Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

I’m really sorry this one took so long, I got caught up in a few things and kind of forgot about Zone Pink.

Olivia slammed her hand down in a panic. She chose the circle option, and hoped for the best. Either Emily would experience pain, or Olivia would be slowed down. Olivia looked down to see a literal ball and chain on her right foot. “Ah! What?!” Olivia yelled in surprise. At least she knew what the circle represented. For a moment, she thought it might have represented a bladder bulge. But if that was the case, then why would she press it? She’s trying to help Emily, not hurt her! Right?

Olivia decided to save that thought for later. She now had the task of saving Emily with a weight around her ankle. She looked around the room to see platforms sticking out from the walls leading to a wheel with the rope holding Emily up. She could let Emily down with that, but it would be tough to get up there. “P-please hurry up! Th-this is torture!” Emily said, constantly feeling the weight of her heavy bladder digging downwards.

80154EC7-3E48-4FB0-B7A0-037442089415.thumb.jpeg.b5357b6a2b7281857d1fde590d29683e.jpeg

Olivia scrambled over to the first platform and climbed on to it. She almost leaked just trying to raise her right foot up. “Oh god~” she moaned, clamping her sphincter muscles closed. She used both of her hands and her leg to get the ball onto the platform. She had to jump to get to the other platform. “Emily I can’t do this! I’m never going to get you down!” Olivia admitted. “T-try! Please!” Emily begged, rubbing her swollen tummy. Olivia grabbed the ball and chain with both hands, and used all of her muscle to pick it up. Her bladder spasmed and she almost dropped the ball while trying to contain herself. She painfully walked to the edge of the platform, and threw the ball. The chain was long enough for the ball to sit on the next platform, so Olivia climbed over to it. There were only two platforms left, and they were the same size, so Olivia only had to do that two more times! “Emily, I think I can do it!” Olivia gasped. She bent down to pick up the ball again, but her bladder spasmed again, this time much more intensively. Olivia let out a squeal, and a huge spurt. A lot of liquid hit the ground, and she filled up with even more than that. She squeaked again and let out a bit more liquid, filling her up slightly more, and then she gained composure. She quickly grabbed the ball and threw it to the next platform. She was too far away though, and as the ball hit the next platform, it tugged on Olivia and made her slip in her puddle of piss. She yelped and fell off, dangling a few inches from the floor by her ankle. Now she was hanging upside down like Emily, and her bladder felt it. She quickly wiggled her body around, and rolled the ball off of the platform. She was upright again, but had to start over.

After five minutes, she finally got onto the third platform. She slipped in her piss again, but didn’t fall off this time. She just had to throw the ball one more time. She grabbed the ball, and held her piss in. She threw the ball and held her piss in. She climbed over to the other platform and held her piss in. She spun the wheel with the rope on it and held her piss in. Emily was free, finally.

“Olivia, are you okay? I didn’t think you could do it, if I’m being honest… But you did! I’m so proud of you!” Emily said, hugging Olivia. Olivia blushed and felt a really nice warm feeling. It was such a nice warm feeling that she had to make sure she wasn’t pissing herself. It wasn’t piss, she felt Emily’s love. The door opened, letting them continue with the dungeon. In it, was a funnel with a plug attached to it. “I-Is that a plug?!” Emily asked, feeling especially weak between her knees. “I-I th-think it is! W-we might be getting plugs!” Olivia exclaimed, trembling.

58227DEE-F885-456A-A40F-7A742EFC69D6.thumb.jpeg.e3615354aa62c739e8022dda7eb59ac1.jpeg

Suddenly, the pedestal the plug was on rose up. It started slowly spinning and four panels on the ground lit up. “Emily we need four people again!” Olivia realized. “If we put one foot on each panel, we can trick it into thinking there are four of us!” Emily decided. Emily put both feet on one, and it sank into the floor by an inch. She lifted her leg and put it on the other panel, but the first rose back up. “Oh, we aren’t heavy enough to do that!” Emily said. “Well, we can’t just get heavier! How do we trick it into thinking there are four of us?!” Olivia asked. “Olivia… we c-can get heavier.” Emily said, reluctantly pointing to her bladder bulge. Olivia realized what that meant. Emily sighed, and started peeing. The release felt amazing, but then ten times what she just peed appeared in her bladder. She moaned, but started peeing again. Her bladder filled up until both panels activated. Her bladder now weighed enough for her to be counted as two people. Olivia was fortunate enough to still have the ball and chain. She didn’t have to fill up at all. The pedestal suddenly started spinning faster. It became a blur, and the girls watched it spin. Emily had both hands gripped between her legs. Olivia was very desperate, but not nearly as much ad Emily was. She was seconds away from bursting, and needed a plug that instant. The pedestal started losing momentum, and it slowed down until it finally stopped. When it stopped, the plug was on Emily’s side. Just then, a plug materialized in Emily’s pussy and she breathed a sigh of relief. The plug had a funnel attached to it. “Wh-when will I g-get mine?!” Olivia asked. “Olivia, it stopped on my side. I-I think that means that I get the only plug.” Emily said, sadly. Olivia rushed to grab the plug on the pedestal, but it was attached. It would not come off. “Oh god, my bladder isn’t as strong as yours, Emily. I don’t know how you do it, but even though I have a quarter of the liquid that you do, I feel like I’m gonna burst!” Olivia said, hopping in place. Emily grabbed the funnel and put it under Olivia’s pussy. “This is an absolutely insane idea, b-but what if you peed into me? I can hold it, and you can’t…” Emily said. Olivia blushed. “N-no… I wouldn’t do that to you.” She thought to herself, even though she was desperate to release some of this piss. “Olivia, it’s fine. Just do it, I’m ready for it.” Emily sighed. Olivia apologized in advance, and emptied half of her bladder into Emily. Emily’s belly stretched out while it all gushed into her. She moaned in pain. She was already back to 200% full, and they had barely been in the dungeon at all. Something told her she wouldn’t feel an empty bladder for a long, long time.

What next?

1. Olivia feels bad and tries to soak up some of the liquid to keep Emily from getting too full

2. Olivia gets a bit horny and starts purposefully making Emily’s situation worse. She has a plug now! Nothing can go wrong!

3. Olivia feels bad for Emily, but doesn’t take anything in. I’ll still focus on filling Emily for this option, but Olivia will still try to help

30AA5402-B0F1-4F32-88A8-E2F7B8563480.thumb.jpeg.86811aa73e94be39bce58360ffc445c3.jpegEE8700CB-BF28-4816-8336-704EE9D984FF.thumb.jpeg.4861f8af9d0084485be52c3d4b477f81.jpeg
12 minutes ago, IllusiveOne said:

Question! Re-reading through the last chapter: Olivia still has the weight around her ankle even past the room with the traps, correct? Or is that going away?

Oh I totally forgot to mention that it went away as soon as they left the room with the plug (although, I guess they didn’t leave that room yet, so I’m gonna pass it off as that I was meaning to mention it in the next part)

EDIT: No I didn’t forget, I changed my mind last minute and rewrote the end a little before posting it. The ball and chain is still on Olivia’s leg, she’s meant to find a way to take it off.

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)