Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bombality said:

If I'm counting right it's 6 votes for 2 and 5 for 1...

This is much more hard-fought than I thought it would be 

It's kind of epic

If both variants will get about even results, may be something in between can happen? Like not making Olivia bladder fill up to 500%... yet... but Emily could make her match her own last level of fullness in dungeon?

Oh my god, there are so many conflicting ideas and I want to do all of them but I can’t! This is the hardest decision I have had to make for this entire interactive, definitely. I’m going to wait for a while before I decide. (I always wait twenty-four hours before I even think about the next part to give people time to see it and vote)

10 hours ago, IllusiveOne said:

Hmmm...

I'm going to say 2, but with some of the rationale of 1. Given that thisll be Olivia's first outing in the over 100% club, I think their should be a little more realistic expectations. However, just because Emily is planning to not let her hold it for long doesn't mean they dont wind up in a new scenario where they have to wait a little longer

I love the idea of winding up in a scenario where they can’t pee anyway, even if they agree to take it easy

9 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

2.... Buuut as soon as she pee, she'll spending the rest of the night torturing Olivia's bladder! ( Emily must use Olivia's bladder as a pillow all night long and also as a chair )

By the way I love the new art style, It is pretty cool.

I also like the idea of torturing Olivia after Emily gets release to make things ‘worse’ without making them horrible

1 hour ago, Lapiiss said:

Just popping in to vote for 1. I'm a sadist, I want this.

Also um, I've been catching up on this and I LOVE IT, but I have a little writing tip. Start a new line every time a different character speaks, otherwise it gets hard to keep track of who is saying what. This is still amazing though, your art has improved so much since this started, it's incredible!

That’s a good tip thank you

1 hour ago, ola93 said:

How about a compromise? Olivia should hold it until after Emily burst, but:

1. Emily should drink the amount Olivia drank right away

2. Emily can't use a plug while Olivia can

This is also a good idea! Makes it more fair, and is a good cross between the two, (leaning towards the first)

I’ve also gotten a lot of people complimenting on the drawing I did, and I have another question for some people to answer. Would you prefer that I continued drawing like that for Zone Pink? It would make them take a few more days to come out, and there would be only 1-2 drawings rather than 2-4. Would you prefer the quick simple style or the long but good style?

Guest IllusiveOne

I like this new style for every now and then, but I for one love more illustrations of events. So if the usual style lends itself to more illustrations, I say go that route! 

This vote was 8-7. Not only was it really close, but it also means that fifteen people voted! I really appreciate every reply people make to this! (but I especially appreciate when they say more than just the number)

It was a tough choice. I wanted to do both, and people had really good ideas on both sides, but I could only choose one of them, sort of. I’m going with a compromise that hopefully captures the best of both worlds thanks to some suggestions I got. Hopefully I don’t disappoint anyone (but either way, Olivia’s going way past 100%, so I think you’ll be happy.)

Emily stared in silence for a minute. Olivia had just practically begged for her life from Emily, who was supposed to be protecting her. As Emily snapped back to reality, she felt disappointed in herself. Olivia already had to worry about wild animals and bad people, and now Emily was just another ‘monster.’

“O-Olivia… no. No, I’m not going to make you hold it for a week. I don’t know what came over me, I’m assuming it’s the same thing that usually comes over you. For some reason, I felt like I deserved to see you that full. You may have been entirely to blame for my first hold, and worsened my second hold, but I can take it. You can’t. I feel awful for ever suggesting that you should need to hold it for my amusement, and I hope you can forgive me.” Emily apologized. Olivia’s mouth sat agape, unsure of how to process what she just heard. She wasn’t sure why, but she had to defend Emily’s point that she so terribly feared.

“Emily, did you just apologize to me for that? Not only did I force you to hold it way past your limit, and then was too weak to hold any in the dungeon, but I also become even more controlling than you just did anytime I think about you in a less than innocent way! You totally deserve to see me unresponsively full, and I totally deserve to be that full! I’ve just been holding you back in so many ways this whole time, you should at least get to see me suffer for a while, right?” Olivia asked. Emily shook her head.

“Well, one thing’s for sure, we both think we’re the problem. You think I’d be better off without you and I think that I’m supposed to put you before myself. What really happened is that survival is hard, and we’ve been put under a ton of stress. We’re tired, we want to go home, and are taking our frustrations out on ourselves. We just need to calm down, and forgive ourselves. Forgive each other. Take a break from everything, and just bring ourselves back up.” Emily stated.

“I don’t think I can forgive myself, I’ve felt this same way ever since day one.” Olivia admitted.

