Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

“We should use grass to fill it, definitely. As for the outside, I’m still not sure.” Emily said.

“Maybe we get a ton of huge leaves and stitch them together?” Olivia suggested.

“Leaves are way too fragile, plus, what would we stitch them with?” Emily asked.

“Wait! The desert town! They looked more advanced than us! Maybe we could get a bed from them!” Olivia realized.

“We have no money, I think. I’m not sure, it doesn’t say so anywhere in the inventory. We need to make one ourselves.” Emily said.

“Who says we can’t steal a mattress?” Olivia asked.

“Ohh… yeah, we could do that… now that Charlie was caught, do you think they have stronger defenses for that warehouse? Maybe even that group that was stationed here?” Emily asked.

“Emily, the group is off looking for Charlie. They aren’t at the town.” Olivia said.

“Olivia, I’m determined to figure out a way to make a mattress.” Emily stated. Olivia sighed.

“Well, you do that, then. Think about how you might be able to make a disgusting, rotting, plant based mattress, and I’m going to go steal one.” Olivia said.

“Olivia, wait!” Emily started.

“Emily, I know we could make a mattress if we thought about it long enough, but what if we could have a memory foam mattress?” Olivia suggested.

“Olivia, they are absolutely not going to have a memory foam mattress. I give up, though. I’m coming with you. On the way over, let’s fight the snakes again, just to see if we get any loot.” Emily decided.

When they started walking, they noticed something they hadn’t before. When the group left, they didn’t take the funnel+tube, they left it near the house Emily and Olivia were hiding in. Emily picked it up, and they left.

Reaching the cave a while later, the girls really hoped they would get something good.

“The doorknob and funnel both ended up being useful, so maybe we’ll find uses for these things, even if they are junk?” Emily thought.

They fought the snakes, successfully as always. In the first room, they got a potato.

“What? Why a potato?!” Emily asked, frustrated.

“No wait! We can plant this! If the other foods suck, we at least know we can eat potatoes!” Olivia realized. From the second room, they got thirty dollars.

“That’s great, but it just went into my inventory! I don’t know how to use it!” Emily complained.

Eventually, they made it to the familiar town. Nothing looked different, but people seemed on edge. Nobody could trust anybody anymore. Luckily, Emily and Olivia had clothes, so they wouldn’t be mistaken for prostitutes again, but they didn’t want to be seen at all.

“I’ll check in the warehouse to see if they have a mattress, or anything that would be comfortable to sleep on, you be a lookout and make sure to come hide in here with me if someone else comes.” Emily said. Olivia nodded.

Emily looked around for anything. Maybe not a mattress, but something that could work. Looking around, she heard a gasp from outside and footsteps running inside. As expected Olivia showed up next to her a moment later and whispered “I saw someone walking towards this place!”

“Did they see you?” Emily asked

“No! I think we’re fine, we just need to find that mattress and get out of here! Maybe they’ll have some blankets too?” Olivia wondered.

“Olivia, I really don’t want to steal much. These are hardworking people and I feel bad. Let’s grab a mattress, and another crate of water bottles, and get home.” Emily said.

Looking further, Emily found three mattresses lined up. They all looked terribly stiff, and kind of small. Emily gladly took one, and ran over to where the diuretics were. No more were in stock than last time. Nobody was using them, so people were kind of glad that someone mistook them for water and was stealing that instead of actual water. Emily grabbed a crate, and found Olivia. They both scurried away, and as they were finally out of the town, Emily looked back and saw a person in armor walk towards the storage and station himself near the entrance. Emily and Olivia got out just in time.

Getting home, Emily got to work on making a bed frame around the mattress she took. It was a small mattress, so the two girls would have to keep their bodies close together to fit on it, but Emily was secretly happy about that. After Emily finished the frame, she jumped into the bed and laid down. The mattress was made with springs and soft fabric, so while it wasn’t the most comfortable, it would definitely do. Olivia took some blankets out of her inventory and laid them on the bed.

