Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

“We should finish the roof, it needs to get done, so we might as well do it now.” Olivia decided.

“Alright! Yeah, we can do that. Oh also, did you decide on our clothing situation? Are you going to put your clothes back on?” Emily asked.

“C-can you stay naked?” Olivia asked nervously.

“Of course! Does this mean you’re putting your clothes on, though?” Emily asked.

“I-I don’t have to! If you don’t want them on, then I won’t put them on…” Olivia said.

“Olivia, do what you’re comfortable with! I’m naked because I’m comfortable with being naked around you. I know you aren’t, so you can put your clothes back on.” Emily said.

“Yeah, but I’d love to be comfortable around you… I really like you, and I feel like I should be completely comfortable when I’m with you, but I’m so embarrassed to be naked…” Olivia said.

“Don’t think it’s bad that you don’t want to be naked! I’m the weird one here! Most people wouldn’t feel comfortable standing around naked with anyone! I’m probably a bit of an exhibitionist. I wouldn’t want to be naked in the middle of that desert town, but I kinda like being naked around you…” Emily said, blushing.

“D-do you want me to be naked?” Olivia asked.

“I want you to be happy.” Emily replied, smiling.

“Yeah I know that, but would you prefer if I were naked?” Olivia asked.

“Stop trying to please me! Do whatever you want!” Emily said.

“Well, I want to reach your level of comfort with nudity. I want to enjoy being naked, like you! Right now, I want to cover up all of my sensitive areas, I don’t want anyone to see them, but I really wish I didn’t care! I want the freedom of being naked, but I’m still embarrassed and uncomfortable by it. I’m going to stay naked until I like it. That’s what I want.” Olivia answered.

“If that’s really what you want, that’s great! If you really feel uncomfortable though, please put your clothes on. I don’t want you to be unhappy.” Emily said, giving Olivia a gentle hug.

“Nnggg, naked hugging is a no from me right now, sorry.” Olivia said, turning a little red. Emily giggled.

“Wait, Olivia, do you have any idea how we would make a gutter? What can we use to make pipes?” Emily asked.

“We could carve wood into half circles and let the water flow down them.” Olivia suggested.

“Would it rot?” Emily asked

“Would it?” Olivia questioned.

“What about stone? We could use that.” Emily suggested.

“Good luck carving that much stone with an axe.” Olivia said.

“Maybe we just need better equipment? A pickaxe would be nice, or maybe a chisel.” Emily decided.

“Emily we don’t have either of those. We have to think of something else.” Olivia said

“What about the snake dungeon? That gives us random junk now, maybe it will give us some pipes?” Emily suggested.

“That could happen, but it most likely won’t. We need a better idea.” Olivia said.

“I feel like this happens way too often. We need access to better materials. We keep having to think of cheap alternatives to things we had in our old lives, but if we just had some more stuff to work with, we would probably be fine. Instead of finishing the roof, I say we try to find ways of obtaining metals, or other materials.” Emily said.

“I wanna get this done now though.” Olivia said. Emily lowered her eyebrows.

“How about we split up, then? I go look for things, and you try to make a gutter with what we already have.” Emily said.

“Both of those tasks would go much more smoothly if we were together though. Maybe we should try and weigh the pros and cons of both ideas and decide to stay or split up?” Olivia suggested.

“Nah, this part just started. I’m not cutting it short like that. I’m going to look for a cave entrance, bye.” Emily said, packing things into her inventory.

“What?! Last time we did that, it took us so long! If we want materials, they need to be close by!” Olivia said. Emily didn’t stop. Olivia looked at her in a confused and frustrated manner. Emily stood up when she was finished, and walked out of the two doorways, and into the open.

“Emily! What are you doing?!” Olivia called out.

“I’m going to search the nearby cliffs extensively. There has to be something that we missed. We didn’t look too hard. Hold your bladder until I get back, I want something to look forward to when I return, because a gutter system will not be welcoming me.” Emily said, leaving.

“Emily, you were being so nice earlier, why are you being so mean now?” Olivia asked.

“I’m not being mean, I’m just trying to leave quickly. I’m sorry if I’m coming off as a jerk right now, but this will help a ton, and I really think you should join me.” Emily apologized.

“Hey, just don’t pee yourself in shock when you come back to see a gutter fully constructed. I want something to look forward to as well, and it sure as hell won’t be a mine.” Olivia joked. Emily smiled.

“So, not even a day later and we’re already holding our pee again?” Emily asked.

“Light hold. You’ll give up in a few hours, and be back by nightfall.” Olivia said.

“I’ll be back by nightfall with an inventory full of fuck you!” Emily yelled, laughing.

Olivia waved goodbye, smiling, already thinking of ways to make an impressive looking gutter to rub in Emily’s face. Emily left thinking about all of the blind spots in the mountains waiting to be discovered.

PART 1: Olivia

Olivia waved goodbye to Emily, sighing. She laughed to herself, about the silliness of the competition between her and Emily. If Emily finds a nearby source of good loot, that’s fantastic! And if Olivia builds a great gutter system without Emily’s stuff, then that’s great! Nobody loses here, but they still felt the need to playfully compete against each other.

‘Oh well,’ Olivia thought. ‘I’m smarter than Emily, a little, so this should be easy.’ Olivia felt mean for calling herself smarter, though. Emily’s idea to get better materials for projects like these was a great idea. Olivia didn’t feel smarter than her, but Emily insisted on it. Maybe Emily was just trying to make her feel good? She felt terrible about how often Emily has to take pity on her.

‘Maybe I can prove myself with this. I’ve got to.’

Olivia acted on her first idea. She would take the longer pieces of wood that Emily brought back, chop them in half, and carve a hole on top. This would create a half pipe that water can flow into, and then flow down the pipe and into a water container. She wasn’t sure what she would use to contain the water just yet, but she kept it on her mind while constructing everything. An hour passed, and she had all of the piping ready, she just had to get it into place. For this, she used pebbles she found on the ground, ‘sandpapered’ (wood bark for a long time) them down until they were sharp needles, and used them like nails. Nailing the whole thing together, she had a functioning gutter system in just six hours. Those nails took a while though! She couldn’t wait for Emily to get back with boatloads of new supplies! She was so excited to show her what she created. So excited, in fact, she wanted to do more. Suddenly, Olivia got a flow of creativity, and ideas for so many decorations for their house. Glassless windows, a way to make a door, fencing for the garden, an awning attached from the roof, and even more. She knew she had time before Emily got back, but not enough time to do all of that. She decided she would make the door, as it had been a long time coming anyway.

It took her a long time to prepare the wood and stone for the door as well, and she was sweating a lot. She got thirsty and went inside to grab a water, but remembered the bladder competition she lost. She instead grabbed a bottle of Emily’s pee from the chest. It was in an inventory, so it was fresh like it just came out of her. Olivia drank it, very, very much enjoying the knowledge of where it came from, but upset that it wasn’t very hydrating. Especially because she was so hot from working all day, she wanted a cool drink, but piss was warm, so that didn’t help with the heat. She got back to working on the door, more hydrated than earlier, not feeling very refreshed, but with the hot image of Emily peeing into her open mouth on her mind.

C3635752-7D0E-47DF-AB47-91563A2B4390.thumb.jpeg.d20836c3cc74aeaec3b7942324818483.jpeg

“Done!” Olivia shouted out loud a long time later. The curtain they used for so long had finally been replaced. The blanket was now added to their storage, and a fancy new door was in place. The sky was still pink, so Olivia had time before Emily returned.

Olivia hadn’t peed since she let everything out the night before, and was starting to fill up a little. Both girls enjoyed the feeling of their bladders filling. Olivia partially wished they never got comfortable about peeing around each other, so that they would be desperate to pee way more often. Moving on to the windows, Olivia rubbed her tummy a little. No bulge yet, but she might have one in a few hours. She used the hatchet to cut holes in the walls. She imagined where a second floor could eventually go in the bedroom, and cut out holes based around that, too. By the time she finished this, the sky was beginning to take a purple tint. She looked around in the mountains trying to spot Emily, but with no luck. Wherever Emily was, she was staying there for the night. Olivia shrugged and patted her belly. With both pats, she felt her bladder yell at her in pain. She giggled, and patted once more, even harder, giving a little jump this time. She sprawled out on the bed, yawned, and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, she decided she would get the awning done. Maybe she could get the fence done before Emily returns home, too! She even thought of a few more smaller details to add. Olivia was happy about her complete house renovation. It took a long time to prepare all of the materials to make it, but it was looking really good! She attached some long boards as supports for a mini roof above the door, and constructed a mini-roof to go over said door. Last minute, she changed her design so that it bent around and continued onto the side of the house. She added supports on that side, and nailed everything together. She wiped a bit of sweat off of her forehead. This really was taking a long time, and where was Emily? She hoped Emily would be back before sundown tonight, she wasn’t sure her little bladder could take three days of holding so soon. She didn’t drink a ton of water beforehand like last time, so her bladder wasn’t rapidly filling, but it was starting to get pretty full! She had a slight bulge at this point, and working was becoming painful. Once she finished the fence around the garden, she would rest and wait for Emily to return. Not sure how big the garden would be in the future, she overcompensated and made the fence really big. After many hours, Olivia stood back and admired the new look of the house. It really looked like a home now. Olivia was more than proud of herself. She couldn’t wait for Emily to see.

