Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Okay so every single person is in agreement for making her hold it (gee I wonder why) but nobody has said whether they prefer first or third person. Either you can tell me which you prefer now, or maybe I can write the next few in first person anyway, since you’d probably need a little more before you can make up your mind. I don’t know. I’m not going to start writing it until I get at least two responses to what perspective I should use

Oh I forgot, I personally like when Emily is the narrator, we get to hear more in detail how she feels

But now that I think about it when it comes time for Olivia to be in desperate state we will know less of how she feels because we only know what Emily knows...

Fudge now I don't know

Whatever takes less time to write if neither takes less I'd go for staying with the original narrator but switch to Emily/Olivia when needed but I'm sure thatb would be hard so I hope it doesn't come to that.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

Emily knew that if she peed, she would be unbelievably horny for all of the time it takes Olivia to decide to have sex with her. She could handle the pain of a full bladder, but she had no idea what being that horny would do to her. She knew she would have to hold it.

Ironically, this is the first time she had been encouraged to pee. She would not be embarrassed, or frowned upon or anything. She could’ve peed right there, but she didn’t. “Come on Emily, you aren’t gonna pee at all? Not even a little? I’m sure your bursting bladder is aching to just release a bit of pee… just a liter or two to lighten the pressure!” Olivia teased, poking Emily’s bulging stomach. Emily moaned in response, and almost lost balance, but because of her plug, she didn’t leak a drop. Had that plug not been in, she would have exploded.

Olivia kept walking and pretended to get mad when Emily couldn’t keep up. After an hour or two, Olivia stopped. Emily sighed, and sat down. “Alright, I have to pee, you don’t mind, right?” Olivia asked. “What?! You’re gonna pee right in front of me?” Emily asked in disbelief. “No, of course not! I’m gonna pee in your mouth.” Olivia said, approaching Emily. Emily stood up and backed away. “No! I’m not drinking your pee! N-not right now, at least!” Emily said. Olivia smiled and grabbed Emily. She stuffed Emily’s face in between her legs, and pressed her pussy against Emily’s lips. “For every drop that hits the ground, I hit your bladder.” Olivia said, rubbing Emily’s bulge. Emily reluctantly opened her mouth. Olivia let out a few hours worth of pee in less than a minute. It wasn’t a lot, and Emily only spilled one drop. “Great job!” Olivia said, smacking Emily’s piss balloon. Emily cried out in pain.

FE4C0171-6A4A-4981-A423-43BB07736108.thumb.jpeg.26a0c4c4c708cf3efe8cf0ad221ca24d.jpeg

After a few minutes, Emily not only felt all of Olivia’s piss join hers, but also felt thirsty. She grabbed a bottle of water and drank all of it. She soon felt that fill her as well. An hour later and the girls had still not found anything. This was troubling for multiple reasons. One, Emily was dying. Two, if they ever wanted to come back here for more loot, it would take at the very least, 12 hours for a round trip. “There has to be some way to make this go faster, preferably a way that also tortures you a little more.” Olivia said, as they continued walking. It was now noon, and they didn’t have long before night came. They would definitely have to stay the night at wherever they found, which means potentially another piss-less day for Emily. She definitely could not handle it for three days. She’s only a day and a half in and she already can’t handle it! “Olivia, p-please, agree to have sex with me so I can finally pee!” Emily pleaded. “Emily, even if I wanted to, I can’t! We’re running out of daylight and if we don’t find somewhere to stay before night, we could be dead! We don’t have enough time for sex!” Olivia said.

After walking for even longer, the sky was becoming purple. Emily was almost 200% full. Olivia was done being dominant and sadistic, and was now panicking. They had not found anything. “Emily, if we don’t find anything by nighttime, what do we do?” Olivia asked. Emily was too full to think. They continued walking, but Olivia kept an eye out for potential safe places to stay. “I-is it just me, o-or is it starting to get cold out?” Emily asked. Olivia noticed too. It was cold yesterday too. Were there seasons here? Was winter coming?

They continued walking for another hour. The sky was almost black. It was hard to see. They had no chance of finding any dungeon or loot now. They were as good as dead. Either they would get eaten by a wild animal, or they would freeze to death. “Olivia, this coldness is not helping my b-bladder problem.” Emily said, shivering. “Emily there are things more important than your bladder right now. We could die tonight!” Olivia said, anxiously. “Olivia, I see light in the distance! I th-think were saved!” Emily exclaimed.