“Olivia!” Emily shouted.

“It’s too late, I already took them. They’re ours now!” Olivia giggled.

It was getting late, so Emily covered herself in blankets and snuggled against Olivia in bed. Even though she was mad at her for stealing more than they had to, she smiled. She couldn’t stay mad at her.

CAC3C1C7-9FF5-4912-B81F-B6E5F3249F87.thumb.jpeg.83c61c455aca2bf90552e9c3e1d61d81.jpeg

Tomorrow…

1. The girls check on their garden, add the potato, and try to make things grow quicker.

2. The girls continue to add decoration and furniture to their house to make it look and feel nicer

3. The girls try to add a roof to the house and a gutter system for free water in case they ever run out.

4. The girls decide to take a day off and have a drinking contest for fun.

5. The girls go back to the forest to try and find either more unique food to grow, or animals to kill or maybe even bring back to farm in the future.

00E93DF9-FF48-41AD-AD8C-3E9659C5A9A2.thumb.jpeg.9a7c0dc816a1c2db8b5ddadbeccbf5d0.jpeg146965CE-2B49-4198-8AFE-567D84B5F7E0.thumb.jpeg.72214bce66f2781b5b0a681d20f28b8c.jpeg
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

On 6/23/2019 at 6:53 AM, Mistress26 said:

Can we do like a little of everything I can't pick. But holding while doing chores might be fun. And you wanna plant the potato before it rots.

It won’t rot in the inventory, I’ve decided (and showed) that the inventory is in stasis. Time does not pass for the items in the inventory, so things will not change temperature, or spoil, or anything while in there. The meat they cooked when Charlie was here was still nice and toasty days later because it was in someone’s inventory (can’t remember who’s, but it doesn’t matter)

despite this, I might have them plant the potato anyway because the sooner they plant it, the sooner it will start growing, and it’s a small thing that I can throw in, even if they do something else

On 6/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, Phentaiee said:

It won’t rot in the inventory, I’ve decided (and showed) that the inventory is in stasis. Time does not pass for the items in the inventory, so things will not change temperature, or spoil, or anything while in there. The meat they cooked when Charlie was here was still nice and toasty days later because it was in someone’s inventory (can’t remember who’s, but it doesn’t matter)

despite this, I might have them plant the potato anyway because the sooner they plant it, the sooner it will start growing, and it’s a small thing that I can throw in, even if they do something else

Ok fair enough. Sorry.

The sun was strong waking the girls up. They had no ceiling or roof, and were woken up way earlier than they usually do.

“We really need a roof. It will keep rain out, and definitely the sun.” Olivia groaned, getting out of bed.

“Yeah, but it’s nice waking up earlier and being more productive. We usually wake up pretty late and don’t get a lot of time to do things before we have to sleep again. Plus, has it ever rained in our time here? Maybe it just doesn’t do that?” Emily wondered. Emily remembered the potato they got and planted it along with the other fruits they planted. It hadn’t even been two days, and she definitely saw a few things poking out of the ground, clearly things grew quicker here. Walking back inside, she walked over to a crate in the corner of the room to grab a water bottle.

“Wait Emily! Don’t drink that yet. We went through a dungeon that made you feel horrible pain, and then when we got back we had to hide away from our own home for days! After that we built an entire room for our house, and then walked all the way to the town to grab a mattress, and fought snakes along the way! I think we need to do something for fun, and take a small break. Do you agree?” Olivia asked.

“I don’t think we really need a break, I feel great, and even though I was in tremendous pain, that dungeon was a lot of fun! Instead, maybe we should put a roof on this place. Maybe we can even install a gutter system so that when it rains, we can collect the rainwater!” Emily suggested.

“Wait Emily! We can do that later, but for now, can we do something fun?” Olivia asked.

“Yeah, sure! If we can still put that roof on later today, then let’s do something fun now! Emily decided.