She missed Emily.

084C539F-10DF-4D4F-8C49-ED314E4E87F6.thumb.jpeg.c03262d1384d2712fa93eadce94e7d05.jpeg

Olivia laid down on the bed after finishing the fence. She was so tired. The bed might smell like sweat, but it already smells like piss, so who cares. It wasn’t night time, it was still around noon, but Olivia feel asleep anyway. The room wasn’t pitch black anymore, (not that that mattered because they lit it up with their inventories and I always drew it lit up anyway) it had windows that let light in. Despite the light, Olivia was still able to fall asleep.

She awoke a few hours later to a pain in her lower body. She knew what it was, but ignored it. She stood up, yawning, and walked outside to see if Emily had returned yet. The sky was becoming purple, but there were still a few hours until night time. Olivia rubbed her tummy anxiously. Was Emily alright? Did something happen to her, or was she really taking her time searching the mountains? Olivia hoped she would remember their promise about not peeing. Emily wouldn’t fill up nearly as quickly as Olivia, and wouldn’t notice any pain yet, but Olivia was starting to become very full. She moaned quietly, feeling terribly desperate to pee. She could hold it easily, but would have preferred not to. She wasn’t ready for such a serious hold, she had no idea what was taking Emily so long. Part of her wondered if she should go out looking for Emily, but if Emily returns home while Olivia is looking, Emily will wonder what happened and will look for Olivia. An endless cycle of the girls looking for each other would ensue, and neither of them would ever pee. Olivia had to stay here. Surely Emily would be back tomorrow, right?

9AFFEB22-19EE-48B0-BF21-05334C2DBC7A.thumb.jpeg.50de45e22dcad4f1a1b93cc7c4d1cb0b.jpeg

I meant to add a stone welcome mat in front of the door but forgot to draw it. I won’t be drawing the house too often, but when I do, it should probably be there

also, I drew the house with strong shadows, but because of how light comes from the sky, it would most likely always be overcast, so there would never be strong directional shadows like that. Cel shading overcast would not look like overcast though, and I’ve already shown that I don’t know or care about how light works, so just pretend that it’s overcast.

PART 2: Emily

Leaving Olivia behind to work on the gutter, Emily set out to find a nearby cave. Last time they looked for something, their plan was to cover as much ground as possible, so they walked in the valley between the mountain ranges. This time, Emily would hike up the mountains, and look in the surrounding area for something interesting. There would be so much that they missed last time, that surely something is here, right? She was happy to have went to the bladder dungeon though. They got amazing loot from it, and she strengthened her bladder some more. She wondered if there were more dungeons for different purposes. Maybe for all of the different colored bars? Or maybe all of them for holding pee? Emily partially hoped she would find another bladder themed dungeon. She would hold way more this time. She had to out-do Olivia. Not because she didn’t want Olivia to have held more than her, she was glad that Olivia actually did better relatively. If she wanted to carry them through the dungeon, though, she had to be stronger. Maybe hold up to four hundred percent? She shuddered just thinking about a bladder that full. The pain would be horrible, absolutely unbearable. But imagine how hot it would be? Emily’s thoughts started changing, she was sure Olivia had the pain tolerance to hold that much. Imagine if she had Emily’s strength too? That bladder bulge would be immense! Emily drooled a little, all she wanted to do was to squeeze a bulge as big as herself. It wouldn’t be that big, and she knew that, but for sexual fantasies, that’s not impossible, right?

7806DF7F-A9C3-490E-962B-AA1546BE8B6A.thumb.jpeg.d5a686c1dc551e04822e87bf1858ff77.jpeg

Emily hadn’t come across anything yet. An hour after setting out, she found no cave entrances, dungeons, or buildings. She had barely covered any of the ground she set out for, though. She looked back in the direction of where the house was, to try and catch a glimpse of Olivia, but she just saw a very far away forest.

Emily laughed a little, thinking about the last conversation they had. If she came home to a functional gutter, that would be great! She shouldn’t be competing with Olivia on this, but if she doesn’t find a cave, and Olivia makes a gutter, then Olivia wins. Olivia needed to win. Emily was determined to find something useful, but at least if she didn’t, Olivia would be able to say that she was right, and feel good about herself.

An hour later, Emily realized she left the chest back at the house. She wouldn’t be able to carry much back, but that wasn’t the end of the world. As long as she found what she was looking for, they could always go there with containers. She wasn’t two hours away from the house, she was just carefully scanning things, and looking in a circular path around everything.

An hour later, and Emily was three hours in. She hadn’t expected to find anything at this point, so she wasn’t upset, but it really was taking a while, and it was pretty hot that day! She kept looking around, going up and down the mountain side, looking behind every bigger-than-herself rock, and moving forward the whole time. It would make sure that she didn’t miss anything, but it was taking a long time.

A few hours later and Emily still hadn’t found anything. She was beginning to give up on looking. At the top of one of the mountain peaks, she looked down at the forest Olivia was in. It looked tiny. She sat down, giving her legs a rest. The sky was becoming purple, it was getting late. She decided she would sleep on top of the mountain. Nothing would kill her from up here, probably, and she didn’t have the energy to walk back to Olivia.

(I’m sorry about this one, it turns out I absolutely suck at drawing these kinds of things)

24360FE0-51C2-4D28-89AB-C1A75977578B.thumb.jpeg.b52f7e4cdcf245353c1659bfef7467ff.jpeg

She slept very badly.

She was sleeping on nothing but dirt and rock, and it was cold. For how hot the day was, it sure was cold that night. Emily wished she didn’t stay naked. She managed to fall asleep, but not after a long time freezing on the ground.

At least she woke up the next morning. It occurred to her that some things can live in the mountains, and she could’ve been attacked, but she wasn’t. She felt awake, though.

Before heading down again, she was curious, and decided to look over the peak of the mountain to see what was on the other side.

Looking over, she was a little disappointed to just see more mountains. It made sense, but she hoped to see something interesting. She continued on.

She started thinking about Olivia an hour or two into her search for anything. She missed being around her. She wished Olivia would’ve come with her, but she didn’t. Surely, she would’ve made a gutter in this time, right? Maybe Emily should call it quits and head back. She was lonely, and tired.

She didn’t, though. Emily kept looking. She knew Olivia was comfortable back at home, and didn’t care about herself very much at the moment. She would do this for Olivia. She would do this for both of them in the future. They needed this, and Olivia would be fine. Emily wasn’t going to die out here, she was just going to be really bored and tired for a very long time. Eventually, she would come across something, scope it out a bit, and then finally go home and give Olivia a big hug. Because of their strange inner compass, they would be able to find that place later, so Emily didn’t have to worry about leaving without taking anything.

Much much later, Emily saw something out of the corner of her eye. She excitedly ran over to it, and found a sizeable hole in the ground. It had a rocky slope, going down, and forward.

It was a cave entrance!

Emily hurried down, to take a look around. She opened her inventory to light the dark cave up, and noticed her bladder at 36 percent. She must have a strong bladder, it had been over a day since she last peed, and she barely even had to go. Looking around, she noticed some off-color rock that shined a little more from the light. She didn’t know what it was, but it was definitely some ore or metal. She kept looking, and found a brick. It was made of stone, and had a little bit chipped away. She looked around, moving her inventory, and saw nothing on the walls beside her, or on the ceiling, but stayed alert. Something man made was down here. She hoped nobody was living in this cave. She didn’t want company. If that one guy who’s name she could never remember came back, that would be alright. She really just wanted to live with Olivia, and not worry about anyone else. She continued walking, and saw a few more bricks with larger chips. Further still and some had cracks, some were split in half, and some were crumbled. Was there a cave in that destroyed all of these bricks? Why were they all the way out here? Did this happen recently? Maybe I can save someone in the rubble!