The girls rushed over, and found a modest home with a smoking fireplace. The house was tiny, but compared to the closet Emily and Olivia lived in, it was enormous. “Wait, Olivia, we’re still naked, a-and if we stay here then we can’t have sex!” Emily pointed out. “Emily we are going to die! We have no choice!” Olivia said, knocking on the door.

The two girls covered up their sensitive areas, and waited for a response. After a few seconds, the door opened up and a tall woman answered with a gun. “AAH! P-please we’re not here to hurt you we j-just need a place to sleep!” Olivia screamed. The girls instinctively put their hands up, completely exposing themselves. “Have you two been practically naked in this coldness for the past few days?” The woman asked. “Yes, can we please stay here?” Emily asked. “You may. Leave your weapons outside though, and let me check your inventories.” The woman said. Emily gulped. She definitely didn’t want this person to see her bladder meter. She turned red and opened her inventory. She saw her bladder meter at 190%. The woman took the crates out of their inventories and took anything harmful outside, then put the crates back and let them come in. “Wait, did I see one of your meters overfull?” The woman asked. Emily sweated nervously. “Uh, d-don’t worry about it.” Emily said, trying her hardest to keep her knees still. “Don’t leave it that way too long. It doesn’t have any effect on your health just yet, but it’s never fun. Do you need anything to help you?” She asked. “No, she’s fine. We’ll take care of it eventually, and you couldn’t really help anyway.” Olivia said. “Was it the black meter?” The woman asked. “Black meter? We don’t have that, aren’t there only six?” Olivia asked. The woman laughed. “Is there a white meter for innocence? Because I’m sure you two would be full there!” She said. Olivia and Emily looked at each other with extreme doubt in their eyes. “Oh, well I’ll let you two sleep in my bed, I’ll sleep on the couch in the other room. Make yourselves at home and-“ The woman started. “Hang on, is that our doorknob?” Olivia asked, pointing to the woman’s hand. She cursed under her breath. “I don’t have a doorknob and thought if I was extra nice and fun, you wouldn’t notice that I stole yours.”

845B88D1-DCE3-4818-B5AE-FA2DC93622FD.thumb.jpeg.e08b33b74a57b44e8f05a9fd3d609abf.jpeg

“You can keep it I guess, we don’t have a use for it right now, and you did save our lives.” Olivia said.

The girls laid down on the woman’s bed. For once, Emily was glad she held her pee. If she slept in a real bed, completely naked, next to the girl of her dreams, who was also completely naked, with a lust meter over 200%, she would’ve had the absolute worst night of her life. She also would’ve soaked this woman’s bed, but I guess that’s what she gets for stealing their doorknob.

Emily woke up halfway through the night. She was about to burst. She could feel the pressure in her bladder more than she ever could. She squeezed her legs together. Her bladder was actually about to pop. She then remembered the woman saying that overfullness can’t physically damage you. She knew that her bladder wouldn’t actually pop, but it sure felt like it would! Tears welled up in her eyes. She was past looking completely pregnant, and there was no way that woman wouldn’t notice what was up with her. She got out of bed, and went outside. It was freezing cold out, but she had no choice. She waddled over to a bush, and sighed. ‘Here it goes.’ She thought to herself, placing her fingers on her plug. The only thing keeping all of this pee inside of her. She hesitated before taking it out. Should she do this? Her bladder sent a shockwave of pain through her as if to say yes. She gripped the plug, and pulled it out.

Except, she didn’t.

The plug was frozen to her pussy.

She pulled harder, but it wouldn’t move. The pee on the other side, and the general wetness of her pussy froze the plug to her. She wiggled the plug around, but it wouldn’t budge. She eventually gave up and walked back into the bed with Olivia. The woman was waiting at the door. “You were out here to grab your sword and kill me.” The woman said. Emily sighed in relief that she still had no clue what was happening inside of her, but then she realized the assumption was much worse. “Oh! N-no! I was out here doing something… e-else…” Emily said, nervously. “Then what were you doing?” The woman asked. “I really d-don’t want to say, i-it’s embarrassing.” Emily admitted. “Either you tell me the truth, or I assume you were trying to kill me and kick both you and your friend out.” The woman said. Emily got a mental image of being kicked in the bladder. “N-no! Don’t throw Olivia out! She didn’t do anything! I d-didn’t do anything either…” Emily said. “Tell me what you were doing so we can just both let this go and sleep.” The woman said. “I… I was attempting to pee…” Emily said, blushing. “What? Okay, what were you really doing?” The woman said. “N-no! That’s it! I haven’t peed in days, my girlfriend won’t let me! I was trying to sneak a little out while she was sleeping, but I decided not to, because I d-don’t have to p-pee.” Emily lied. She didn’t know why she made it even more kinky than it already was, but it was too late now. “Wait, that’s your bladder?! I thought you were pregnant!” The woman said. The touched Emily’s chin, and sure enough, Emily’s bladder was at  212%. “Hey, Emily! Were you trying to pee! I thought you said you didn’t have to!” Olivia said from behind the woman. “N-no I swear, I don’t have to pee! I never pee! That’s for weak girls who can’t handle a little pain!” Emily said, with a hint of playfulness. “Alright, but getting up without telling me is five more diuretics.” Olivia demanded. “Yes ma’am!” Emily said, enjoying herself.

