Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Guest IllusiveOne

1, but catching a break doesn't mean relief. They need to be much more conscious due to the slipup with the funnel

I'm gonna vote 1 too, but can we get it so that they are interrupted and olivia has to stop and hold it part way through, maybe leaking some before she gets to go

furthermore, I don't know how comfortable you are in dealing with this, but they have been in there a while, shouldn't they be needing to go at the other end too?

The door opened, and a man walked in. He looked around, and didn’t see the girls immediately. They were hidden under the sink. He walked around the small space, and started opening cupboards. Olivia started panicking as he reached for the handle right next to where she was hiding, and thinking quickly, she threw herself at the ashy wall behind her as he opened the door handle. The hinge was ripped from the wall as part of the house collapsed in on itself, Emily just barely made it out in time. They both ran towards the woods, and the group members ran in to make sure the guard was alright. “These damned houses can’t even hold themselves up. No wonder whoever lived here built their own place. Even the worst handiwork in the simulation is safer than this! They clearly aren’t here, let’s just continue down the path. Charlie isn’t here, and we’ve wasted enough time.” A guard said, helping the man get up from the rubble. Emily and Olivia sighed in relief as they saw the group walk away from their village and finally leave for good. They waited until they were absolutely sure that they were out of seeing or hearing range, and weren’t coming back.

“Olivia, a-are you ready to take your plug out?” Emily asked, anxious even to get her own plug out.

“Very much, yes, ohhh, it hurts so much! I can’t just pee on the ground, right? I’ve held it for this long, that would just be wasteful…” Olivia figured. Emily smiled.

“I know you want to pee on me, and I’m definitely down for that, but where will you pee? My mouth? Breasts? Pussy? Thighs? Some other place?” Emily asked, making sure to get each part close to Olivia while mentioning them. She started taking her clothes off, and Olivia did the same.

“I want to drench you, I’ll pee everywhere. I want you to take your plug out, and hold it until I’m done.” Olivia requested.

“Olivia! I’m past 100%! I can’t hold it for that long! One wave of desperation hits and I’m done! Mmph! O-one just hit right now! This plug is the only thing containing my liquids! Emily argued.

“You can hold it, and you will. Now open your mouth and remove your plug. I hope you’re thirsty!” Olivia moaned. Emily took her plug out and immediately felt every drop of piss in her pushing against her pussy. Any big push and it will all spill out. Suddenly her mouth filled with gold, and she cherished every drop of it. When she closed her mouth to swallow, pee splashed all over her face. She momentarily forgot her pain and predicament as she enjoyed letting Olivia’s built up waterfall splatter all over her. Olivia’s knees wobbled and she let out a scream of relief. The liquid that tormented her for days finally poured out of her, and was even pleasuring her friend. Emily snapped back when she felt a tiny spurt leave her. A wave was crashing into her pussy any second now.

“I-I c-can’t hold it! I’m gonna pee!” Emily yelled.

Olivia figured this would happen, and was prepared. She reached for Emily’s plug, and put it back in, before Emily burst. She gasped as she felt herself a fraction of a second away from release, but her gasp was cut short as Olivia’s relief filled her mouth. Olivia then moved down on Emily’s body and was peeing on her chest, sitting on her face. Her ass and thighs were the only thing Emily could see, but Emily was perfectly fine with that. Olivia flipped herself over and started kissing Emily, and their bodies lined up. Olivia was now pissing directly on the plug keeping Emily together. She reached down and took it out again, and Emily gasped as she felt not only liters of pee pushing on one spot, but also a heavy jet of pee pushing on the other side. Olivia kept her mouth over Emily’s for a while to muffle moans. She felt Emily’s pussy quivering, and slipped the plug back in.

“You can’t even hold it for ten seconds! I thought I was the weak one!” Olivia said, her dominant side finally getting to take over. Emily tried to protest, but Olivia started pushing on her bulge.

“Olivia! Oh god it hurts! …Don’t stop!” Emily cried.

Olivia’s stream continued going strong. Emily was soaked, and a lot of it splashed back onto Olivia. They were a slippery mess. Olivia pressed her chest against Emily’s breasts, and grabbed her huge tits. While squeezing them, Olivia slipped and fell, their bladders colliding. They both screamed, and Olivia’s stream blasted even stronger for a second.