“Olivia, you are not a burden on me whatsoever. You are helpful, kind, very smart, and VERY fun to be with. If it weren’t for you, I might’ve just stopped at that village. I might have never moved out of the prebuilt house, and I probably would’ve died when it inevitably collapsed on me. If not, then I surely would have gone crazy. You are always here for me, and I wish I could say the same for myself.” Emily said.

“Emily, you aren’t supposed to be protecting me! We’re partners! The first thing I did was save you from that wolf! (although our characters weren’t really figured out by that point) You’re right, we need to forgive ourselves, and just calm down, but it’s so hard when I feel guilty for everything.” Olivia sighed. The girls smiled at each other, and hugged. Olivia whimpered as Emily’s body put pressure on her bulge.

“Oh, you can pee right now! I don’t want to put you in any pain!” Emily said suddenly.

“A-actually, if I’m being honest… I kinda want to keep filling up… it feels good in a weird way, and I’m pretty sure this would be the first time I ever pass 100%...” Olivia said.

“...I feel bad for being really glad that you said that.” Emily admitted.

The girls kept walking, and both of them kept an eye on the mountain between Olivia’s legs. It felt like a volcano that was already erupting, but was being blocked off and couldn’t. Olivia rubbed it occasionally, and Emily poked at it a few times. “So what’s the plan? When are you finally going to let all of that out?” Emily asked.

“The morning after you pee, like we agreed.” Olivia answered.

“Oh, I’ll pee as soon as we get back then, I don’t want you to hold too much!” Emily said.

They saw the burnt village for the first time in days. It wasn’t a pleasant sight, but it sure felt good to be home. Except, they heard a sound coming from the mountains that lay behind their shed. It was like marching, a constant patting getting closer and closer. The girls looked at each other in fear and hid in the most sturdy looking building. Looking out towards the mountains they saw a group of people come by. Six people with bows and quivers, and one man leading them with a crossbow. All of them had leather armor with metal platings.

70061EAD-565C-451D-921B-1A277AD13A98.thumb.jpeg.0033bf3ebc56412d1745115779987381.jpeg

“Look for signs of Charlie. Or whatever name he gave himself. See if he came through here.” The leader said.

“Sir, this small shack looks pretty crudely made, but it’s in perfect condition other than that. Do you think someone is living here? If they do, we can wait for them to get back and interrogate them.” One of the bow wielders called out.

“Yes, good thinking. We’ll stay here for a few days. While we do, we’ll look for signs of him. If whoever lives here doesn’t return by then, then we continue onward.” The leader decided.

Olivia and Emily quickly ran from the house and hid in the trees nearby. The troops searched every house thoroughly. They spoke in a whisper.

“Olivia! We can’t get caught! Charlie was so nice to us, we can’t rat him out!” Emily said.

“I agree, we have to hide from these guys, but if we stay out here in the forest, wild animals will surely get to us. We have to hide in one of the buildings, but come out in the forest when they do searches.” Olivia said. The girls nodded and waited for the search to end. They then snuck back to the house that held up the best, and layed down in it. They were too close to the group now. They didn’t dare say a word, even a whisper. Olivia didn’t moan at all, even though she kept getting fuller by the minute. Both girls knew what this meant.

While yes, this was yet another stressful situation, the real issue was much worse.

Neither of them were peeing for a week, whether they liked it or not.

•••

Well, as I’m sure you can tell by what the group’s people were wearing, I am terrible at clothing/outfit design! I really want Emily’s sexy clothing choice to look good, though, and so far, I haven’t come up with anything very good. If any of you think you have a good idea of what her outfit should look like, then take the naked image of her in the spoiler section, and just draw it on! You don’t have to be good at drawing at all, I just need to know what you’re going for. If you want, you can even just describe it to me, that should be fine. Don’t put it here, that will end up being kinda spammy. Just send me a private message with the image/description. Remember, it’s yellow, small, very revealing, and very sexy. Your prize for winning is that you won. I would normally say that you get a free drawing from me, but you already can get a free drawing from me so there’s no point.

So, go make that outfit as sexy as you can, and send it to me! I’ll either pick my favorite, or get inspiration from one or more to make what I think looks the best!

A97ED189-5225-49C3-8051-0B94B8ED130C.thumb.jpeg.f0fa91368f0186c5bfd587e731158a99.jpegF3234E69-7B74-4D17-BB83-58DD310F2244.thumb.jpeg.2b0ebd7f9d58744a1ca3c6a8750faa5f.jpeg

Olivia’s doing a really good job of suppressing that 170% pink meter...