Emily didn’t want company, but didn’t want someone to die just because they didn’t want company, either. Living in a remote forest, barely anyone comes here, but living in a remote mountain, nobody will ever find you. Except for whoever happens to be living in that remote forest nearby. Emily rushed forward, and found a stone wall with a ton of bricks missing. She stepped inside, and shined her inventory light on a familiar sight. There were doorways, with lettering. This was the same as the bladder dungeon Olivia and Emily visited a week or two ago. This time, however, only one doorway was caved in. Emily looked around, and saw that the doors were for energy, hunger, thirst, lust, guilt, desperation, health, temperature, and breath. Emily thought that the last dungeon had difficulties in the writings, but the author of this story must have changed his mind.

Emily realized that she had options this time. She couldn’t pick hunger, because that one was caved in, but she could choose any of the other ones and do that one. Surely thirst would have to be the easiest, right? As long as she got out of there in a day or two, she would be fine! Maybe it gave the worst rewards. She wasn’t sure. Looking around, the room with the paths wasn’t centered in the cave. Part of it was in the wall, and part of it was away from the side of the cave. Emily walked out of the room, and looked around the back of it, but the room ended right where the doorways were. She could even see through the doorways from this side.

She walked through one from the opposite side, and nothing happened, but when she turned around, the doorway led into an empty stone room, like last time, but that room wasn’t on the other side of the wall. Walking through must have sent them to some other place, somewhere else in the simulation. Or maybe in a different simulation. Emily wasn’t sure.

She looked around. Maybe she could hurry up and do the thirst room and come back to Olivia with at least a little bit of loot. She approached the door, when suddenly the announcer voice spoke.

“You have already chosen the room for desperation. That is the only option you may choose from now on.” It said.

“What?! Why? I want to explore a bit, do some of the other challenges! I already did that one!” Emily shouted. The voice did not respond.

“Are you listening to me?!” Emily yelled. She walked towards the door again, and heard the voice call out.

“You have already chosen the room for desperation. That is the only option you may choose from now on.” It said.

“You just said that! Are you a prerecorded message?!” Emily asked.

No response. She put her head against the doorway and heard rushing water. Since it was the thirst room, she assumed that the water would be there too, to taunt whoever went in. She walked to the energy door. She had no idea what she would hear, but it wouldn’t be running water. She listened in, and heard running water.

Suddenly, she realized that for her, all of the rooms led to the dungeon of desperation. She literally couldn’t enter another room. Since she already completed that dungeon, the golden plugs would be useless to her, so she had no reason to do it again. Plus, she just realized, Olivia would be worried about her if she went into a dungeon and didn’t return for a few days. That wasn’t even her plan! For some reason, being in this room with the paths and doorways made her forget about her scouting mission and want to do the dungeon again. But she remembered now, so she walked out of the room and continued through the cave. She found more ores, and a few colorful ones. She didn’t hit a dead end, but a crosspath. She decided now would be a good time to turn around and return to Olivia.

As she passed by the room with the paths and doorways, however, an urge came about her. She really wanted to go into the dungeon. It wouldn’t take long, right? She would be back, and would have a way fuller bladder for Olivia to have fun with. Surely Olivia wouldn’t be mad at her if she came back with a bursting belly for her to play with, right? Emily approached a doorway, thinking of reasons she should follow through. Olivia would just think it was taking her a while to find something. Before taking the last step, she remembered how she felt earlier. The room was making her want to go in. She really wanted to, but as soon as she would leave the room, she would forget all about it. She just had to leave the room. She just had to convince herself to turn around. She could just come back to the dungeon later, she told herself. Olivia needs her right now. She thought about Olivia getting worried about her, and managed to turn around. She didn’t have to be here for any longer. As she started walking for the exit, she felt a bit of dread. The room was right behind her. She would have to walk so far just to get back here again, why not just do it now? But this was just the room getting in her head. As she turned to look back at the door, she tripped on a rock and fell backwards. She got up, but was looking face first in the doorway. This had to be a sign. She would go in, finish as soon as she could, and get back to Olivia with a location for a cave, and a full bladder. She took a step forward. Suddenly, before entering, she remembered that she was already half full. She quickly peed on the floor, until she was empty, and took another step forward. She had to turn back. The closer she got to the door, the more she was mentally sucked into the room. She closed her eyes, and tried to turn around, but as she did, she slipped in the puddle she just made, and fell backwards, directly into the empty stone room.

DBB5EE7B-92EE-4A67-AF34-10C72C015806.thumb.jpeg.a04ef0cd19b9d904d3bfb6a93b634502.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Emily hit the floor with a thud. The previous encounter with the dungeon played through her head as she listened to the water rushing behind the walls. She looked around for some way to bail, but she was locked in. She had one advantage, though. This time, she knew everything. She had already gone through once, she would be so much quicker this time! She could make it out before anything got too full. She emptied her inventory, and stepped through the barrier. One flame appeared. She shuddered, remembering that four people had to enter. She walked back through to account for three more people. As she heard more and more water flow in to account for the additional people, she wondered why the game creator even bothered, since four people had to enter anyway. She also questioned the game design with four people, if there was a scaling factor anyway, why did four people have to enter? She remembered the two rooms with the four buttons, but two people could hit those buttons. She suddenly realized she wouldn’t be able to hit all four buttons alone. She would have to think of a solution when she got there. Walking through the entrance that appeared, Emily thought about the sequence of rooms last time. It started with drinking from a barrel, but that wasn’t necessary, it just revealed a message. Then was it the maze? Emily could hardly remember. None of that mattered, however, because when she walked through, there was an entirely different room she had never seen before. The first thing she noticed was a barrel resting on a large plate of stone. The second thing she noticed, directly above the barrel, made her uneasy. In the wall, was an indent saying “Desperation Dungeon Mark II”

9183F832-4270-4767-B53D-F210744A0638.thumb.jpeg.abddbf0ff7636c2d9247241f5dbf5888.jpeg

This dungeon would not only be different than the first, it would be harder. She would be alone. She would have to take the full force of the dungeon by herself, without Olivia to help with the holding, or to solve puzzles with her wits.

Emily never wanted to be home with Olivia more.

She walked up to the barrel, and noticed a sign that said the following:

“This barrel is full of a strong liquid. A new liquid that wouldn’t exist in real life. It can have strange properties, all related to filling your yellow bar. This one fills you up proportionally to what your bar already is. Since you just entered, it’s probably empty. Since it’s at zero percent, even though you will be drinking a lot of fluid, your bladder will not fill at all. Later in this dungeon, when you are much fuller, this fluid will be your worst nightmare.”

Emily looked at the barrel, labeled: “Omasia”

She nervously started drinking from the barrel. It tasted strange. She couldn’t quite describe the taste, but she really liked it. It was far too dark in the barrel to see what the liquid looked like, though. It felt more viscous than water, but she had no clue if it was more opaque, or if it was any color.

She drank a lot of it. She looked down and her stomach was a little bloated. Opening her inventory, her blue meter was over a hundred, but her yellow meter was still at zero. It was such a weird sensation, too. She was drinking so much, and it definitely felt like it had substance, but she didn’t feel full at all. She could keep drinking, and never stop.

Suddenly, the door beside her opened. Enough liquid had been consumed that the door would open. Since this wasn’t filling her bladder at all, and she really liked the taste, Emily drank a lot more of the liquid. Walking into the next room, Emily discovered a huge room with a giant yellow pool in the middle of it. It looked almost like a pool of pee, but it looked more like yellow jello. It was more translucent than water, and looked thicker, but she dipped a hand in and it flowed like a liquid. Another sign read the following:

“Omasia has another special property that can make you more desperate just from looking at it. It isn’t a permanent desperation, it’ll go away soon after it’s out of your sight, but it is very real while its effects grab hold of you. Omasia will also put pressure on your bladder while it is in contact with the skin covering it, so that combined with the increased desperation makes swimming through it a real pain. You are still completely empty at this point, so you’ll be fine, but you will dread this by the time you leave here.”

Emily swam across, feeling some slight want to pee, but not a lot at all. This frightened her, though, because she was still completely empty. After getting to the other side and walking towards the door, Emily wondered about this dungeon. Clearly Omasia would have a huge role to play in this one, and if she’s dealing with magical desperation water, she wasn’t sure how long she could last without a plug.

The next room had a barrel and a sign again. This sign read:

“Not all Omasia makes you desperate relatively to yourself, though. Drinking from this will make you desperate as if you drank this equivalent in water, but when it turns into pee, that pee will be much denser than normal pee. It will take up less space, but will be slightly harder to hold. One liter of this pee would be equivalent to holding two and a half liters of normal pee. It’s half the size, and just a little harder to hold because of the weight. Whatever you drink in this barrel to open the door, expect the desperation of 2.5x that.”

