Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Emily woke up the next morning really tired. She had a strange taste in her mouth, and felt very different in her crotch area. As she struggled to regain her memory of the night before, she wondered what happened that could make her feel like this. The strange part is, she kinda liked the feeling, and the taste in her mouth had a positive connotation attached to it.

She looked over at Olivia, and remembered. “Oh my god, w-we had sex!” Emily shouted suddenly. She woke Olivia up. “Ugh, my bladder hurts. What were you saying?” Olivia groaned. Emily remembered everything. Her pussy finally got the pleasure it much needed last night, hence the different feeling. And Olivia peed all over her. Wait, why did she have a positive memory of that?

This was the second time Olivia’s bladder burst on her. She was fine with it the first time, but she embraced it the second time. She even remembered drinking some of the piss. Did she like Olivia so much that anything she did was hot, or did she have a piss kink? Maybe both?

“Uh, we had sex last night, remember?” Emily said groggily. “Oh! Oh my god! I got out of control! Something came over me, I completely changed! I’m sorry!” Olivia apologized. “What? No, I loved last night! You were confident, and assertive, and I thought that was super hot!” Emily said. Olivia blushed. “Wait… Emily, I peed on you! Again! I’m so sorry!” Olivia said. “Actually, that’s okay too, although I’m not sure why.” Emily responded. “Wait, why have you been completely fine with me peeing on you twice?” Olivia asked. “I have no clue. I-I think I like it.” Emily said, shamefully.

“Wait, so a while ago, I told you that I was into girls, and last night you told me that you were also into girls… what does that mean?” Emily asked. Olivia gulped. “Emily, both of us had emotions spewing out all over the place last night, one of us more literally, but I don’t know if what happened last night was real.” Olivia said. Emily’s heart fell. “I-I thought it w-was real…” Emily said quietly. “W-wait, I’m not saying it wasn’t real! I’m j-just… Emily don’t cry!” Olivia said.

*sigh* “Olivia, I think we need to g-get more food. We’re out of it and I-I’m hungry.” Emily said, fighting back tears. “Wait, just stay here. I’ll check if any of our traps caught anything yesterday.” Olivia said.

About 30 minutes later, Olivia returned with a dead animal. “We have food!” She said. They both ate, and drank a little bit of lake water. “You know, even though the water in that lake is safe to drink, I much prefer the water in the bottles.” Emily said. “Yeah, it almost tastes like there’s something extra in there, to give it an extra taste.” Olivia said. “Hey, what do you say we go back to that town and steal some more?” Emily asked. Olivia looked back, shocked that Emily would say this, but not entirely opposed to it.

I know I’m not fooling anyone (but just in case It’s not as obvious as I thought it was I’m going to explain really quickly)

I’m not asking whether or not the girls should go on an adventure to get some better water (although that would happen)

I’m asking whether you think the girls should be drinking mainly diuretics, or normal water. Normal water means normal bladder activity, and diuretic water means extra bladder activity.

1. Get the diuretic water!

2. Keep drinking lake water!

Also keep in mind that since there are two of them, they would be able to bring back more than just one crate. They could bring back a maximum of seven crates if they come with nothing, but a minimum of two crates. I’ll let you decide how many crates they should bring back. (7 crates means no inventory space, so they can’t bring food)

I couldn’t really think of a good place to put an illustration here, so no picture today, sorry.

01B43FC0-ADD2-4A79-BC99-C36FE367B91E.thumb.jpeg.1dfc763e1c140978bf5a0a132a305b44.jpeg002B41FD-5A78-4556-A0B1-73276AF9CB58.thumb.jpeg.48ce000eb0a42e354ea00a61be806e58.jpeg
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Guest IllusiveOne
6 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Are we completely sure that wasn’t just a one time thing? I mean, we couldn’t really see how far Olivia got two parts ago, but she got pretty full...

The real question: will we ever see them go beyond 100%? How extreme will things go?