“Okay! Here’s my idea: a drinking contest. We see who can finish an entire crate of water bottles faster! The winner gets-“ Olivia started.

“W-wait! A whole crate?! Since we’re just going to pee it out later, we would be wasting two whole crates of water! Emily warned. Olivia grabbed two crates of water from her inventory and placed them next to the four crates the girls already had.

“Did you think the blankets were the only thing I took while you weren’t looking?” Olivia asked.

“Olivia! What else did you take?!” Emily yelled.

“Oh that’s irrelevant… but back to what I was saying, whoever wins the drinking contest should get the one piece of armor I was able to snag from the warehouse!” Olivia said, pulling yet another stolen item from her inventory. Emily noticed that there was nothing else in her inventory when she opened it, so this must have been all she took. The actual armor was a set of metallic shin guards.

“Shouldn’t we just share these, since there’s two?” Emily asked.

“No! That would look weird. Plus, I figured it would be more fun if we competed for them!” Olivia said.

“Okay, I still think a whole crate each is too much. Maybe we each drink half a crate?” Emily suggested.

“Ah, that’s fair. Unless there’s an odd number of bottles in each crate. Also, let’s try not to spill any water, that wouldn’t be fair.” Olivia decided.

They counted, and in total, there were sixty-four bottles in each crate.

“Thirty-two each then. That’s sixteen liters… Doesn’t that seem like a bit much?” Emily asked.

“Fine, how about we each get sixteen bottles?” Olivia asked.

“Alright, that’s good. I would like eight bottles each, but then it wouldn’t feel like a very good competition.” Emily admitted.

They got their bottles out and placed them within reach of themselves. Both girls got a bottle in hand, and Olivia counted them down.

“Three…”

“Two…”

“One…”

“Gmmph!” Olivia said, already shoving a bottle into her mouth. Both girls set their first empty bottles down at the same time. Emily grabbed her second bottle and was a little quicker to open it and get it in her mouth than Olivia was. They were both careful not to spill anything. Five bottles in and Olivia was starting to take the lead. She was a full second ahead of Emily by eight bottles. Emily noticed and started hurrying up. By twelve bottles, Olivia had slowed drastically, and was spilling quite a bit of water, and Emily was able to not only catch up, but get ahead by a few seconds. Olivia struggled to force the last few bottles down, while Emily finished almost as strongly as she started. Olivia fell over and groaned afterwards, coughing up a bit of her drinks.

A8FA3E98-B272-4C04-931D-81F16AEF12E8.thumb.jpeg.89b7501def5836d8f8ee674c7590013c.jpeg

“That was too much water, you were right. I’m so glad we didn’t drink thirty-two each…” Olivia sighed. “How are you still feeling good? I feel sick!” Olivia asked.

“I feel fine, but some water’s already making its way through my body… ohh, oh no I’m feeling it now…” Emily moaned, grabbing her stomach. For once her bladder wasn’t bloated, her stomach was. There was more of a delay with her, so she finished the contest strong, but felt even worse than Olivia now.

5783555E-DBBD-4446-A0A7-AC03B3FC3C49.thumb.jpeg.4a95c76d603ffd4797f1e14bb64b4bae.jpeg

“Th-this was a bad idea Emily, I’m sorry…” Olivia admitted, feeling like she was about to throw up.

“N-no, urgh, it’s f-fine.” Emily said, laying down. They stayed motionless for a while before the feeling started to subside for Olivia.

“Well, here are your shin guards. I wonder how much armor they give?” Olivia wondered. Emily grabbed the armor and pinched her chin and reached towards the model of herself.

“What? No! That’s not how you put armor on!” Olivia giggled. Emily put the shin guards on her model in the inventory, and they showed up on the image, giving five defense total, but didn’t show up on her legs.

“Whoa, if you put armor on in the inventory, it’s invisible? Is that a feature or a bug?” Olivia wondered.