Emily looked into the barrel a lot more nervously this time. She wasn’t sure how much she would have to drink, but it was going to do some real damage later on. She started drinking, and luckily for her, the door opened up much quicker than in the first room. Her belly started to hurt. Even though it didn’t feel like it filled her, the first Omasia she drank was still there. It was slowly filtering into her bladder, but there was still a lot in her stomach. Despite a bit of it already being in her bladder, she still felt absolutely no desperation, and her bar was at zero. Suddenly, she panicked. Would this scale as she started filling up?! If it was going to stay in her bladder, wouldn’t she start feeling it as she started actually filling up? She didn’t know, and was afraid to find out. Part of her thought that she was just being paranoid. That didn’t really make much sense, but neither does it scaling initially. She decided not to worry about it for now, and to continue onward.

The next room had another barrel and sign.

“This will be the last room like this in this dungeon. There are more properties of Omasia to be discovered, but not in this dungeon. The last one you will be challenged with doesn’t like to mix with other liquids. It’s like oil and water, but when you run out of space in your bladder and it has to start expanding, this stuff is not just going to stay on top. It will move around a lot, when you walk, when more liquid comes in, when something starts pushing on your bladder… when it moves though, the feeling and sound it creates causes desperation to skyrocket. You do not want a lot of this in your system. The more there is, the more it moves, and the louder the sloshing is.”

Emily was afraid of this one. She started drinking from the barrel, and the door opened up very quickly. She was relieved, and walked through. She patted her belly, still waiting for the ridiculous amount of fluid she drank in the first room to filter through. There’s no way it would scale now, right? She had to drink so much! Plus, if it scales with how full she is, but makes her fuller, wouldn’t any amount of desperation cause her to scale infinitely? Emily wouldn’t have a larger bulge, but her need to go would keep increasing forever. She didn’t want to imagine that, especially since bulge size was one of the best parts of desperation.

Walking around in the next room, Emily noticed a series of large cubes all along the walls in a spiral pattern upwards. Some were closer to each other than others, but they were all really slippery.

Emily was afraid of falling, not because she would have to restart, but she was afraid of dying from a fall near the top of the room! She couldn’t mess up once she got higher. She climbed onto the first cube with some difficulty, and when she went to jump onto the second, she slipped and fell on her butt. She got back up, and jumped again, but slipped on the landing this time, and fell again. Emily went from being nervous about falling from the top to being terrified about it. How was she going to do this?! What did this have to do with desperation?!

Emily finally made it to the second cube without falling off. She jumped for the third and barely held on. She leaned over and groaned, her stomach hurt being so full and moving around so much. She also suddenly realized that if the first liquid didn’t scale, her bladder would be much larger compared to her desperation. So much would be filled with liquid that wasn’t making her desperate. How did that work, though? What happens when her bladder is physically full, yet she’s only at 50 percent? Her bladder expanding would feel the same, but she would be at a much lower percentage. She wasn’t sure how it would work, but hoped drinking so much extra wouldn’t end up hurting her later.

Fourth cube, fifth cube, both close calls. The sixth cube, luckily, was fine, but she almost fell off of the seventh cube. With ten in total, she was now seven meters (twenty-three feet) off of the ground. She continued. Eight, nine, and then jumping to the tenth, she slipped again, but only caught the tenth by her finger tips. She was being weighed down by all of the liquid in her, and certain “heavy” body parts. She struggled to pull herself up even a little bit, but managed to get a more stable grip. Once she was more stable, it was a matter of not slipping. She could definitely pull herself up, even with the added water weight. Emily carefully lifted herself up, and crawled on the cube. She sighed in relief, and left the room. Looking down again, she realized the room was all about taking your time and being careful, which would give her fluids extra time to get to her bladder. Her tummy was feeling better, and her bladder was still “empty.” She knew she would not feel this way again for a long time.

28D87A18-43BC-4827-8D8C-969B65353E5A.thumb.jpeg.60268e2d72f610429ed5ed61a4355990.jpeg

PART 4: Olivia

Emily wasn’t back. Three days had passed, and Olivia wasn’t sure what was going on. She had to pee, and Emily wasn’t back. She completely remodeled the entire house, which she was super proud of, but Emily wasn’t there to joke with her, to do some heavy lifting, to smile at her occasionally. Olivia didn’t even care about her filling bladder, she was worried about Emily. It was a massive mountain range, but surely Emily should’ve been back by now, right? Did someone set a trap up there and Emily is stuck? Did she get killed by a wild animal in her sleep? Was she ambushed by a group of scouts from the desert town and is being taken as a prisoner?!

Olivia sat on the bed, biting her nails. She couldn’t look for Emily. If she left and Emily came back while Olivia was looking for her, Emily would assume something happened, and would go out looking for Olivia as well. They would never find each other. Not to mention, neither of them would empty their bladders.

Olivia knew that waiting at the house had to be the only option. Maybe Emily was just still scouting around the mountains. It was a ton of ground to cover, so maybe it’s just taking a long time.

Olivia felt guilty staying home and doing nothing, though. Emily could be trapped or dying, and Olivia wasn’t doing anything to even try to help her. Olivia wasn’t brave enough to even try to help, though. Whatever got Emily would have an even easier time getting Olivia, surely.

A painful surge from her bladder was a great motivator, though. She promised she wouldn’t let out a drop until Emily returned, and she would keep that promise, if it meant holding it for the rest of her eternity in Zone Pink. Olivia stood up, feeling a little more confident, and decided to look for Emily. They have some weird inner compass, so maybe if Olivia follows her gut, she’ll end up finding Emily.

One hour of walking in a random direction later, and Olivia’s gut was telling her she was wrong. Her bladder was telling her she would never find Emily and should give up now. Her heart was telling her she just had to keep going, Emily was here somewhere. Olivia kept walking, losing hope, but staying persistent. As she was about to turn around and pick another direction, however, she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. A hole in the ground, leading to some underground cave. Olivia decided to go in, because if Emily wasn’t here, Olivia was at least able to find what Emily was looking for.

A short distance into the cave was a room made of stone. There was a hole in it with bricks laying everywhere around it. Looking inside, there were multiple doorways, each with distinct text. One of the doorways was caved in, and another had light pouring from it. Olivia was immediately attracted to the doorway with the light. Inside, she saw a room with some metal armor, and a double bladed sword. She gasped and ran it, realizing this was Emily’s equipment. Olivia was surprised to see all four torches already lit up, and the doorway open. Olivia left all of her equipment in the room. Opening her inventory to remove it, she was weary of her already full bladder, but she would hold it for Emily. Plus, she wasn’t sure if this room counted or not, so she might not be able to pee anyway.

Olivia walked through different rooms, reading signs in each one. The doors were all open, though. There were barrels with some liquid called “Omasia” in it. Olivia took note of the different properties it could have, but didn’t drink any. She entered a room with a pool of yellow liquid, and her hands shot between her legs. The moment she entered the room, she became much more aware of her full bladder. She read the sign, realizing that looking at this form of omasia made her more desperate. When it came in contact with the skin covering her bladder, though, it would press on it, making her even more desperate. Olivia mentally prepared herself, and then jumped in to the pool of omasia to swim across. She almost immediately screamed in desperation as her bladder seemingly contracted on itself. Her vision was blurred by the liquid in her eyes, and her bladder was moments away from bursting. She crawled out of the other side, bumping her bladder into the ledge on the way out. She wiped her eyes and laid down for a moment. She let out a few moans and let herself calm down.

Continuing onward, she eventually came across a room with ten huge blocks. They were arranged in a spiral, and there was another room at the top. She tried climbing up, but slipped and fell on the first block. She scrambled back up and tried again. After multiple failed attempts, she eventually made it the whole way to the top. She sighed and rubbed her bladder. That task was hard for even a normal person, but it was almost impossible for someone as desperate as her.

She somehow hadn’t leaked a drop yet. She had willpower, but not strength. Her pussy would give out soon. She had to get a plug.

In the next room, Olivia saw a puzzle on the wall that was already completed. She walked through a doorway, and saw the one thing she had been wanting to see more than anything for days.

“Emily!” Olivia yelled, running over to her best friend. Emily turned around suddenly, shocked that Olivia was here.

“Oh Emily I’m so glad to see you!” Olivia said, giving Emily a hug. Emily squeezed back, but stopped when she heard a painful moan.

“Olivia! Why are you here?! H-how are you here? A-and what is a bulge doing down there so early in the dungeon?!” Emily asked, confused and definitely startled.

