Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Sorry it took so long. I was away from my computer for a few days, and I didn’t have a lot of inspiration to draw the pictures. These are bad excuses though, and I hate when people don’t draw because they don’t have inspiration. I forces myself to draw the second image a few hours ago, and I think it turned out way better than usual.

(also, the first image was drawn on an app on my phone since I was away from my computer)

“This is it! This is my chance to finally attempt to build a house!” Emily exclaimed. “Why are you so obsessed with building a house?” Olivia asked. “I don’t know, it’s essential that we live in something sturdy, and I want to be able to give us a sturdy place to love-I-I mean l-live.” Emily said.

The two girls gathered materials from trees and rocks, and brought them back to where the burnt town was. They had an idea already, and were going to make it together. They laid the rocks down in an 8x8 foot area, and used some homemade concrete that they made with mud and sand to attach more rocks together. Once they built the foundation up to a foot in height, they laid some wood in the corners and attached some bark to where the walls would be. They got it to be around 9 feet tall. For the roof, they laid more bark down. They concreted it all together, and stood back to admire their work.

“Um, Emily? Where’s the door-hole?” Olivia asked. Emily smacked her face as she realized she forgot to make a hole for the door. They carefully cut a hole in the front, and used the bark they cut out to make a door. Now they just had to figure out how to hinge it.

“Well, I’ll be honest Olivia, I have absolutely no idea how we are going to hinge this.” Emily said. “Yeah… maybe we attach it to a twig… then stick fhe twig in the ground, then turn it?” Olivia asked. “No, if it is sturdy enough to stay in the ground, then it won’t turn. We need an actual hinge.” Emily said.

They decided to forget the hinge for now and test the building to see if it was sturdy. They pushed on one side... and it immediately collapsed. “Shit! We need two layers of bark!” Emily yelled. “Emily, it’s night! We can’t go get bark at night! We need to sleep! Where are we going to sleep?” Olivia asked. “Could we set it back up quickly enough to sleep inside?” Emily asked. “I’m also realizing how cold it would be in there! Maybe this was a bad idea!” Olivia said. “Whoa! Olivia! Calm down! You’re just upset that it collapsed! We can fix this! In the meantime, let’s set it back up, and sleep inside.” Emily said. Luckily, it wasn’t too broken, and wasn’t hard to fix. They both laid down inside, and hugged each other for warmth. The doorway was completely open, but it was better than nothing at all.

Emily woke up, and was happy to say that Olivia never did anything while she slept. Well, it was more bittersweet… Anyway, they set out to get more bark. They laid it against the original bark and made the house walls two layers thick. When they pushed against it, it didn’t collapse. They still had to make it warm and make a door, though.

They experimented with a lot of different things, but were not able to make a hinge. Olivia sighed. “How are we going to have a door? We can’t make a hinge!” Olivia asked. “I have no idea. We might not have a door for a while.” Emily said.

After a while, Emily stood up. “Olivia, I’m going to do it. I’m going into the house and getting our stuff.” Emily said boldly. “Wait! What if it collapses from you going in there?!” Olivia asked. “We need the blankets to keep us warm, and we left some other things in there, too. I’m going to get them.” Emily said. A few minutes later, Emily had successfully retrieved everything from the house. “Ok Olivia, I think I have an idea.” Emily said.

She used nails she found to nail the blankets to the inside of the walls of the makeshift room. She then use another blanket as a flap for temporary door. She put the last blanket on the ground so they weren’t sleeping on wood, and then she stepped back and admired the whole thing.

E4E71CCD-7BE0-4099-8292-EC61F6FBD8CA.jpeg.8ef841bc6a341ce7c7078a22ec97ee23.jpeg

Admittedly, it didn’t look very good, but it was a start.

When night fell, both of them laid down in the new room to find that it was much better than the night before. It was still too cold, though, so they still had to cuddle together.

3A693897-34E1-4698-B468-5C2E32076FB1.thumb.jpeg.6136686c93b92171c252a58c8fce6a33.jpeg

Emily woke up before Olivia, and she had to pee, badly. She was about to leave the room, but she heard something outside. Her first thought was that it was an animal, but it could’ve been the wind.

What should Emily do?

1. Hope it was wind and go pee in the woods

2. Stay in and hold it until the animal leaves

3. Pee herself in the room.

10CB559B-4165-4E89-A4D4-B5F721CA6826.thumb.jpeg.e5f012b3dbc96b1b7495ed8322c83517.jpegFA2B6798-3FFA-4B09-A671-9F48F48F5E5A.thumb.jpeg.587021116e008429e859a2d19d82a148.jpeg

6 hours ago, Bombality said:

2. Because then we can

a) wait for the animal to leave

b) wait for for our partner to wake up to fight the animal together

firstly im sat here reading this whole thing and its seem very dajavu... which isnt possible i know but its sort of creeping me out... everything down to the replied

and second i agree with bombality

I think number 2, cause if its not the wind, she could die, and if we pick 3 we are not giving her a chance, ill pick 2 cause she may be able to wait till the animal leaves, emily awakes, or its day time. 2 is the safest and less embarrassing she can do at the same time (cause she can get scared in option 1 and still pee herself). 