“Does it matter? Sometimes bugs make the best features.” Emily replied. She stood up, starting to feel a little better. Something else she felt, was that the water was leaving her stomach and making its way into her bladder.

“Olivia, we drank a ton of water in a really short amount of time, does that mean our bladders are going to fill up with eight liters in a matter of a minute or two?! That’s more than we’ve ever had!” Emily panicked.

“You’re the one panicking? Of the two of us, you’re the one that would be able to handle that!” Olivia said.

“Definitely not that much! Ohh, that water isn’t even going to last an hour, I feel extra bad for wasting it now.” Emily said.

“Well, it should take a while for our kidneys to process all of this, so we still have a few hours before it all makes it down there. It is a shame that we wasted so much water though, I’m sorry.” Olivia apologized.

“Wait! We don’t have to waste this water! If we just hold it until we’re thirsty again, we can just drink each other’s pee! That way, this water wouldn’t go to waste! Technically, we could just do that infinitely and never need more water again! Why didn’t we think of this a while ago?!” Emily wondered.

“Uh, drinking pee isn’t very good, it’s really only supposed to be a last resort if you’re dying of thirst and have no other option. Of course we can do it once because we like that kind of stuff, but it’s not safe to drink pee that was already pee before, we can’t do it twice.” Olivia said.

“But this isn’t real life! If it’s bad for us, then our health will go down and we can stop, but if it’s fine here, we can do it forever!” Emily said excitedly.

“Would you want to drink nothing but my pee for the rest of your life?” Olivia asked.

“Yes…” Emily replied shamefully.

“Yeah I agree, this wouldn’t be a bad thing…” Olivia admitted.

“So is that it? Are we doing this now?” Emily asked.

“W-well no… it’s good in concept, but this could still very easily be bad for us. Plus, I don’t know if I really want to…” Olivia said. Emily pulled her “pants” down and massaged her pussy lips.

“You wouldn’t want to drink from this?” She asked. Olivia turned red.

“That’s what I thought…” Emily said, smiling and returning her clothing to its normal position.

0E95F648-AFD9-403A-B060-D63903D40D9F.thumb.jpeg.2dc675f22086ac0f3da43942507cdb82.jpeg

“Well, I’m not thirsty in the slightest right now, so I suppose we should work on that roof, right?” Olivia asked.

“Yes! Okay, I’ll go chop a few more trees down, you prepare the mud.” Emily said, grabbing Olivia’s old axe.

“Wait! This is a roof. This will be directly above us at all times while we are in the house. I would not feel comfortable at all using glue to keep it in place. Can we strap it down with some tall grass, maybe even nail it in place?” Olivia asked.

“We don’t have nails, but we do have grass. Let’s glue it, AND strap it down. That should hopefully be fine.” Emily decided.

Emily felled a few trees, Olivia gathered mud and sand from the nearby lake, and they began constructing a big roof to go over the larger part of the home, and a small roof with a section cut out to fit above the smaller, original room. All through the process, the diuretics they unknowingly downed earlier were really starting to make their way through their bodies. As they held the logs together with their arms and with grass strands, Emily heard the occasional muffled moan coming from Olivia. She at first wondered why she would be trying to hide it, but Olivia felt bad about her fun idea being a total bust, so Emily decided she should just keep quiet.

After an hour of making sure the roofs were secure and having a bit of small talk, Emily began to climb up the siding to get the first roof on.

“Unf, oh, Emily? I wouldn’t do that… I don’t trust this building to be structurally stable enough to support a human…” Olivia warned.

“I won’t be up here long, just pass me the smaller roof so I can put it on.” Emily said.

Olivia moaned when she reached up to give the roof to Emily, and breathed in sharply once it was up there. Emily wondered if she should fake being thirsty to let Olivia relieve herself a little, but decided not to. Emily started climbing up the second wall, but it was much less stable than the first. Emily felt like she could still make it to the top, but wasn’t very confident that it would last long. To make herself lighter, she removed all of her clothing and armor, much to Olivia’s surprise, and delight. She climbed to the top and made sure to balance her weight equally to not topple the building.