“I was so worried about you that I decided to look for you myself! Somehow I was able to find you with our strange inner compass thing.” Olivia said.

“That’s fantastic, and we really need to look into that more, b-but why are you so full already?” Emily asked, concerned.

“We said we wouldn’t pee until you got back, so I didn’t!” Olivia said, smiling.

“Oh Olivia I totally forgot! I’m so sorry! I peed before I came in here!” Emily apologized, feeling terrible.

“W-wait… why did you come in here? I thought the plan was to find this place but not go in.” Olivia said

“It messed with my mind, I had no choice.” Emily said.

Olivia looked around the room to see two levers on opposite sides of the room.

“Emily, h-how long have you been in this room?” Olivia asked.

“A few hours. I gave up on trying to press both levers at the same time an hour ago. I accepted my fate and sat in the middle of the room. I could not be happier to see you right now, Olivia! B-but we need to do something about your bladder! It’s my fault it’s that full, y-you should be empty right now!” Emily said.

“Emily, s-stop trying to do this kind of thing for me! My bladder is full, it will keep getting fuller, I will be in a ton of pain, but I can live with that! It’s a good pain! I love the feeling! I know you do, too! At some point it gets too much to handle, but I’d absolutely love to have the willpower to keep enjoying it past then, because that must be the best feeling in the world! What I’m trying to say, though, is to let me hold my own pee! If we get a funnel plug like last time, let me wear it! Let me hold all of our pee!” Olivia pleaded. Emily shook her head.

“Olivia, you are very special to me. I don’t want anything to happen to you. I want to be the strong water tank of a person to keep your out of danger, and to keep you from feeling the pain of a full bladder. I want to be your bodyguard/toilet, if you understand what I mean. Please don’t let yourself get hurt for me!” Emily asked.

Olivia tried to coax Emily out of that thought, but she knew it was futile. She couldn’t just argue with Emily and hope for results. She had to convince her, slowly but surely. If there was a funnel plug, Emily would get it and carry them through the dungeon again. Once they got home though, Olivia would prove herself. She had a plan already. She would make sure Emily didn’t pee until they got home, and whatever she had in her bladder, Olivia would transfer to hers, and hold while she got Emily to try to get her to break. Olivia drooled a little just thinking about it.

“Oh no, I recognize that look in your eyes. Plus, your hair’s drooping. You’re horny.” Emily said.

“I-it’s th-that obvious?!” Olivia stuttered, caught entirely off guard. She noticed her fingers had wandered down a bit while she thought that as well. But if she was horny, wouldn’t she start becoming dominant? She definitely wasn’t feeling dominant right now at all, in fact, she had never felt more submissive! All she could think about right now was Emily pumping her bladder full of a gallon of pee, and then stomping it into the ground. She shuddered in excitement thinking about it.

“Olivia, are you okay? If you’re going to be horny, are you at least going to be functional?” Emily asked.

“Y-yes of c-course!” Olivia said, snapping back to reality. She would get her hands on that funnel plug no matter what. She needed to. Emily would never agree to emptying herself into Olivia and torturing her. Olivia had to get the funnel first and make it seem like the dungeon’s fault.

Part of her wondered why she was feeling heavily submissive, and why she was taking such a dominant approach to being submissive. Her horny self confused even her. She hoped she could at least control herself enough to help in the dungeon. She gave a weak smile at Emily.

“Olivia, is there anything I can do to calm you down?” Emily asked.

“Probably not… just looking at you makes my heart pound.” Olivia answered.

Emily blushed. Even Horny Olivia could be cute, and Emily loved that. She wanted to get out of that dungeon as soon as possible. Enough with the pee holding, Emily just wanted to go adventuring and exploring with her favorite person in the world. She smiled at Olivia, who blushed and smiled back.

Emily and Olivia pulled the levers at the same time, and the door opened. Olivia hurried in, hopeful for a funnel-plug like last time. Instead, was a room that looked shockingly different from the rest of the dungeon. The walls were made of glass with sloshing and churning omasia behind them. Emily felt quite a bit of discomfort while entering the room, but Olivia gasped in horror. She squeezed her legs together, barely managing to hold everything in, and breathed quickly to try and gain the strength to pry them apart again.

“Emily, I absolutely need this plug! If we get the choice, c-can I please have it?” Olivia requested.

“Oh Olivia, I can use the plug and you can just let some out into me, like last time!” Emily replied. Olivia knew she had to spin it someway where Emily thought it would benefit Olivia even the slightest by giving her the plug.

“Emily, if I don’t have the plug, then I have to constantly concentrate on not leaking! I know you want the plug all for yourself, but you’re stronger than me! I can’t hold much more without it!” Olivia said. Emily widened her eyes, feeling horrible.

“I-I’m so sorry! I-I never thought about that! Of course I’ll let you have the plug! You deserve it, I’m s-sorry!” Emily apologized. Olivia definitely felt guilty after that. She made Emily feel selfish, when she couldn’t possibly care more about Olivia.

Emily walked towards a button that she saw on the other side of the wall. In order to press it, she had to stand in a chamber alone, pull two handles down, and have both feet on the floor. The button was not very far into the wall, and there was a huge round hole around it. The only way to press the button would be with a bladder bulge. Unfortunately, the golden liquid ran in front of the button. Emily tried her best to reach the button, but just wasn’t full enough yet.

“Oh, I’m way fuller than you right now, I’ll press the button!” Olivia said, walking towards it.

“But the omasia will run right along your bladder!” Emily warned.

“Well, either I press the button, or we never leave this room.” Olivia said, motioning for Emily to exit the chamber. She walked in, grabbed the handles, and inserted her bulge into the space with the button. She felt the liquid hit against her skin, and as she pressed her sensitive, bloated bladder bulge against the button, she simultaneously felt the liquid squeeze on her. 

7FCAB561-FE19-498A-A7EA-53E9E8204A35.thumb.jpeg.668459c47fdeb166c5396489cdcbc114.jpeg

She yelped, and leaked a few drops for the first time. Those drops went right back to her, in a much higher quantity. She exited the chamber and Emily ran over to comfort her immediately. She rubbed her bulge and whispered pleasant sounds in her ear. Olivia’s guilt from earlier got worse, and she considered forgetting the whole thing for Emily, but then realized that if she got the plug, Emily wouldn’t have to hold anything, and Olivia would be helping her so much! Olivia was determined to get the plug now. She absolutely had to make it up to Emily once they got out. Olivia hated the thought of Emily beating herself up because of Olivia’s lust-driven manipulation.

Walking into the next room from the now open door, Olivia saw her new favorite room in the dungeon. There was a shrine with a funnel hooked up to a pink plug. There were four spaces again. Emily and Olivia stood with one foot on each space like last time, but were both already heavy enough to start the picking process. Olivia wouldn’t be able to choose, but very much hoped she would get it.

Finally a choice for you! This isn’t completely pre-planned! Who should end up getting the plug?

Olivia! She wants to feel the pleasure of such a full bladder being tortured and squeezed, without worrying about leakage. Plus, this way, Emily won’t have to feel any pain!

Emily! She’s stronger than Olivia, she should hold all of the liquid! Plus, Olivia was just trying to trick her for the painful feeling. Emily will make sure Olivia doesn’t ever have to suffer

48205CBA-DCF4-47AE-B373-1B11901EC894.thumb.jpeg.4e14965ad50c6ef017e9cc570fc36525.jpeg16DB697A-B2E2-466A-9E0A-3AB27A896C18.thumb.jpeg.9cda38d244c4e4e3d87d8c57c922121e.jpeg

Guest IllusiveOne

I'm going to say Olivia, but with the hope that Emily chooses to shoulder the responsibility as the dungeon proceeds and try to hold without the plug ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Part 5

Emily left the room with the cubes feeling frustrated. The room had nothing to do with desperation. It was simply delaying her. She went on into the next room to find panels on the wall. She remembered a room like this last time, with a pipe system that had to be reconstructed. Olivia was the one who solved it last time, and Emily knew she would be a better fit for something like this. She had no idea what she was even looking at. There were panels of different colors. She touched one, and it changed color. She touched it again, and it became a different color. She touched a few, and they all became different colors. Blue, red, green, purple, orange, yellow, white, and black. Emily wasn’t particularly fond of looking at the color yellow right now, it was putting her bladder a little on edge. She touched a yellow one to change it to another color, but when she did, a quick shower of liquid poured on her. The liquid blurred her eyes, but as soon as she saw it, she felt her desperation rise higher. She realized what it was in horror as the liquid came into contact with her bladder.

