Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Did Charlie take with his clothes with him? was it implied in "The girls helped him gather his things"? 

Anyway I choose 2 because I can imagine the quantity of interesting situations that could lead to and it's an open world virtual reality videogame (I think) it would be a waste not to explore it

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
Guest IllusiveOne

For their reactions, I love the prospect of 2. Keeping them near each other at all times, combined with the plugs could lead to some very extreme situations

As for their next move, lets go with B

I showed Charlie’s inventory twice. The second time was very forced, because I didn’t want to show it twice. I don’t know if nobody noticed, but nobody mentioned the fact that Charlie had 3 entirely new bars in his inventory! I thought someone would notice the first time, but nobody did, so I put the inventory closer and larger on the second one, and still nobody noticed! I can’t show it a third time because he already left, so now I just have to say it. This isn’t even the first time I’ve hidden something like that! It’s the first time I made it super obvious, though. I decided to point it out in case anyone wanted to discuss it or anything.

How did someone notice that Emily’s bladder meter was slightly larger when it was at 102%, but didn’t notice this thing I shoved in your face twice?

42 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

I showed Charlie’s inventory twice. The second time was very forced, because I didn’t want to show it twice. I don’t know if nobody noticed, but nobody mentioned the fact that Charlie had 3 entirely new bars in his inventory! I thought someone would notice the first time, but nobody did, so I put the inventory closer and larger on the second one, and still nobody noticed! I can’t show it a third time because he already left, so now I just have to say it. This isn’t even the first time I’ve hidden something like that! It’s the first time I made it super obvious, though. I decided to point it out in case anyone wanted to discuss it or anything.

How did someone notice that Emily’s bladder meter was slightly larger when it was at 102%, but didn’t notice this thing I shoved in your face twice?

The time I saw the 102 percent in the bar was because I was looking for a reference of relation between bladder bulge and bladder meter for the drawing I did, but I didn't notice the thing with Charlie because...well, I played breath of the wild and never found that the npc at the start of the game could give you clothes against cold, I may have a gift for missing details.

Also everyone is interested in the bladder bar it's on of the most important things in a story that focuses so much on need to pee.

By the way, in case you are wondering  I simply ran and wasted all my food when playing the part with the cold temperature of the start of breath of wild. Barely made it with half a heart.

My brother that actually played it as intended was angry I lived

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
19 hours ago, Bombality said:

I played breath of the wild and never found that the npc at the start of the game could give you clothes against cold, I may have a gift for missing details.

By the way, in case you are wondering  I simply ran and wasted all my food when playing the part with the cold temperature of the start of breath of wild. Barely made it with half a heart.

My brother that actually played it as intended was angry I lived

Haha what a noob, get 420 no scoped, scrub *2011 air horn noises*

that was a little painful to type

This part was already taking a while so I’m uploading just the text, no pictures, sorry.

I also attempted to write this one slightly differently. I tried to make it seem like Emily herself was narrating it, so you see a few more of her thoughts, and also the narrator only knows as much as Emily does, which could be interesting. Let me know if I should keep it like this, or make the narrator omniscient again. Maybe I should go further and try to write one in first person and see how that goes? I’m sure I’ll hear some of your thoughts about that.

After the euphoria of finally releasing all of that pee faded, Emily realized what she had done. “O-Olivia! I’m s-so sorry I-I wasn’t thinking!” Emily yelled, sitting up and looking over at her piss-drenched friend. Olivia stammered, because she wanted to simultaneously apologize for the same thing, and tell Emily that she was fine. “You’re sorry! I-I mean I’m yes! What?” Olivia stuttered. “Olivia, I-I overreacted. I definitely had to pee, but I didn’t have to go and pee onto you! What was I thinking?!” Emily asked. “N-no Emily it’s okay! Every time I have accidentally peed on you, you have been fine with it! I’m sorry for peeing on you again!” Olivia said, frantically. “I think we’re both so worried about how the other person feels, that we didn’t even think about how we feel.” Emily realized. Olivia agreed. So for the first time, Emily actually thought about how she felt about Olivia pissing on her.

She definitely wasn’t expecting what she quickly realized.

She liked it!

For some reason, she enjoyed when Olivia pissed on her!

She went completely red, and felt ashamed. How could she be into such a dirty thing? Olivia looked a little anxious about something, too.

“Is something wrong?” Emily asked Olivia, trying not to imagine Olivia squirming and leaking piss, while sitting on Emily’s face.

Oops, now she was imagining that.

“N-nothing, I’m fine!” Olivia said, while Emily tried desperately to get the lustful thought out of her head. She could visualize pee leaking through Olivia’s tight shorts as her pussy rubs against, n-no! Stop! Don’t think about that Emily!