“Olivia, to hand me the roof here you’re going to have to climb a bit. Do you think you could climb with one hand?” Emily asked.

“Are you kidding?! Can anybody do that?!” Olivia asked.

“I feel like I could… do you want to climb up here? I can try and get the roof up to you, and you can put it on.” Emily suggested.

“Do I have to take my clothes off?” Olivia asked.

“No, but it would make me happy…” Emily admitted.

Olivia started shyly taking all of her clothing and armor off, while Emily climbed down from the top of the wall. Olivia started to try and climb up, but her bladder hurt far too much for her to be able to climb up a shaky, very collapsable wall.

“Emily, I-I can’t do it.” Olivia admitted.

“I can let you pee, we don’t have to conserve this water, it’s fine.” Emily said. Olivia became embarrassed, she hadn’t realized how obvious it was that she was desperate.

“N-no! It’s my fault, and I know you’re going to hold it for as long as you can anyway, and I don’t want to be the reason you go through a ton of pain again, not without at least going through the same pain myself…” Olivia said. She took a deep breath, and started climbing up the wall, trying to keep her moaning to a minimum. Emily grabbed the roof, and bending down to grab it, definitely felt her first bit of real pain from her bladder. She carried it over and leaned it against the wall, and waited for Olivia to get on top. Emily climbed a little less than halfway up the wall, and then, holding on with one hand, reached down and grabbed the roof. She moaned audibly from reaching down, and struggled to pick up the roof with only one arm. For a roof, it was relatively small and light, but it was still heavy. She eventually got it up towards Olivia, where she saw her squirming and holding herself while holding on to the wall with her other arm. They got the roof on top, and climbed back down. They didn’t have a gutter system yet, they would have to do that soon, though.

“Olivia, that drinking contest was a really great idea, don’t be upset about it!” Emily said, wrapping her arm around Olivia’s shoulders.

“It was a bad idea, you’re just trying to make me feel better.” Olivia said.

Olivia was entirely correct but Emily denied it and continued comforting her.

“I’m not going to make you keep holding it, you can go ahead and pee, it’s fine.” Emily said.

“No. To be honest, I don’t really even have to go…”

3A86144C-B835-4B98-B7FB-6E3B2F48AF08.thumb.jpeg.e91434eaab4a21767bc287bdbb44eb6b.jpeg

I probably would’ve continued this myself but this was getting long and I have four images here, which I usually only do on really important entries. Plus, I figured there’s two ways this could continue, might as well let you choose which you want to see.

1. They make gutters and finish the roof

2. The bladders get fuller and they focus on that

(That doesn’t mean their bladders won’t get fuller if you choose option one, it’s basically a matter of if they are going to work through the pain, or focus on the pain?)

9CD01F75-C0E4-48EC-AC1A-01F58B93C2BA.thumb.jpeg.5806265940fcc8c2fa42100a2d1f51ce.jpeg91199B39-34D2-4C47-A8C8-0B433B68FDC3.thumb.jpeg.3e219970f1550b92132d86333fab55ff.jpeg

I’m now realizing that I forgot fo add the shin guards to Emily, but I just spent the last few hours drawing the things for this and I really want to go to sleep now so I’ll do it next time.

Emily and Olivia admired their handywork. The house looked like an actual building now. It didn’t compare to the prebuilt houses, but they were burnt down anyway, so it didn’t matter. It could use some windows, especially since they didn’t have skylighting now.

“Emily, how are we going to see anything while we’re in there?” Olivia asked.

“The inventories give off light, remember? Until we figure out a lighting solution, that should work, right?” Emily asked.

Olivia winced, and grabbed herself.

“Y-yeah, let’s not work on the building anymore for today, alright?” Olivia asked.

“Olivia, you very clearly have to pee. There’s no point in hiding it, and I thought we were going to be more open with each other! Why are you still hiding it?” Emily asked, concerned.

