Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

Charlie, you’ve been nothing but nice to us this whole time! Us being naked isn’t your fault,

Well, not entirely his fault but he does have two layers of clothing. I'm not suggesting he gives them the jacket but... borrowing is a thing. 

3. Ask Charlie about his inventory and if he knows of any places of interst aside from the city.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

12 hours ago, stejlhave96 said:

i would love if Emily tried to get away from Charlie to get a well needed pee, but that it somehow fails every time and she at last will have an accident in front of him

Niether girl is going to have an accident. They’ll make sure of that...

Also I just noticed, but why is your profile picture a drawing from one of Dimwitrolo’s old interactives?

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)

I have absolutely no idea if I linked this right, but Bombality made something for this, and made a short story to go along with it! I really like it, and might even eventually recreate the scene in the official story! Who knows?

5 minutes ago, Bombality said:

... and so they came into the new room prepared for whatever was about to come and yet they were still impressed by what they saw or rather, couldn't. The light from the previous room seemed to be engulfed, it only managed to continue for around 3 feet before abruptly turning into penumbra. Inside the only thing that could be seen was a box with a strange glowing stone on top which illuminated as much as expected given the weird physics of the room, yet you could see it was placed in some kind of track.

The girls decided to move it slowly and as the light revealed the floor they realized the tracks weren't a straight line, but a labyrinth, a puzzle of memory and concentration that neither of them were prepared for as they bladders were too full to focus on anything else. So they had an idea, one as bright as the tiles they were walking: One of them would do the puzzle and the other hold the waters of both.

Now, hours later the puzzle remains unsolved a bladder remains stretched beyond its limits and a girl is having the time of her life watching that unfold.

Emily_bulge_v4.thumb.png.550f27a6488bd80888a0bd856c5c2ae6.png

15 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Niether girl is going to have an accident. They’ll make sure of that...

Also I just noticed, but why is your profile picture a drawing from one of Dimwitrolo’s old interactives?

i dont know i ditten have a profile picture, but then i sow thur one of  Dimwitrolo’s albums and then i had one of the pictures as my picture.

On 12/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, Bombality said:

... and so they came into the new room prepared for whatever was about to come and yet they were still impressed by what they saw or rather, couldn't. The light from the previous room seemed to be engulfed, it only managed to continue for around 3 feet before abruptly turning into penumbra. Inside the only thing that could be seen was a box with a strange glowing stone on top which illuminated as much as expected given the weird physics of the room, yet you could see it was placed in some kind of track.

The girls decided to move it slowly and as the light revealed the floor they realized the tracks weren't a straight line, but a labyrinth, a puzzle of memory and concentration that neither of them were prepared for as they bladders were too full to focus on anything else. So they had an idea, one as bright as the tiles they were walking: One of them would do the puzzle and the other hold the waters of both.

Now, hours later the ordeal remains unsolved a bladder remains stretched beyond its limits and a girl is having the time of her life watching that unfold.

Emily_bulge_v4.thumb.png.4b29b1d41ac1d10b9c596332eb5cedcc.png

Also, quoting this again because bomb broke it the first time

Olivia sat up suddenly. She gasped and was breathing heavily. “Aww, are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?” Emily asked compassionately. Olivia started at her for a moment, catching her breath. She blushed nervously and looked away. “N-no, I didn’t…” she said, feeling a little bit of guilt. “It wasn’t bad? Why were you so out of breath?” Emily asked. Olivia waited for Emily to catch on.

She didn’t.

“Um, let’s just say a lot of physical activity was involved, and I need to wash these blankets.” Olivia said, wiping a sticky substance from between her legs. “Were you sweating?” Emily asked. Olivia looked over in disbelief, but decided it was better if Emily didn’t know anyway. They both walked out and grabbed some water and started drinking it. They grabbed some leftover food and ate some of it. They forgot one thing though.

