Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Emily was practically unconscious. She went from being immeasurably desperate to immeasurably horny. She was far from hiding her emotions from Olivia. “O-Olivia, I-I can’t th-think straight! I-I need-“ Emily started. “Emily! I shouldn’t have just given you that bottle blindly, we should’ve made sure of what it did first! Now you’re in pain and it’s all my fault!” Olivia apologized. Emily realized that Olivia still had no idea what was wrong with Emily. She guessed right, but Emily lied about it, which caused her even more problems. Emily tried to take the plug out, but her fingers slipped and she wasn’t able to remove it.

Olivia thought that the liquid was having some sort of spicy effect that was burning her. “Here, drink this!” Olivia said, shoving a bottle of “water” into her mouth. Emily drank it, and felt her bladder stretch further. She didn’t feel any less hot, because she wasn’t hot at all, she was uncontrollably horny. “Did that help at all?” Olivia asked, worriedly. “O-Olivia, p-please just t-touch m-me.” Emily begged. She was somehow more horny than desperate, so she tried to take care of that first.

Olivia misunderstood.

“I know, you just need some comfort. I’m sure the burning will stop soon!” Olivia said, patting Emily’s “tummy”. Emily screamed in pleasure and pain.

DBEBF148-3600-48B0-B9BA-D7738B12A3C8.thumb.jpeg.aa8b6323c381cc3637fbc41866c925ff.jpeg

Olivia put her arms around Emily and laid her head in her lap. Not only was she putting pressure on her bulging bladder, but her hair was rubbing against her throbbing pussy. Olivia was doing the exact opposite of helping. Emily tried to remove the plug again, but her fingers still slipped. Even worse, they slipped against her lips and caused more unwanted stimulation. It seemed like there was no end to Emily’s suffering, which I know some readers wouldn’t mind ?

Emily couldn't speak. She couldn’t think. She was completely conscious, but she had no control over anything. “Emily, a-am I doing s-something wrong?!” Olivia worried. Emily nodded as well as she could. “Ah! I-I’m so sorry! W-what do you w-want me to do?!” Olivia asked. Emily used the last of her brain power, and the last of her will power, to force her body to utter one syllable:

“Sex.”

Olivia bit her lip nervously. “What?! E-Emily!! That’s not going to fix your heat issue!” Olivia said. Emily’s frustration was almost as high as her lidibo. She moaned in pain, and looked Olivia directly in the eyes. “A-are you sure?” Olivia asked. Emily moaned louder, urging Olivia to just start already.

Olivia reached down to take the plug out, and noticed that Emily’s pussy was very slippery and wet. “W-wait Emily, w-why is…” Olivia wasn’t sure what to ask. She tried taking the plug out, but like Emily, her fingers slipped. “E-Emily, I-I’m just gonna have to leave that in.” Olivia apologized. She took her own plug out and set it aside. She instantly felt an extreme need to pee. ‘Come on Olivia! Don’t pee now! You need to have sex with Emily to help her with the pain of the hot sauce lotion! Hold it!’ Olivia thought to herself. She took her boots and pants off with her plug, and started fingering herself. She was getting worked up, but Emily was dying just seeing Olivia trying to get herself horny. ‘I need to pee so badly! But I can hold it for Emily!’ Olivia thought. She picked Emily up and started kissing her, all while rubbing her naked body against hers. All of the excessive juices from Emily’s pussy poured out onto Olivia’s, which definitely put her in the mood. The girls’ pussies were absolutely loving the experience, but their bladders were being tortured. They were constantly being pressed into each other, and oceans of piss were sloshing around as Olivia grinded against Emily. Olivia leaked some pee onto Emily, and that made things worse. She couldn’t contain the contents of her bladder in her bladder anymore. She leaked more. Emily caught wind of what was happening. Olivia leaked more. Small bursts of piss came splashing out of Olivia. For a fraction of a second piss exploded out of her and was instantly cut off, only to rocket out a second later. “E-Emily I’m s-so sorry!” Olivia apologized. And the sloshing and gurgling and splatting and moaning continued. Psh! Psh! Psh! Psh! Emily found a burst of energy from everything that was happening and moaned: “L-let it all out on me!” And Olivia burst. She let the full force of her bladder hit Emily’s pussy, and kept grinding and humping.

