Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Bombality said:

There are sometimes that I feel like I gave an upvote that wasn't deserved and other times I feel like simply an upvote is not enough and this is no doubt one of those times

As for what they get from the chest:

All the items that were taken from them

A bow

A shield

A pick  of a material stronger than iron 

A plug that has extra armor 

A Bronze chestplate (a weak metal)

500 gold coins

and not sure if everyone will agree with this but a full set of clothes and one incomplete one for cold temperatures

agrred

15 hours ago, Bombality said:

There are sometimes that I feel like I gave an upvote that wasn't deserved and other times I feel like simply an upvote is not enough and this is no doubt one of those times

All the items that were taken from them

and not sure if everyone will agree with this but a full set of clothes

1. Thanks!

2. Yeah I already wrote that I was planning on giving then their stuff back

3. Screw you and your hatred for nudity

Some really good ideas so far from everyone though! Tons of things I never would have thought of!

Some ideas:

Maybe a crate of potions that has

x2 +125 Hornyness/-100 pee

x2 +125 Pee/-100 Hornyness

x2 +300 Hornyness/-300 pee

An plug that while equipped, makes holding pee not cause pain, but for every %3 of pee held, +%2 hornyness

A tube-like thing that allows the girls to safely transfer pee, but breaks after 4 uses

A tool that can help the girls... pleasure themselves

11 hours ago, UnDefined_404 said:

Some ideas:

Maybe a crate of potions that has

x2 +125 Hornyness/-100 pee

x2 +125 Pee/-100 Hornyness

x2 +300 Hornyness/-300 pee

An plug that while equipped, makes holding pee not cause pain, but for every %3 of pee held, +%2 hornyness

A tube-like thing that allows the girls to safely transfer pee, but breaks after 4 uses

A tool that can help the girls... pleasure themselves

Edit for last post: Olivia didn’t pee, just Emily. Her bladder meter should be 50%

Emily opened the chest, and the first thing she noticed was that it was an inventory, and the items weren’t actually in the chest. The next thing she saw was that they got all of their items back! Olivia was right! Emily quickly grabbed her double sided sword, and put her kneepads back on. Olivia grabbed her axe and her pants. She reached for a plug before she put her pants on, and noticed they were metallic and golden. “Emily, our plugs are different…” Olivia said, putting hers in. “Wait, do you think this is real gold?” Emily asked, looking at hers. “Well, it might as well be, it’s not real real gold, so it can be whatever the developer wants.” Olivia said. Emily opened her inventory. “O-OLIVIA! OLIVIA LOOK!” Emily shouted, absolutely shocked. “Wha-what is it?!” Olivia asked. “LOOK AT THE DEFENSE THAT PLUG GAVE ME!” Emily exclaimed, pointing at a ten beneath her legs. “T-ten defense?! That’s insane! From a plug?!” Olivia asked, putting her plug in immediately. Emily and Olivia checked the crates to make sure everything was still in them. While Olivia looked, she found the crate that had four bottles of Emily’s pee from before the dungeon. Since it had been in an inventory this whole time, it was still fresh. Olivia decided to store that crate in her inventory, she didn’t want to lose it…

3935F03E-7BFA-45E8-ABA7-4AED71099E11.thumb.jpeg.aba308371f6acaa308bfadc97ed799d1.jpeg

“Well that’s all of our old stuff, including upgraded plugs, what new stuff did we get?” Emily asked, walking back to the chest. She was surprised to see nothing in the inventory slots. “W-Wait… y-you didn’t go through all of that for u-upgraded plugs… r-right…” Olivia worried. “No… there has to be more!” Emily said, frantically searching for something else that the chest could have. While she did, she accidentally swiped at the inventory, and it moved out of range of the chest and disappeared as a new page showed up. This page had plenty of items. “Oh! T-two pages!” Emily realized, breathing a sigh of relief. In the first slots were a sweater, a tank top, and a tiny, excessively revealing shirt. Next were sweatpants, a bikini bottom, and one pair of panties. (One singular one, I don’t know why it’s called a pair) “Did we finally get clothes?!” Emily asked, excitedly. “Yeah! W-we did! I call the sweater and sweatpants!” Olivia said, grabbing them. “Alright, I’ll have the tank top. Give me your current shorts. Those other two items are way too revealing.” Emily said. “Well, m-maybe you should check if they give you more defense?” Olivia asked. Emily giggled. “You want me to wear the skimpy revealing clothing, don’t you?” She asked. Olivia blushed and nodded her head. Emily checked the stats, and they were the same. Three defense for every item, including the sweater and sweatpants Olivia was wearing.