Edited by Ramonemi (see edit history)

I’ve had some more technical difficulties, which delayed this release by a lot. With all of the stuff that’s been happening recently, it feels like some higher power is trying to prevent me from continuing this story.

oh well

Emily stayed still. She had no idea what could be out there. It could’ve been wind rustling the grass, or it could’ve been a bear. She didn’t want to risk it, so she figured she could just hold it for an hour or so.

An hour later, and she was beginning to think that whatever was there had left. She could just peek outside really quickly, right? As she was about to open the “door,” however, she heard the same sound she heard earlier, coming from right in front of the room. She froze, and hoped that she hadn’t made any noise. She then heard the noise seemingly move away. This was not wind, there was definitely something out there. She sat back and breathed. Luckily, neither of them were snorers, so they weren’t making any noise. Whatever animal was out there probably smelled them, but couldn’t find where they were. If it was going to find them, it would’ve. They were safe.

Unfortunately, Emily was curious.

She was wondering what animal was out there. Was it another wolf or coyote or whatever it was last time? She decided that just lifting the blanket enough to look outside should be fine, right? If she was quick, the animal wouldn’t even see her. She crawled over to the blanket and looked under it.

81E76E91-5034-46DC-BCCF-3A5D420EC0C7.thumb.jpeg.941f444d4c11fd07bd6ba249390f11a5.jpeg

What.

What is that.

Emily had never seen anything like that in her entire life. Or, at least, she didn’t think she did. She had no memory but was still able to identify things. She wasn’t sure how the memory thing worked but now was not the time to think about that. She couldn’t identify the thing outside, and wasn’t sure how afraid to be of it. It could be a skilled predator, or it could be their next dinner. Plus, if it really was nothing to be afraid of, then Emily could pee! The animal then spotted a deer in the trees, and charged at it. It jumped at the deer and took it down, ferociously eating it. This was not going to be Emily and Olivia’s next meal. Emily could only hope that the animal would leave after eating the deer.

While Emily waited for the creature to finish eating, she looked over at Olivia. She was really glad that she found her. She wasn’t sure how long she could’ve survived alone. Surely she would’ve went insane, right? Plus, she really liked Olivia. Maybe a little too much…

A half hour later, and the unknown creature was gone. Emily couldn’t see it, and hadn’t seen it for a while. Her bladder was killing her, so she decided she would leave now, before Olivia woke up. “Ungh, good morning Emily.” Olivia said, waking up. “Damnit. Good morning Olivia.” Emily said. “Wait what’s wrong?” Olivia asked. “Uh, I was hoping you’d sleep a little longer.” Emily said. “Why?” Olivia asked. “Uhh, I don’t know, just… I-I don’t know.” Emily said, laying a hand on her bladder. “I saw something earlier, it was an animal, but I had never seen anything like it before.” Emily said. “Oh, that’s weird. Was it dangerous or a new food source?” Olivia asked. “It tore a deer asunder. We’re going to need a more secure hiding spot in case it ever comes back.” Emily said. “Okay, I have a plan for something we could do today, though.” Olivia said. “What is it?” Emily asked. “We should figure out what the colored bars mean.” Olivia suggested. Emily shrugged. “Alright. Sounds good.” She replied.

The two girls sat around the unlit campfire. “Everything so far has been color-coded. I’m thinking we should think of what colors represent, and test them.” Olivia suggested. “Yes. What is yellow?” Emily asked. “Electricity? The sun? Is this our energy level?” Olivia asked. “Mine’s pretty high, and I just woke up, so I don’t see why not.” Emily said. “Mines kind of low, and I woke up after you did. I’m not completely sure.” Olivia said. “Oh, green could be energy. It’s pretty high for both of us, and yours is 98%, so I think it’s likely.” Emily said. “Oh, you’re right! Yeah, let’s see if that goes down over the course of the day, and we should be good. Pink and Yellow are still unclear, though.” Olivia said. “Yellow is at 80% for me. It’s never been this high before. Do you think it’s bad for it to be high?” Emily asked. “Pink’s high for me too. Whatever they are, we need to figure them out quick so we can manage them.” Olivia said. Emily felt pain in her bladder. She tried her best not to show it, but a little bit of liquid leaked out. Just then, the yellow bar went down by 1%. Emily realized what the yellow bar represented. Her bladder was 79% full.

What should Emily do about her situation?

1. Pee there. She needs to pee so she should.

2. Keep holding it. She wouldn’t want to pee in front of Olivia!

3. Find something to assist her in holding her pee, such as a plug. This was she doesn’t have to worry about holding it or embarrassing herself.

I forgot to do the stats this time but they will be here next time