F9CAC5ED-2687-460B-84C5-4BF838BB953A.thumb.jpeg.d30aade300f6647bf2f7d60c8d92bc91.jpeg

Emily reached down one last time and pulled for her plug, and finally got it out. She screamed in utter ecstasy as her bladder, which was 130% full, started violently emptying all over Olivia. They moaned, and humped, and kissed, and grinded quicker than ever, all while flooding each other in hot piss.

After what felt like hours, their bladders finally went dry. They collapsed to the ground, soaked in piss, and breathed heavily. “E-Emily, I’m s-so sorry for peeing on you, f-for the third time, b-but why are you always fine with it?” Olivia asked. “Olivia, I-I don’t know why, but you peeing on me is one of the hottest things in the world for me.” Emily answered. “R-really?! I-I thought I was weird for thinking that, but I also love it!” Olivia answered.

Both girls then passed out. When they woke up, they couldn’t remember anything about the experience. They still had no idea they liked pee, or that the other one also liked pee. They had no idea that they had the best sex of their lives. They were just confused about why they smelled strange in the morning,

and why did they like the smell so much?

1. The girls try to figure out what the liquid in the bottle actually is

2. The girls investigate this smell

3. The girls go to get more food

C4593EE6-5B25-4185-9EC3-302FCEE27BCA.thumb.jpeg.20d187b0c4d2d97b31a3e77f2feb0da5.jpegB5232BC0-FCF3-4B28-9039-B6AE78D4B88E.thumb.jpeg.0fb7d00e753b6a6d936b1c7d649aa2ab.jpeg

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)

I kinda combined all three into ome, which I wasn’t planning on doing, but I still focused on the food part, which was the one that won

I also had to cheap out on the drawing this time, I’m not feeling too great right now, but I should get better very soon, hopefully.

Emily’s stomach growled for a reason other than being full of piss for once. “Oh, I don’t know what happened last night, or why we smell like this, but I’m so hungry!” Emily said. “Me too, I guess we need to go hunting again.” Olivia said, standing up.

After about 10 minutes, they finally got to where they wanted to be in the forest around them. “Okay, neither of us have a spear now, so what do we do if we find an animal?” Olivia whispered. “Uhh, I have no idea. Maybe throw your axe?” Emily suggested. Olivia shrugged. She wasn’t sure if she could throw her ax very far. She also had no idea if it was spelled axe or ax. They sat back to back, waiting for some sort of movement. While they did, they had quiet conversations to keep busy, but they couldn’t help but smell each other. “Emily, do you know what that smell is?” Olivia asked. “No. I can’t remember anything from last night, so who knows what we did.” Emily said. “It’s weird though. I really like the smell, but I feel like it’s supposed to be a bad smell.” Olivia said. “Yeah I feel the same way. I don’t think we should focus on this smell so much. The readers picked option three, not one.” Emily said.

After what felt like days of waiting (10-20 minutes) they finally saw something. Olivia patted Emily’s shoulder, and they got ready. Olivia threw her axe with all of her might, but it fell short. The deer ran away, and both girls groaned. “It’s too heavy! I can’t throw it!” Olivia said. “Maybe I could throw it further.” Emily suggested. Olivia tapped Emily on the shoulder and pointed. She saw another deer! Emily grabbed the ax and threw it. She threw the axe way farther than she had to, and missed the deer. “Agh! Come on! I threw the ax too far!” Emily yelled, as she went to grab the axe. “Wow Emily, you’re pretty strong…” Olivia said, looking at how far Emily threw the ax.