F43D968F-1D63-4A85-80CB-29349C49BF9A.thumb.jpeg.c6cc7162850e9803a4e026e5a6847786.jpeg

Emily wasn’t sure whether to wear the normal clothes to feel more ‘clothed,’ or to wear the sexy clothing to please Olivia, so she stayed naked for now. She continued looking through the chest. She found a small hatchet next. “Ooh! Emily! Since I’m too weak to use the axe, I could use the hatchet!” Olivia said. “Yeah! Go ahead!” Emily said, tossing it to her. Emily kept rooting through, and found old papers in an unknown language. It wasn’t English, and it certainly didn’t use the Roman alphabet, so they couldn’t decipher it. Lastly, they received a few flasks, and some unclassified seeds. “Olivia, we can’t fit all of this in our inventories, we’re going to have to carry some stuff!” Emily said. “Oh! What if we put everything back in the chest, and just put the chest in one of our inventories? Plus we’d get a free chest out of it, so we can store things at home!” Olivia suggested. “It’s reasons like this that make me love you more than anything in the world.” Emily smiled, knowing she never would have thought of something as obvious as that.

The girls packed everything into the chest, put it in Emily’s inventory, and headed for home. Except they didn’t know which direction that was, or where they currently were. “Olivia, you keep making really smart decisions, which way should we go?” Emily asked.

1. North

2. East

3. South

4. West

(I’m giving you no frame of reference although I have already picked a correct answer. We will just have to see what happens.)

Also, what should Emily make her default clothing?

1. The tank top and shorts for the casual look she wants

2. The skimpy shirt and bikini bottom to please Olivia and for a much sexier look.

E42D776B-81FD-4BE1-B96F-CCADAE33361E.thumb.jpeg.b9d990d666d80711db66019dd2e0ae46.jpegAA25A677-F43C-4C0F-8A32-A57E743149C7.thumb.jpeg.87f62cb76b04c04db2391ba22b6f2498.jpeg

Edited by Phentaiee
Wrong name for the sexier pants (see edit history)
13 hours ago, UnDefined_404 said:

For the direction, I searched through the entire interactive, but couldn’t find anything mentioning cardinal directions 😕. So I’ll choose north

Also, I think Emily should wear the revealing clothes 

Whoa! We have a dedicated reader here! Now I really wish I would’ve said something about that!

“Well, since we have absolutely no idea where we are or what direction we’re facing, we can only just pick a random direction. I say we head west.” Olivia said. “Okay, sure.” Emily replied. Both girls both turned and started walking west.

It wasn’t until about five minutes into the walk, when Olivia suddenly stopped. “What’s wrong?” Emily asked. “Emily. How the hell did we both know which way west was?” Olivia asked. Emily stopped walking. “I-I have no idea… that just felt like west to me, and you also seemed to turn that way…” Emily said, a little concerned. They both looked around, and for some reason, even though they had no frame of reference whatsoever, they knew which way was north, south, and east, too. “Emily, this is freaky… I guess we should keep walking, but should we investigate this further?” Olivia asked. “I-I really don’t know… We’ve forgotten everything, so maybe humans just do that?” Emily asked. “No… we lost our personal memories, but retained all of the information we learned. This isn’t normal.” Olivia said. Suddenly Emily’s stomach growled very loudly. “Urngh… that hurt…” Emily groaned, wrapping her arms around her stomach. Emily opened her inventory and was shocked to see her hunger bar at three percent. “Oh god! We were so wrapped up in the dungeon that we forgot to eat!” Emily realized. Now that she knew she was hungry, she felt hungrier than she had ever felt before. She was almost literally starving. They both checked their crates to see if they brought food, and were very happy to see the fresh meat they cooked when Charlie was with them. Time stops for items stored in inventories, so the meat tasted like it was just cooked a minute ago. Of course, the girls were so hungry that even if it was a few days old they still would’ve eaten it. “How did we not feel hungry that whole time?” Emily asked. “Well, your belly was pretty full that whole time anyway…” Olivia said, blushing. Emily giggled, and the girls started walking again. Olivia seemed to be in a strange state right now, where she was horny, but still regular Olivia. Emily caught her staring at Emily’s breasts as they walked multiple times, and even biting her lips a few times, but she was still nice and friendly. “Hey Olivia, are you horny right now?” Emily asked. “Uh! N-no!” Olivia stuttered. “Olivia, you can be horny! If being around me makes you horny then that’s a huge compliment to me, but if you’re horny, why aren’t you acting all controlling and dominant?” Emily asked. Olivia sighed. “I’m totally one hundred percent in dominant mode right now, I want nothing more than to pin you to the ground and make you lick my pussy, but you’ve gone through so much that I really want to give you a break period. You were in so much pain that even dominant me felt bad for you and tried to help you. I don’t think I’ve left dominant mode since you hit 200% in the dungeon.” Olivia admitted. “W-wait… but didn’t you black out last time you went dominant? Will you have forgotten all of this?!” Emily asked. “No, I didn’t black out. The first time I went dominant, I fell asleep in the aftermath, so it took me a moment to remember what happened when I woke up.” Olivia said. “So wait, you’re super horny right now, right? Could I tease you and make it worse?” Emily asked with a smile. “Come on Emily, please. I’m trying to let it subside… I really don’t want to hurt you.” Olivia said. “So you wouldn’t like it if I fingered myself while making direct eye contact with you?” Emily asked, doing exactly that. “Emily…” Olivia begged. “Or licked my lips and drooped my eyes a bit…” Emily asked. She leaned in and kissed Olivia directly on the lips. She ran a hand down her torso, and rubbed her pussy a little. “Emily, stop making me worse, I’m doing this for your own good!” Olivia pleaded. “Fine… I’ll stop…” Emily said, removing her body from Olivia’s. Olivia opened her inventory to find her pink meter at 170. She could barely contain herself anymore. “Emily! I’m really trying my best to be my normal self! Why would you go and do that?” Olivia asked. “That’s the kind of thing you would normally do to me when you were horny, so I decided to give you a taste of your own medicine…” Emily said, grinning. Olivia sighed, she thought Emily was just being mean for some reason.