“I know you said that the contest was fun, but it was a total bust. I feel bad for wasting the water, and I know you are going to conserve it as well as you can, b-by not peeing. It was my fault that this happened, and I should be punished for it, not you.” Olivia apologized.

“Hey! Don’t be so upset over it! It really wasn’t a big deal at all! Plus, now we can have a new contest! Biggest bladder!” Emily exclaimed.

Olivia giggled.

“Weren’t you just asking me to pee so that I wouldn’t have any pain?” Olivia asked.

“No, I just didn’t want you to try and hide your pain from me. I want to be a supportive friend, and I can’t do that if you can’t even admit when you have to pee!”

“Well what about your contest then? I have a weaker bladder! I’m at a disadvantage!” Olivia complained.

“That doesn’t matter, we have plugs. We both drank the same amount of liquid, so we have the same potential ‘maximum bulge’ of eight liters. This game’s all about who breaks first. Who will be the first one to remove her plug because they can’t stand the pain?” Emily decided.

“What do we win?” Olivia asked.

“Uhhh, shit. I haven’t thought about that.” Emily realized.

“Oh I have an idea… when the loser takes their plug out, they have to make sure that they pee in a container, or multiple containers. The winner will put the containers in their inventory, and then also pee into other containers, and put those in their inventory as well. A few days later, while the loser is asleep, the winner will fill them with both containers with the funnel, and then plug them up. When the loser wakes up, the winner keeps the loser’s plug in for as long as they can, while the loser is twice as full as their breaking point was.” Olivia said.

Emily stared for a moment.

“Th… that was super hot. Y-you came up with all of that just now?” Emily asked.

“Yeah, we don’t have anything to actually give each other, so I decided a punishment was better…” Olivia said.

“That’s absolutely fantastic, b-but I’m not sure it’s the best idea…” Emily said.

“W-wait really? Oh, I d-don’t want a repeat of last time… forget I said that, I’m sorry.” Olivia squeaked.

“Wait, no! Olivia it was the hottest punishment I’ve ever heard, and a part of me wants to start a back and forth where we take turns making the punishment even worse… b-but I don’t think a punishment is a good idea! We need a reward.” Emily decided.

“What about a less severe punishment? Most of the fun will be from the challenge itself, so we don’t really need a big punishment or reward, so what if the loser has to drink lake water for a week or two? That will also conserve some of the water I wasted…” Olivia suggested.

“Yeah, that’s good. We’ll do that.” Emily agreed. Olivia then let out a soft whimper.

“S-so how long do you think this game will last?” Olivia asked.

“Days, maybe weeks. Depends on if I want to let you win or not.” Emily said, smirking.

“Oh! Now we’re on even ground! It’s size, not strength! I’ll be full way before you, but my willpower will outlast yours!” Olivia challenged.

Emily poked a certain bulge near Olivia’s crotch, causing her to yelp and jam her hands down there.

“We’ll see…” Emily said, smiling.

For the next few hours, the girls sat around the unlit campfire, and rubbed their bulges softly. They stayed naked, because Emily liked the feeling of exposure again, and Olivia didn’t want to be the first one to put her clothes back on. Emily stared directly at each of Olivia’s privates multiple times, and giggled when Olivia turned red every single time.

“Do you like it better when I stare at your tits, or your pussy?” Emily asked. Olivia became even redder, and turned her body away for a few minutes, but she knew Emily was looking at her ass, so she gave up and attempted to ignore her.

“So Olivia, h-how’s your bladder?” Emily asked, barely stopping a moan from leaving her mouth as she felt a painful wave of desperation hit.

“Oh, it’s so full. I still have plenty of space for it to stretch into, though!” Olivia said. Emily opened her inventory to see her bladder meter at eighty-five percent. Olivia must have been well over a hundred at this point.

Eventually, the sky started turning a blue-purple color, and the girls opened their inventories and headed towards their bed. Emily took the opportunity to see Olivia’s bladder at one hundred forty percent.