Contracting in on itself, and being tortured by both the yellow panels and the omasia in her eyes, Emily’s bladder sent terrible pain through her body, despite still being relatively empty. The omasia that proportionally wasn’t making her any more desperate was still taking up space, and a lot of it. When her bladder squeezed in, that lack of space was magnified, and her liquids barely had room to slosh around. Hearing the contents of her bladder slosh around wasn’t helping her, either.

Emily made a note not to press any of the yellow panels.

She started pressing panels until they all turned yellow, once accidentally pressing yellow again. She gasped as she was showered by omasia again. The painful grasp on her bladder was just as unbearable this time, but she was looking at way more yellow this time, so she felt even more desperate than during the first shower. She clenched her muscles as hard as she could, tightening her shaking legs together. She made sure not to leak a drop.

Pressing the rest of the panels, the whole wall was full of yellow panels, which made Emily’s bladder yearn for exposing all of the yellow inside of it. After a moment of the wall being yellow, it suddenly became white, and black text started fading in. Emily looked at the screens angrily, realizing that the game creator used comic sans as the font. He clearly did this on purpose.

Reading the text, it simply said:

“Don’t let any spill.”

‘Any of what?’ Emily thought to herself, before hearing muffled rushing water behind her. She turned around and a pipe had emerged from the wall. She sprinted over to it, and put her mouth around the pipe. It was surprisingly clean. Suddenly, liquid burst from the pipe and filled Emily’s mouth. She gulped down several mouthfuls before the stream slowed. The taste was unmistakable. It was more of the proportional omasia, no doubt. This time it would be filling her at around 30% efficiency. Still not much at all, she was just afraid of the space it would take up in her bladder. She also realized that the desperation she felt earlier from the showers was with her bladder 30% full. She dreaded 100% full, but this dungeon was worse, and she was alone, so she would almost definitely make it to a 300% full bladder! She couldn’t even fathom what the contact omasia would feel like then.

Walking into the next room, there were two levers on opposite sides. She walked over to one, and pulled it. Nothing happened. She walked over to the other one, but the first one went back up as soon as she took her hand away. She pulled the first one down, and keeping her hand on it for as long as she could, she sprinted to the other one, but missed it by a second. She stretched her wingspan out as much as she possibly could, but couldn’t reach the other side. She kept trying for way longer than she should have, but nothing worked. She just couldn’t pull both levers at the same time. She sat in the middle of the room, one hand on her growing bulge, the other balled up in a fist on the floor. She couldn’t believe she had been defeated just from lacking a partner. She missed her partner so much. And to think, nobody would ever come by this mountain. Emily would die of thirst if she didn’t purposefully mess up the last room to drink the omasia. She couldn’t imagine what the contact stuff would do if it got in her system, though. In a week or two, she would starve to death, but not before her bladder reached ridiculously full levels from drinking pure omasia. Tears streamed from her eyes as she thought of Olivia, waiting patiently at home, for weeks.

“It takes a long time to search mountains! She’ll be home any day now!” Olivia would think. Emily wanted so badly to just squeeze Olivia in her arms. She wanted to kiss her, or even just see her. This would be a shameful death. Starving to death with an inhumanly bloated corpse in the easiest room in the dungeon. Emily cried for over an hour. She layed down, and tried to get her mind off of it. Maybe she could enjoy her last few days. She likes being full and desperate, so maybe she could take advantage of her predicament. She rubbed her tummy, and patted it occasionally. She walked back into the previous room. The white panels had turned yellow again, and Emily’s 30% was feeling a lot more like 90%. She smacked her belly, looking directly at the yellow wall. She cried out in pleasure, and smacked herself again. She moaned loudly, smacking herself a third time. She grabbed at her pussy with one hand, and made the other hand into a fist, and shoved it into her bulge with as much force as she could. With every millimeter she was able to advance inward, her moans became increasingly louder. Her whole body was shaking as her rock hard bladder couldn’t be punched inward any further. She pulled her hand away from her, and with all of the strength it took to shove into herself, punched the same spot. She yelled in pain and pleasure, coming dangerously close to peeing herself. She giggled, happy that she could find joy in such a hopeless situation. She walked to the pipe and stuck her tongue inside, trying to lick up any drops that might still be in there. She suddenly started moaning as she kissed the mouth of the pipe, and licked around the entrance. With one hand on the pipe, and the other buried in her pussy, she pleasured herself, imagining her mouth slobbering on Olivia’s pussy. When she finished, though, she missed Olivia more than ever. She sat back down in the lever room, and thought about her best friend some more. If she could leave the dungeon and go back to live with Olivia, she absolutely would. She didn’t care if she could never pee again. A bladder as full as time would be infinitely more enjoyable if she had Olivia there, stroking it and giving it cute little kisses.

22F19493-430F-49A1-8A82-7D38B7AFEDE6.thumb.jpeg.a4b9283857d2805ff857512fb02b8109.jpeg

A few hours later, she was laying on the ground, accepting of her fate. Eventually, Emily stopped thinking. She would speed up her death by not drinking anything and dying of thirst. Finally, Emily closed her eyes… and with one last breath, she- wait, what was that?

Emily sat up suddenly. She could’ve sworn she heard something. It sounded like the dungeon was resetting, to Emily. Maybe she would be lost forever in the save state of the dungeon, or maybe she would be returned outside. Maybe she would be transported out of the game, and back to her old life?! Emily perked up, wondering what would happen when the generation caught up with her. She stood up, trying to look into the cube room, when she saw a hand latch on to the tenth cube.

Emily couldn’t believe her eyes. She thought she was hallucinating. Olivia’s naked body rose from the hand, and she climbed out of the room. She sighed, and rubbed her tummy. Emily couldn’t believe Olivia was here, but she also was wondering why Olivia was so full! The doors were already open, Olivia wouldn’t have had to drink anything, so what happened?

Olivia looked up, and spotted Emily. Her eyes lit up, and she ran into the room with the levers.

“Emily!” Olivia yelled, running over to her best friend.

“Oh Emily I’m so glad to see you!” Olivia said, giving Emily a hug. Emily squeezed back, but stopped when she heard a painful moan.

“Olivia! W-Why are you here?! H-how are you here? A-and what is a bulge doing down there so early in the dungeon?!” Emily asked, confused.

“I was so worried about you that I decided to look for you myself! Somehow I was able to find you with our strange inner compass thing.” Olivia said.

“That’s fantastic, and we really need to look into that more, b-but why are you so full already?” Emily asked, concerned.

“We said we wouldn’t pee until you got back, so I didn’t!” Olivia said, smiling.

“Oh Olivia I totally forgot! I’m so sorry! I peed before I came in here!” Emily apologized. She had already let Olivia down, not even a minute after seeing her for the first time in days. She hated that, she wished she could bring everything back into her bladder from right before entering, but she couldn’t. She would make it up to Olivia later, in some way.

Both girls each pulled a lever, and opened the door to the next room. There was a room that was made entirely of glass, with yellow liquid flowing behind the walls. Emily knew it was the omasia that made you desperate from looking at it, because she felt a horrible need to pee just from entering the room. She didn’t show it though. Olivia gasped and pressed her knees together.

The only way out of the room could only be activated by Olivia, because Emily wasn’t full enough to reach. Emily felt terrible making Olivia do anything. Olivia should have an empty bladder, solving the puzzles and leading the way, while Emily stores all of the girls’ pee in herself and follows along, but Olivia had to put her already full bladder into a chamber with a button, and a stream of contact omasia running in front of it. Olivia yelled as her bladder was affected by the c.o, but made it out. Emily noticed that Olivia spurted when she pressed the button with her bladder, so Emily quickly ran over to comfort her desperate friend.

In the next room, was a pedestal with a plug. Emily wanted to store all of the pee for them, it would be her only real use from now on. There was only a 50% chance she would get the plug though. She really wanted to let Olivia empty herself, the poor girl deserved it.

The pedestal span very quickly. The suspense rose for them immensely as they waited for it to slow down, but it didn’t rise for you because it was just spinning and I’m not describing that for five paragraphs.

When it stopped, Olivia felt an object materialize in her pussy, and never felt better. She finally relaxed her muscles, and moaned in relief.

“Oh no! Olivia! C-can you take it out?” Emily asked. She really needed to be the toilet here, not Olivia.

“No, it doesn’t come out, I guess you’re just going to have to empty yourself into me, right?” Olivia asked.

“Nonono! I can hold it on my own! I’ll hold it for as long as I can! You’re already so full, I don’t want to add to it!” Emily said.

“No, I insist! Please! Maybe even pee yourself a little beforehand so you can duplicate some of the pee! My bladder needs strengthening, and this is the only way you will agree to this!” Olivia pleaded.