0D0099D3-9A1B-4CA2-BC09-D703F2327589.thumb.jpeg.9884c55dbc608e26b4d195a9d2782f7a.jpeg

“Olivia!” Emily wheezed, catching her breath. “Olivia did you do that on purpose?!” Emily asked.

“N-no… but I can do it again!” Olivia said, pushing herself up a considerable distance from Emily’s body, about three times as far as Emily’s breasts came out.

“N-no-no-no! Oh god please don’t! Not from there! That’s too much!” Emily begged. Olivia smiled.

“It’s never too much, we can always go further!” Olivia said, lifting herself up even more.

“Olivia! I’ll die!” Emily screamed.

“You can’t!” Olivia said, as she let her arms go and fell towards the ground. Emily reached up and stopped her from falling, before she could make contact. Olivia quickly punched Emily in the bladder anyway, and she dropped her, causing her to land on the bladder from about the same height as the first time.

Emily was in tears, and Olivia was finally finishing. “Ohh, that felt so good! We need to finish this with an orgasm!” Olivia exclaimed.

“C-can I please pee first?!” Emily asked.

“Oh, you don’t need to pee! You’re a strong girl, you can hold it! Olivia said rubbing Emily’s poor bladder.

Olivia shoved Emily’s face between her legs. “I just peed, so I need you to lick me clean.” Olivia said. Emily started licking, but was more focused on the pain in her bladder. Olivia noticed, and pressed her foot against the bulge.

“Speed up, or I will kick you.” Olivia warned. Emily sped up, and tears rolled down her face.

“Ohhhh, yeah… that feels so good…” Olivia moaned. She squeezed her legs together as she felt Emily’s lips suction against her pussy. A loud smack was heard and Olivia moaned loudly.

“Oh yes! Kiss me with your tongue, too!” Olivia yelled. Emily kissed Olivia’s pussy and inserted her tongue between the lips. Olivia kicked her anyway, and as she did, Emily jolted in pain, causing her tongue to go further in. Olivia moaned loudly, and Emily started crying.

“Do you want to pee?” Olivia asked. Emily nodded her head. Olivia laid down.

“Then we’ll finish right. Take out your plug, and pee right on my pussy. That stream should be powerful enough to make me orgasm, and if it isn’t, then I’ll still be dominant, and you’ll be in trouble. If you really have to pee though, you should have no trouble.” Olivia said. Emily took her plug out, and blissfully started peeing. She moaned in fantastic relief, and could hardly hold herself upright because she was wobbling so much.

Olivia wasn’t orgasming, though, so she decided to do something about it. Both of her hands were balled into fists, and she jammed both of them into Emily’s bladder with as much force as she could possibly muster. Emily screamed, lost balance, and fell directly onto her bulge, and, having just taken three fatal blows, she peed with the force of a firehose, directly at Olivia’s burning fire. Olivia yelled in pleasure, and orgasmed. Emily brought her mouth to Olivia’s, and they made out for the remainder of Emily’s emptying.

When she finished, Emily rolled over and sighed. She looked down at her bruised belly, and smiled.

“So Olivia, do you feel good now?” Emily asked, after a few minutes of catching her breath.

Olivia smiled.

“I’ve never felt better.”

Now that they are finally not at risk of dying (except maybe from Olivia’s dominant side), what should Emily and Olivia do?

1. The girls should try and start a small farm or garden. Some way to get reliable food.

2. The girls should try and expand the small room they live in for more comfort.

3. The girls should go swimming in the lake nearby.

DADAA265-536A-48D5-B382-54CF15AB8B6E.jpeg.a3ef1059d6cebabce22c7c9be3bd4235.jpegFD547587-52EC-4D6F-9C94-0C3C0F1BFCAB.thumb.jpeg.5e6bab87a2e014d0c6eccd8c2c18ecdf.jpeg

Emily’s stomach growled. She looked at her food meter, and it was less that ten.

“Ughhh, how do we keep letting this one fall so low?!” Emily asked. She knew they couldn’t eat anything for a few days, and they would have if they could have, but it was going to be painful to gather food on such an empty stomach.

“Emily, we could cook that bear meat. I don’t think we should try to hunt food being so hungry. I know you said we would only eat this if we had to, but I think we have to.” Olivia suggested.