“Ahh! A-are you two suddenly comfortable with b-being naked around me?!” Charlie asked, looking up. “I-I F-FORGOT YOU WERE HERE!” Olivia screamed, covering herself with her arms. Emily shyly did the same, but she didn’t care as much as Olivia did. She was getting used to having Charlie around, even if it hadn’t even been a day yet. Charlie took his jacket off, and gave it to Olivia. He took his shirt off and gave it to Emily. “I wish I would’ve thought of this yesterday, but you two can have my shirts while I’m here. I don’t really need them.” He said. The girls happily put on their new shirts. Now the only thing that was exposed was Emily’s underside. “Thank you so much!” Olivia said, running over to Charlie and hugging him. While her clothing didn’t work together at all, she finally had some. “Now we just need to get Emily some pants, she can keep them.” Charlie said. “Oh, I know where to go! Back in the mountains that way, there is a cave that generates items every few hours! That’s how we got Olivia’s pants!” Emily explained to Charlie. He nodded his head. “Let’s go, then! I’m sure if we look hard enough, we could even find a second place along the way!” Charlie said.

They did not. The cave would have to do. “Now there are some snakes that appear. They are a little red, and have acidic blood, so watch out!” Emily said. “Red and acidic blood? I deal with things like that all the time. I think it’s some sort of status buff for the enemies or something.” Charlie said. They opened the door and had absolutely no problem killing four snakes with three people. Plus, Charlie had a gun.

181FB03D-66D4-40A3-ACCE-E1CA4A22D1A9.thumb.jpeg.7cfe4dc44ad404a90ea9f05218506ba1.jpeg

The item they got was a helmet. “Ooh! I’ve wanted a helmet for a while!” Charlie said. “C-can I have it?” He asked. The girls shrugged. He just killed all four snakes, so why not?

They walked to the other room, and Olivia explained that there were five snakes now, and they were completely red, not just partially red. Charlie shot two of them, but one of the others lunged at him. He rolled off to the side, and Olivia brought her axe down on it. Emily charged down the center and picked off the remaining two with her double edged sword. “That was fun!” Charlie exclaimed. They went to the pedestal and found an extra inventory slot. “Have either of you actually found one of these yet? They’re pretty rare. I have found seven, n-not to brag.” He said, opening his inventory.

D00CA96B-F349-4370-A67A-14A1BA8D58A9.thumb.jpeg.da2360a9c3495817ae37d48500baa408.jpeg

Emily gave the extra slot to Olivia, since she already found one. “Well, no pants. I guess I can just feel the cool breeze on my pussy then.” Emily said, giggling a little. Charlie looked away. “Oh, do you think there are seasons here?” Charlie asked. “What?! Why would we know and not you?!” Olivia asked. “Well, the game’s only existed for a few months. Four, I think? I got here two months ago. I haven’t been here much longer than you have, I’ve just done a lot more exploring in my time.” Charlie said. “Wait, this place has only been around for four months?” Emily asked, shocked. “Yeah, there are a lot of issues. The inventory was finally updated recently, and it still has issues! Remember that five dollar bill I gave you? You ever wonder where it went? It’s in your inventory, but there’s no money meter or counter or anything! Plus, there aren’t a lot of people here yet. Maybe a few hundred. It sounds to me like whoever made this purposely picked every single person out, but nobody knows what motives he has. Is he done adding people, or has he only started?” Charlie asked. Obviously the girls had no answer. They weren’t really thinking about this as a game, because it felt so real to them. In a sense, it was real. They were here. They were made nonexistent somehow, and put into a nonexistent world, but everything that happens here is real for them. “Is there any way out?” Emily asked. Charlie laughed. “Even if there was, I think it would take a little longer than a few months for a small group of people to discover it.” He said. “What if we tried?” Emily asked. Olivia looked at her like she was crazy, but liked where she was going. They both looked at Charlie to see his response. “I-I’m pretty independent. Getting kicked out of that town made me realize that I’d like to rely on other people as little as possible. Trust me, I just need some rest, then I’ll get out of your hair. I’m not a team player. I think you two are really nice, a-and g-good looking, but I’m not going to stay with you. Maybe a day or two more, but I’m not staying.” Charlie said. The girls understood, and they made the walk back home. “Charlie, do you have any memories at all?” Emily asked while they walked. “No. Everyone’s memory was erased. There’s this one guy in the town that said after being knocked unconscious, he was put into some room where he got a vague glimpse of his past. Ever since then, he repetitively tried to knock himself out again to find out more, but was never successful. He’s in rough shape now.” Charlie said. “Th-that exact same thing happened to me!” Emily said, and just remembering the experience made her bladder throb slightly. She still had to pee, but was doing an excellent job of hiding it. They then had a conversation about Emily’s memories until they got home. Emily and Olivia drank a bottle of water, and went to sleep. About halfway through the night, Emily woke up to a sound from outside. She heard running water. She grabbed her bladder in pain, but made sure not to make any noise. She listened closely, and when the running water stopped, she heard a zipper.