While Emily struggled to keep a calm composure, she also tried to make sure to keep an eye on Olivia. She had no idea what was racing though the other girl’s mind, but it was probably disgust for being soaked in piss, and anger for Emily’s outburst. She hid it behind a nervous smile, but Emily knew she was upset at her.

“E-Emily?” Olivia asked with hesitation. “Yeah?” Emily responded. “Why are you always okay with me peeing on you?” Olivia asked. Emily gulped. She finally had an answer to that question, and Olivia wouldn’t like it. “J-just being a friend! A-a friend who is very tolerant and nice and wouldn’t get mad over being pissed on, r-right?” Emily asked. “Wh- Emily! I’m not mad!” Olivia yelled, (but she didn’t yell in an angry way, because as we can see, she isn’t actually mad)

“Emily, i-is there a different reason you’re putting up with this? Y-you can be honest.” Olivia said nervously. Emily started sweating a little. She couldn’t tell Olivia that she had a piss kink, right? It would freak her out and she would s-stop pissing on her all the time… Emily! Get your head out of the gutter! Emily said to herself…

Out loud.

“G-get your head out of the gutter? What do you mean?” Olivia asked. Emily started freaking out. She couldn’t believe it. She didn’t know what to say, so she took a deep breath and said what came naturally to her

Which was the truth

Which wasn’t what she wanted to say

“I-I like when you piss on me!” Emily shouted. Olivia was shocked. “I-I can tolerate it because I enjoy it! I’m so dirty, and terrible… I’m sorry.” Emily said. Olivia rushed over to her to comfort her. “Emily! You don’t have to be sorry for liking something! A-and you’re not terrible at all! You somehow managed to work up the bravery to tell me that, which is something I definitely can’t do!” Olivia exclaimed. “S-speaking of which… I’ve been thinking about it too… and I, uh… I also like it… I liked when you pissed on me…” Olivia said, very shamefully. Emily couldn’t believe it! Olivia also had a piss kink?!

“I’ll be honest, I thought you were putting up with everything I did because you felt like you had to. I keep thinking that you don’t actually like me, and you’re just pretending to like me to not hurt my feelings… and every time I h-have an accident, or scare off a deer, or make us stay here rather than adventuring like you want to, I feel like you like me even less, and th-that’s a scary thought.” Olivia said. “Olivia, of course I love you! You’re so nice and cute and lovable! I could never hate you!” Emily said, smiling. She leaned over and hugged Olivia. They both laughed as they fell backwards and splashed into the huge puddle of piss. “So when you said to get your head out of the gutter, were you fantasizing about m-me?” Olivia asked. “Yes…” Emily answered. Now that both girls knew they were into piss, who knows what they might do?

(They’re going to the cave in the next part, I didn’t get to it yet)

No inventories today either

Emily:

R:100

O:60

B:53

Y:0

G:70

P:80

Olivia:

R:100

O:57

B:52

Y:0

G:73

P:32

Emily and Olivia strolled towards the cave. They had done this many times now, and were used to the long walk. They took the time to communicate with each other, and familiarize each other with their new discoveries.

“So… you like pee?” Emily asked Olivia. “Y-yeah, a-and you do t-too?” Olivia asked. “Yeah, I-I guess… m-maybe I just like you so much that I like anything th-that you do.” Emily considered. “Plus, you said that you were having a sexual fantasy about me, d-do you have those often?” Olivia asked. Emily blushed nervously. “N-not as often as I should.” She joked. Olivia giggled a little, while blushing. They continued walking for a little, before Olivia asked another question.

“D-do you like desperation?” Olivia asked. “Huh?” Emily asked, unsure of what she meant. “P-pee desperation. Do you like it? I-If I were bursting for a piss and couldn’t pee anywhere, w-would you find that hot?” Olivia asked. Emily definitely found that hot, but wasn’t sure if it was the answer Olivia wanted. “That depends, w-would you want me to find it hot?” Emily asked. “Emily! Just tell me the truth!” Olivia demanded. “I-I would like that, y-yes…” Emily answered. “G-good, I’m definitely into d-desperation, too. I would love to see you b-bouncing on y-your feet, struggling t-to… y-you get the idea…” Olivia said, embarrassed. “H-how into desperation are you? Like, would you be into extreme desperation?” Emily asked. “Oh yes, the fuller the better, i-in my opinion…” Olivia said.