“Yeah, you’re right. I have an idea, though. Let’s remove this problem in the future. Instead of hunting animals when we go out, let’s look for fruits, or seeds, and start a garden! If we can make it big enough, it will produce food for us endlessly!” Emily said.

“I agree, we should do that! We still need to hunt animals, though. That garden won’t start producing food for a while.” Olivia said.

They cooked and ate the bear. That brought their hungers to max, and they were able to go out and look for growable food.

“We should’ve left a bit of space in out hunger bars. That way, we could eat some things we know we can grow, to see if they fill us or not.” Olivia said.

“What, are we gonna grow a tree and eat the leaves?” Emily asked.

“No… could we? Would that count as food?” Olivia wondered.

They came across something that looked edible, although they didn’t recognize it. It was pink, and had white stripes on it.

“This has to be a fruit. I don’t know what it is, but this definitely looks like a fruit.” Emily said, putting it in her inventory.

“What if it’s poisonous?” Olivia asked.

“It shouldn’t kill me. If it brings me even to one percent health, I can still wait to eventually heal back to full health. Then we can use it as bait to lure in deer, and eat those.” Emily said.

“What if it poisons them, and the poison carries over to us?” Olivia asked.

“That’s too complicated and inconvenient, the author would never do that.” Emily said.

They continued looking for another food that they might recognize, and found yet another thing that didn’t exist in real life. A red fruit, almost like a gemstone, but juicy, and edible. And not a rock.

“Olivia I swear I found apples only a day before I got to this village, there are real fruits here.” Emily said.

“I guess there are made up ones too? I think we need to name these.” Olivia said.

“Zonefruit and bloodfruit.” Emity suggested.

“First of all bloodfruit sounds like something that would actually exist in real life, and why zonefruit?” Olivia asked.

“I think you’re thinking of blood oranges. I’m calling them bloodfruit whether you like it or not. And zonefruit, because it looks like zone pink! Look!” Emily said.

FDF52EE9-D754-4A57-9418-149D4B4C1248.thumb.jpeg.646929978a4417adc910b71ae7a89295.jpeg

“Huh, you’re right. Alright, we’ll use your names.” Olivia said.

On the way back, they saw what looked like a lemon, but more spherical, and a less saturated yellow. “Bigger lemon.” Emily said, upon seeing it.

“Definitely not. Let’s call it… uhh… hold on I can’t think of a name...” Olivia said.

“Let’s call it bigger lemon.” Emily repeated.

“No.” Olivia responded.

They took all three home, and dug up the ground near their shack. They planted all three a meter or two apart, and then covered them in dirt.

“Should we use our flavored water to water these, or lake water?” Emily asked.

“Let’s use lake water for zonefruit and bloodfruit, and flavored for the yellow one. I feel like since it’s like a lemon, it will have a more familiar taste, and if we use the better tasting water, it should hopefully taste really good when more grow.” Olivia estimated.

“I never really liked lemon… plus, I don’t think it works like that.” Emily said.

“Okay, well, let’s do that anyway. I’ll get a bunch of our empty bottles and fill them with lake water. I’ll put them in a separate crate so we know if it’s flavored or lake water.” Olivia said.

A while later, they had watered all three plants, and only had to wait for them to start growing.

“When these finally grow, should we try to learn to cook or something? I’m sure there’s some benefit coded in where if we prepare this food it’s better, right?” Emily asked.

“Probably, plus, we can make it taste better that way too, so I’m for it.” Olivia said.

“Great! Now that we have a garden, I think I want to try and expand our living space. Should we?” Emily asked.

Should the girls try and improve their room?

1. Yes!

2. Not yet!

3. Instead of improving the home, they should improve the bed!

F45472B2-09D1-48CE-A21F-963F96E10239.thumb.jpeg.7dd4542bc44c3064a00d2048b27b908f.jpeg2E020A23-CB2B-4CA6-B61D-ADC19CADB59F.thumb.jpeg.a97494af893165f737b75a16602fdf3f.jpeg

also I only now realized that I messed up the very center of the bloodfruit in the drawing, it should just be a flat color

I’m sorry this one took so long, and that it overall isn’t very exciting. I haven’t felt much motivation or want to do anything in regards to this site for a good month now, which isn’t great. Hopefully I will again very soon, but for now I haven’t been doing anything.