Eventually the girls crawled back into bed. “That lie you made up was actually really hot, maybe we’ll have to just do that for real.” Olivia said with a smirk. “Olivia I really feel like my bladder is going to pop. I feel like it is going to legitimately pop open. I can’t hold it any longer!” Emily whispered. “Oh, okay. That’s fair. Tomorrow, when we wake up, we leave as soon as we can. Once we get far from this house, I’ll let you pee, and we can have sex. I’m sorry about the past two days, that was mean of me… I hope you forgive me.” Olivia apologized. “Are you kidding? When you’re horny and get super dominating and everything, it’s so hot! I love it! Don’t change! Next time, put me through worse! B-but, thank you for letting me relieve myself tomorrow.” Emily said. Olivia smiled. Both girls went back to sleep, although Emily had a bit of trouble doing so.

No choice here, just stay tuned for the next part.

If you have any suggestions for things they should do even though there’s no choice to be made, be sure to leave them here, and I might include them! (As always)

B942F6AC-F15B-4E74-BBC1-7286E35F73E0.thumb.jpeg.071e9ee98a29adc2ea9c99be6438d4d3.jpeg7A7A55C7-07F4-4613-BC6A-29252A76C177.thumb.jpeg.9e8d6ba8c142e235511abaea4234152f.jpeg

Guest IllusiveOne

I'll be honest, I didn't think we'd ever see a 200% bladder. But now that we're here, I'm loving every second of it. Hope Olivia's sadistic side shows back up before Emily gets some relief! Fantastic work!

Oh, very nice. :3

I think you should introduce cold to the story more often. x3 I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it helps add to the desperation quite nicely... as we've seen. ? And 200%? And she's still holding on? Sounds like she's really desperate. But then again, she can't exactly pee right now, can she? :3

Just now, Bees said:

I think you should introduce cold to the story more often. x3 I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it helps add to the desperation quite nicely... as we've seen. ?

I was actually going to do something at the end of this part to suggest that I was actually going to consider that more often, but I totally forgot.

Just now, Phentaiee said:

I was actually going to do something at the end of this part to suggest that I was actually going to consider that more often, but I totally forgot.

:3 Well, that sounds good.

Maybe later they could intentionally go out in the cold, to try and freeze the plugs in, and make it seem like an accident. xP

• 2 weeks later...

The next morning, Emily could barely walk. Olivia helped her out of bed, and pretended to be extra top-y when around the house’s owner. The girls never found her name out, but it wasn’t a concern to them. Emily just wanted to pee, and Olivia felt really bad for torturing her. “Emily, you can’t even stand up! You can’t be telling me you have to pee, right? You just peed a week ago!” Olivia said, getting Emily out of bed. “N-no I swear, I don’t have to pee! I’m completely empty!” Emily said, staggering out of the door. “Well, um, you girls be safe. Don’t explode.” The woman said, as the two girls left. “How did you think about pretending we were even kinkier than we already were?” Olivia asked Emily. “I have no clue. I guess I exaggerated her reaction to what we were doing in my head so much, that I gave her a story that would give her that reaction anyway?” Emily said. “That makes no sense.” Olivia replied. “Well, i-it’s kinda hard to think straight right now!” Emily complained, rubbing her sore bladder. “I know, here, let’s just get out of view of her windows so she doesn’t see us having sex.” Olivia said.

After five agonizing minutes of walking, they finally stopped. Emily grabbed her plug and looked over at Olivia. “Sh-should we do anything special for this? This is the most I’ve e-ever held, and I hope  don’t have to hold this much again for a long time.” Emily said. Olivia grabbed their empty water bottles. Each held half a liter, so Emily would be able to empty four liters into the eight empty bottles they had. Then, they would see how much space was unfilled in the bottles and subtract it, measuring how full Emily was. Emily quickly filled the first bottle. She clenched her muscles as tight as she could to stop the stream as Olivia swapped the bottle. They did this eight times, and Emily was still going. “Emily! Over four liters! We can’t even measure the rest!” Olivia exclaimed. Emily relaxed and finally let her piss stream flow freely. She moaned in pleasure and almost lost balance. After so long, she was finally able to release. She felt it stream down her legs, and splash around her ankles. It pooled underneath her, and grew larger by the second.