5505E85C-5CBB-4BF7-8E28-0CABCDAF0A0C.thumb.jpeg.56b8fe6476bcba0af1a12dbfbe975a41.jpeg

After 30 more minutes of waiting, the girls were completely starving, but they finally hit a deer with the axe. They brought it home and cooked it over the fire, then ate it. They still smelled strangely, though. “Emily, how long do you think we’ll smell like this?” Olivia asked. “Olivia, stop obsessing over it, I’m sure it will be gone by the time we wake up tomorrow.” Emily said. “Yeah but I kind of don’t want it to…” Olivia mumbled. Emily sighed. “Olivia I have no idea what caused the smell or how long it will last. I’m upset that we blacked out last night because we’re already at a loss for memory. I just wish I knew more.” Emily said. Olivia scooted closer to Emily and put her arm around her. “It’s kinda nice here, though. Don’t you think we should just take it slow and relax for a while before we start trying to solve life itself? I doubt there’s even a way for us to get our memories back anyway.” Olivia said. “Olivia, we’ve been taking it slow for the past month! I was planning on adventuring and exploring! I was gonna become a legend in this stupid little simulated world! I’ve been trying to explore caves and build structures, and you keep trying to take it slow! I’m trying to get my memory back, and get out of here somehow!” Emily yelled. Olivia fell silent for a moment. “I-I didn’t realize I was h-holding you back.” Olivia stuttered. “N-no, Olivia, I’m just frustrated that I haven’t gone anywhere. I haven’t made any progress and we’ve been here for a month! I’m so so so glad I met you, trust me, I just sometimes wish you shared the same adventuring spirit that I do.” Emily said. Despite Emily’s apology, Olivia still felt guilty. She didn’t want to hurt Emily at all, and Emily would’ve had way more stuff if it weren’t for Olivia taking half of it. “D-do you want my pants?” Olivia asked. “W-what? No! Of course not! Those are your pants! You deserve them after all that happened in the first week here.” Emily assured her. “I just feel like I’m only being a burden now.” Olivia said. “Olivia, I love having you around! I’m sure if I was in this alone, I would’ve gone crazy by now! Forget what I said earlier, I was just letting frustration out, I didn’t mean it!” Emily apologized. “Alright, sorry. If you ever want to do something, though, just tell me! I’m sure it would be a ton of fun!” Olivia said. “Thanks.” Emily said, hugging Olivia. It made Olivia feel nice and warm inside. She believed Emily’s apology, and was glad to have met Emily too- wait, warm?

“EMILY! The bottle! Th-the bottle with the warm liquid inside!” Olivia shouted. “Wh-what? What about it?” Emily asked. Olivia got it out of her inventory. She looked closely at the label. It had the word “aphrodisiac” written on it in small print.

“Oh wow. I-It’s a good thing neither of us have used it yet.” Emily said. “N-no but that’s just it! There’s a little bit of liquid missing from it! I-I think that’s what happened last night!” Olivia said. “W-wait, so that means we had s-sex so hard we lost our memories?” Emily asked, blushing. “I-I th-think so, y-yes…” Olivia said, blushing even harder. They both really wished they had memory of last night.

The girls spent the rest of the day trying to figure out what the smell was, but the only thing they figured out was that Olivia was oddly obsessed with it. The girls then cuddled together in their makeshift “bed” and fell asleep.

Tomorrow, when they wake up, what do they do?

1. Be super adorable

2. Learn how to spell ax(e)

3. This choice doesn’t actually matter as I already know what’s happening in the next part but didn’t feel like ending it without a choice

4. Die immediately, thus ending the story

Nope. No stats for you.

I enjoyed those last three chapters and was glad to see that my suggestion of neutralizing acid with pee was used. It's been a long week for me lately, so it was nice to come back here and get caught up on this story again.

Um, for this part, I choose 1, but both Emily and Olivia have already been doing that, the entire time. I guess we'll just have to see how much more adorable they can be...

Emily heard a sound from outside of the room. It sounded like rustling grass, and she was reminded of when this exact same thing happened last week (man, it feels like it was months ago…) she looked over at Olivia, who was also awakened by the sound. They both kept completely silent while they tried to figure out what the sound was. For about ten minutes, the rustling moved around near where some of the remains of the houses that collapsed were. Something was walking around, it definitely wasn’t wind. Was it a dangerous animal, though, or something they could eat?

Whatever it was, they definitely weren’t expecting what came next.

“Hello? Is anybody here?” A man’s voice called out from outside. The girls froze. It wasn’t an animal, it was a person! (Which I know, a person is an animal just shut up)

“I don’t mean any harm, I just need a place to rest for a day or two! I’ve been walking for almost two days!” The man called out. Olivia looked over at Emily to ask for approval. Emily didn’t know what to do. If he was lying and was dangerous, they would almost certainly die, but if he was telling the truth and was tired and friendly, then they would definitely let him stay.