“Yeah, we should expand our living space. I’m tired of barely having enough room to sleep. If we both happened to have especially full bladders, we probably wouldn’t even fit in here!” Olivia said.

“Imagine having to squeeze in there with massive bulging bladders though… that would be hot…” Emily said.

“It would… b-but we need more space! We need another room, at least.” Olivia said.

The girls tore down one of the walls. Olivia grabbed a ton of rocks from the lake near them, and Emily grabbed more wood and bark for the walls. While Olivia was at the lake, she mixed some mud and sand to create an adhesive to stick everything together, just like when they first started building the room. They laid the stones out to make the room about 1.5 times bigger in one direction, and then laid a lot more stones out to create a second room. This room was offset a little, and was meant to be much much taller. They laid the wood down in place, and stuck it all together with the concrete-like mixture.

“If this had an a-frame roof, it would actually look pretty nice!” Emily said, admiring their work.

“Yeah! If we can get access to glass, then we could even make some windows!” Olivia added.

9CFE42AB-AA71-4C1E-B3F7-1A9B55FC31F7.thumb.jpeg.d3284d62ad71026f104debfb6b40a03c.jpeg

On the inside, they had a doorway leading to the second room. In there, they placed a few crates down, and their chest. This would be mainly for storage, but also for protection if they needed it.

They started laying down wood for the floor, and Emily rubbed bark together to try and smoothen it to make it a more comfortable floor. They were going all out now.

“Olivia, I could probably use my axe to cut wood into shapes that could make an actual bed! If we can make a mattress, we could have an actual place to sleep!” Emily said, excitedly.

“That would be great, but how would we make a mattress? We don’t have anything even remotely soft, other than the blankets we need to use as blankets. It’s starting to get cold outside, we need blankets.” Olivia said.

“Maybe we can venture out and look for sheep? Or some variant?” Emily suggested.

“I really don’t want to leave this place for a while. Plus, wouldn’t we want foam for a mattress?” Olivia asked.

“Olivia, where are we going to get foam?!” Emily asked.

“Grass!” Olivia shouted.

“What? How would we make foam with grass?” Emily wondered.

“No, we don’t need foam! We make an elastic-y casing, and fill it with grass clippings! That would make for a pretty soft mattress!” Olivia realized.

“That’s great! How would we make the casing though?” Emily asked. “Ugh… no clue. If we had string I’m sure we could figure out a way to weave it or something, but we would need a lot.” Olivia said.

“Ooh! Would bear fur work? Because I have some of that! Maybe we could use grass to make the outside, and fill it with bear fur!” Emily suggested.

“Maybe we could even use some of our own hair, when it grows too long.” Olivia suggested.

“Umm, that’s kinda weird, but I guess it makes sense. Actually… wait… we’ve been here for almost two months now, probably. Why hasn’t our hair grown at all?” Emily asked.

“You’re right… it hasn’t. And come to think of it, we’ve had to pee countless times, but neither of us have had to poop once. Do you think the creator of this simulation forgot some things?” Olivia asked.

“No, he wouldn’t forget things like that. He either hasn’t got them working properly yet, or doesn’t intend for them to happen.” Emily figured.

“So wait, if for some reason my hair was cut off, I would be bald forever?!” Olivia asked worriedly.

“Yeah, I guess so…” Emily realized.

“Well, we got a little off topic... We should focus on making a mattress for a bed. What should we do?” Olivia asked.

1. Use grass to make the outside, and fill it with fur that they can collect from fighting more bears.

2. Fill it with grass, and find something else to make the outside.

3. Go and search for sheep to make the mattress with wool.

4. Do any of you by any chance actually know how to make mattresses? Because if so, I could be going about this all wrong, and your input would be helpful. Anytime these girls do something, it’s just an educated guess by me for how it would work, and I could be very wrong.

21CF3010-A3F7-4D31-8D97-B6F5E4511559.thumb.jpeg.03bbfabeed6185771028e099e76434af.jpeg921245C8-E877-4D4C-8B42-018F7CEF23F0.thumb.jpeg.1d14aec468173d1d8e2ad2e3d8d8604d.jpeg