I wonder how long that will last...

That dude leading the search kind of reminds me of the soldier of Team Fortress...

image.png.a74d01929d3d3589b143739b165e59ea.png

9 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Don’t put it here, that will end up being kinda spammy. Just send me a private message with the image/description.

Also why can't we put it here?, how it would be more spammy than what we already have been doing (simply writing numbers)? , I won't break the rule just because I don't understand it but I'm curious.

9 hours ago, Bombality said:

That dude leading the search kind of reminds me of the soldier of Team Fortress...

image.png.a74d01929d3d3589b143739b165e59ea.png

Also why can't we put it here?, how it would be more spammy than what we already have been doing (simply writing numbers)? , I won't break the rule just because I don't understand it but I'm curious.

Everyone would be posting photos which take up much more space than numbers

I only got one person to send in their idea for Emily’s clothing, and it was already very similar to what I had. I asked for suggestions though, because I didn’t like what I had. Anyway, I did some “research” of my own, (I actually did a lot of looking for outfits, but looking at girls in tight, revealing clothing doesn’t exactly drain me like other research would.)

I do have a few ideas for clothing for Emily, so if you want to vote on that, I’ll put it with the inventories in the spoiler tab.

The seven people took positions and patrolled areas. Nobody was getting in or out without someone noticing. They took brief breaks for eating, and peeing in the bushes, and when they slept, three of them slept while four of them continued watching. The leader almost always stayed awake. That was how it was anytime this group watched over an area, and was how it would be this time too. Olivia was quick to figure out that they had schedules, because they all seemed to know exactly when their breaks were.

“Okay Emily…” Olivia whispered when the guard closest to them started eating his lunch,

“We need to figure out when his next break is. We can sneak off to the woods then, and potentially pee.” Olivia planned.

“But when we leave, we would have to wait for his next break before we could return to this building. If there are wild animals out there, we’re screwed.” Emily added.

“Olivia, can’t you just pee in here? The splashing won’t be that loud, I’m sure nobody will hear.” Emily asked.

“No, it will definitely be too loud, and the guards could see or smell it. If we can’t risk going into the woods, we’ll have to hold it.” Olivia said.

“I don’t want you to have to hold it! I don’t want to see you in pain, and you aren’t as strong as I am!” Emily whispered empathetically.

“Emily, don’t worry about me. I’d rather hold this for a month than get caught by those guards. Besides helping Charlie, who knows what they would do if they found us? We should just wait a week. It’s too risky.” Olivia decided. Emily’s eyes became wider and she opened her inventory. Inside of a crate, she found the funnel and tube they got from the dungeon along with the doorknob. She finally realized what they could use it for. She took her plug out and put the tube end in her.

“Olivia, pee into that funnel! I can hold the pee for both of us!” Emily whispered. Olivia refused. She wasn’t going to put Emily through that a third time. Plus, she was still enjoying the full bladder for some reason, so she didn’t really want to empty herself into Emily anyway. She patted her tummy and winced from the pain. Emily covered her mouth. The guard patrolling outside was at his furthest point from that house, but was walking back. If the girls were less lucky, he could’ve heard Olivia’s pain.

“Don’t do that. I know how it feels and I know why you’d want to do that, but cries of pain and pleasure are too loud.” Emily warned.

“Emily, my pink meter is at 170% and has been for a very long time. I’m more horny than full!” Olivia complained.

“As soon as these people leave we can do anything and everything. We have to wait though. We have to.” Emily assured.

“C-can you talk sexily for me? Can you describe in unnecessary detail all of the things we’re going to do in a week?” Olivia asked.

“I would, but that will make you worse. Plus, I don’t know what we would do yet.” Emily whispered.

“Well I know I’ll be absolutely bursting by that point, and you will too, so I’m sure we could take our plugs out and burst all over each other… mmm… and then lick each other clean…” Olivia moaned. Emily put her hand over Olivia’s mouth.

“Olivia if you keep that up you won’t be able to suppress yourself and we’ll get caught. You’re already moaning, and that’s too loud. We need to keep quiet.” Emily warned. Olivia frowned, but stopped.

The next few hours were uneventful. Olivia occasionally checked her inventory and squirmed at her 180% full pink meter and 95% full yellow meter. At one point Emily bent over to look in some of the cupboards in the house to see if there was anything of use, and somehow, the restrictiveness of the clothing made it even hotter for Olivia. Either that, or she was just so used to Emily being naked that she was excited about a change.