“Olivia, I really don’t want you to have to be full, ever! I want to have a blimp sticking out of me, so that you can keep being yourself! The least I can do is hold my own pee!” Emily exclaimed.

“Emily, I’m in the mood to have a little fun. Can we please just do this? I want to be fuller! I want my bladder to explode!” Olivia requested.

“No! Please, I just want you to be safe! I want you to live painlessly, no matter where we are. Plus, your bladder can’t explode in Zone Pink.” Emily said.

“I want it to get so full that it should’ve exploded! I’ll be the water girl here. You should be perfectly capable of solving puzzles. You are absolutely not an idiot, Emily!” Olivia smiled.

Emily blushed. Maybe she should empty herself into Olivia. She decided to wait, though. She still wanted Olivia to hold as little as possible, even though she was already completely full. 

Leaving the plug room, the girls entered a room with a yellow waterfall. It was clearly the contact omasia, because both girls winced as soon as they saw it. Looking around the room desperately, neither girl saw anything aside from the waterfall, but Olivia suddenly gasped, and Emily turned to see her pointing at the top of the waterfall.

There was an inset in the wall, with the door to the next room.

“E-Emily, we have to swim up the waterfall!” Olivia gasped.

“Absolutely not. You can’t swim up a waterfall. There’s another way up.” Emily said.

“I know you can’t swim up a waterfall, but we have to get up there! That’s the only way!” Olivia exclaimed.

Emily walked over, and started swimming in the stream coming off of the fall. As soon as she went in, her bladder contracted on itself, and caused her to yell out in pain. She continued swimming, making it to the base of the fall. She looked over at Olivia with an expression that read: “I told you so.” as she attempted to swim up the waterfall.

As she did this, however, she started actually swimming up the waterfall. Two things happened in this moment, both causing her to gasp. One, she realized that she could swim up a waterfall in Zone Pink, which is ridiculous, which caused her to respond with shock. The second thing that happened, however, was the violent splashing of the heavy falls onto her bladder as she started swimming up as it splashed down. The pressure on her bladder increased. She fell, landing in the stream, holding herself painfully.

“W-what happened?!” Olivia asked, running over.

“I was able to swim up for some reason, b-but the combined speed of me swimming against an already quick, heavy stream of water put s-so m-much pressure on my b-bladder! S-so much~” Emily said.

“Let me try, I’m fuller than you, but clearly have a higher pain tolerance.” Olivia said, but as soon as she started swimming towards the fall in the normal stream, her bladder contracting made her yell, just like Emily.

“I-it’s okay! I-I don’t have to worry about accidentally peeing!” Olivia shouted, over the loud crashing of the falls. She swam forwards, but turned around and stopped as she approached the falls.

“You won’t be able to get up, will you?” She asked.

“W-what?! N-no I was just startled! I can make it up fine!” Emily said. She walked over, got in the water, and attempted to swim upwards again. She screamed in pain as the up and down movements worked against her, and only got halfway up before her muscles failed her. A much smaller and weaker stream suddenly came out from the fall, but was quickly cut off, as Emily fell back down. Olivia watched intently as the short burst hit the ground, and Emily’s bulge visibly expanded.

3B5B2030-F57A-4D0B-A9CF-C05CD342372D.thumb.jpeg.830cb081b451b8dd0df6145d2b3aac42.jpeg

“Ohh, this is a bad time to say this, b-but seeing your bulge expand like that was so hot~” Olivia cooed. Emily blushed, but quickly turned back around to start swimming again.

“Emily wait! You clearly can’t swim up there! Empty yourself into me! Olivia asked, but Emily refused. Olivia grabbed her shoulder, and pulled her in. Softly, she spoke.

“You will empty yourself into me. I know what I’m doing here, you will follow my orders, or we will both die in this dungeon together. Do you understand? You always say I’m the smart one, but you don’t seem to listen to me very often, do you? I could always go off and find another girlfriend, maybe an even hotter one, once we get out of here, but if you don’t cooperate, that will never happen.” Olivia said, seriously. Emily felt a terrible sense of dread. She felt responsible for everything, she felt like a horrible girlfriend, and she felt selfish and guilty. Immediately after seeing Emily’s emotional response, Olivia felt horrible as well. She didn’t mean anything she said! She wanted so badly to apologize to Emily and take it all back, but then Emily would never empty herself, and would keep failing to swim up the waterfall! Emily wiped at her eye a little, which absolutely killed Olivia, and grabbed the funnel, putting it under her shaking pussy. She let out a tiny spurt, moaned quietly, and let out a few more spurts. Emily opened her inventory and got herself down to 25% before stopping. Feeling much emptier, but much more of a burden and useless paperweight, Emily swam to the top of the waterfall. Olivia followed, but while she started swimming up, she yelled loudly, and paused a moment, falling down a little before continuing her swim back up. She reached the top, and saw Emily standing off to the side, sadly. Olivia ran over and gave Emily a huge hug, not even caring about the pressing on her bladder.

“E-Emily I’m so sorry! I-I d-didn’t mean anything I said there, I just said that so you would willingly empty yourself a little and be able to swim up! P-please don’t feel guilty or sad, or anything! I seriously could not ask for a better girlfriend, and certainly not a hotter one! P-please I don’t want you to be sad, I-I feel awful!” Olivia apologized.

“Y-you’re right though. I-“ Emily started

“N-no r-really! I regret saying that! I really do! Don’t listen to me, you’re a really smart person, I’m sure you can get through this just with me as a toilet! Just forget I said that, I meant nothing! Nothing!” Olivia begged.

Emily turned and walked towards the door. Olivia let out a panicked squeak, and rushed over.

“Emily I-I’m so sorry! I need to stop manipulating you! I need to stop being horny and dominant! For some reason I’m feeling submissive right now, but I still have a dominant thought process? That was not me insulting you, that was horny me trying to get you to be able to climb that waterfall! P-please forgive me!” Olivia pleaded.

Emily paused.

“Olivia, I’m a bit of a mess right now, I was stuck in that lever room for hours. I had accepted my death, and I wanted nothing more than to see you and be your best friend, but I’ve been letting you down this whole time! I feel awful about that, and now just to try and salvage my feelings you’re apologizing profusely to me? I should be apologizing to you! The one thing I could do for us, be a water tank, I can’t even do! You can do that better than I can, even if we both had plugs! I’m a mess of emotions, so I’m almost definitely overreacting, but I genuinely believe that I’m a waste and a burden right now. Let’s just get out of this dungeon so I can put in a plug again and punish myself for my incompetence.” Emily said.

Tears were streaming down Olivia’s face. She went too far. She had no clue how she could get Emily back. Out of options, Olivia opened the door to the next room. Another puzzle, but Olivia could pretend to be too desperate to think, and let Emily solve it! That would have to help!

“Oh god, I’m really not feeling a puzzle right now, I-I need to get used to this fullness for a while, c-can you do this one please?” Olivia asked.

“Probably not…” Emily muttered, crushing a tiny part of Olivia’s heart.

Emily walked over to a wall with rotatable tiles.

“What’s with this guy and tile puzzles?” Olivia asked.

“Do you think he’s unoriginal, or just trying to make the supposed “creator” of this dungeon seem unoriginal?” Emily asked.

“That one hurts my brain a little, and it’s already hard t-to concentrate right now anyway, s-so please just figure this out and let us advance…” Olivia moaned, feeling the weight Emily added to her a minute ago.

Most of the tiles had small square platforms sticking out perpendicularly to the wall, which could be rotated. Emily noticed a door near the top of the room, right next to some more tiles.

“Olivia, I-I think I have to rotate the tiles so we can parkour up to the door, m-maybe.” Emily said, relatively unsure of herself.

“P-parkour?! I-I can’t do parkour! I-I can’t even do parkour normally! Olivia stuttered.

“I-I’m sure I can help you up, I have to be able to. You helped me up the waterfall, and now you’re trying to help me think better of myself by pretending to be in too much pain to solve this puzzle. I have to be able to help you back.” Emily said. Olivia let out a painful grunt, both of being found out, and of being more than one hundred percent full.

Emily first went through, rotating all of the tiles with platforms so that they were all positioned correctly, then she came back down to help Olivia. Olivia placed a hand on her bulging midsection, as she carefully held Emily’s other hand and climbed up the platforms. She moaned painfully after every large gap, and winced with practically every move.

“E-Emily, I-I think y-you’re way better at holding than me…” Olivia admitted.

“Olivia I know you’re just saying that. You have proven to have a much higher pain tolerance than me.” Emily said.

