!” Olivia said.

“N-no… feel the outside of it…” Emily said, reaching down and feeling the exposed part of the plug.

“It’s a little sticky… W-wait… i-is this… a-and i-is it…” Olivia realized what happened.

Emily took the plug out of herself, and licked part of it. Sure enough, it tasted the same as when she licked Olivia’s pussy. Emily quickly and enthusiastically inserted it back in herself, moving and turning it with a pleasured expression.

“E-Emily! M-my pussy j-juice is on th-th… Oh… you know that… you… oh, you’re treating it like a dildo…” Olivia said, jaw dropped open. She stared in awe as Emily masturbated with the remnants of Olivia’s wet pussy.

“W-wait Emily! Stop!” Olivia suddenly shouted. Emily stopped, realizing she probably made Olivia uncomfortable.

“S-save that sexual energy for me!” Olivia asked, putting Emily’s plug back in herself, and really appreciating it this time.

“When we get back, I’m pinning you to the wall, and not letting you go until we’re both drooling.” Emily said. Olivia pulled Emily in.

“Emily, if I ever find some way to change the code here, I’m not going to break us out, I’m going to make sure you stay at 200 percent horniness at all times.” Olivia said.

“Why not make 200 the lowest, and let me keep going past it?” Emily suggested, dropping her eyelids, and sliding her arms up Olivia’s body. She cupped them around Olivia’s tits, and bounced them around a little.

“Wish these were bigger… That’s definitely the first thing I would change with the code.” Emily said. She started pinching Olivia’s sensitive nipples, causing a little moan to escape her lips.

“Unngh, come on, we n-need to get home…” Olivia said, reluctantly. She wanted Emily to continue. She needed Emily to continue. Her desires couldn’t wait however long it took to walk home, but they would have to. Olivia rubbed her pussy, fingering the wet plug and pushing it deeper into herself gradually during the walk home. Eventually it got to a point where it wouldn’t go in further without too much force, so she kept applying enough pressure to bounce it back and forth in one spot for a while.

“Olivia! That’s my job!” Emily said, reaching down and bobbing the plug around for Olivia.

“Nng, Emily… oh, c-come on w-we really shouldn’t…” Olivia said. Emily then accidentally pushed it further in.

“NGGH! Oh… Emily, j-just leave it be… if you r-really want to… y-you can rub your fingers across my pussy lips…” Olivia said, not even a second before Emily started doing just that.

They walked the rest of the way home, with Olivia receiving constant stimulation from Emily, and Emily receiving constant reminders of her horniness from Olivia’s near constant moaning.

Notes from author:

Well, I’m glad the dungeon is finally over! Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lot of fun to do things like that, but I’m not creative enough to come up with interesting things the whole time, and it’s hard to make them even more desperate without getting too unrealistic to enjoy! I’ll keep improving as a writer and storyteller over time, since I don’t have a ton of experience, but next time they do a dungeon (because there will definitely be a next time), I want it to be a lot more interactive. I’m thinking about doing really short, but really frequent updates, with no pictures or at most, quickly drawn pictures. As for the stats, I’ll probably write them out, since the rest of the inventory is empty anyway, and changing all of the values and bars actually takes a little bit of time (not a lot, but when a bar is overly full, like how yellow and pink often are, I have to redraw that every time because of how I do the bars, so that takes a little.)

One other thing:

Unless a few of you disapprove of this, (which makes absolute sense if you disapprove, so please tell me) I’m thinking about spending a while focusing way less on bladder bulges, and more on the world around them. That doesn’t mean there will be no desperation, just don’t expect a lot of it. I know most of you are here for the desperation though, which makes total sense, so if you only care about the desperation, I need to know, because I also want a sense of what my readers like and don’t like!

TL;DR

Next dungeon might have short but frequent updates if you think that’s a good idea, and for a while I’m gonna focus less on desperation and more on the story, but only if people are actually interested in the story

19 hours ago, Bees said:

Less on the bulges? Awww... 😕 

Kind of second this... I enjoy environment and the plot, but just tbh, if I know ahead that in multi-chapter omorashi story next chapter doesn't have some serious desperation included, I tend to scroll through without deeply reading. Of course creator has right to create whatever he likes, but since we were asked about our honest opinion, I thought it wouldn't offend anyone to share it. 🙂 

Guest IllusiveOne

I for one, though I love extreme bulges, am all for moving forward with the plot. So far things have been a series of somewhat random events that have led to our characters desperate. That's all and good of course, but I think laying the groundwork for and beginning a solid narrative while ALSO having the characters desperate is perfectly fine IMO

Also from an in universe standpoint, the girls need a bit of a break. Just because they don't get bulging doesn't mean they don't get desperate ;)

Well, I’m not going to have extreme desperation for a while, but I’ll probably still have some ‘mild’ desperation...

In the meantime, I was drawing an image of Emily, and I got an idea for an extreme desperation story! So for anyone wanting a bit more, here you go!

keep in mind, the story doesn’t exactly follow the image, because I drew it and came up with the story afterwards, but it’s similar!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Cr-XvWL_pqSezHlhwejWIqWGgD6zCeBO25uihcq53I

Also, from what I can say now, while the main story will be more focused on, the main story, for a while, I might draw the occasional, massive, aching, pulsating, filling, practically bursting bladder bulge and post it here, again, not as a part of the story, but just as a bit of fun!

-Phen out!

(ps, I don’t know if it was obvious but this story doesn’t actually happen. It’s not linked to the real Zone Pink at all, it’s just a short story)