They both drank a bottle of water. They had plenty of water to drink, but barely had any food. They relied on hunting, which was already unreliable, but they couldn’t even do that right now.

“Emily, as soon as we drain our pink and yellow meters when the patrol leaves, we need to start farming. Surely it’s easier here than in real life, right?” Olivia whispered.

“I hope so. Do we even have anything to start us off?” Emily asked.

“I’m sure we can find something. Maybe, we can take something else that’s plantable, and enchant it somehow to give it an effect? Maybe I could rub an apple against my dripping wet pussy and it could give us apples that make us super horny when we eat them?” Olivia wondered.

“Olivia, that doesn’t even make sense from a gameplay standpoint. Wouldn’t you use that to lower your pink bar?” Emily asked.

“That would be less fun! Image emptying your entire bladder on the spot where you planted something, and then whenever more of them grow, eating one fills your bladder right back up again! Imagine emptying 250% on that, and then eating two! You’d shoot up to 500% instantly!” Olivia said excitedly.

“Olivia, again that’s probably not how it would work, and you’re also getting way too excited here. You’re gonna alert a guard.” Emily warned.

“Not if the clap from your juicy ass does first!” Olivia joked. Emily blushed, and they both stopped talking.

Olivia kept fidgeting. She opened her inventory and gasped. Emily covered her mouth, but looked over. Olivia’s yellow meter was at 99%. Olivia grabbed a water bottle and looked at Emily.

“Olivia, that’s a bad idea. I know you want to get to 100, but you definitely will. Just have patience.” Emily said, as Olivia already started drinking the water. She finished it, and they both watched Olivia hit 100%.

Olivia’s eyes shot open.

She slammed both of her hands beneath her legs and Emily quickly covered her mouth with her hands. Olivia let out a moan as she felt an absolutely astonishing wave of desperation, much much more powerful than any before it. 100% was always the point where a person would pee themselves without a plug, no matter how strong they are. 100% scales, so Emily’s 100% is much larger than Olivia’s. Olivia felt another moan coming, and looked at Emily in a way that said: “your hands won’t muffle this one.” Emily closed her eyes, and thinking quick, wrapped herself against Olivia, and kissed her lips. Olivia screamed in pleasure and pain as she felt an even stronger wave, combined with Emily kissing her while her pink meter was almost at 200%. Her pussy was practically a waterfall, and her bladder was a water balloon that should’ve popped, but wouldn’t.

EE3F557E-B2C9-42CB-BC80-04750DE96141.thumb.jpeg.ebb0c897ae3abe04aeff9f2e29d35326.jpeg

If Emily’s mouth hasn’t been over Olivia’s, the moan would’ve given them away. Emily gently removed her lips from her friend and sat across from her. Olivia had hit 100% for the first time, and never wanted an empty bladder again.

“Emily, d-does 200 f-feel like th-that too?” Olivia asked weakly.

“When I hit 200, I was too desperate to enjoy it anymore. I’m sure it felt like that, but I only felt the pain.” Emily answered. Olivia practically collapsed on the floor. The girls decided to sleep.

What do they decide for tomorrow?

1. When the guard takes his next break they go to the forest to try and hunt an animal again. They don’t want to starve to death. Whether they pee in the forest is up to you. (Basically, whatever excuse you come up with that prevents them from peeing in the forest I can use, because nobody is going to let them release that easily.)

2. The girls play it safe and stay in the building, and hold it. They want no chance of alerting the guards, even if it’s the most uneventful and painful option.

3. The girls stay in the house, but try to find a way to safely pee (whether this is successful is up to you)

and in case you forgot, you can vote on Emily’s new outfit! The choices are in the spoiler! v

4F207DD1-3A3F-44D0-B52A-22AB65224EB2.thumb.jpeg.9cf89240ad1e4f4719df4601e5391ac4.jpeg2778B8BE-8F6C-4B01-A8CE-9D6F2D710F1A.thumb.jpeg.91884a0b7d896ef9857b503f7627c5fc.jpeg

I have three sets of tops, and two sets of bottoms, so your vote response could be something like this:

3AX

1BY

2CX

3E661AA6-7D62-46F8-9125-4693B78F7D1B.thumb.jpeg.88efb83e2d5f6623a14ef17d0b60b6be.jpeg

vote for all three, the number, and the two letters for the clothing! (Also vote based on the concept, not how well I draw it. I’ll eventually be able to draw these clothes better.)

In the drawing above (before the spoiler), I used a modified BX, so that’s another example of what that might look like, but with sleeves, instead of straps. Also, I just noticed that I messed up the shading on the shirt but it’s too late now.