Emily bit her lip, and then nodded. Olivia peeked out of the curtain in front of the room they made, and called out to the man. “Yes, y-you can stay here! T-take all of the time you n-need!” She said. Just then, Emily realized something awful.

Both girls were still almost entirely naked.

Emily had pants, but both girls’ chests were exposed, and Emily’s pussy was exposed as well. If this guy was straight, these next few days would be the most awkward days ever.

Emily tapped Olivia on the shoulder, then pointed at her breasts. Olivia’s eyes went wide and her face went red. She had also forgotten, and it was too late. “Oh good! Thank you so much for letting me stay. I’m going to need some food and water, but I can pay for it!” The man said, gratefully. Olivia couldn’t speak. He walked over towards the room they set up. “Did you build this yourself?” He asked, looking at it. “A-Actually th-there are t-two of us, b-but yes, we built it.” Olivia said, desperately trying to stall from him seeing her whole body. “Oh! Well why don’t you two come out here? I’d love to meet you!” He said, cheerfully. Olivia looked like she was about to throw up. “H-here’s the thing… We, uh, we haven’t found much clothing yet, a-and we’re almost entirely naked.” Olivia said. “...Oh. I see. If you don’t have access to clothing, then I’m guessing that money means nothing to you either, which means I can’t pay you for food and water.” He said. “W-we can give you the food and water for free!” Emily said, from inside of the room. “Oh! You’re both girls! Two nak- I-I mean, th-thank you so much! I really appreciate it! He said. “Who are you?” Olivia asked. “Oh, I’m Charlie Scheletro!” He said. Something sparked in Emily’s head. There was something extremely familiar about that name. “Hold on, let me see him.” Emily said. She looked through the curtain and gasped. It was the guy from the desert town from the day she first woke up!

8E619BFF-9295-4F97-8BC4-78C2C14B8FCF.thumb.jpeg.daf271cbd1134f2836d9545e905be21a.jpeg

“Wait, you look familiar…” Charlie said, with a nervous expression. “Yeah! I-I’m the girl you helped a month ago! You told me to steal water from the warehouse!” Emily exclaimed. “Wait, did I also make you expose yourself for money?” Charlie asked. “Y-yeah…” Emily said, remembering the whole exchange. “Oh, I-I’m so sorry about that! That wasn’t very cool of me.” Charlie apologized. “N-no it’s fine, you’re probably going to be seeing a lot more of that for a couple of days anyway,” Emily said, blushing. “Emily! I don’t want him to see me naked!” Olivia said. “Wait how old are you girls?” Charlie asked. “We’re both 18.” Emily answered. He breathed a sigh of relief. “I don’t want to trouble you, I just need to lay down somewhere, and drink something. Can I sleep in one of those houses?” Charlie asked. “Oh, those houses are about to collapse. You’d have t-to s-sleep with us…” Emily mumbled. “Th-that’s not an option. I-I can’t sleep with two naked women I just met.” Charlie said. “We’ll light the fire for you, you can sleep out here. Sorry, we don’t have any extra blankets.” Emily said.

“Emily, he’s going to have to see us naked eventually, I don’t want to stay in this tiny room for two days!” Olivia said. “I know, but for now, we’ll stay in here.” Emily said. They all drank a bottle of water. “Something tastes off about this water, and I don’t recognize the brand, are you sure this is safe?” Charlie asked. “Oh it’s fine, we’ve been drinking it for a month! We actually prefer the taste.” Emily said, unknowingly taking a drink of liquid diuretic.

“So, why are you out here?” Emily asked. “Oh, I uh… I got caught. People found out I was the one robbing the warehouse this whole time. They felt betrayed, since I pretend to be such a nice guy. They all want me dead. I had to run away.” Charlie said. “From what I’ve seen,I don’t think you’re pretending to be a nice guy! You seem like a really nice person, and definitely not the kind of person to steal!” Emily said. “Yeah, I’ve changed a little since the last time I saw you…” Charlie said, looking away.