C9DF6686-0AD9-4B07-BFBA-BFEFB17B8EA0.thumb.jpeg.5f1e203ca77f0d44ee11c80c49fef1a2.jpeg

They finally got to the cave, and did the same thing they always do. They got some strange items, though. One of them was a funnel with some elastic tubing, and the other was a door handle. “What?! What happened to all of the good loot?!” Emily asked angrily. “Do you think the creator noticed how frequently we’re going here and changed the loot tables?” Olivia asked. “If that’s the case, then we need to find a better source of items. I guess we’ll hang on to these, but I feel pretty ripped off.” Emily decided.

They walked home mostly in silence. They didn’t have much to say. Emily occasionally got some less than appropriate thoughts about Olivia, but nothing eventful happened.

When they got home, they piled the two new items with the rest of their junk in the empty crate. They grabbed a water bottle each from another crate and drank them. “Which way do we go?” Emily asked. “Wait, you want to leave now? We just got back, I thought we could stay here for the rest of the day and leave tomorrow!” Olivia suggested. “What would we do here?” Emily asked. Olivia gave her a suggestive look. “O-oh, r-right…” Emily said.

What should the girls do?

1. Stay home

2. Go find a better source of loot

5C4F45E2-B1D3-4BF7-9689-A0E7CC25DA31.thumb.jpeg.6a149605cf07add8abab01810d5bfce4.jpegEAEBF384-B9D3-4187-BF05-237A95422094.thumb.jpeg.5fd8549f574d05bfec0b0d147167863b.jpeg

also side note, the energy levels are wrong. I was wrong about the ending of this part when I updated the stats, so they have way less energy than they should.

As I said last time (or the time before it I can’t remember) I’m going to try writing this one in first person, from Emily’s point of view. Tell me if you prefer this or third person, please.

“So, how about it Emily, do you still want to leave?” Olivia said, seductively. I nervously looked away. We needed to find a new place to get items from, and we needed to find one soon. But it was mid-day. If we left now, it could be night by the time we get there. If we leave tomorrow morning, we will have more time. Come on Emily! Don’t convince yourself to stay here! I need better stuff, don’t give in! Don’t think about what Olivia might have planned if we stay here. Don’t think about- I’m thinking about it!

I tried to convince myself to come up with reasons for us to leave now, but it was no use. I was too horny! “Fine! We’ll stay here! We leave early tomorrow morning, though!” I said. Olivia smiled. “Great! Okay, s-so, now we can, uh… rest for a little.” She said, way too excitedly. I knew she had something planned. We both ate lunch and drank some water, and Olivia could barely take her eyes off of me.

I only knew that, of course, because I was looking at her the whole time too.

What was she planning? Were we going to have sex? Was it going to be something piss related? I couldn’t tell! I didn’t even know what I prefered! “Olivia, what do you have planned? I’m dying to know!” I said, as we were finishing. “What do you mean? I’m not planning anything.” Olivia said. “N-no… y-you’re planning something… right?” I asked, hopefully. “Planning something for what?” Olivia asked. I practically fell backwards with disappointment. It was too late to head out now, the decision was made. We weren’t doing anything, though.

Olivia handed me another water after lunch. I drank it, and we sat and talked for a little. “If we aren’t leaving until tomorrow, then what are we doing today?” I asked. “Oh, I thought we were just going to sit down and relax for now to get ready for all of the walking tomorrow.” Olivia said. “So nothing interesting?” I asked. “No, not really.” Olivia said.

We sat in silence for a minute.

“Well, I’m bored. We have to do something!” I complained. “Do you want to go run a marathon or something?” Olivia asked sarcastically. “No! I just don’t want to do absolutely nothing!” I said, grabbing another water. Olivia scooched over to where I was. I blushed, waiting for her next move. She didn’t do anything. “Why did you come over here?” I asked. “I felt like it?” She answered. I sighed.

“Emily, I know it would be a great opportunity, but we shouldn’t do anything… physical… tonight. We’ll be exhausted tomorrow, and we have a ton of walking to do!” Olivia said. She hit the nail on the coffin. We weren’t doing anything. I agreed with her logic, but wasn’t pleased by it. I grabbed another water. I was pretty thirsty. “Is it just me, or is it starting to get a little cold out?” Olivia asked. It was definitely getting colder out. “I guess we should light the fire, then.” I said, lighting the fire, then.

I sat down and Olivia leaned against me. She put an arm on my shoulder and another in my lap. “Are you tired already?” I asked. She nodded. I normally would’ve enjoyed something like this, but one of her hands was right next to my breast, and the other one was right next to my pussy. If either hand just twitched a little…

We sat for a few minutes listening to the fire crackle and warm up, when it happened. Olivia’s right hand twitched. She barely touched my pussy, but it was enough. I was horny enough to begin with. It took all of my willpower to keep my hands at my sides and not shove them between my legs. If I could stand up, I could maybe rub my legs together, and sneak a quick rub down there myself. “Hold on. I’m gonna grab another water.” I said, getting up. I successfully grabbed myself without being noticed, and rubbed my legs together as hard as I could while walking. While I was in the room grabbing the water, I furiously fingered myself for a few seconds, before composing myself again and walking back out.