Charlie just peed.

He must have done it into a tree or something, because it was a little far away. Emily started shaking. She needed to pee so badly. Her bladder was bulging. She could only hope Charlie wouldn’t notice.

And tomorrow?

1. Olivia tells Emily she has to pee and they realize they both had the same plan

2. Emily desperately tries to get away from Charlie and Olivia to pee

3. Emily ignores the pee problem, and

3a. Emily tries to go unconscious to maybe get lucky and retrieve some memories (you can decide if she’s successful)

3b. They all go on a hunting trip before Charlie leaves

4. Any other idea you might have

unfortunately, I can’t put Olivia’s inventory here for some reason, so just Emily today7CF62A89-2C59-49A8-A1C2-94D70306D353.thumb.jpeg.f6f969c761bdeb2db82df7a774f2e724.jpeg

3a I have an idea, maybe different ways of falling unconscious yield different memories, the guy who tried over and over may have tried to duplicate the incident every time

Also I hope people aren't angry at me if they get to keep the clothes I tried to emphasize borrowing because I know the rest like to see them naked.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

“Well Charlie, if you’re only going to be here for a few more days, then we should get you ready to leave.” Emily said, that morning. She was at the point where she didn’t care if Charlie saw her or not. She had a shirt now, and didn’t have much of a problem with nudity anyway.

“Thank you both again for letting me have some of your things, I really appreciate it.” Charlie said, grabbing a bottle of water. The girls led Charlie into the forest, and started telling him about how they hunt things. “We usually just throw something at it and hope it immobilizes it, but I think your gun will do a much better job of that.” Olivia explained. “Plus, Olivia’s axe is really heavy.” Emily added. “Not for you…” Olivia mumbled, still in awe about how far Emily threw her axe.

They sat and waited for a while. Sitting and doing nothing didn’t help Emily’s bladder situation at all. She had to stay still for what felt like hours. She couldn’t fidget or make any noise. Finally, a deer came into view, and Charlie shot it. It fell to the ground and he finished it off. Emily suddenly felt some guilt. She didn’t feel bad for killing the last deer, so why did she feel bad about killing this one? She wasn’t even the one who killed this one!

They brought it back home and cooked it on a fire. “Do you think this meat would stay fresh if we stored it in our inventories?” Olivia asked. “I don’t know. Let’s find out.” Charlie said, putting the meat in his inventory.

C62845C4-4CFC-4C44-92D9-33CE12E3353A.thumb.jpeg.d59f0a2b31d4fe87df0ae2eb55d717d2.jpeg

Emily checked her inventory and found that her bladder meter was at 100%. She quickly closed it, so nobody saw. “H-hey, can I go over into the forest for a few minutes?” Emily asked. “What? Why?” Olivia wondered. “B-because… b-because I… n-nevermind.” Emily said, defeated.