“Are we going to sleep naked?” Olivia asked.

“If I had it my way, we would burn our clothes and stay naked forever. Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?” Emily asked. Olivia’s eyes widened as she realized that her naked body would be up against Emily’s either way.

“Emily, I’ve gotten used to having clothing, and don’t want to go back to being naked. I was really embarrassed, and now I’m even more embarrassed! Can we please put our clothes back on?!” Olivia asked.

“Come on Olivia, doesn’t being naked together make you feel a little-“ Emily started.

“It does! You know how I get when I’m horny, and I don’t want that to happen, and that’s still not even the main reason I don’t like being naked! Seeing you staring at my body is really embarrassing, but it feels embarrassing in a positive way? The feeling confuses me and I don’t like it! We have clothing, let’s please wear it.” Olivia said.

“Olivia, when I stare at you lustfully, like I am right now, you say it embarrasses you in a good way. I’m pretty sure you secretly like it, but even you don’t realize you like it.” Emily suggested.

“What? N-no that’s crazy! I think… no! I don’t like it, I’m embarrassed! But that embarrassment feels really fuzzy and warm… Emily! Now you’re messing with me! Can we please just go to sleep?” Olivia sighed.

“First, do you want to be big spoon or little spoon? Wrap your arms around my huge tits and press your pussy against me, or let me caress your bladder as I slowly rub my pussy against your back?” Emily asked.

“Emily! Can we please not do this right now? I really don’t want to be horny right now, and my bladder hurts so much… and I know I’ll enjoy either option, but no! Agh, stop making me agree with you! I’m putting my clothes on and ending this!” Olivia finally decided.

“Your clothes are in my inventory.” Emily smirked.

“Fine! Little spoon!” Olivia finally decided.

“Wait really? Little spoon?” Emily questioned.

“Wait, little spoon?! Why did I say that?! Did I instinctively want little spoon? Emily, you’re completely throwing me off now!” Olivia yelled in frustration.

“Or, I was right, and you are subconsciously super pervy!” Emily exclaimed.

“Emily! That sounds super bad! Come on, my bladder is bursting, and I’m tired, maybe I’m just not thinking right.” Olivia decided. Emily happily wrapped herself around Olivia in bed, and immediately started soothing her hurting bladder.

“Ohh, this does feel nice though. Maybe subconscious pervert me is right.” Olivia moaned.

“You should listen to her more often, for both of us.” Emily requested. Olivia smiled. Emily couldn’t tell what was going through Olivia’s head, but hearing her moan softly everytime her bladder acted up made Emily content. She kept massaging it, calming Olivia down, and eventually putting her to sleep. Emily squeezed herself against Olivia, ignoring the pain from her bladder from doing this, and tried to sleep. She couldn’t stop thinking about the conversation that happened a few minutes before. She knew that Olivia became super dominant when she became horny, but was there a submissive side that she hadn’t encountered yet? Olivia seemed to be fighting herself on some certain desires, and as much as Emily wanted Olivia to be upfront with her, seeing Olivia so flustered and embarrassed was really hot. Emily made a mental note to try and mess with Olivia more often. To what extent, though? Once she becomes horny enough from it, she’s gonna be pissed, and get back at Emily. Clearly, Emily would have to figure out some sort of balance. Or maybe she was tired, and in pain, and overthinking things. Either way, Emily’s mind wandered back to the competition for biggest bladder. It was hard not to think about it, with the constant, slowly increasing pain, but she didn’t really mind it yet. All she could think of was Olivia.