Olivia and Emily left everything in their room, and set out to find the desert town again. Olivia had never been anywhere outside of the forest, but somehow still knew what a desert was. The girls weren’t really sure why they were able to remember some things, but none of the important things.

“Man, this place is going to bring back so many memories!” Emily said cheerfully. “Yeah, like back when this story was supposed to be an exploring/adventure story rather than a survival story!” Olivia said. “Yeah, maybe the author will have so much fun writing this part that he’ll decide to make this kind of stuff happen more often!” Emily imagined.

That’s where the fun ended, though. The girls walked for a solid 24 hours. By the time they finally reached the town, they could barely stand. They were so thirsty, and tired. They both stayed out of sight and slept in an alleyway. When they woke up, they felt awful. Their foreheads were burning hot, as if they had a fever, and they felt an enormous amount of fatigue. “O-Olivia, w-we need to steal that water. N-now.” Emily said.

A1C60D8E-E17B-4EC8-AA58-9D04A505A3F6.thumb.jpeg.b8bcb20eef6fc7ddaab6bc8f4a773cb0.jpeg

They dragged themselves over to the warehouse where everything was stored. There was still no security there. They would eventually get to the bottom of why they just let people steal the town’s supplies, but now was not the time. They rushed over to a few shelves right across from the entrance. There were crates filled with the same brand of diuretic water as last time. Both girls immediately opened a bottle and downed the whole thing. They sighed in relief. The two of them had seven spaces available in their inventory’s combined. Emily took four crates, and Olivia took three.

They left the warehouse, and nobody caught them stealing anything. The whole experience would have gone perfectly, except while they were sneaking away from the town, somebody saw them.

“Wh- wait, are you two naked?! Out here?!” He asked, surprised. The girls froze in fear and embarrassment. He approached them. “How much are you asking?” The man said, reaching into his pocket for money. “F-for w-what?” Emily asked. “Oh, you don’t want people to know out here, I get it.” He said. He then leaned down and whispered. “I’m skipping all of the build-up. Just tell me how much it is for sex with you two?”

A0775AC7-DC70-49D3-B413-09EBD79778BE.thumb.jpeg.e0869bbbfab09f028e203cab212a858c.jpeg

The girls looked at each other. They both ran as fast as they could away from the town. After a while, they stopped to catch their breath. “Olivia, that was too close! We should’ve just walked around the town!” Emily said. “That could’ve taken hours!” Olivia complained. Emily sighed. She wasn’t even scared for herself in that moment. She was afraid for Olivia. Emily didn’t want Olivia anywhere near that place again. What if she would’ve sent Olivia away rather than letting her stay that first week?! Would this have happened already? What if Olivia became some sex slave?!

Olivia saw the panic on Emily’s face. “Hey, don’t be scared, we’re going home now!” Olivia said, comforting Emily. Both girls knew, though, that their home was just as dangerous for completely different reasons.

On the way home, they passed the cave Emily got most of her equipment from. “Ooh! We should go back in there! Maybe we can get more stuff!” Olivia exclaimed. “Our inventories are full. Maybe some other time.” Emily said.

The girls got home and unloaded the crates into their room. They drank two more bottles each, and then laid down immediately to sleep. They had been walking for a total of 48 hours over the past two and a half days.

What do the girls do next?

1. Feel the consequences of over a liter of diuretics (If you know what I mean)

2. Go exploring in that cave

3. Try to build a second room to store things in

4. Go back to town to try and steal more things

Just another reminder that if you think you have a better idea than what I have for the choices, then say it! I can’t guarantee that I’ll like your idea, but I’m always open for suggestions!

A6F7E293-AB38-4B96-9357-ABBB62E11912.thumb.jpeg.ea1284fa9291298fa51b9591654c7f01.jpegF6ECC14B-E609-41B6-BA7D-86E36B514D30.thumb.jpeg.8c10fa4433afaf1b3e0700d797eecf7f.jpeg