“Emily, I’m not entirely sure why, but I’m feeling really intolerant to pain right now, t-this pain is much worse than it sh-should be…” Olivia moaned.

“Come to think of it, I was feeling way more desperate during the shower wall tile room than I should have been. I know a lot was going on, but I still feel like I should’ve been better off…” Emily said, concerned. Eventually, the girls made it up to the door. Olivia caught her breath. Emily rubbed Olivia’s bladder. Olivia smiled.

“Emily, I can’t imagine what you went through in that lever room. You accepted your death? That’s rough, I’m sorry. I can’t relate to that, but I really hope you can recover from that feeling soon. I’m terribly sorry about making you feel this way, and regret every second of it, so please come back to your senses soon!” Olivia said, as they laid down in the short hall leading to the next door.

Emily yawned, and laid down, parallel to the wall. They were both tired, and were going to sleep. They hoped to finish the dungeon tomorrow, but couldn’t be sure.

“Here Olivia, use my bladder as a pillow. Don’t sleep with your head on the floor.” Emily said.

“Th-thank you so much for letting me use you as a pillow, b-but I’m not going to hurt your bladder like that. Especially because your huge tits would make for a much comfier and sexier pillow…” Olivia said, grinning. She rested her head on Emily’s busty chest, and the girls drifted off to sleep. 

0E912D82-B6E8-4136-BC1C-EC00FCC6AA71.thumb.jpeg.a3fa4d803512424bd911721532fdc001.jpeg

9BAD51AA-B791-43A0-BB79-EC88538AD3CD.thumb.jpeg.5da6fa65264693780e4d11b27869c58d.jpeg140DA311-39CB-4181-A466-7E2E08260DEF.thumb.jpeg.ca322262e98f8dbc4a489f978fcdcf3a.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to apologize again for the wait, I haven’t had a ton of time lately. I’m not going to end this series early or anything, and I’m not unmotivated to make it, I just don’t have the time right now! I’m still really excited to continue this, for a long time!

PART this number doesn’t matter I don’t know why I did this SIX

Emily woke up first, to a horrible twitching feeling coming from between her legs. Her pussy lips were quivering, unable to hold back the liquids she contained any longer. She sat up, grabbing herself desperately, trying to hold on for just a little longer. She would ask Olivia for permission before she peed into the funnel. As she spasmed and quaked, she felt one single drop squeeze its way through her tightly sealed lips. She caught it with her finger and licked it off, making sure not to let it hit the ground. She noticed that the drop felt heavier than normal, and realized it was the dense omasia. She suddenly remembered how they both felt way more desperate yesterday than they thought they should have. The d.o. must be weighing their bladders down! Even still though, the more Emily thought about it, the less that answer made sense. It wasn’t too much worse, so it wouldn’t have made the impact that it did, and Emily emptied out quite a bit of herself into Olivia already. The dense stuff would have left first, being at the bottom, so she would barely have any left in her.

Thinking about this, she realized how much she already dumped into Olivia, and felt guilt for feeling the need to fill her up more. Emily was only at thirty five percent! She must have just been over reacting! She could hold loads more than this, plug or not! She cursed at herself for acting selfish and pretending to need release so badly, while standing up and observing the next room. As she did this, her bladder seemingly lagged behind as it pulled her down a little while she rose. That liquid all pulled into one point, her pussy’s exit, as she squeezed it shut with both her muscles and her fingers. Staying stood up, it all continued to push on that area, but not as harshly as when she stood up suddenly. Was all of the pee in her bladder replaced with ultra dense pee? Something even more dense than the dense omasia? She could barely stand, worried about her selfish floodgates giving up so easily. Olivia seemed to wake up after hearing Emily moan when she stood up. Olivia turned around and looked at Emily holding herself desperately, despite having a relatively small bulge. Olivia stood up too, feeling all of the liquid in her bladder trying to force her back down. She didn’t have the strength Emily did, and fell down harshly, landing on the spot where all of the heavy liquid was contained. She screamed out in pain as her bladder made contact with the floor, Emily tried to run over to comfort her, but taking a few steps almost caused her to explode, so she stopped.

“O-Olivia! A-are you okay?!” Emily shouted, feeling stings in her abdomen with ever syllable.

Olivia groaned, flipping herself over and lying on the floor. Emily approached carefully, resting her hand on Olivia’s cheek. Olivia sat up, blushing a little.

“Why do we feel so much more desperate?!” Emily asked. She was not full. Not at all. She felt awful for Olivia, who actually was full. Olivia would’ve been much less full had it not been for Emily selfishly thinking she needed release. 

In the next room was a rock climbing wall, like you’d see at a fair or a wealthy school’s gym. The girls looked at it in horror, as neither was in the shape to climb right now. Despite holding herself as much as she possibly could, Emily told herself she was perfectly capable of climbing the wall. She had the strength to do it, and was practically empty! Once she got up, she would find a way to help Olivia up. As she laid her first hand on the wall, however, the wall and all of the grips flashed yellow. Emily felt her pussy throb, and Olivia scream in that instant. They both painfully bent over, Emily pinching herself shut, and Olivia rubbing her poor bump. Emily looked back, and grabbed the grip again, this time, it didn’t flash. She started climbing up, no flashes. Getting about halfway up, she noticed the grip glowing a little, and as she grabbed it, she braced herself for a sudden flash, which was exactly what happened. Her legs twitched involuntarily, and both fell off of their grips, causing her body to fling forward and bash her bulge directly into one of the grips.

0DE039F0-A1DA-4151-8740-89CD6FABBAC2.thumb.jpeg.648cb68fa163404582e3cb222476808f.jpeg

Her arms let go, and she screamed in pain and fear as she fell off of the wall. Quickly grabbing onto a grip before she hit the ground, she felt a spurt finally escape her, and she felt her bladder bloat just a bit more a second later. Emily let herself calm down, and started climbing again. When she was almost the whole way up, she saw another glowing grip, but it was a grip she absolutely had to touch. There was no way around it. Emily closed her eyes, and nervously reached for the grip coming out of the wall. Even with her eyes closed, she saw a tint of yellow, and her pussy reacted. She crossed her legs, letting a few drops through, and feeling their effect on her seconds later. Opening her eyes, Emily painfully climbed to the top, where she found a rope. She grabbed it, but as she did, it wrapped itself around her bladder bulge. She gasped, worried about what would happen next, when Olivia grabbed onto the rope to get up. Emily felt the rope tighten under Olivia’s weight, and moaned. When Olivia started yanking on the rope to help her climb upwards, is when it tightened itself the most. Emily yelled in a pleasured pain, but was happy to help Olivia. When Olivia reached the top, her legs were wobbling. Her bladder bulge looked heavy. She could barely compose herself.

B1FD0661-32AF-4A3B-8808-DB3E848BFB96.thumb.jpeg.866328c69dcad71959205c34a2b203bb.jpeg

“E-Emily, y-you look like you’re struggling to hold it all in, e-empty yourself into me.” Olivia stuttered, but Emily refused.

“P-please? I-I don’t want you to suffer l-like that, a-and part of me wants to be more full…” Olivia said. Emily still refused. After all, she wasn’t even halfway full. Whatever nonsense was going on here wasn’t going to break her.

“W-wait, Emily, we’ve gone upward several times now, shouldn’t we b-be at the surface?” Olivia asked.

“You’re right! I-I’m pretty sure this is in some other simulation or something, b-but that’s bad design on the creator’s part! Although, I don’t really care, it doesn’t change anything...” Emily thought.

“Wait, w-why are we going u-up so m-much?” Olivia asked, still struggling to maintain herself. Emily thought about it, but couldn’t think of any specific reason.

“Maybe there will be a huge fall at the end and we can’t fall down.” Emily wondered.

“N-no, th-that doesn’t s-sound right, p-plus, if that were the c-case, why w-would we have to g-go up first?” Olivia asked, barely able to spit the words out of her mouth.

“There has to be a reason. We b-barely changed elevation in the last dungeon, but we’re s-so much higher up now! What will happen that requires us to be so high up?!” Emily asked.

The girls continued on, Emily pinching her leaky exit closed, and Olivia rubbing her aching bladder. Emily was bound to burst any second now, and Olivia felt like she should’ve burst a long time ago. The next room was one room closer to the exit, and one room closer to a bladder record.

48FEFDF7-3F81-4158-B6F6-1B94F8B3C907.thumb.jpeg.80e92ec03b01d16636a3929dcc2d2452.jpeg0E772BC1-F1E9-4208-909E-A0F7542B9C06.thumb.jpeg.e92aa6246957a037c49df29ab6e372f3.jpeg