Emily told her that they were on even ground to make her confident, because she really needed a win. It seemed like every time anything happened, Emily bested Olivia in every way, and it was clearly getting to her. Emily wondered if the personality switches were from some sort of extreme self doubt. The ground was not even. Not only did Emily have a stronger bladder than Olivia, but she also definitely had a stronger willpower and pain tolerance. There was absolutely no way Olivia would win this, and Emily felt bad. Part of her wanted to let Olivia win, but if Olivia was anything, it was smart. She would know if Emily let her win. While she rubbed Olivia’s bulging tummy, she thought of a few ways to give Olivia an advantage, but didn’t act on them. How terrible would Olivia feel if she found out that Emily secretly put herself at a disadvantage just to try and cheer her up? Emily figured the only way for this to work in Olivia’s favor was for her to confront Olivia in the morning and end the competition. In the meantime, Emily would think of things that Olivia could beat her in, and ways to make her happy.

36F4691C-3A9F-4E02-A188-349B4C5AA3DC.thumb.jpeg.5eec8b265a0bc85ebdd40fb9da553b67.jpeg

“Huhh, hAAGHH! OH GOD IT HURTS!” Olivia screamed when morning came, waking up very violently.

“Olivia?! What’s wrong?!” Emily asked, being woken up suddenly.

“FULL! NO SPACE LEFT!” Olivia screamed. Emily saw a large bulge where her hands were last night. Looking at herself, she had a bulge that was exactly the same size. She opened her inventory and saw one hundred fifty three percent. Olivia’s hands were clasped between her legs as she frantically kicked the air.

“Olivia calm down! I’m sure you’re fine! You have plenty of space left! You always will! You’re always going to have more space to stretch!” Emily said, rubbing Olivia’s shoulders. Olivia started breathing heavily. Emily grabbed her chin, and saw her bladder at two hundred ninety five percent. She thought back to the dungeon and shuddered.

“Olivia, this is too much for you! Let’s end the contest now. You win.” Emily said, reaching for Olivia’s plug.

“What?! No! Emily, you could hold way more than this! E-even if you were at three hundred yourself, you would still be able to hold more! I can and will keep going! I-It was just an overreaction from just waking up, I-I’m fine, r-really!” Olivia assured Emily.

“Olivia, I think we’re forgetting what this was all about in the first place. Conserving water by holding it until the other one was thirsty.” Emily said.

“So you’re s-saying the loser should have to drink p-pee for a week instead of lake water?” Olivia asked, hopping in place.

“No, I’m saying that I’m thirsty, and you really need to pee! This contest was a bad idea. I’m at a clear advantage and you must know that. Neither of us are having very good ideas lately.” Emily said.

“Emily, I can beat you if I try hard enough! I have a plug in! As long as I want to hold longer than you, I totally can!” Olivia said.

“Olivia, please. You look like you’re in so much pain and I don’t want to see you suffer like this. Here, put your clothes on.” Emily said, throwing Olivia’s clothes over to her.

“Emily, when we were in the dungeon, you had to suffer like this and there was nothing I could do about it! I’m not peeing, and I’m not putting my clothes on!” Olivia said.

“Olivia, is something else wrong? Just last night you were begging to have clothes. Is something wrong?” Emily worried.

“No, I’m just trying to prove my strength to my own self… Anytime you give me a handicap, I feel pathetic, and I always regret giving in! This time I won’t!” Olivia said.

“Honestly, I don’t want to do the competition. It’s seemingly driving you insane, and I just want you to be calm and happy.” Emily said.

“Winning this will make me feel accomplished, and proud. I can do this, I really can. If you want to stop the competition, though, I understand. W-we’ll do whatever you decide. Just please consider continuing the competition, I really want to win, or at least try my hardest!” Olivia requested

What will they do?

1. Stop the competition, let the girls drink from each other

2. Continue the competition, give Olivia a reason to be proud

3. Stop the competition, and pee into bottles for later, in case they ever run out of water.

9EFC3363-270A-4931-A5B1-A51758BFD306.thumb.jpeg.717e3e1b7c64b94d8dca9a02151afa95.jpeg05DA0A0C-3591-40C6-966C-96003B7AD81B.thumb.jpeg.a1cc8d8cfbadcccb1e591f7808157227.jpeg