She knew it wouldn’t stop at 100%, but she wished it would never even get to 100%. She had no idea how much was inside of her right now, but she knew that 100% was the point in which she wouldn’t be able to hold her pee anymore. If she didn’t have a plug, she would’ve wet herself in front of both Charlie and Olivia, and she definitely couldn’t handle something like that happening. She moaned softly as she felt herself reach 101%. Olivia and Charlie didn’t notice, but Emily still had about 20 hours until Charlie left. Even then, she had to find a way to pee away from Olivia.

Emily spent the next few hours trying to think of excuses to get by herself for a few minutes, but couldn’t think of anything that Olivia would buy. Her bladder never should’ve got to 100%. It was at 105% now! She tried sneaking away to pee, but when Olivia asked why she was leaving, she sighed and came back. Luckily, she didn’t hear any sloshing while she walked. There was no space for the pee to go. She held her water balloon of a bladder in her hands and endured the pain.

She barely got any sleep that night. Her bladder kept stretching and filling and throbbing. Finally, it was time for Charlie to leave. The girls helped him gather his things, and were happy to find that the meat in his inventory was still fresh, meaning they now knew they could store it in their inventories. He waved goodbye and began walking away, hopefully finding a nice place to settle down.

Emily still had to pee.

“O-Olivia, can I p-please go into the forest for a few minutes?” Emily asked. “What? I-it’s dangerous to go in there alone!” Olivia said. Emily moaned in frustration and desperation. She felt embarrassed to tell Olivia she had to pee, but she couldn’t take it anymore! “Olivia, I-I” Emily started, but couldn’t finish. “What?” Olivia asked. “I, uh… I want to go in to the forest?” Emily said. “Emily why do you want to go into the forest so badly?!” Olivia shouted. Emily closed her eyes and clenched her body as she felt a wave of desperation hit her. She would not have been able to handle that, if it weren’t for the plug. “Emily, are you okay?” Olivia asked, concerned about Emily’s behavior. “N-no, I’m not! Why do you never let me go into the trees?!” Emily pleaded. “Because I don’t like when we’re separated! We’d be even more vulnerable than we already are! Why do you keep asking?!” Olivia demanded.

Emily acted without thinking at all.

She walked over to Olivia, pulled her plug out and immediately lost control of her bladder. A heavy jet of piss shot out of her directly onto Olivia’s legs and lower body. Her body quivered as it felt release. She couldn’t help but moan a little. Olivia was completely shocked, and couldn’t even react. She stood and let it happen. To be fair, Emily let her accidentally pee on her three times, it’s only fair that Olivia lets Emily purposefully pee on her once. Besides, Olivia had to pee, too, so she took her plug out and joined Emily.

3132F0E3-E07B-404B-828E-FDD2DDED2D1B.thumb.jpeg.50c1fc3065d0967dee4daf5d85577bc0.jpeg

They both stood pressed against each other, releasing days of piss onto each other. They flooded the ground beneath them, and really warmed each other up. Their legs glistened in the nonexistent sun, and steam rose from the drastic change in temperature. They were both drenched in piss, and weren’t even done peeing yet. After a minute or two longer, their trails finally died down. They both collapsed onto the ground with pleasured sighs. All of the piss splashed up and soaked them when they landed. They didn’t care. Neither of them wanted to pee in front of Charlie, so they both held it for way longer than they should’ve.

One could only wonder what would’ve happened if Charlie decided to stay with them.

After they come back for their senses, how do they react to what they just did?

1. They discover their hidden love for pee and discuss it with each other

2. They both silently decide to never pee in front of the other one again, because of how embarrassing it was

3. Wow those last two were the complete opposite of each other

4. They pretend it didn’t happen out of embarrassment

5. Other

And what do they do tomorrow?

A. They go back to the cave to get two more items

B. They decide to venture in the other direction; maybe to find a better or closer source of items

C. They decide to make a second room

BCBD1FDB-4D99-44CC-85D0-FC7954CA28B5.thumb.jpeg.5f6699487d26aa58b9c36a4e5995e72f.jpegD46907A7-C6CD-45B4-BF22-A5E05BBC9FDA.thumb.jpeg.96791e7f6ac88ce313ed79427cadb1ff.jpeg