After a lot more uneventful walking, Olivia started to feel a need to pee. Considering that they weren’t supposed to be private about anything, (although that’s not going well) and what they just went through, Olivia should have told Emily that she had to pee. But she didn’t. All Olivia could think about was Emily’s bulge that was larger than her head. Her 250% full bladder that was compressed down almost halfway twice. Olivia wasn’t even at 100%. Compared to Emily, she should feel ashamed to even pee at all, and she did. Olivia held her pee, upset that she was so weak. Her dominance faded away and was replaced by shame. She was also pretty thirsty, drinking pee isn’t exactly the most thirst quenching, so she had to drink an extra bottle of “water.”

Both girls continued walking for a long time, having casual discussions, but they didn’t have a lot to talk about. Emily only spent a day or two without Olivia, and Olivia already knew about everything that happened in that time, (other than Emily peeing herself twice) but she decided to finally tell Olivia that. “Wait, you lost control? You couldn’t hold it?” Olivia asked. “Olivia, the only reason I was able to hold all of that pee in the dungeon was because of the plug. I would’ve burst before 100% every time.” Emily admitted. “How much do you think you could hold with a plug?” Olivia asked. “With a plug, I could hold it forever. I could just keep letting my belly grow for years… but I wouldn’t mentally be able to handle that. At least not yet…” Emily said. “Hey, you’re still naked, did you ever decide what outfit would be yours?” Olivia asked, trying to change the subject from a bladder full of multiple years of pee. Emily looked at the two outfits again. She looked at Olivia’s cute face, and decided on the skimpy yellow clothing. It didn’t cover a lot, but it gave 6 defense and was better than nothing. Plus, she looked really hot in it…

982E0FB9-3BEF-45AF-80C8-1C0E6F25F4D3.thumb.jpeg.1d1b9887011aa4ad1d1aaafc7b37dfdf.jpeg

A few minutes later, they both came across a surprisingly familiar sight. In the distance, behind some trees, was that one woman’s house. The one that sheltered them for a night and stole their doorknob.

The one that thought Olivia was way more dominant than she really was, and that Emily was never allowed to pee.

Why did Emily ever say that?!

They both sneaked behind the house, and through the trees to make sure they weren’t seen. After they were definitely out of earshot, Emily jumped in excitement. “West was correct! We’re on our way home!” Emily shouted. Olivia jumped up excitedly, but felt a pain in her bladder so she didn’t keep the excitement up. Somehow the girls were able to tell which way was west, and somehow west happened to be the right way home. They assumed it was just lazy writing but could also be assured that it wasn’t. The directional awareness thing has an explanation, and somehow you people, (the readers) just happened to pick the right direction by random.

What’s the deal with Olivia?

1. She admits to Emily that she has to pee and pees there

2. She admits to Emily that she has to pee but Emily doesn’t let her (until when?)

3. She decides she’ll pee when they get back home

4. She decides she’ll wait to pee until Emily has to pee next.

5. She decides to hold her pee until she can’t hide her desperation any longer and Emily notices her fidgeting and pain.

6. Other scenario involving Olivia’s yellow meter.

I’m not drawing the skimpy clothes in the inventory screen yet, because I haven’t decided what I want the final design to be. I’ll add it in when I’m satisfied.

A907129D-3686-4A6A-AA52-41C78A2164B0.thumb.jpeg.7e2261332a84d056249655783bc053d8.jpegFCE62A07-1C62-44EF-80E4-0E0F7040FC40.thumb.jpeg.7afba5e904cf11b42893f9c0b6b9c76d.jpeg

Also, I was completely surprised to see that west had the most votes! How did you guys know?!

1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

Also, I was completely surprised to see that west had the most votes! How did you guys know?!

We live in the timeline where Ridley and K Rool are in Smash and you question a 1/4 chance happening? 😃

I chose 5I love "have to pee but have to hide it" situations and I wonder how long Olivia will be able to do so with a powerful and relatable (at least for me) emotion as a motivation, shame

Edit: that post was more emotional and personal than I anticipated it would be

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Bombality said:

We live in the timeline where Ridley and K Rool are in Smash and you question a 1/4 chance happening? 😃

I think we all under appreciate the power of the mii fighters for adding characters to the roster. I can fight as Peter Griffin, Joeseph Stalin, Sans, Phil Swift, Sal, and so many more

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

5. She doesn't want to see Emily go through that alone again so she needs to train her bladder. Maybe sprinkle a little bit of 2 in once Emily finds out