I had only made things worse.

I drank the water, and it was the only thing keeping me still. Once I finished it, I started twitching and fidgeting slightly. Olivia still hadn’t noticed, but I wanted it even more and more as time passed. Worse, I kind of had to pee from all of the water I drank. If I peed, though, just the small amount of pleasure from that would make my horniness skyrocket, and it would be unbearable! I had to hold it!

69F67201-26F5-4362-BA40-3AF34E8685EA.thumb.jpeg.f8c50019eb0177c947c151d891db5b46.jpeg

“So Olivia, are you sure we can’t do anything tonight? I’m sure we won’t be too tired tomorrow, and it will be fun!” I said. “Definitely not. We’ll be tired tomorrow regardless.” Olivia said. I got frustrated. Why did she have to be right?!

An hour later and things weren’t better. Between having to pee and being overcome by lust, my pussy was on fire, and I couldn’t touch it. If it weren’t for the plug, I would’ve been a goner by now. “So, O-Olivia, it’s getting dark and we’re going to have to sleep soon.” I said. “Yeah. It’s also pretty cold, I think we’ll have to get close to each other.” She added. After a while, we both laid down and squeezed against each other. Olivia seemed cozy enough, but I was having a lot of trouble. I was the big spoon. My body was being pressed against hers, and that only made things worse. I had to contain myself, but it was so hard! I was sleeping right next to the most beautiful (and only) girl I had ever met! Eventually, I was able to clear my mind, and eventually, fall asleep.

FA60DF85-2F0B-41A9-8ED4-0A4CC1856951.thumb.jpeg.66a82ae76a2f7b4d0032b162f245396e.jpeg

When I woke up, I realized I was rubbing myself against Olivia’s back. It was wet. I stopped, and looked outside. The sun was rising, which meant that it was the perfect time to leave. I turned around to wake Olivia up, but the morning drowsiness wore off, and I came back to my senses. I wasn’t really too horny anymore, but I had to pee so badly! I walked behind where Olivia was sleeping, and reached for the plug. As I began to pull, though, the plug rubbed against my pussy. I let out a loud moan as the horniness flooded back into my system. “E-Emily? Was that you?” Olivia said, waking up. I quickly shoved the plug back in and walked back, pretending nothing happened. “Oh, you’re finally awake!” I said, as if she was trying to cross the border or something. “Are we leaving now?” She asked, drowsily. I nodded, and felt a wave of desperation hit. “H-hey, do you by any chance want to have sex before we leave?” I asked. She started at me with a face that said: “no.”

We put all of our things into crates and filled our inventories and set off. I couldn’t help but notice that Olivia’s horny meter was full. Mine was overfull. How did she have this much self control?!

We started walking in the opposite direction of the cave. I was fidgeting a little, but walking helped me compose myself. “You know, you really are doing pretty well.” Olivia said, twenty minutes in. “What do you mean?” I asked. “You’re pink meter is at 150%, and your yellow meter is at 90%. You haven’t touched yourself once.” Olivia said with a smirk. “W-well, yeah, we haven’t been walking for that long.” I said. “No I mean at all. Since yesterday, I never saw you touching yourself at all. You did way better than I thought you would.” Olivia said. “W-what?! What do you mean?!” I asked, flustered. “I mean, ever since I put salt in your drink and denied you pleasure all night, I knew your bladder would be full, and you’d be ridiculously horny, but you’ve been a good girl, haven’t you?” Olivia said with a tease. “Y-you did this on purpose?!” I asked, frustrated. Olivia laughed. “I wanted to see you break, and you were tougher than I thought! Remember, I’m a bit of a dom when I’m horny.” Olivia smirked. I groaned and reached for my plug. “Hey, pee all you want, but I’m still not having sex with you until we get back. You’ll either have to live with a full bladder the whole time, or a quivering pussy.” Olivia teased. I was dumbfounded. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

And I couldn’t believe I liked it.

What will Emily do?

1. Hold it! Who cares if your bladder is full, you’ll be a horny mess if you pee!

2. Pee! I don’t care about being horny! I have to pee!

AAF034D3-12F1-406B-A25B-30F910568065.thumb.jpeg.2354ee52f23c802e42ddce75c34d1676.jpeg51A1BB1E-D410-4A2B-8951-0FACA21801D2.thumb.jpeg.347cd0a8f4d3c5c97c565d43d6818255.jpeg