After she finished peeing, all of the horniness she suppressed came back, plus a ton. She was almost as horny as she had been desperate, as if the two traded places when she peed. “O-Olivia, w-we need to do it. Now.” Emily demanded. Olivia took her pants off and happily started fingering Emily. Emily was already drooling. Olivia freed up her hands and tackled Emily onto the ground, where she layed on top of her. Olivia pressed herself against Emily and started grinding up and down against her. With her free hands, she grabbed Emily’s breasts and nipples. They brought their mouths together. After a minute of squishy and juicy moans and groans, the girls were covered in a thin layer of saliva, piss, a bit of sweat, and a ton of pussy juice. Even though this was kind of disgusting, it just made their movements slippier and quicker, which was all the better for them.

Olivia started getting a little more rough as it went on, and Emily loved it. She went from grabbing her breasts and gently squishing them a little, to squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. From making circles with their pussies pressed together, to grinding them while practically inside one another. Between them moaning and kissing, they could barely breathe. They were both overcome by an overwhelming wash of lust, and didn’t show signs of stopping. Olivia sped up, and used even more force. Emily loosened up even more, and allowed Olivia to do anything she pleased. Both girls orgasmed within a few minutes, and then kept going further. They orgasmed a second time a few minutes later, practically at the same time. After that, they finally stopped and breathed.

92EA4B06-C97D-4530-A4B3-DCA6D9733D5A.thumb.jpeg.404c6028349a907061dbabd2e73aec4c.jpeg

“Olivia, I completely one hundred percent forgive you for making me hold my pee. In fact, I owe you. That was the best experience I have had the entire time I’ve been here.” Emily said between breaths. Olivia smiled. Emily and Olivia put their plugs back in, giving them a tiny rush of energy as they passed between their over-stimulated lips.

They got up, and started walking again. They both drank a lot of water to rehydrate themselves after losing all of those fluids. They brought the bottles Emily filled “just in case” and set off in the same direction they had been going. “Emily, we will eventually find a source of loot this way, but we are never coming back this way again. Whatever’s here is way too far for it to be worth it for us.” Olivia said. “I completely agree. Let’s just find whatever’s here, loot it, and go home.” She said.

And after a few more hours of light conversation, they finally found something. It was a ruined building that looked like it would have been somewhat grand at one point. Made of marble and limestone on the outside, and more ordinary stone on the inside. It was all cracking and eroding now, but even if it was a muddy hole in the ground, the girls would have entered it. They hadn’t walked for a day and a half for nothing. Inside were a few different paths. Each path led to a doorway, but there were no doors. All of the other paths had seemingly collapsed, but one single path seemed completely fine to enter. The different entrances also had text above them, but the letters had faded and were almost impossible to read. The only things they could make out were above the open path, which said something along the lines of: “badger, hold, hardest.” The girls had no idea what that meant, or if it was even correct, but they felt they could probably take on a badger, so they walked in.

Luckily for their poor judgement, there was no badger in the room. They misread the word: “bladder.” And not only was it not just one room, it was an entire dungeon. Looking behind them, what was once a hole to leave or enter the room, was a solid wall, meaning they had to now complete the dungeon to leave.

“What?! B-but I just filled my bladder beyond maximum a few hours ago! I-I need to rest it!” Emily cried as she realized what was going on.

They had better get something good from this.

Hey, there is no choice this time either, because there is something much more important for you all to do!

I want you to come up with an idea (more than one is awesome, too!) of a bladder holding themed room you would like to see show up in this dungeon! I have a few ideas ready myself, but the more ideas you have, the longer the dungeon is! And the longer the dungeon is, well, considering the word: “hold” was above the door, I think you can assume what that means.

I hope to see some really good ideas, but I’m also hoping for any ideas at all, so even if your idea isn’t that good, tell me anyway and I can probably expand upon it!

Also, this next part won’t be coming for at least a week, so you have plenty of time to think of something!

F7597FE1-E579-4495-8CF6-ABC76A0D67D3.thumb.jpeg.4ea819a9d3fef03bf28138ba8df16698.jpeg67707878-BC02-43D4-B147-825B976E2AD4.thumb.jpeg.a19454045a89617e946e26878d26b4f9.jpeg