After a while, Emily made a decision. “Charlie, It’s getting late, and I need to light the fire so you don’t freeze to death. I’m going to have to come out there.” Emily said. Olivia held her back. “Emily! Y-you’re naked!” She said. “I know! I need to go out there, though.” She said. She pushed through the curtain, completely embarrassed. Charlie tried not to look, but it was hard to resist how curvy Emily was. He put his hands in his lap to hide a certain movement, while Emily bent down to light the fire.

C84DD6AD-CB14-4ADB-86A3-384AEEE2E269.thumb.jpeg.75983a704edce5a89fed2eb92804c1c7.jpeg

She then went back inside, and laid down, completely red. She was so embarrassed. “Hey, thank you two for everything, I’m sorry you don’t have any clothes and this has to be awkward.” Charlie said. Emily and Olivia cuddled for warmth like they always do, and soon all three were asleep.

The next morning, Emily woke up to see that Charlie was in the room with them, wide awake. He put his finger over his mouth to shush Emily when she woke up, but she had many questions, and was upset. He put a hand to his ear, and pointed outside. Emily heard growling and rustling. There was definitely a wild animal out there. Charlie silently apologized for having to be in the room with them, and Emily silently apologized for getting momentarily angry. Something else that was very angry, though, was Emily’s bladder. She had to go. She wasn’t bursting, but she could definitely go for a pee. Not with Charlie around though. That was infinitely more embarrassing than peeing in front of Olivia, which is still something she refuses to do. She would have to hold it until she had a good time to go, but for all she knew she might have to hold it until Charlie leaves, which could be days. She didn’t think her poor bladder could bear that.

Emily looked over at Charlie, who was trying his best to not look at the girls. He really didn’t want to make them uncomfortable, but they were very “fun” to look at. “If we whisper, will it be able to hear us?” Emily asked, very very quietly. “No, but it’s gonna be hard to have such a quiet conversation when I can’t even look at you.” Charlie said. “Y-you can look at me, f-for the purposes of this conversation, a-anyway…” Emily said.

“Yesterday, you said you changed a lot since the last time I saw you, what did you mean by that?” Emily asked. “Well, I had this mentality that everyone in this world was some apocalyptic madman or something, and that we were all out for ourselves, but you came into the town, and told me that you wanted to get money to buy water because you wanted to be a good person. I couldn’t believe it at the time, so I told you to steal, and lie, and cheat your way through life, but I regretted it. For days, I couldn’t stop thinking about how nice you were. I realized that not everyone is bad, and I decided to start using all of the money I was saving from stealing to do charitable acts. I really felt like a good person, but I was still stealing things. When I was caught, it was all the more upsetting for everyone, because they trusted and liked me so much. I remember telling you to take your hands off of your breasts so I could see you naked, and I felt bad about that too. Now I’m here stealing more stuff and looking at you two more often, I feel like I’m just as bad as I was before.” Charlie said. “Charlie, you’ve been nothing but nice to us this whole time! Us being naked isn’t your fault, so don’t blame yourself! I’m so glad to hear that you turned yourself around, even if I didn’t really know you at all anyway! We’ll let you rest here and have food and water, and then you can continue on! Go find a new home, and if it’s another town, then maybe don’t steal from them!” Emily whispered. Charlie smiled. “Thank you, again, for this.” He said.

Eventually the animal left, and Charlie left the room. Emily’s bladder was filling up, and she had to put up with it. In the meantime, what should the three of them do when Olivia wakes up?

1. Go hunting for food

2. Go loot the cave and look for a second place to get things from

3. Other, and I strongly encourage it this time. We temporarily have a third character, and if you think of something that you would like to see them do, then say so! Other people can second your idea, and we can do that instead! Mine are pretty good ideas, but if you have anything else in mind, I’m sure it’s great, too!

F2038167-63DD-4F6B-87FB-9A6D4B6C0C61.thumb.jpeg.ca706d4d24bb353827130345d6fccd0b.jpegD8A4F127-CD18-440B-9553-C50ACF05FECC.thumb.jpeg.0f5b8149656ea31bf277a1c98548d4bf.jpeg